Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Voting B.

If I remember correctly we already have a master of the mint to take care of that inflation.

Cernunnos fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Sep 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Test:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
The Super Official Vote Count
A: Edict of Muslim Brotherhood: 13 (Servant, Rejected Fate, Aisar, Frionnel, Griffen, Zikan, Kavak, Redeye Flight, ChaosSamusX, Viola the Mad, Robert_Deadford, nimby, Dirt Worshipper)
B: Millet System: 28 (Agent Interrobang, YF-23, Necroskowitz, meatbag, Archaeology Hat, Cityinthesea, Coolodile, Jeb Bush 2012, steinrokkan, Kanthulhu, Tomn, Ironic Revolution, MadPierrot, karmicknight, skipThings, loneylwurm, Contingency Plan, Smoky Bandana, RabidWeasel, Cowcatcher, AtomikKrab, rakovsky maybe, Jimmy4400nav, Darth Windu, Pakled, Cernnunos, the JJ, Savage Gentleman)
C: Islamic Banking Reform: 23 (Sniper4625, bunnyofdoom, Mr. Pumroy, Ilanin, GrossMurpel, Soylent Pudding, KnoxZone, Sockerbagarn, ZearothK, Dr. Tough, Ghost of Mussolini, NihilCredo, Patter Song, Phlegmish, Icecream Jones, Drink Cheerwine, ComradeCosmobot, Whitecloak, Mikl, Hostile Rabbi, ChrisAsmadi, Kainser, Claverjoe)

BOLD THE LETTER YOU VOTE FOR

And don't forget

Smiling Knight
May 31, 2011

B, the Millet System! We must better exploit our neighbors for the good of all.

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~
Voting C so we don't have to pay as much interest to our neighbors in Astrakahn.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

C

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
B

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

It is as the Prophet commands us: Money, Power, Respect. In that order, so C

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Voting B. I'm hoping that inflation will slowly creep up on Azerbaijan, so that by the time we get to Victoria the economy will be in shambles. Should make things far more interesting.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Argh, everything is such a good idea, I want to vote for B to possibly ease relations but to also invite thinkers and new ideas to our nation and to set the par for our brothers. But A feels like a more natural progression for our nation even thought other examples have been pointed out. But an Economic incentive is the best incentive. Argh.

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

:3

Be kind to the dhimmi

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Herr Tog posted:

Argh, everything is such a good idea, I want to vote for B to possibly ease relations but to also invite thinkers and new ideas to our nation and to set the par for our brothers. But A feels like a more natural progression for our nation even thought other examples have been pointed out. But an Economic incentive is the best incentive. Argh.

Please only use the icon if voting! Thanks.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I love seeing my name there. Makes me feel important.

General Antares
Sep 5, 2011

There be corundium up in them thar asteroids!!!
I don't see my name in for B the image y'all are using is a broken link for me :(

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Nothing like more money.
C

Solis
Feb 2, 2011

Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into part of yourself.

Voting B - It'll be nice to see a non radicalized state coming out of this

Garenas
Sep 12, 2006

Nice Joystick

I'm voting for C because it's not A or B and, after all, Islam is the Light. Anyone who doesn't see this properly needs to be converted, not sympathized with!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Garenas posted:

I'm voting for C because it's not A or B and, after all, Islam is the Light. Anyone who doesn't see this properly needs to be converted, not sympathized with!

You see, I hear this and it makes me want to vote for A because then we are joined in union with our muslim borthers. You have convinced me.

A to unite with our brothers and show the rest of the world the light that is Allah.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Option C: Islamic Banking Reform

Religious matters can be handled through our existing means, but our fiscal policy affects not just the afterlife but the material life as well.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

C because sometimes our Muslim brothers are not so reliable, and C lets us pay for the armies needed to fight for Islam without selling Azerbaijan's future!

Slow Loris
Nov 7, 2005

Please sir, may I have some more?

Voting B because if there's something I've learned from Wiz LPs, it's that he doesn't just use the direct outcome of the vote- it influences how he plays the game. And I want to see a super-progressive Azerbaijan.

Also, National Bank would make it too easy. Blobs are boring.

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Obviously we should implement the Millet System (B) so as to extract more income from non-believers (I think Allah should even allow us to charge interest on non-believers :v:).

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

I say we vote B. I can't wait to see the look of embarrassment on Armenia's face when they see how tolerant we are of their faith.

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011

We are the good guys, thus we must be progressive! B for Balance.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

B!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

A. We shall determine hate them slightly less for their religious apostasy, but continue to hate them just as much for their repugnant foreign culture and different-colored skin and dog-languages and gross food.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Voting B as well. You can't treat fellow people of the book worse than damned apostates!

sum
Nov 15, 2010

C

the Maximum Iceland tolerant society is not only unlikely for such a small country but also incredibly boring.

e: VVVVVVV I was talking more about Orthodox/other heathen tolerance than Sunni tolerance, considering A is essentially already out of the race.

sum fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Sep 23, 2011

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

i poo poo trains posted:

C

the Maximum Iceland tolerant society is not only unlikely for such a small country but also incredibly boring.

We aren't going maximum tolerance, we're merely choosing whether to tolerate Sunni scum or infidel scum.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

C

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

C.

My brothers, tolerating apostates and infidels is against Islam itself: There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his prophet. There are only two remedies for those who cling to false beliefs: The Koran, or the Sword. Let the False Ones rise up in anger, so that they may be cut down by the righteous, whose weapons and armor are purchased through our financial frugality. No-one ever won a Jihad by being equivocal about matters of truth and lies, of submission to Allah or damnation through opposing his will. The heathens and heretics are just that and should be treated as such, unless they truly submit to the will of Allah.

Charlie72
Apr 21, 2010

B

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

AJ_Impy posted:

No-one ever won a Jihad by being equivocal about matters of truth and lies, of submission to Allah or damnation through opposing his will.

You are so lucky that Akbar didn't exist in this timeline.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Voting B, and if you're not for tolerance then get out of the thread. We don't appreciate your kind round here :colbert:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Patter Song posted:

On the contrary. The Apostate Akbar is lucky that he doesn't exist in this timeline.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

C
We can buy all the tolerance we want with gold.

Garenas
Sep 12, 2006

Nice Joystick

Herr Tog posted:

You see, I hear this and it makes me want to vote for A because then we are joined in union with our muslim borthers. You have convinced me.

A to unite with our brothers and show the rest of the world the light that is Allah.

No, that's part of the issue. We can't properly unite with our brothers if we allow ourselves to continue to disagree on something as basic as the rightful successor to Muhammad! The only way to truly spread the word of Islam is through شيعة‎ alone.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Patter Song posted:

Ugh, is this a reference to the real life Akbar (who wouldn't be born yet and who wasn't exactly renowned for his tolerance, in fact he was one of the major proponents of the sharia law) or to a LP character I'm not familiar with?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Speaking of paying for titles...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordBaxter
Sep 7, 2009

I finally managed to make everybody like me, if only for one day

B, And hopefully we'll be able to enact A at a later date. Only through tolerance and science shall azerbaijan survive to conquer the entire world. Changing to C Due to our rate of inflation.

I just want to see a wiz LP where we form a megablob by the LP's end is all.

LordBaxter fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Sep 23, 2011

• Locked thread