Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
And dolomite itself is made up of other elements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Bender is between 150% and 330% stuff. Or more.

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat
Bender's 100% full of B.S.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug
Come on, this is all math. And we know he's not that kind of robot!

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat

Manos del Sino posted:

Bender's 100% full of B.S.

That's Mom's Special Robot B.S., by the way, made with extra wuv.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Manos del Sino posted:

Surely you mean 'love'?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

DrBouvenstein posted:

Surely you mean 'love'?

No, wuv. See, with an Earth W.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Doctor Spaceman posted:

And dolomite itself is made up of other elements.

Of course it is, dammit! It's the rough, tough mineral that won't cop out when there's heat all about!

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

haveblue posted:

THIS CONCEPT OF WUV CONFUSES AND INFURIATES ME!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Manos del Sino posted:

Thatsch schwooo schweeet. :3:

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

Alter Ego posted:

Of course it is, dammit! It's the rough, tough mineral that won't cop out when there's heat all about!

I'll be whatever I wanna do!

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

haveblue posted:

Does this dummy have a brother?

kangal
Mar 16, 2003

Pissed off at numbers.

Athenry posted:

THIS CONCEPT OF WUV CONFUSES AND INFURIATES ME!

THESE CANDIES ARE CHALKY AND UNPLEASANT!!

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

kangal posted:

THESE CANDIES ARE CHALKY AND UNPLEASANT!!

Well, guh.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
a wondrous thing happened, why not.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

trouser chili posted:

a wondrous thing happened, why not.

...destroying many, many planets...including two gangster planets and a cowboy world!

Edit: So in the one parallel universe, would the cowboy world that got destroyed still have been a cowboy world? Or would it have been the only world not cowboy? Double-cowboy?

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

DrBouvenstein posted:

...destroying many, many planets...including two gangster planets and a cowboy world!

Edit: So in the one parallel universe, would the cowboy world that got destroyed still have been a cowboy world? Or would it have been the only world not cowboy? Double-cowboy?
Well I'll be, it DID make him a double cowboy.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Forgot I had this and dug it out to post elsewhere, I figure this thread will like it too, a gigantic multi-monitor wallpaper I found a few years back:

Click for huge.

chachu
Jul 4, 2007

cuttin' cat faces in the pines.

kippa posted:

Forgot I had this and dug it out to post elsewhere, I figure this thread will like it too, a gigantic multi-monitor wallpaper I found a few years back:

Click for huge.

Wasn't this on some goons custom-made Futurama pinball machine? Or did my brain just stroke off there for a second?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

kippa posted:

Click for huge.

Too bad it has jpeg artefacts.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

chachu posted:

Wasn't this on some goons custom-made Futurama pinball machine? Or did my brain just stroke off there for a second?

I thought it was an arcade cabinet but that sounds very familiar!

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
New avatar time, I like it cause it kinda looks like Fry's eating poop.

Poop! Ha-ha-ha! !h-ah-aH !pooP

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!

kippa posted:

This is sucky! You suck! Who taught you to do three-point perspective? I could make a better wallpaper with my butt!

Nah I'm just kidding, you're alright.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Somebody changed my Chamber of Understanding avatar, and took my gang tag in the process. :(

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

spankmeister posted:

Too bad it has jpeg artefacts.

Saved anyway

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

spankmeister posted:

Somebody changed my Chamber of Understanding avatar, and took my gang tag in the process. :(

That dog won't hunt!

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

spankmeister posted:

You mean somebody did two things?!?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

John Dough posted:

Oh John Dough, I love it how you DO TWO THINGS.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

John Dough posted:

Isn't he cute, he can two things at once, swim and eat!

Ooh, three things!

Edit Just found out via the Futurama FB page that the Futurama Monopoly is now available for pre-order!
http://www.usaopoly.com/games/monopoly-futurama-collectors-edition-0

Pre-ordering guarantees you the Collector's Edition (it looks like), which gives you a Glorious Golden Bender, and Leela's Boot (in addition to the other metal tokens, The Hypno-Toad, a Brainslug, the What-If Machine, Seymour, and the Planet Express Ship (finally, a Monopoly game where you'll be happy no matter what token you get!))

If you just get a the regular edition, Bender goes back to his Foghat Grey roots, and no Leela's Boot at all...they ship in November, which is also when your CC gets charged, so you've got a couple months to save up, you penniless hippie! Makes a great X-Mas gift!)

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Sep 1, 2011

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

US only though. Bastards.

I guess that should be expected from the name USAopoly, but still.

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Mines ordered! Now I can play monopoly in all its futuristic glory.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

spankmeister posted:

Whenever I see someone suggesting to buy someone a red text or see someone's avatar get changed to something stupid, I always get scared that it might happen to me. I try to not act like an rear end in a top hat, not because I don't want to get probated, but because I don't want to lose my sweet avatar.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

You guys realize you can apparently just buy your own gang tags and avatars back, right?

aquatic sideshow
Nov 21, 2005

by I Ozma Myself

Martytoof posted:

You guys realize you can apparently just buy your own gang tags and avatars back, right?

Have you priced those lately? I'm not made of money, leave me alone!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Cojawfee posted:

Whenever I see someone suggesting to buy someone a red text or see someone's avatar get changed to something stupid, I always get scared that it might happen to me. I try to not act like an rear end in a top hat, not because I don't want to get probated, but because I don't want to lose my sweet avatar.

I didn't even pis anyone off, specifically. It's just by virtue of posting in a subforum a bunch.

Martytoof posted:

That's just what they want you to do. :tinfoil:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Martytoof posted:

It would take lots of tiny five dollar bills, and have you priced those lately?

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blWLip8nl0E

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Isn't he cute, he can two things at once, swim and eat!

Ooh, three things!

Edit Just found out via the Futurama FB page that the Futurama Monopoly is now available for pre-order!
http://www.usaopoly.com/games/monopoly-futurama-collectors-edition-0

Pre-ordering guarantees you the Collector's Edition (it looks like), which gives you a Glorious Golden Bender, and Leela's Boot (in addition to the other metal tokens, The Hypno-Toad, a Brainslug, the What-If Machine, Seymour, and the Planet Express Ship (finally, a Monopoly game where you'll be happy no matter what token you get!))

If you just get a the regular edition, Bender goes back to his Foghat Grey roots, and no Leela's Boot at all...they ship in November, which is also when your CC gets charged, so you've got a couple months to save up, you penniless hippie! Makes a great X-Mas gift!)

Why isn't the PlanEx ship one of the "Railroads"?

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Guh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

What are we, like a bus or something?

• Locked thread