Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

...but then they switched from the 1911 to the beretta but I kept my 1911 because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the rounds for the 1911...
For sale: 1 Baren Napoleon bar-end mirror

Got it for my brother's bike but it was the wrong part and the shop wont take a return.

Looks like it's for 18mm inside-diameter bars.

Back of package w/ specs:
http://tinypic.com/r/2vx3mle/7

$30 shipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
I discussed my bent wheel here (you can see some pictures there). I don't live near a place that could fix it, so it wound up being cheaper for me to just buy a used wheel on eBay than to pay shipping to/from a place that could fix it. The new wheel came in, and it had a used Metzeler MEZ4 120/60 ZR17 (with some tread left on it) mounted. I took it to the shop and had them swap tires, so what you'd receive is my bent wheel with the MEZ4 mounted on it. Here are some pictures (click them for bigger versions):

I'd like to get $100 shipped (via PayPal), but I'm definitely willing to entertain offers! PM me or email me a gcfairch@gmail.com.

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010

SeeYouEnTee posted:

Driving 2 1/2 hours each way to pick up this, my very first bike. After training on the MSF Rebel's this should be wonderful once I get it going.

That's a beaut! Should be a hell of a lot of fun to fix up.

Acethomas
Sep 21, 2004

NHL 1451 684 773 1457
Selling an unused/still stickered AC-12 Helmet
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3427037

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Now that I've upgraded to a NinJAHHHHHHHHHH 636, my 2005 SV650 with GSXR front and poo poo-ton of goods is up for sale again. Upstate New York.

xd
Sep 28, 2001

glorifying my tragic destiny..
I've got 2 clear double bubble windscreens for a f4i. One is a zero gravity and the other is a no-name ebay special. Both are clear and can be yours for $40 + s&h (consider the no-name windscreen a free bonus)

piss boner
May 17, 2003

Kawi green Alpinestars leather jacket: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3427415

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Interest check for a Shift Hybrid jacket.

In this color scheme, large. Bought it during a closeout sale for $150 + shipping. I've never used it once, as it is too big for my skinny rear end. Looking to get what I paid for and I'll cover the shipping fees.

Also, I can get actual pictures if anyone is interested.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
2005 Suzuki SV650

Hello everybody.

I bought this bike in April as a replacement for my K3 SV650 that perished due to a pickup truck running a stop sign.

This is an AWESOME bike. The P.O., a member of svrider.com, took very good care of it and did ALL the mods himself. It used to be a SV650S, and was converted to Naked. He did oil changes every 2-3k. Valve check/adjustment has been done. The bike had 20,000 miles on it when I got it. I am the 2nd owner.

I took this bike in, did an oil change to it, cleaned and lubed the chain every 400 miles, added Speed Bleeders to it, and briefly had a Delkevic slip-on in place of the Yoshimura. The Yoshimura has been put back on. I added around 2,000 miles to the bike. It operates beautifully - engine purring & roaring, the transmission shifting just fine.

Reason why I'm selling? I just got a Ninja 636. I also have a 2000 SV650 with mods and a handlebar. My rule is to have just two bikes in my stable, and I now have too many bikes. The 636 and 2000 SV650 are my pick for the two bikes to own as they are the complete opposite of each other and complement each other for me. The two SV650's are similar to each other but this one has clip-ons, and I am keeping the SV with the handlebar. So I am reluctantly letting this 2005 SV650 go. I would like to pass this bike on to another CA goer, who can appreciate this bike for its gloriousness.

Mods:
2001 GSXR-1000 front forks and brakes
Vortex clip-ons and triple tree
Buell Lightning dual headlights
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R rear shock
Stainless steel brake lines
Barnett clutch
R6 throttle mod
520 gold chain
Honda CBR F3 rear wheel
Wavy brake rotors up front
Power Commander III
2005 GSXR Radial Master cylinder
Shortened Yoshimura exhaust slip-on
Vapor gauge
K&N air filter
ATRE (Automatic Timing Retard Eliminator)
Cam swap - 1st gen intake cam replaced the 2nd gen exhaust cam; gives a bit more HP and reduces engine braking.
Metzler Sportec M3 tires with plenty of life
Speed Bleeders up front

I have receipts from what the P.O. did to the bike.

I installed CRG Arrow mirrors on the bike, but I have since taken them off and put them on my SuperSport bike. The bike comes with two round Mirrcycle bar-end mirrors.

http://i.imgur.com/vlQxl.jpg

http://imgur.com/9WV4u.jpg

Bike has been SOLD.

the walkin dude fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Aug 8, 2011

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

internet inc posted:

Interest check for a Shift Hybrid jacket.
In this color scheme, large. Bought it during a closeout sale for $150 + shipping. I've never used it once, as it is too big for my skinny rear end. Looking to get what I paid for and I'll cover the shipping fees.

Also, I can get actual pictures if anyone is interested.

I'm interested in this, that's my color scheme, and I already own a different shift jacket in large.

However I'll have to wait a couple weeks before I know if I have the funds.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 6, 2017

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

the walkin dude posted:

2005 Suzuki SV650

Would buy the gently caress out of this.

TheDon01 posted:

However I'll have to wait a couple weeks before I know if I have the funds.

Cool! Let me know. I'm in no hurry to sell.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
CRG Arrow mirrors

These were attached to my K5 SV650, which I have up for sale. My other SV already has mirrors. They don't fit my Ninja 636, as they need 7/8'' handlebars/clipons to latch upon.

They are less than 2 months old and in great shape.

VERY HIGH QUALITY MIRRORS, marvelous and intricate mirrors. Each mirror has like 90 individual parts. You can position them as you want. They were great on my SV for tucking into a tight space. My SV had to reside with four other bikes in the same carport.

Just no longer need them anymore.

$125 with shipping. They were $185 new.

Sold!

the walkin dude fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Aug 16, 2011

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

the walkin dude posted:

CRG Arrow mirrors

Are they useable in the upright position? My main complaint about my current bar-ends on the SV1000 is that they stick out an extra 3-4 inches on each side that I'd love to get back.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
See the last picture - I particularly like using one mirror vertically like in that pic, on one side and the other side of the bike, horizontally. Yup, definitely useful, and better than the other bar ends I've tried (CRG round mirrors and bicycle round mirrors).

the walkin dude fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Aug 5, 2011

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
I have a pair of XL size Scorpion Savannah riding pants. They were tried on once by my gf, and then never wore since. Never rode with them. They got great reviews on Motorcycle-Superstore.com.

$130 SHIPPED!

Sir.Tucker
Sep 17, 2006

For the Workforce!
Selling my first bike, a 1992 Yamaha XJ600.

Craigslist: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/2537635644.html

I'd be willing to give a goon 150$ off the list price.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Bought the jacket and it isn't exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately since I wore it and removed the tags, returning it is out of the question. It is in perfect condition, I could tell you it was brand new and you wouldn't know any better. Size 42, and has removable liner as well. I paid $299 for it, asking $200 shipped.

Paypal is Justin at Detroitbass dot com.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the chinaman
Oct 25, 2004

the walkin dude posted:

CRG Arrow mirrors

Do you still have these?

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Indeedy I do.

the chinaman
Oct 25, 2004
Is that $125 shipped?

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.

the chinaman posted:

Is that $125 shipped?

with shipping, they're like 8 ounces each.

also have one internal mount adapter - mounts to 'internal end of smooth bore, hollow handlebars with i.d. as small as 12mm .475" and as large as 19mm .750"'

$7 for that one if needed.

the chinaman
Oct 25, 2004
I should be ok on the adapter. Can you get me an estimate on shipping and I'll just Paypal you the total?

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

Just put my 2002 SV650 S up for sale on craigslist, thought some SF bay area goons might be interested.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/2549068382.html

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Any goons have a 125-250cc scooter or someone reputable selling one in the NY/NJ metro area?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
edit: NEVERMIND

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Aug 23, 2011

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

I'm going to sell my Yamaha FZ6. It's an '05 with around 14k miles. Heated grips, Ventura rack and bag, taller windscreen also comes with. Oil just changed at 13k and the battery is 3 months old. Stored inside on a tender when not driven, but daily driven in Seattle for 5k miles. Never laid down by me, but there is a scuff on the left side of the engine. Does not effect drivability. There is also some small dents on the tank from when I dropped it changing the battery on the side of the road. Does not effect use, and I think some of it could be buffed out.

Here's a gallery.
http://imgur.com/a/qJoJu#F5FTW

I'm also selling a XL Alpine Stars RC-1 Air jacket. Its a pretty nice textile jacket with a removable inner liner. Used for 2 seasons, could use a wash, otherwise in great condition.

Lastly a Scorpion Exo 400 helmet used for around 3 months, not looking to get too much for this, as they are dirt cheap on new enough, but I'd like to group the whole thing together and sell the bike and the gear to an aspiring rider. Have XXL and XL cheekpads.

I'd trade for a larger standard, something like a Tuono or a big Monster. Something in the same ilk of a FZ6, I'm just looking for something different really. Something larger for a large human.

I'd like $3200 for the bike, taking into account it will need a valve job in the near future (I assume). I'd like $200 for the gear. I am in Seattle.

My email is estoban d c at g mail

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

My bike is on the chopping block for more funds to purchase a place to live. :(

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/2575427020.html

edit: Not gonna bother bull making GBS threads with goons, $2200 and its yours.

schreibs fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Aug 31, 2011

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.
Selling my 2006 625 SMC. I'm the second owner, the bike has ~7500 miles, clean & clear title in hand, reliable and a complete freakin riot to ride. Completely street legal, with a street title. Only mods are an upgraded front rotor (EBC) and Vesrah brake pads. Tires (Contiforce SM) are in good shape, replaced the rear at the beginning of this year due to a puncture. Valves checked at the end of last year's riding season. Well maintained with frequent oil changes and chain maintenance. Bike has run Motorex oil since new.

This bike is easily the most fun motorcycle I've ever owned or even ridden. It's truly a go anywhere, do anything bike. It's PERFECT for commuting and in town riding - you look over the top of most traffic, it's light and maneuverable, and has tons of squirt at reasonable speeds. Its long travel suspension soaks up potholes or anything else you might encounter. With no changes this same bike that's such a competent in town bike can hold its own on the racetrack. I've taken it to a couple trackdays and was surprised at what it could do... and more importantly, how much freakin fun it was to ride!

Light offroading is also possible.

Gravel? No problems!

Only reason I'm selling this outstanding bike is because I'm smitten its big brother... the 690SMC! I pick one up in a week or so!

Looking for $4500, located in central Iowa. Can help deliver within reason. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

needknees fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Aug 24, 2011

lowcrabdiet
Jun 28, 2004
I'm not Steve Nash.
College Slice

schreibs posted:

My bike is on the chopping block for more funds to purchase a place to live. :(

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/mcy/2561076952.html

Not gonna bother bull making GBS threads with goons, $2400 and its yours.

Where were you a month ago :(

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I'd like to sell my '09 Ninja 250 which does not run just this moment.

When I bought it, it was obviously someone's mistake: most of the fairings were gone and there were scratches on the ones that weren't. The tank is dented and scratched on the right side, but I painted over the scratches with a rust inhibiting primer, planning to re-paint the whole tank at a later date.

Then it was stolen: the thief popped out the lock and hotwired it. He or she let the battery run down, and it probably sat for about seven months after a few joyrides. There was about as much gas in the tank when I picked it up from the police impound as when it was stolen from me, and the lock on the gas tank looked fine.

I hooked it up to my Jeep's battery and the engine cranked, but it wouldn't fire. I don't know if the gas is bad, or if my truck's battery isn't powerful enough to make it start, or what.

Anyway, it looks like '09 Ninjas in good condition are going for $3K + on craigslist, so if anyone in the Atlanta area with more time than I have wants this one, I'll let it go for $1000 or best offer.

Post here, PM me, or email me at chris.agocs@gmail.com

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
Oh gently caress. SD do you have any pictures? Did they mess up anything other than the ignition? (starting issues aside)

cluck1000
May 23, 2011

fo'rilla

the walkin dude posted:

I have a pair of XL size Scorpion Savannah riding pants. They were tried on once by my gf, and then never wore since. Never rode with them. They got great reviews on Motorcycle-Superstore.com.

$130 SHIPPED!

Are these ladies' pants? I doubt I could rock an XL but I really like the looks of em!

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Selling my Ninja in the SF bay area

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/2564189441.html

Time to move on to something smaller

Will give a goon discount.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.

cluck1000 posted:

Are these ladies' pants? I doubt I could rock an XL but I really like the looks of em!

they're deemed ladies' pants. My girlfriend, who's like 5'8'', got 'em. but she has a ghetto booty :ssh: and couldn't fit in them cuz of that. They're the right length for her though.

Motorcycle superstore says, "Sizing runs a little small. You may want to order a size larger than normal and use the pant's adjustment features to customize the fit to your needs."

the walkin dude fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Aug 24, 2011

Sir.Tucker
Sep 17, 2006

For the Workforce!
Shift Racing Boots - Size 11 US.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3433160

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

-Inu- posted:

Oh gently caress. SD do you have any pictures? Did they mess up anything other than the ignition? (starting issues aside)

I think the ignition lock is the only thing they messed up. Sorry for the lovely cell phone at night pictures, let me know if you want to see anything in greater detail (or, if convenient, come by and see it for yourself. I live in East Atlanta): http://agox.imgur.com/2EH47

More things wrong with it: No gauges, and one passenger footpeg is broken off (a tree fell and knocked over both my bikes this summer).

Blinken
Aug 11, 2007
BlueBayou how much are you looking to get for the Ninja?

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS

Safety Dance posted:

I think the ignition lock is the only thing they messed up. Sorry for the lovely cell phone at night pictures, let me know if you want to see anything in greater detail (or, if convenient, come by and see it for yourself. I live in East Atlanta): http://agox.imgur.com/2EH47

More things wrong with it: No gauges, and one passenger footpeg is broken off (a tree fell and knocked over both my bikes this summer).
School processes my refund in a few weeks, so if you still have it then I may get in touch with you. Looks like the perfect candidate for that 250 trackbike that I want to build...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'm glad I'm not the only one relying on student loans to pay for track days. :v:
(Yes, I know it's a stupid idea)