Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

quote:

A small group of young people who have taken drugs have attacked police station like mice ... They have taken advantage of this peace and stability ... However it is not their fault these young people; they tried to imitate what happened in Tunisia ... However there is a small group of sick people that has infiltrated in cities that are circulating drugs and money.
I had no idea that mice were such a massive threat to police stations.

"Oh man, I'm so high, I'm going to gently caress up some police like I'm a loving mouse and poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlkill
Jul 1, 2009
Fuuuuck, he's literally just ranting and raving, can anyone actual tell if there's any kind of coherent thread to what he's saying? Is he suggesting anything? It just sounds like he's going on and on about 'And then we fought Sadat! And then Haile Selassie! This guy got shot!". I feel like he's a pisshead who's cornered me in a pub and is going on at me but I can't quite understand what he's saying so I'm just nodding politely and hoping he goes away soon.

Zexerous
May 5, 2006

No Alibi. No Justice. No Dream. No Club.
holy poo poo I want that statue

Swoon
Jun 14, 2008
Holy poo poo! This man is poop-smearing, panty-on-head-wearing nuts! :stare:

I can't figure out if I still hate him or if I just want someone to shoot his crazy rear end to put him out of his misery.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Is he trying to blame outside forces for hiring mercenaires to attack the people?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Pureauthor posted:

You could try asking why he thinks America would pay to have one of their biggest allies remvoed from power.

So that they get an excuse to invade them! :downs:

Sheesh, the Colonel is rambling like the demented old fart that he is about kids on drugs and foreigners!

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

This is like a improvisational jazz version of Mubarak last speech.

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker
"Get out of your homes and defend Lybia from the mercenaries I hired and the planes I launched."

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

TangerineDream posted:

Priapist
Aug 10, 2002

Heeeere's Herbie!
Back to blaming America for everything. Gonna party like it's 1986.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I know I shouldn't be laughing at an awful situation like this, but the guy is just so batfuck insane that I can't help it. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Finlander
Feb 21, 2011
poo poo, I can't even keep track of what he's going on about.
Americans and italians? Holding a rifle to be brave? Men being mice while drunked[sic] and drugged? Your children will die!?
Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
This is a really awkward speech, will he start to cry?

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
He's just going in circles now. I wonder how long he can go until he runs out of steam.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

"We will use force, according to international law". He means unlike at the moment when he's using force not according to international law.

KillerKatten
Oct 26, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

I know I shouldn't be laughing at an awful situation like this, but the guy is just so batfuck insane that I can't help it. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Same here, I can't imagine what Libyans must be feeling/thinking, this is insane.

Suntory BOSS
Apr 17, 2006

This guy is going to really regret not flying to Venezuela soon.

What a crazy gently caress, how is his security still standing by him?

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

Brown Moses posted:

Is he trying to blame outside forces for hiring mercenaires to attack the people?

The official position of the Libyan government is that there are no foreign mercenaries in country, but if there are, they were hired by the (drug-crazed) protesters to brutalize themselves.

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.
He just said his country has been invaded by greasy rats, and they need sweeping out of the streets. He accuses his people of rising up and taking the streets, he also says the same people must rise up and come out of their houses, and something.
And then he pauses and starts with something else.

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
I'm assuming that this must be live, otherwise they would have edited it down? If so I hope there is an angry mob heading for that stupid bombed out palace right now.

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

KillerKatten posted:

Same here, I can't imagine what Libyans must be feeling/thinking, this is insane.

Even moreso: the camera guy. Imagine having to stand there and film someone ranting like that.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Everything coming out of his mouth is meaningless gibberish. He might as well just be making squealing noises.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
I'm laughing so hard at this Qaddafi "speech". I love the splitscreen shot of him giving the speech while the protesters are rioting at the billboard that it's being broadcast on. Everyone's just like "just tune out the crazy"

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat
Here we go, out comes the green book

Suntory BOSS
Apr 17, 2006

Is that his book?

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
... and now he is reading from the Libyan statutes, saying that there is a death sentence for taking arms against the state. I think people had noticed that already.

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax
I'm pretending that he's reading the Libyan people Green Eggs 'n Ham :)

Swoon
Jun 14, 2008
I just don't know... I can't figure out what point he's trying to make. He's all over the place.

There isn't enough :stare: in the world.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
HAHA, good god, now he's perusing the Libyan legal code.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Qaddafi: The Speech

Inspired by "Freddy Got Fingered" by Tom Green.

Tarnek
Nov 4, 2009
The peaceful, obviously set-up pro-khaddafi demonstrations they show occasionally are a huge contrast to his "the end is near if you don't stop fighting" speech.

Priapist
Aug 10, 2002

Heeeere's Herbie!
This is the worst storytime ever.

Assless Chaps
May 7, 2007

*ding*
Clapping Larry
This is really creepy to watch. He's just going ahead and justifying murdering his own people. What a loving nutjob.

LITERALLY MAD IRL
Oct 30, 2008

And Malcolm Gladwell likes what he hears!
"According to this thing I made up you all have to go home now."

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
Guess what guys. The punishment is death. Fight the army? Death. Spy for other countries? Death. Rebel against the state? Death. Jaywalk? Death. Pick your nose in public? Death.

Warthog
Mar 8, 2004
Ferkelwämser extraordinaire
This is the moment to put a bullet in his face. (this and every other moment since 1969)

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.
oh look, it's story time. The moral: everyone gets the death sentence.

DELETED
Nov 14, 2004
Disgruntled

ShortStack posted:

I'm pretending that he's reading the Libyan people Green Eggs 'n Ham :)

I was pretending he was reading an instruction manual for assembling an air conditioner or something

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Slantedfloors posted:

Go to the airport bar and ask the drunkest man there to explain why people hate him and why hisv wife left him.

It will be the same basic idea as Ghaddafi's speech.

This gave me a much needed smile. No shortage of them around.

But I guess having the audio wouldn't have helped either way. My jaw did drop in disbelief when I saw the halucinogen comment. You can't fake crazy like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finlander
Feb 21, 2011
He's telling the people to go to the streets...
While there's mercenaries all over the place with orders to kill everyone on said streets.
!?!?!?

• Locked thread