Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Roman posted:

Yeah, but it's a skill 0 full auto weapon you can get at the start of the game, so if anything I was afraid it would be overpowered.

With Repair 25 (which you don't even have to keep) you can get the 9mm SMG right off the bat, which does 121 damage per second (11 x 11ROF). My suggestion would bring the Chinese Assault Rifle up to 128 damage per second (16 x 8ROF), which is close enough, and gives a reason for the player to keep it until they get the next logical steps up (Marksman Carbine or Light Machine Gun.) Due to the DT system, base damage matters more (which is why the Assault Carbine is horribly underpowered in comparison to the Laser RCW, which requires 25 less skill in its class.) Not to mention most people starting the game have up to a 50% damage penalty to all weapons due to not having spent any points on weapons skills.

And having insufficient skill for a skill 25 weapon is negligible, as it only adds like 2 inches worth of sway, which is sufficiently negated by ironsights. The Mercenary Grenade Rifle and Weathered 10mm pistol, for example, have skill 0 and the Weathered 10mm has a damage bonus over the base 10mm pistol while the base weapons have 25.

It's better to err on the side of overpowered for these sort of things, as the official DLC packs did.

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jan 8, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

With Repair 25 (which you don't even have to keep) you can get the 9mm SMG right off the bat, which does 121 damage per second (11 x 11ROF). My suggestion would bring the Chinese Assault Rifle up to 128 damage per second (16 x 8ROF), which is close enough, and gives a reason for the player to keep it until they get the next logical steps up (Marksman Carbine or Light Machine Gun.) Due to the DT system, base damage matters more (which is why the Assault Carbine is horribly underpowered in comparison to the Laser RCW, which requires 25 less skill in its class.) Not to mention most people starting the game have up to a 50% damage penalty to all weapons due to not having spent any points on weapons skills.

And having insufficient skill for a skill 25 weapon is negligible, as it only adds like 2 inches worth of sway, which is sufficiently negated by ironsights. The Mercenary Grenade Rifle and Weathered 10mm pistol, for example, have skill 0 and the Weathered 10mm has a damage bonus over the base 10mm pistol while the base weapons have 25.

It's better to err on the side of overpowered for these sort of things, as the official DLC packs did.

Anybody who doesn't tag at least one weapon skill deserves those penalties, btw.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dickeye posted:

Anybody who doesn't tag at least one weapon skill deserves those penalties, btw.
Even if you do you have about 40% less damage than what is defined in the GECK. :v:

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Dickeye posted:

This. It is an RPG after all. I've used a bullet-time mod and all that, and play it fast and loose like an FPS sometimes, but it's still an RPG.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Capn Beeb posted:

Nifty. I looked in the OP but didn't see a guide on porting FO3 mods. I don't suppose you could port this over as well, could you? :shobon:

Someone could if the link worked :D

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Naky posted:

Someone could if the link worked :D

Strange. The link worked when I clicked on it 30 minutes ago. It was for the 1903 Springfield Rifle. The link no longer works, though. :iiam:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

What the hell :( I can upload the zip if one of you wants to take a stab at it. The model is in the game and console adding it works just fine, but the sounds didn't carry. This gets me every time I try to add or change a sound effect on a weapon :argh:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Capn Beeb posted:

What the hell :( I can upload the zip if one of you wants to take a stab at it. The model is in the game and console adding it works just fine, but the sounds didn't carry. This gets me every time I try to add or change a sound effect on a weapon :argh:

Same here. I still haven't figured out how to carry over custom sounds with a mod. Even if you package them nice-and-neat with the mod (just like meshes and textures) the settings don't always seem to keep. There must be a trick we're missing.

By the way...

gently caress YES.

Somebody just released a mod that allows you to craft a number of junk weapons, including this fully-kitted pipe rifle with milk bottle optic and some sort of silencer. There's also a zip gun, some sort of energy pistol, and a dynamite charge.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 9, 2011

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

hahaha holy poo poo that owns

Also yeah I swear there's trickery involved with sounds. By sheer luck I got it to work on the first try with a 1911 Gtab and myself pieced together. Or was it his magic that got it working... I don't remember.

Annoying :argh:

Boogle
Sep 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Dickeye posted:

Finally doing a real run with Steam so that I can get achievements, and it's hard not being able to console in 3000 rounds for a handcannon.

You still can, just save/quit/restart afterward.

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
"What the fuck is this?!"
Or use the debugmegapistol and cheat your way to the achievements.

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh
So, I started a new game and quicksave works, but I started using the CASM quicksave key. I tried changing it to F5 because that's automatically where my hand goes to, so I went into keyboard settings, changed Quicksave - F5 to Numpad 0, then tried binding CASM quicksave hotkey to F5. Now neither F4 nor F5 work, how do I reset my CASM hotkey or get into the options to change it?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Same here. I still haven't figured out how to carry over custom sounds with a mod. Even if you package them nice-and-neat with the mod (just like meshes and textures) the settings don't always seem to keep. There must be a trick we're missing.

I got them working. It seems that if you edit a default sound file in geck to make it create a new formID, then edit the new formID entry, it'll take.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Even if you do you have about 40% less damage than what is defined in the GECK. :v:

Still, tag a drat weapon, unless you're going to not kill anyone the whole game.

e: ALso, re: achievements: It's not that I can't console poo poo in, it's that I have to reload and do it the hard way anyway, which is why I have two files that are for cheating and one for doing it the right way. And you can't get the debug megapistol without the console anyway so.

Demerzel
Sep 11, 2001

Only the spergiest will do.
Crap I need some mod help, I'm not even sure how to know what's wrong. I've manually installed mods up to this point which hasn't been a problem, but just trimmed them all out and got what I wanted this time around, and it played fine up until I went to Mojave to talk to Knight, and no matter what I did when I entered the office building it would crash, black screen music still playing. Could enter barracks fine, thought it was just a problem with that building so I moved Knight to me to just continue the quest.

Fast forward to Primm, now I get the same thing trying to enter Nash's place to get ED-E. I don't mind moving him outside I guess but I don't want this to be a constant issue, so I got BOSS and it ordered my mods for me, and got FNVedit and it didn't detect any issues. I didn't have them ordered before and FNVedit threw an error, but now even after it can load I still have the same problem. Help?

Here's BOSS output, I don't see any issues since I don't have FOOK and I don't know what BASH:NpcFaces is but I guess it's not an issue since FNVEdit didn't have an issue.

BOSS posted:

Recognised And Re-ordered Mod Files
FalloutNV.esm
* Note: Masterlist Revision: 2142
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
CompanionInfAmmo.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
* Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces}}
Lucky 38 Suite Respawn Fix.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
* Incompatible with: FOOK - New Vegas.esm
IIWR 2.1.0.esp
BetterLuckySuite.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Better Tag Skills.esp
CompanionDe-Equip.esp
CompanionInfAmmoOptional.esp
Light Step ED-E.esp
Max Followers 12.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
PipBoyLightx2.esp
Fellout.esp

Unrecogised Mod Files
Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

Done.

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Alright, so as per Horns' request, I have ported over Nester's Vintorez Rifle from FO3 to New Vegas. The weapon can be found at Gun Runner's (it's sold as a Tier 3 weapon and is slightly more expensive than the Sniper Rifle) and has been added to Gun loot lists as well as the NPC Hunting and Sniper rifle list. It is triggered to spawn on NPCs around Level 12, as I imagine it can be fairly formidable in their hands.

HEY! If you're impatient, you can also summon yourself one by opening the console and typing player.additem xx000ade 1 (where the XX's are the mod index of the mod in your load order.)

The rifle is quietly added to the game, not by directly modifying levelled lists (this conflicts with other mods that do the same thing) but rather through a script and invisible quest.

For convenience sake, the weapon is chambered in .308 and does slightly (2 points) less damage than the Sniper Rifle. It has a 10-round magazine and is semi-automatic. It costs a few less AP points to shoot in VATS than the Sniper Rifle, as well. However, it IS silent by default, so you won't have to worry about tracking down weapon mods for it (there currently are none.)

It can be repaired by breaking down other Sniper Rifles.

DOWNLOAD
I can't thank you enough for this, it was one of my top 3 favorite mod weapons from FO3. I made a couple more attempts at doing it myself today (before I got online and saw you had already done all the work for me) and failed miserably. Thanks!

That junk pipe rifle is pretty amazing. Wish there was more stuff like that and the junk laser pistol.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Demerzel posted:

Crap I need some mod help, I'm not even sure how to know what's wrong. I've manually installed mods up to this point which hasn't been a problem, but just trimmed them all out and got what I wanted this time around, and it played fine up until I went to Mojave to talk to Knight, and no matter what I did when I entered the office building it would crash, black screen music still playing. Could enter barracks fine, thought it was just a problem with that building so I moved Knight to me to just continue the quest.

Fast forward to Primm, now I get the same thing trying to enter Nash's place to get ED-E. I don't mind moving him outside I guess but I don't want this to be a constant issue, so I got BOSS and it ordered my mods for me, and got FNVedit and it didn't detect any issues. I didn't have them ordered before and FNVedit threw an error, but now even after it can load I still have the same problem. Help?

Here's BOSS output, I don't see any issues since I don't have FOOK and I don't know what BASH:NpcFaces is but I guess it's not an issue since FNVEdit didn't have an issue.

You have the Fallout New Vegas Redesigned.esm (master) but you don't have the esp (LORE.esp). That is probably the issue.

Horns posted:

I can't thank you enough for this, it was one of my top 3 favorite mod weapons from FO3. I made a couple more attempts at doing it myself today (before I got online and saw you had already done all the work for me) and failed miserably. Thanks!

That junk pipe rifle is pretty amazing. Wish there was more stuff like that and the junk laser pistol.

Hey, no problem. It gave me good practice. Just let me know if there are any significant issues with it.

Demerzel
Sep 11, 2001

Only the spergiest will do.
Well never mind, it seems to have fixed itself.

By the way, that list plus Type 3 bodies and 4Aces RegRes is not only an incredibly beautiful non-orange non-ugly NPC game, but oddly enough it runs smooth as silk on my laptop vs. the unmodded version.

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Hey, no problem. It gave me good practice. Just let me know if there are any significant issues with it.
It wasn't showing up in the Gun Runner vendor list so I consoled it in and it gives me the big red !. Tried reactivating it multiple times and it's at the bottom of my load order so I don't know what the deal is.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Horns posted:

It wasn't showing up in the Gun Runner vendor list so I consoled it in and it gives me the big red !. Tried reactivating it multiple times and it's at the bottom of my load order so I don't know what the deal is.

I hosed up. The meshes need to be one directory deeper.

The file is currently: data \ meshes \ 2handrifle

It needs to be: data \ meshes \ weapons \ 2handrifle

Sorry, just caught that. Fixing and reuploading it now.

EDIT: Okay, I fixed the directory structure. It's easy enough to fix if you already downloaded and installed the mod, but otherwise this should be a clean, fixed version.

DOWNLOAD

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jan 9, 2011

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.
I did a thing.

DOWNLOAD

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I hosed up. The meshes need to be one directory deeper.

The file is currently: data \ meshes \ 2handrifle

It needs to be: data \ meshes \ weapons \ 2handrifle

Sorry, just caught that. Fixing and reuploading it now.

EDIT: Okay, I fixed the directory structure. It's easy enough to fix if you already downloaded and installed the mod, but otherwise this should be a clean, fixed version.

DOWNLOAD
Thanks, but I've come across a bunch of other issues:

- Doesn't recognize anything but standard .308 ammo. It just won't use anything else, all other kinds of .308 ammo is grayed out in my inventory. This might be because I'm using Classic Fallout Weapons, which alters the ammo crafting list a little, but CFW only adds new ammo types and it's never given me a problem before with any other mods that only add one gun.

- Something's wrong with the scope textures, or at least the gun isn't using the scope textures in its data folder. I just get a red ! when trying to zoom in.

- Gun has no firing noise at all. I know it's supposed to be a silenced weapon, but the only noise it gives off when firing is the bullet impact noise if I'm standing really close to whatever I'm shooting. If I'm firing into the sky or at something more then 10 yards away, the gun makes no noise whatsoever. Reload sounds are working fine, though.

I'm really sorry that this is quickly turning into a much bigger pain in the rear end than I thought it would be. :(

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Horns posted:

Thanks, but I've come across a bunch of other issues:

- Doesn't recognize anything but standard .308 ammo. It just won't use anything else, all other kinds of .308 ammo is grayed out in my inventory. This might be because I'm using Classic Fallout Weapons, which alters the ammo crafting list a little, but CFW only adds new ammo types and it's never given me a problem before with any other mods that only add one gun.

- Something's wrong with the scope textures, or at least the gun isn't using the scope textures in its data folder. I just get a red ! when trying to zoom in.

- Gun has no firing noise at all. I know it's supposed to be a silenced weapon, but the only noise it gives off when firing is the bullet impact noise if I'm standing really close to whatever I'm shooting. If I'm firing into the sky or at something more then 10 yards away, the gun makes no noise whatsoever. Reload sounds are working fine, though.

I'm really sorry that this is quickly turning into a much bigger pain in the rear end than I thought it would be. :(

Hah, man I must be really terrible at this. The funny thing is, the sounds I gave it were all stock sounds (it used the silenced .22 smg firing sounds, and sniper sounds for reloading, plus generic pick-up/put-down noises) so I'm not sure why it is suddenly deciding those are no good.

I'll take a poke at the copy I've got and see where things might have gone wrong, since this is still a learning process for me. In the meantime, the mod was bundled with scope textures, so my best advice is to open the .esp up in GECK and redirect all of the files on your side.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

tehfata posted:

Taking a shot in the dark here, but I can't seem to get a decent answer, so why not. I'm working on a mod at the moment, and as I'm trying to create my new world space, every time I try to use the height mapping tool, it craps out on me, and I get a CTD out of the GECK. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this, or even a work around? Someone on the nexus forums pointed me towards a file for a premade island, but that's not really what I need for this mod. Thanks

Yeah, the height map and LOD generating portions of GECK are bugged to hell and back so if you want to do a new outdoor worldspace you're pretty limited in how you go about it. The best tutorial summary about it I've found is here:
http://www.theengineeringguild.co.uk/fallout-3-creating-worldspaces-the-easy-way

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Amstrad posted:

I did a thing.

DOWNLOAD

This is excellent. Goodbye, authority glasses, there's somebody new in town.

Is a prolapse gun next?

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

Jet Jaguar posted:

This is excellent. Goodbye, authority glasses, there's somebody new in town.

Is a prolapse gun next?

I was trying to think of how exactly to represent that in game terms.
At it's weakest setting the gun would just cause some wobbly knees which would be tough to do without custom animations.

I suppose it could just have it KO people like a ranged boxing gloves.

Oh, I was also going to look into reskinning that one set of Powder Ganger clothes with Spider's tats.

Amstrad fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Jan 9, 2011

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Hah, man I must be really terrible at this. The funny thing is, the sounds I gave it were all stock sounds (it used the silenced .22 smg firing sounds, and sniper sounds for reloading, plus generic pick-up/put-down noises) so I'm not sure why it is suddenly deciding those are no good.

I'll take a poke at the copy I've got and see where things might have gone wrong, since this is still a learning process for me. In the meantime, the mod was bundled with scope textures, so my best advice is to open the .esp up in GECK and redirect all of the files on your side.
Well holy poo poo, I think I may have fixed it. Took a bit of fumbling and trial & error, but everything seems to be working.

Ammo was set to Ammo308, changed it to AmmoList308. All .308 ammo is usable now.

Not sure why the sound wasn't working. I switched it to a different sound for all three firing options and then picked the same silenced .22 sounds it was pointed at to begin with, and now it's working. :iiam: I'd prefer a firing sound that's a little more... substantial is the word I'm looking for I guess, but it'll do until I can find a custom silenced sound I like (and figure out how to use it).

Moved the scope .nif that was with the original mod into my data/meshes folder and then chose it under the scope target .nif in the art and sound tab. Tested it out and then came to the realization that this wasn't such a hot idea after all because the original's positioning felt a little wonky, so I switched to using the scope texture from this SVD mod. It's a little rough looking, but at least the center of the scope is right now.

100% working after all that. It's no longer in the level lists because I replaced the .esp, but that's not a huge deal.

I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without you getting the ball rolling, so thank you again.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Horns posted:

Well holy poo poo, I think I may have fixed it. Took a bit of fumbling and trial & error, but everything seems to be working.

Ammo was set to Ammo308, changed it to AmmoList308. All .308 ammo is usable now.

Not sure why the sound wasn't working. I switched it to a different sound for all three firing options and then picked the same silenced .22 sounds it was pointed at to begin with, and now it's working. :iiam: I'd prefer a firing sound that's a little more... substantial is the word I'm looking for I guess, but it'll do until I can find a custom silenced sound I like (and figure out how to use it).

Moved the scope .nif that was with the original mod into my data/meshes folder and then chose it under the scope target .nif in the art and sound tab. Tested it out and then came to the realization that this wasn't such a hot idea after all because the original's positioning felt a little wonky, so I switched to using the scope texture from this SVD mod. It's a little rough looking, but at least the center of the scope is right now.

100% working after all that. It's no longer in the level lists because I replaced the .esp, but that's not a huge deal.

I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without you getting the ball rolling, so thank you again.

Good, glad it worked out for you. Let me know if you ever figure out what the problem was (I can't find a cause.) It'd be helpful for future references!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Amstrad posted:

I did a thing.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks, this loving owns.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Dickeye posted:

Finally doing a real run with Steam so that I can get achievements, and it's hard not being able to console in 3000 rounds for a handcannon.

You can just use the console, save, quit NV completely then restart NV and load your game then you'll be able to get achievements. Using the console only stops achievements that session - you'll still get them in that game if you save, quit then come back into NV.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Danger - Octopus! posted:

You can just use the console, save, quit NV completely then restart NV and load your game then you'll be able to get achievements. Using the console only stops achievements that session - you'll still get them in that game if you save, quit then come back into NV.

Hello Debug Megapistol and 10k rounds of ammunition. How are you today?

Arenovalis
Dec 8, 2010

Oh, no, I said, "steamed hams." That's what I call hamburgers.
Released the 10mm SMG.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39471

I'm also updating the pack release with this and the Assault Carbine, should be up with those in 5 mins..
E: they're up

Arenovalis fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jan 9, 2011

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Hi, mod thread, please help my stupid rear end out. I just installed a load of stuff from the OP, but I'm getting some weird conflicts and crashes. Some of my inventory pictures are coming up as magenta squares, I've got the red diamonds in game sometimes, a couple characters have some truly weird-rear end texture errors, and I get a crash every time I try to open a computer terminal. None of these problems were present previously, so I'm trying to pin down which mod or mods are causing the problem. Have a load order.

FalloutNV.esm
FOOK - New Vegas.ESM
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esp
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esp
ELECTRO-CITY - Darker Nights.esp
R.A.C.E. Station.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
Fellout.esp
friendofnightforfellout.esp
IncreasedLegion.esp
BlackMountainRadioEverywhere.esp
GtabImprovedAmmo.esp
BetterGamePerformanceV3.esp
FactionIDCards.esp
w44Satchels.esp
Realistic_Repair_NV.esp
SecretStash80.esp
T51b-Manual.esp
noautoaim.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
WME - that gun 223.esp
Classic energy weapons.esp
old vaquero includes that gun.esp
that gun holdout.esp
add that gun to cowboy perk.esp
WME - Named & Sorted.esp
FOOK - New Vegas.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
WME - FOOK.esp

Total active plugins: 31
Total plugins: 48

And while I'm here, is there a simple way to change which font DarnifiedUI calls up? I really want to use the thing, but that typeface is screamingly ugly.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Arenovalis posted:

I'm also updating the pack release with this and the Assault Carbine, should be up with those in 5 mins..

Thanks for doing a large pack, I had been wanting to use your textures but too lazy to download them one by one. Maybe you mentioned it before but I didn't see it until now.

Arenovalis
Dec 8, 2010

Oh, no, I said, "steamed hams." That's what I call hamburgers.

PaybackJack posted:

Thanks for doing a large pack, I had been wanting to use your textures but too lazy to download them one by one. Maybe you mentioned it before but I didn't see it until now.

It's in the first post of ths thread :P

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Arenovalis posted:

It's in the first post of ths thread :P

I assumed that just linked to your profile on Nexus. I know a lot of people here complain about large packs of changes when all they want is one thing so I thought I'd thank you for a large pack.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Arenovalis posted:

Released the 10mm SMG.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39471

You do such great work. I should have begged you to do a Chinese Assault Rifle retex for my Talon Pack thing. My retex skills are pretty much just "make part of it greyscale."

Speaking of SMGs, are there any mod out there making them two handed like this one for F3?
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4573

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
You just have to open them in the GECK and set them to 2handrifle animations, instead of 1handpistol.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Desty posted:

Hi, mod thread, please help my stupid rear end out. I just installed a load of stuff from the OP, but I'm getting some weird conflicts and crashes. Some of my inventory pictures are coming up as magenta squares, I've got the red diamonds in game sometimes, a couple characters have some truly weird-rear end texture errors, and I get a crash every time I try to open a computer terminal. None of these problems were present previously, so I'm trying to pin down which mod or mods are causing the problem. Have a load order.

It sounds like you don't have archive invalidation correctly applied, that would account for all of the texture and icon errors. This wouldn't be responsible for any of your crashes but your load order for all of your WME plugins is wrong as well. I'm not sure what mod is causing the terminal crash, you're better off installing mods one at a time and checking as you go so you can pinpoint poo poo like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Arenovalis posted:

Released the 10mm SMG.
I noticed you don't have a Platium account or contact info... Check your messages on the NV Nexus.