Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Mediant posted:

I can't find anyone to go to the Gaga show with me in Sacramento in March. All my friends would rather go see something like Interpol or Apocalyptica. I need new friends. :(

That's undoubtedly my favorite Gaga shirt I've seen. Any link to where I can get it? (Google is failing me.)

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Lady-Gaga-Butt-Shot-SlimFit-TShirt-936099.jsp

I bought mine in-store, not online. They run small, I usually wear a Small so I got a Medium. They shrink a bit too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snail goat
Dec 12, 2006

you shouldnt doubt yourself
you know more about goats than you give yourself credit for
While we're on the subject of shirts, would it be cliche of me (a lady) to wear a Gaga shirt to a gay club?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwIl0j0Rp9c

Apparently the leaked single from the new album. I'm not sure about it though, "Then you'd love me" was leaked months ago, though there's no vocoder on this version.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Skilleddk posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwIl0j0Rp9c

Apparently the leaked single from the new album. I'm not sure about it though, "Then you'd love me" was leaked months ago, though there's no vocoder on this version.

I really doubt this is the leaked single for the sole fact that it didn't knock my socks off.

big beefy chedder
Jul 16, 2004

TOOT BOOT posted:

I really doubt this is the leaked single for the sole fact that it didn't knock my socks off.

Definitely agree with you there.

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI
That's fairly old and is certainly not the single. It has been confirmed that the lead single is called 'Born This Way.'

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16691 (look under feb. 15th)

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
That makes me happy :unsmith:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Waddley Hasselhoff posted:

While we're on the subject of shirts, would it be cliche of me (a lady) to wear a Gaga shirt to a gay club?

Nope, and it's not even really something you should even worry about.
gently caress cliche, you were BORN THIS WAY. And if you want to wear a Gaga tee to a club, I'd say you're ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

Sorry, the snippet of "Born This Way" that she sang at the VMA's has been repeating itself in my head for a week.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Has it been confirmed that the song she started playing last year, "You and I", is going to be on the Born This Way album? I really liked it and just wanted to make sure it wasn't a one-off. :3:

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Yes it is on the album.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
Any word on future love? I thought that was great...

astareus
Mar 12, 2007
Keep up with me now.

Waddley Hasselhoff posted:

Honestly, it's probably one of the few clothing selections that would render you immune to fashion criticism in a gay club. She's universally loved (I don't feel uncomfortable making that statement at this point, I think it's more in the realm of "realistic" than "sweeping") and that love is also bestowed on those who wear clothing showing their appreciation.

This has gotten overwhelmingly positive feedback, with a surprisingly large amount coming from straight guys who like the retro design. You can't lose!

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI
so, uh, this

http://www.stylelist.com/2011/01/20/lady-gaga-new-song-video-mugler/

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Good to see Skullboy is getting work.

Thrust On Moore
Jul 13, 2010

She keeps coming closer,
Saying "I can feel it in my bones.
Schizophrenia,
Is taking me home."

I actually came her to post that. Maybe it's me, but I find something incredibly charming about "I don't speak German, but I can if you like." What a lady. :3:

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

angerbot posted:

Good to see Skullboy is getting work.

That dude is awesome. A freak, but awesome.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Thornes posted:

And he looks great in pearls.

Seriously, he does.

realqueenbetty
Nov 2, 2005

And then swing your swift sword, sister
Swing your swift sword now
Swing your swift sword, sister, sister

endolithic posted:

And he looks great in pearls.

Seriously, he does.
He's strangely hot.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Thornes posted:

Without getting too far off topic, could you explain how he's awesome? I'm not really disagreeing since I know basically nothing about him. His appearance alone really rubs me the wrong way.

realqueenbetty
Nov 2, 2005

Kilometers Davis posted:

Without getting too far off topic, could you explain how he's awesome? I'm not really disagreeing since I know basically nothing about him. His appearance alone really rubs me the wrong way.
Smoke a weed. It's his appearance.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
The funny thing is he already regrets getting pretty much all of his motif tats.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Is the song available anywhere alone, sans video?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

TheJoker138 posted:

Is the song available anywhere alone, sans video?

http://gagadaily.com/2011/01/listen-lady-gaga-remixes-born-this-way-track/

I need that album RIGHT NOW

The Flying Milton
Jan 18, 2005

I have given in and ordered tickets for Gaga in Orlando on April 15th.

I don't recognize myself.
:negative:

realqueenbetty
Nov 2, 2005

I can't wait to see my beloved free bitch in two months.

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS
I stole my sister's fat black and white rubber bracelet that says "DANCE IN THE DARK" on it.

I gives no fucks. :colbert:

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

The Flying Milton posted:

I have given in and ordered tickets for Gaga in Orlando on April 15th.

I don't recognize myself.
:negative:

WHAT?! I had no idea she was coming down to Orlando! I want to go so so so bad but I don't think it will work out.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate

realqueenbetty posted:

I can't wait to see my beloved free bitch in two months.

I'm seeing her too! In Oakland. It's gunna be rad.

Neena
May 11, 2007

No male will ever handle my massive CoX!
Wait, I meant boobs! Wait!
FISTS, Shit!
Omg, Born this Way lyrics :3: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8e8bt7

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Finally, the Lebanese get a shoutout

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Neena posted:

Omg, Born this Way lyrics :3: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8e8bt7

This is why I'm not liking this "'leak' the lyrics" idea. The words to a pop song are useless and terrible without a catchy beat backing them. On paper, this sounds like really terrible pandering to the gay community, but, in song, it could be similar to reading "(RAH)² (AH)³ + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)² + (OOH)(LA)² Want Your Bad Romance" on paper before hearing the song.

Basically I want to hear this album so bad, and I'm tired of the teasing!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I agree. Reading those lyrics all I can think is "this is way too literal, on the nose, and preachy." It's kind of put me off the song and I haven't heard a single bar of it yet.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

It is a little strange to hear Gaga singing about people from 'the Orient'.

Captain Kevbo
Oct 14, 2000

ultramiraculous posted:

This is why I'm not liking this "'leak' the lyrics" idea. The words to a pop song are useless and terrible without a catchy beat backing them. On paper, this sounds like really terrible pandering to the gay community, but, in song, it could be similar to reading "(RAH)² (AH)³ + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)² + (OOH)(LA)² Want Your Bad Romance" on paper before hearing the song.

Whoa, hold on just a minute - you might be on to something here. Songs expressed as mathematical expressions might be amusing and interesting. Surely someone has done this before and made t-shirts and such, right?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

TheJoker138 posted:

I agree. Reading those lyrics all I can think is "this is way too literal, on the nose, and preachy." It's kind of put me off the song and I haven't heard a single bar of it yet.

Yeah those lyrics are not good. But any time a band leaks lyrics I ususally think :ughh: and it turns out to be alright.

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
I think she's going to get slammed for using "chola" and "orient"....

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Captain Kevbo posted:

Whoa, hold on just a minute - you might be on to something here. Songs expressed as mathematical expressions might be amusing and interesting. Surely someone has done this before and made t-shirts and such, right?

867-5309

= -4442

This is what you were getting at, right?

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

http://soundcloud.com/gagadaily/lady-gaga-scheisse-extended-remix

If anyone liked that remix then you can have a 10-minute long version of it.

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
The lyrics are kind of underwhelming but I'm confident she'll release something completely banging and we'll forget all about our preconceptions in a week. :)

Captain Kevbo posted:

Half a Bieber song:

[And I was] + X + baby3 + oh
X + baby3 + no
X + baby3 + oh
Y + Z + Z

baby3 + oh
X + baby3 + no
X + baby3 + oh
Y + Z + Z

code:
like=x
[I thought you'd always be]=y
mine=z
Now after looking up and reading these lyrics I will now go drink gasoline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I finally bit the bullet and ordered imports of all her singles on picture disc vinyl. Just waiting for the seller to sort out an issue with shipping, so I should have them by next week.

• Locked thread