Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

So last night, hamboning actually saved my life. I was in Orange County seeing Sleigh Bells, and I was initially planning on crashing at a friend's house, but he passed out and so I had to make the drive all the way back to the Valley at 3:30 in the morning, completely exhausted. There were several moments where I'd sit bolt upright, having realized I had fallen asleep for a couple seconds. What is a young man to do to stay awake when loud music and cold wind no longer help?

Hambone.

Every time I started getting sleepy, I would hambone furiously, which had a surprisingly restorative effect. It is singlehandedly responsible for me staying awake for the nearly two hours it took to get home, preventing a grisly collision with a wall or tumbling over into a ditch. Thank you, Regular Show. Hamboning saved my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

SlimGoodbody posted:

So last night, hamboning actually saved my life. I was in Orange County seeing Sleigh Bells, and I was initially planning on crashing at a friend's house, but he passed out and so I had to make the drive all the way back to the Valley at 3:30 in the morning, completely exhausted. There were several moments where I'd sit bolt upright, having realized I had fallen asleep for a couple seconds. What is a young man to do to stay awake when loud music and cold wind no longer help?

Hambone.

Every time I started getting sleepy, I would hambone furiously, which had a surprisingly restorative effect. It is singlehandedly responsible for me staying awake for the nearly two hours it took to get home, preventing a grisly collision with a wall or tumbling over into a ditch. Thank you, Regular Show. Hamboning saved my life.

Going to need the thread renamed to Regular Show: Hamboning literally saved a life today.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

SlimGoodbody posted:

Hambone.

"WHAT? You tryin' to mug crash me?"
*slapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslap*

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!
http://jgquintel.deviantart.com/art/Regular-Show-Crew-Shirt-183277126

:aaa: I would buy this so fast.

Life is Eat and Die
Apr 15, 2001

octothorpopus posted:

Haha, that's my fat rear end. The shirts cost CN a bundle cause of all the colors.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Life is Eat and Die posted:

Haha, that's my fat rear end. The shirts cost CN a bundle cause of all the colors.

I feel like it would be pretty easy to cut down on the colors, I can see lots of similar reds, and the mouths could call just be opened up to the background rather than their own color.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Regular Show t-shirt SEND IT TO MY ROOM!

skypunk
Apr 26, 2007

MY SMILE IS GONE FOR GOOD!

Martytoof posted:

Regular Show t-shirt SEND IT TO MY ROOM!

No, man. You said send it to the MOON.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Buncha baby ducks, send 'em to my room

yay ducks :3:

Sockser fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Oct 22, 2010

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Martytoof posted:

It doesn't.... look very good :(

I'm willing to give it a chance. I will admit, it doesn't look as good as I hoped it would. Kinda makes me miss Superjail.

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!

Nice.

I can imagine they'd be expensive, but just saying. Seriously.

:iia:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Macrame_God posted:

I'm willing to give it a chance. I will admit, it doesn't look as good as I hoped it would. Kinda makes me miss Superjail.

At least we have still have Ugly Americans.

Life is Eat and Die
Apr 15, 2001
You guys know that superjail is coming back right?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Your show saved a life. :) Top of this page.

E: You should go over to the Chowder people or something and be all "Yeah what have YOU guys done?" :smug:

DJExile fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Oct 22, 2010

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think the issue is that it isn't going to be the same animation studio behind it for the second season. Although the same thing happened with Ugly Americans and it turned out just as good. So I guess we'll see.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

octothorpopus posted:

I want that on the back of a zip up hoody. MAKE IT SO

On another note I noticed that the sneak peak at the end of the second episode appears to be entirely different then the third episode. Am I missing one between setting up chairs and fist pump?

Dr. Fraiser Chain fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Oct 24, 2010

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Goodpancakes posted:

I want that on the back of a zip up hoody. MAKE IT SO

On another note I noticed that the sneak peak at the end of the second episode appears to be entirely different then the third episode. Am I missing one between setting up chairs and fist pump?

Maybe Death Punchies?

Eva
Nov 8, 2003

Kikkerspion

Ehjpic posted:

I actually run both http://adventureti.me and http://regularsho.ws and only came back since I saw some hits on the site from this thread. But thanks for visiting. :)
I want to thank you profusely for uploading the episodes - you've allowed me to see the latest ones of both shows despite living in France and not having access to a TV with Cartoon Network. :love:

I am very eager to see the first episode of Robotomy that will air tonight. Ehjpic, is there any chance that you might upload that show as well on your website? :D

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

You should watch tonight's episode.

Or you'll never win at punchies.

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
What kind of loser would want chicks tearing his clothes off??

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Oh god, Clockwork Orange unicorn.

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Hahahha are the bros drunk?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Rotten rear end Joe posted:

What kind of loser would want chicks tearing his clothes off??

Ahahahaha, I wonder if Cartoon Network demanded that the girls in the ad look at his clothing as if it were amazing instead of the guy.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
They murdered the unicorns. That is amazing.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Only one thing that unicorns don't say no to...

Drag Racing.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's the only way to get rid of unicorns.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
No wonder he was pissed. One of the unicorns ate his balls.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Eva posted:

I want to thank you profusely for uploading the episodes - you've allowed me to see the latest ones of both shows despite living in France and not having access to a TV with Cartoon Network. :love:

I am very eager to see the first episode of Robotomy that will air tonight. Ehjpic, is there any chance that you might upload that show as well on your website? :D

I'm not a fan of the series so far so I don't plan on making a site for episodes and the like but I did record the episode for you.

http://www.jonahcohen.me/advtime/robotomy/S1E1.mp4

LODGE NORTH fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 26, 2010

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Look like hipsters talk like bros

The unicorns farting on Rigby may be the funniest loving thing I've ever seen on television and I really need a .gif of it

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Holy gently caress, I lost my poo poo when I saw the Alex unicorn :laffo:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
STRONG JOHNS!

I WANT IT.

Also this episode had the best moral of any cartoon ever made.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Oct 26, 2010

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Want somethin' done right, you gotta do it yourself :colbert:

e: this looks fine in safari but crap in firefox :(

this is maybe better, I dunno

Sockser fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Oct 26, 2010

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

404GoonNotFound posted:

Oh god, Clockwork Orange unicorn.

Literally too loving awesome to be on any other show.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Sockser posted:

Want somethin' done right, you gotta do it yourself :colbert:

e: this looks fine in safari but crap in firefox :(

Looks fine for me in Firefox and the extra speed makes it the best thing I ever saw.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I'm not good at makin' .gifs, but I sure do enjoy it.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Man I would buy a Fist Pump fist pumping gun in a heartbeat. CN has merchandising GOLD on their hands here.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I have no idea why one Unicorn Bro was dressed up like Gallagher.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

KungFu Grip posted:

I have no idea why one Unicorn Bro was dressed up like Gallagher.

I'm actually quite disappointed that he didn't smash anything with a hammer.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Neeksy posted:

Oh awesome, a friend of mine drew that. She's so good at drawing the characters I'm wanting her to apply to be a storyboard artist for the show.

I've wanted to try out too, but it seems Cartoon Network doesn't solicit portfolios anymore and you have to either know someone on the inside or be discovered by one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eva
Nov 8, 2003

Kikkerspion

Ehjpic posted:

I'm not a fan of the series so far so I don't plan on making a site for episodes and the like but I did record the episode for you.

http://www.jonahcohen.me/advtime/robotomy/S1E1.mp4
Wow, that is extraordinarily kind of you...! I can't thank you enough! May you have a wonderful day, knowing you have altruistically done a very nice deed for someone you don't even know. :h:

• Locked thread