Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
I like burn notice, been meanin 2 watch it from the beginning

Also that latest breaking bad ep good lord :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
season 3 of breaking bad just went up on netflix I have to watch it now

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
thief ws a good miniseries and it had anne from arrested development as the irritating daughter

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

reallyprettymad posted:

I like burn notice, been meanin 2 watch it from the beginning
It seems really cheap but still lots of fun - the ep where Mike was playing 'el diablo' was especially :cool:... Been a while since anyone wheeled out the 'A-Team' trope* and did something fun with it. Always good to see Bruce Campbell getting work as well.

*ugh

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
Speaking of miniseries is that modernized sherlock really worth it?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
breaking bad owns all of the bones

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

which is worse

jason momoa's acting or rachel luttrell's singing

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
youre poasting

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

youre poasting

noooo...

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kirk posted:

thief ws a good miniseries and it had anne from arrested development as the irritating daughter

her/

burn notice is popcorn dumb fun
archer rules *pours out 40 for tom and gives 4 hour eulogy*
sunny is a shadow of its former self but still much better than most tv
parks and rec is excellent

srsly though wilfred seems really weird but catch em on demand or whatever, show's fuckin pro

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'm watching breaking bad because someone told me I should be walter white for halloween

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

Kirk posted:

man ive been avoiding sons of anarchy

this is a mistake

also i'm surprised nobody has mentioned 'community' yet which is the second funniest show on tv presently (Archer having already been discussed)

toby
Dec 4, 2002

reallyprettymad posted:

it had a couple little eye-roll moments but overall it was genuinely entertaining, sucks that they only made three episodes so far

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I like community as a show but holy poo poo don't read anything about it on the internet it's like people with OCD who are all exacerbated by the fact that the show's creator and a couple of the actors are on Twitter constantly

it's like a legit "fandom" and it frightens me, seriously read a couple random pages of the TV/IV thread and try not to make this face :stare:

toby
Dec 4, 2002

TV/IV is a terrible forum

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

qirex posted:

I like community as a show but holy poo poo don't read anything about it on the internet it's like people with OCD who are all exacerbated by the fact that the show's creator and a couple of the actors are on Twitter constantly

it's like a legit "fandom" and it frightens me, seriously read a couple random pages of the TV/IV thread and try not to make this face :stare:

Lol

rapeface posted:

Also that Yvette Nicole Brown is the most annoying and blatant passive-aggressive attention whore that needs constant praise even when she's not in the room and if you don't give it to her she'll turn her guilt cannon in your direction.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

NoneMoreNegative posted:

It seems really cheap but still lots of fun - the ep where Mike was playing 'el diablo' was especially :cool:... Been a while since anyone wheeled out the 'A-Team' trope* and did something fun with it. Always good to see Bruce Campbell getting work as well.

*ugh

It's filmed in my neighborhood so that's cool.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

toby posted:

TV/IV is a terrible forum

hey i walked into CD and read the robocop thread and it's 5 pages of bitching that deus ex hr is too anime or something

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

also 99% of people who "love" community on the internet have to have every single joke explained to them in detail it's like how can you like clever writing if you're too dumb to understand it :confused:

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

qirex posted:

seriously read a couple random pages of the TV/IV thread

lol no

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
o i only posted shows that were currently airing

childrens hospital, futurama, harvey birdman, metalocalypse, delocated, the league, louie, onion news network, ricky gervais show, an idiot abroad, charlie jade, kenny vs spenny, party down, rubicon (rip), trailer park boys

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
bsg

now go ahead and post a bunch of poo poo about the ending, I'll wait

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
baby's lon 5

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
super pissed that onion sportsdome and sports show w norm got shitcanned

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

CoupleBeersNoBeers posted:

super pissed that onion sportsdome and sports show w norm got shitcanned

I didn't like the norm show but sportsdome was legit funny
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/video/kevin-durant-doomed-to-walk-the-earth-in-unending,19091/

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
cressbeckler stance should be on national tv

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

im watching through the west wing box set right now. i liked the show a lot more before i actually started watching it tbqh

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Kirk posted:

cressbeckler stance should be on national tv

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
why does walter have a beard wouldn't that fall out with chemo too?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

reallyprettymad posted:

It owns hard. It is great to see how they bring Sherlock's mannerisms into a modern environment without him looking like a huge sperg. Love that series and can't wait for the next 3 episodes, which should be soon.

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

ahhh spiders posted:

baby's lon 5

watched this again recently and I've arrived at the conclusion that the earth warships look badass

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
b5 is a series that would benefit greatest from new CGI

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

b5 is a series that would benefit greatest from new CGI

this. for the win. QFT. epic thissery. +1 internet to you good sir. moar.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

got the chris foss book today. it's loving beautiful. here are some lovely cell phone pics of random pages.

seriously this poo poo is like $20 on amazon right now; if you don't buy this you're probably dumb.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
did you hear that TNG on bluray is basically confirmed? word is that they're doing basically a test/promo release first with four episodes:

encounter at farpoint
sins of the father
the inner light

i'm kinda looking forward to it, actually

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
that owns but i dislike his obsession with gaudy checkerboard patterns

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Just got a bunch of books from Amazon: Speaker for the Dead, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, and Hyperion.

Also got tired of reading some Lovecraft. That old racist dude sure loves to tell me how scary and indescribable things are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

b5 still owns for making space ships that aren't just space planes

starfury forever :allears:

• Locked thread