Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Those centaurs were on the level. Not everybody would stay to help clean up after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vergeh
Jan 15, 2008

Pockets!

JG Quintel Spotted

Tartarus Sauce
Jan 16, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me
Party Pete is obviously GUNTHER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYtqAWDF2U (a wee bit NWS, FYI)

Morozko
Dec 21, 2010

Shrek is love
Shrek is life

Tartarus Sauce posted:

Party Pete is obviously GUNTHER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYtqAWDF2U (a wee bit NWS, FYI)

I was SO going to point that out. Made it more hilarious. This sure brings back memories of 8th/9th grade.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Unlike the intrusive unicorns, the noble centaurs are the greatest of all party guests. Also Pops:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Elmo Oxygen posted:

Muscle Man rules.

I am a little ashamed to admit that "MY MOM" jokes saw some play around my circle of friends.

HobbyEnjoyer81
Jan 28, 2011

by Fistgrrl

CaptainScraps posted:

I am a little ashamed to admit that "MY MOM" jokes saw some play around my circle of friends.

Hanging out with enormous goons is cool.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Elmo Oxygen posted:

Muscle Man rules.

I won't lie. I'd hang out with Muscle Man.

Vergeh
Jan 15, 2008

Pockets!
Holy crap, how did I not know that Skips is Mark Hamill?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
That's the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Vergeh posted:

Holy crap, how did I not know that Skips is Mark Hamill?

Did you notice how the fly documentary dude was the Joker?

Vergeh
Jan 15, 2008

Pockets!

Silentman0 posted:

That's the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Did you notice how the fly documentary dude was the Joker?

Yep, that's what did it. I IMDBed it and sure enough.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
A flaming toilet really would be the coolest thing I had ever seen.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

I've gone back to watch "Party Pete" a few times since it last aired and I think it might be my favorite episode of RS yet. Every time I watch it I see something new (like the Cheezers girl hanging out in the background at the party) and there are lots of little bits in there that always make me laugh. I particularly enjoy the way Mordecai says the line "Aw yeah! In your face, Muscle Man."

Elmo Oxygen
Jun 11, 2007

Kazuo Misaki Superfan #3

Don't make me lift my knee, young man.
Is the season over? Party Pete ended without any credits or a preview for next week.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Facebook says new episode tomorrow night:

quote:

Don't miss an all new Regular Show on a special night, tomorrow right after Hall of Game, starting at 7/6c! Mordecai sees something too terrible to mention…what does that kind of horror do to a person?? Find out tomorrow night, only on Cartoon Network!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Macrame_God posted:

I've gone back to watch "Party Pete" a few times since it last aired and I think it might be my favorite episode of RS yet. Every time I watch it I see something new (like the Cheezers girl hanging out in the background at the party) and there are lots of little bits in there that always make me laugh. I particularly enjoy the way Mordecai says the line "Aw yeah! In your face, Muscle Man."

I have to say, I thought this was another incredible episode. It wasn't monkeycheese random, but was still gloriously surreal. The crowd shots looked great. The lighting effects looked great. The centaurs were awesome, but not as awesome as the flaming toilet, which really was just about the coolest thing.

And it wasn't the breast joke that got me, it was Benson taking off his bathrobe and getting in the tub. I know he's naked all the time, but that suddenly made it very conspicuous.... :stare:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The only time they've ever brought up the fact that Mordecai and Rigby are nude was in the Don episode.

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

muscles like this? posted:

The only time they've ever brought up the fact that Mordecai and Rigby are nude was in the Don episode.

There's also the scene where they tell Pops to picture everyone naked in the speech episode.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

muscles like this? posted:

Yeah, but for some reason that's not as weird to me as the same thing with Benson.

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

The ending to "Party Pete" was the best.

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!
http://jgquintel.deviantart.com/journal/38711999/

Uhh, what? I really hope I don't miss this

EDIT: "Mordecai gets the image of naked Pops burned into his brain! Will he ever be the same again?? Find out on an all new episode of Regular Show on a special night, right after Hall of Game! It all starts at 7/6c on Cartoon Network."

Oh god

octothorpopus fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Feb 25, 2011

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

JG Quintel posted:

I'm actually surprised that we got away with this episode so watch it, because they might not rerun it anytime soon.

I sure hope everyone remembers to set their DVRs then. If any of the recent episodes are any indication, this new episode is going to own.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Well that one website that backs up episodes will hopefully be there to preserve it for eternity. My DVR is set though.

Dr. Dos
Aug 5, 2005

YAAAAAAAY!
As somebody who relies on regularsho.ws to watch the show since I don't have cable, has the show been moved to a Friday night timeslot?

That would be great since I usually stream it for my friends afterwards and normally have to do so at like 2:30AM on Tuesday mornings when most normal people are asleep.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Dr. Dos posted:

As somebody who relies on regularsho.ws to watch the show since I don't have cable, has the show been moved to a Friday night timeslot?

No. I think this is a one-time thing. CN is doing that Hall of Games award show tonight and RS is supposed to be immediately following it. I'm guessing it's there to keep the audience tuned in even after the program finishes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

octothorpopus posted:

http://jgquintel.deviantart.com/journal/38711999/

Uhh, what? I really hope I don't miss this

EDIT: "Mordecai gets the image of naked Pops burned into his brain! Will he ever be the same again?? Find out on an all new episode of Regular Show on a special night, right after Hall of Game! It all starts at 7/6c on Cartoon Network."

Oh god

Oh god. The timing, considering my feelings about the previous episode, is goddamn eerie.

Life is Eat and Die
Apr 15, 2001
Apparently Brain Eraser will air again right after Benson Be Gone on Monday, so if you guys miss it you can see it then.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

NAKED POPS!

Thorias
Jun 3, 2008
Junkmail. This episode is already amazing.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Planet Chasers Starlight Excellent! All Day! Everyday!

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Everyday...

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

That ended great.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That was a lot of Pops' butt.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

It's like they got stuck on Benson being naked, too, then made a whole episode about it

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

So anime turns you into a drooling idiot.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I cannot believe this made it to broadcast.

It. Was. AMAZING.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I have a cracked rib and it seriously hurts to laugh, and this combined to be both one of the funniest and most painful things i've seen on TV.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

So I guess they saw his gumballs?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
God drat I want a subscription to Moustaches Monthly.

Also, awesome, they're incepting Mordecai.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Feb 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Inspector_71 posted:

Also, awesome, they're incepting Mordecai.

Christ, that was the same thought I had when I was watching it.

• Locked thread