Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Seeing as they're redoing bits, this is all going on 'telly at some point, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

le chat
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

goatface posted:

Seeing as they're redoing bits, this is all going on 'telly at some point, right?

yeah parts of it are going to be shown throughout the main comic relief thing on saturday or friday, erm, whenever it's on?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Given the time between programmes, he could be having a 15 minute nap every hour.

Fishbus
Aug 30, 2006

"Stuck in an RPG Pro-Tour"

please no, jedward no

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Jedward, and Germaine Greer. What a loving marvellous combo.

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

So don't. Stay here with me.
Jedward, feminist scholar

edit: "It's like going to the toilet or something"

reflir fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Mar 5, 2011

lionlegs
Feb 16, 2005
Ask me about my lego spheres!
Oh this is just mental.

Edit: In a good way.

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
Oh my god, why are Jedward still a thing?

Also what is celebrity juice? I haven't seen a single question yet.

le chat
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
I can't even describe those two, this is so wierd.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, that's pretty normal to be honest. It's more about the smut and cerrrrrazyness than an actual quiz.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

goatface posted:

Yeah, that's pretty normal to be honest. It's more about the smut and cerrrrrazyness than an actual quiz.

Yeah, I tapped out. I'll jump back in when Argumental or QI starts. I assume Jo or Walliams is taking the Alan spot in the latter.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Gaz-L posted:

Yeah, I tapped out. I'll jump back in when Argumental or QI starts. I assume Jo or Walliams is taking the Alan spot in the latter.

is there a timetable up somewhere or can someone post in here when these two start because I want to watch these.

Muppetjedi
Mar 17, 2010

quote:

is there a timetable up somewhere or can someone post in here when these two start because I want to watch these.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/rednoseday/24hourpanelpeople/schedule.shtml

E: David Walliams is married?

Muppetjedi fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Mar 5, 2011

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.

That timetable seems off. It says this disaster, Celebrity Juice, should have finished 20 minutes ago.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Kin posted:

That timetable seems off. It says this disaster, Celebrity Juice, should have finished 20 minutes ago.

Live TV. Things run behind.

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

I'm incapable of listening to serious british voices narrating something without expecting a massive satirical twist in the very next sentence and it never comes

Red nose day more like blue balls day

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

The past hour has been incredible.

Muppetjedi
Mar 17, 2010
Argumental on next.

le chat
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Honey Im Homme posted:

The past hour has been incredible.

yeah, whether you like celebrity juice or not (I usually watch it as others in the house do and it's generally 'ok'), that was one of the more bizarre bits of tv I've seen recently and a massive trainwreck for reasons Rufus Hound described best, amazing.

So yeah, it was worth watching

le chat fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Mar 6, 2011

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
For those that turned off because of Jeward, it looks like Argumental is coming on now.

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

le chat posted:

yeah, whether you like celebrity juice or not (I usually watch it as others in the house do and it's generally 'ok'), that was one of the more bizarre bits of tv I've seen recently and a massive trainwreck for reasons Rufus Hound described best, amazing.

So yeah, it was worth watching

Just the 10 minutes of completely ignoring jedward's side of the studio and discussing movies was loving hilarious.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like the fact that they keep having to cut the sound every other time Marcus Brigstocke speaks.

le chat
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
Brigstocke must of said something pretty scandalous about Clarkson for them to mute it or I'd like to imagine he did (And the concern in his voice when he found out he was live)

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Marcus Brigstocke is dying a little bit here isn't he

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Not a 'little bit' then, what happened to him.

le chat
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

ibroxmassive posted:

Not a 'little bit' then, what happened to him.

he looked pretty knackered earlier after his dancing for comic relief and with it being completely unedited

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.
Boo, they just cut to the dumbfucks in the broom closet when they were about to start ripping into Jedward.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Who are the dumbfucks and why are they there?

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

ibroxmassive posted:

That girl is pretty much the worst presenter of anything ever.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Is this like the BBC News fuckup where they got two audience members by mistake?

And this QI is making up for nearly all of them in 2 minutes.

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug
QI starting basically right now, just in case you were all wondering?

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

QI is such an awesome show, this fake-out trolling owns

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ibroxmassive posted:

D-team BBC on air crew, and pretty much there to hustle for donations and give the crew time to change the set.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Are they just repeating questions from all the previous seasons in this QI special?

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Bland posted:

Are they just repeating questions from all the previous seasons in this QI special?

I definitely remember the Paris Syndrome question.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

And the answer to this question is Lily-of-the-Valley

Pumpking
Oct 27, 2007

Who is number 1?
I've never heard of anyone spelling hiccup "hiccough". Thats just mental, frankly.

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

I never thought I'd see Stephen Fry dying on his arse. It's unspeakably sad, in a way, like watching a beloved uncle descend into dementia.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Huh? It seems like a pretty solid episode of QI to me. Bear in mind that it's 2 in the morning. Even if the audience hasn't already seen 3-5 other shows and set-up, they're still incredibly tired.

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 6, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug
Dear lord, does Matt Berry do the voiceover for everything now? Is the E4 guy retiring or something?