Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
That was a really good episode. The design for Rigby's formless consciousness was awesome with his bucket-mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelfMyselp
Nov 2, 2004

Dude, check it. It's a trash can. And a rollerblade.

Now shovel some cheese curls into my trash hole...

Yeah, I loved this episode. Might be my favorite overall to this point.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
The phone one is still my favorite but I loving love how their first impulse when there is a problem is to let skips fix it. Who was the voice actor for the body builder? He was really familiar.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
That stupid commercial promo finally paid off. Amazing episode. Was pretty much quintessentially what Regular Show is.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Dude, the best part of this episode? Totally High-Five ghost with knuckledusters.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Pick posted:

Dude, the best part of this episode? Totally High-Five ghost with knuckledusters.

That was a nice touch. My other favorite part had to be when Rigby reentered his body and subsequently screams bloody murder, as the body was just run over by a golf cart.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Dammit, I've missed the last 3 episodes because of House and schoolwork. Is there a website to watch old episodes of Regular Show on?

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Action-Bastard posted:

Dammit, I've missed the last 3 episodes because of House and schoolwork. Is there a website to watch old episodes of Regular Show on?

https://www.regularsho.ws

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

http://www.regularsho.ws
http://www.adventureti.me

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

WHY ISN'T MORE FOOD WORKING?!

Thorias
Jun 3, 2008

Those haven't worked for me ever since the host change. :(

Shadow The Rat
Nov 12, 2003

Look here, I wrote "big laundry" and I don't even remember what the reason was. I guess I assumed I'd remember, like it was some big genius idea... Big laundry, BIG LAUNDRY! It's crazy, I'm a crazy person.

Thorias posted:

Those haven't worked for me ever since the host change. :(

Flush your DNS

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Just managed to see Don

God drat that's one creepy.... raccoon... man....thing.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
Man, the voice acting in this show is great. Especially Mordecai.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
The emblem editor in cod blops isn't very good but I think I got pretty close for only having 11 layers of random premade crap to make it with.

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

Dr. Dos
Aug 5, 2005

YAAAAAAAY!
Double machete beak. The ultimate beak.

Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

Well, here's my answer...
I'm thinking about requesting sugar/hugs from everyone I meet. I want to see if it makes me cool and popular. Also, walking around naked?

So far Rigby has had a maimed asscheek and was run over by a golf cart. Has Mordecai managed to avoid injury almost completely so far, or am I forgetting some horrible injuries (aside from freezing)?

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Sutureself posted:

Has Mordecai managed to avoid injury almost completely so far, or am I forgetting some horrible injuries (aside from freezing)?

Mordecai is the relatable slacker/straight-man and causing serious injury to him would put off insecure viewers. Also I can't remember any, and I don't think so.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mordecai whacked his shoulder pretty good when he busted down the door in "just set up the chairs" but that was pretty minor.

Also he lost at punchies once, clearly in a lot of pain :v:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

He learned death dump. That could lead to serious injury.

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Toonzone.net put up an interview with J. G. QUINTEL.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Best part of the episode was the fact that that actually was Mordecai and Rigby from the future.

Also, next week, PAUL F THOMPKINS. Yeeah!

Robotnik DDS
Oct 31, 2004

Pretty sure Paul F. Tompkins was the dude on the records, too. It's the same voice he uses for his Andrew Lloyd Weber impression.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

thelaughingman posted:

So my two favorite cartoonists look like the following:

and

I don't even know. At least JG's voice kind of looks like it should belong to him.

Also this episode was awesome. The "moral" and all the Mordecai/Margaret interactions.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 23, 2010

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I just loved how they got shitfaced off "soda" and bought a bunch of stuff online, something I've done more than once.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

They should have done a hambone encore.

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!
I love how blatantly Mordecai gets friendzoned at the last minute each time there's an episode where he interacts with Margaret.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
CN needs to start selling some "Mordecai and the Rigbys" shirts.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I loved this episode. It had a happy ending, and you know what? I like happy endings. I was expecting some serious schadenfreude fodder, and instead I got a nice, cool episode. That was amazing.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses

Pick posted:

I loved this episode. It had a happy ending, and you know what? I like happy endings. I was expecting some serious schadenfreude fodder, and instead I got a nice, cool episode. That was amazing.

It wasn't happy for Mordecai in the end. :sigh:

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

thelaughingman posted:

quote:

The Hmm, hmm, stuff that Mordecai and Rigby do to each other all the time was something that a roommate of mine from college would always do. He would kick my door open and be holding his Nintendo DS and say nothing more than “hmm, hmmm.” Then we’d play Mario Kart. It’s just a way of saying I’m way better than you without saying words."

Hahaha, this is hilarious. I love that this was inspired by an actual person.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Whoa, he was young enough to have a DS in college?

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Pick posted:

I loved the fact that Benson was the first one to clap.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

theflyingexecutive posted:

Whoa, he was young enough to have a DS in college?

The DS came out when I was a senior in high school. Should I feel really young now or are you just an old man?

thelaughingman posted:

Benson was totally into the song first too.

I'm watching it again and the song owns.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

thelaughingman posted:

I extra super love that Benson is actually a reasonable guy, we just don't usually see him at his best, since Mordecai and Rigby are usually being stupid when he comes around.

Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

Well, here's my answer...
Quintel is my age (28), which makes me feel not-old for once. I thought their original band name (Mustache Cash Stash?) was really good, in an ironic way.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I'm making gifs if anyone has a request.

ORDER THE SHIRTS ORDER THE SHIRTS

That thing we always wanted.

Rock out.

The crotch.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Liquid Penguins posted:

The crotch.

This gif is only allowable because they aren't synchronizing their watches.

Tartarus Sauce
Jan 16, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Pick posted:

I extra super love that Benson is actually a reasonable guy, we just don't usually see him at his best, since Mordecai and Rigby are usually being stupid when he comes around.

Absolutely. Most shows feel they need to pair their carefree characters up with tyrannical authority figures or evil foils in order to make them more likable, but here, all of the characters are pretty reasonable (if not always bright) people.

Just the fact that Benson hasn't fired Mordecai and Rigby really says something about his character (or level of desperation, maybe). I wonder if there's a DARK BACKSTORY there?

And Skips is super awesome. "We tried the nice way. Now we do it the Skips way."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Tartarus Sauce posted:

Absolutely. Most shows feel they need to pair their carefree characters up with tyrannical authority figures or evil foils in order to make them more likable, but here, all of the characters are pretty reasonable (if not always bright) people.

Just the fact that Benson hasn't fired Mordecai and Rigby really says something about his character (or level of desperation, maybe). I wonder if there's a DARK BACKSTORY there?

And Skips is super awesome. "We tried the nice way. Now we do it the Skips way."

It feels like Mordecai and Rigby would actually be great friends with Benson if they could just get their poo poo together enough to handle their incredibly easy, low responsibility jobs and not force Benson to rage at them.

• Locked thread