Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Hypothetical Mcgee posted:

I too have been a terrible poster. Thanks to everyone who sent stuff, and I hope to be returning the favor soon. (I have plans. They involve potatoes.) Can I be put back on the list please?

Done! List is up to date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

I'm with Wuntvor on the breakup train and would love to receive some sweet cheer up/Halloween mails!

I'm making up a package right now for some lucky goon! YAY!

caramelbread
18423-95A Ave
Edmonton AB Canada
T5T 3V7

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Sent out replymail yesterday. I think I'm up-to-date but if you sent me something and haven't gotten a reply by Tuesday let me know, my mail rack turned into a bit of a mess and it may have been stuck in the shuffle. :ohdear:

Still writing and sending stuff to everyone who writes to me!

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004
Edit: Thank you, everyone! :)

Pillory Soft fucked around with this message at 19:33 on May 10, 2012

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Miz Kriss posted:

I am the worst goon EVER.

I got some lovely mail from lamb AND Team Lunch a while back, but I haven't even sent them thank you cards despite having the cards sit on my nightstand for quite some time, ready to be shipped out. I am so, so sorry, and I'll get them sent out this week.

Please forgive me.

Same here, except I haven't even gotten this far. I've been meaning to write back! Really! Maybe I will this weekend, since I just bought stamps. :ohdear:

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011

when worlds collide posted:

I also got something from Hopefully Wild and the same goes (hope you're able to see this, have been thinking about you since I get your card).

*edit- if anyone sends something to HopefullyWild can you mention that I've got her mail, but have been going through a death in the family. I have been thinking about her and will send something as soon as I've got the headspace. Thank you =)

Sorry to hear the news, hope you're doing alright. You're sweet for thinking of me amid all that, but don't worry over getting a letter mailed, sounds like you have way more important things going on. I've been going through a clusterfuck of debt and homelessness, (jobless loser boyfriends are great things) and that leaves me back at the PO Box 961 address (Chino Valley, AZ 86323), which will stay that way until (hopefully) I get accepted at a magical school some distance from Arizona.

I'll try to send some Goon mail soon, the stuff is great for bothersome times.
13 Pandora 13 - I have a few Gearsy things for you, but they're rather large and I'm trying to find an economical way of getting them to you. Promise I haven't forgot!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

1337 haxxor pirate posted:

Sorry to hear the news, hope you're doing alright. You're sweet for thinking of me amid all that, but don't worry over getting a letter mailed, sounds like you have way more important things going on. I've been going through a clusterfuck of debt and homelessness, (jobless loser boyfriends are great things) and that leaves me back at the PO Box 961 address (Chino Valley, AZ 86323), which will stay that way until (hopefully) I get accepted at a magical school some distance from Arizona.

I'll try to send some Goon mail soon, the stuff is great for bothersome times.
13 Pandora 13 - I have a few Gearsy things for you, but they're rather large and I'm trying to find an economical way of getting them to you. Promise I haven't forgot!

Take your time dude, no worries. I will bake you cookies! :iamafag:

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
I want to play! I did this a while back and got some awesome stuff. Please no bodily fluids, nws is always welcomed!

DeYoung
42 Pearl St #302
Denver CO 80203

DeYoung fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 10, 2012

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

13Pandora13 posted:

Sent out replymail yesterday. I think I'm up-to-date but if you sent me something and haven't gotten a reply by Tuesday let me know, my mail rack turned into a bit of a mess and it may have been stuck in the shuffle. :ohdear:

Still writing and sending stuff to everyone who writes to me!

I'm way overdue on a reply letter to you. :ohdear:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Unexpected Road posted:

I'm way overdue on a reply letter to you. :ohdear:

I've been too poor to get Finland prints done recently anyway so it works out. :blush:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I really want to do this, but I'm not going to put my address down until I've got things to send back. Lots of interesting things in Southern West Virginia that I could get postcards and keychains for including:

• Thurmond, WV. One of the smallest towns in the world. Home of 7 people, and 6 of them regularly run for mayor and other offices.
  • Bridge Day, an event where people jump off the second tallest free-standing bridge in the world "Estimates have 80,000 people attending the overall event."
  • Mothman, a giant creature who just sort of scared the hell out of people before a bridge collapsed.
  • The Flatwoods Monster, some scary loving monster that exists to scare the piss out of people.
  • The Widicker Family, which are a colony of legitimate inbred for multiple generations.

I guess I can't really find a postcard of the Widicker family, but it would probably feature a bunch of really ugly looking people on a porch with moonshine. Silent Hill is also in WV, apparently.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
I've got mail from Team Lunch!

Unfortunately I've only got a lovely picture from my mobile, but it included an awesome card, a secret message from My Little Pony in My Little Pony Code, a "which one is different" Halloween puzzle, two rubber spiders and a ton of Halloween stickers. I'm so happy!:)

My flat mates were indeed quite confused. At first they just thought it interesting that I received letter with such a pretty Halloween envelope from the States, then they were a bit confused by the Halloween contents (especially since Halloween isn't all that big over here) and then totally confused by the ponies. So it worked!

Team Lunch is the best! Thank you!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PizzaThief
Sep 22, 2006

Traveling through time AND space?
I had to move after losing my apartment after losing my job after my degenerative nerve disease flared up so badly that I needed to go to the hospital for a bit.

Pizza Thief
300 Firwood Dr
Houma, LA, 70363

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Awesome mail from Team Lunch today! I'll send out some goonmail this weekend.

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.
Fhistleb and Headcrabpie
306 C Mananai Pl
Honolulu, Hi 96818

This should be fun.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies

PizzaThief posted:

I had to move after losing my apartment after losing my job after my degenerative nerve disease flared up so badly that I needed to go to the hospital for a bit.

Pizza Thief
300 Firwood Dr
Houma, LA, 70363

You live in the city of origin of my favorite singer ever, Dax Riggs.
Woo hoo!

I have been REALLY bad at this. :( Graduate school is crushing my will in entirely new ways...If this is still going by December, I will WILL send more awesome mail.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I got AWESOME mail from Lamb and Team Lunch! A pirate kitty with a papercraft creepy lady from Lamb, and a delightfully creepy card with additional pony stuff from Team Lunch. Ready your UV lights, I'm sending out a few more cards!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
I got an amazing halloween card from lamb and great goodies from Fhistleb and Headcrab.

THANK YOU.

I have been having a lovely and stressful few weeks- the kind where I consider giving up on grad school and doing...well, I don't know what. Your cards were amazingly timed. :) Replies soon!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Got loving awesome Halloween mail from Team Lunch and Lamb! Reply mail incoming (as well as to you, The Pit Goddess)!

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Woo! I got Halloween mail from Lamb and a packet of coffee goodness from Fhistleb & Headcrabpie. Also a horribly creepy yet awesome card from Skels like a month ago that I forgot to post about. (Sorry!)

My Halloween stuff is on the way - non US goons will probably get it after Halloween because I am a procrastinator. I sent to everyone in the thread! Potato printing sweatshop, y'alls!

Esteem Knife
Aug 22, 2006
Can I ask who hasn't received anything yet? I'd like to send something to somebody in some deity-forsaken place just because writing mail or sending cards in a non-electric fashion seems novel and quaint. You know, for the bragging rights among my generation for demonstrating my knowledge of how to work a pencil. Also for the warm fuzzies.

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.
Thanks Lamb and Genesplicer :3

I'm sorry if what I sent wasn't awesome... I'm horrible at random gifts and knicknackery.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Two awesome bits of goonmail- a postcard with a lovely Aradiabot drawing from North of Gravity, and an envelope full of crazy awesome Halloween stuff from Lamb!

I built the paper craft zombie as soon as I opened the envelope and spent an embarrassing amount of time on it. Love it- thank you both!

I also got an envelope from Fhistleb and Headcrabpie- but it says not to open until Halloween so I'm waiting :3:

I'm glad you all are enjoying the cards I've sent :)

Flameingblack, if the offer is still up, I'd love one of your WVA cards! Any one would be great!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Yay! I'm so glad everyone is getting their envelopes!

Team Lunch and Palette Swap, I received your wonderful envelopes full of great stuff.

I need to post pics, which I promise to do soon, but in the meantime, thank you!

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
1049 Sheridan St
Vallejo, CA 94590

I'm a dude, have a dog, play Starcraft, majoring in economics, unemployed, enjoys gardening. :-D

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004
Got a super sweet card and tons of other fun goodies from LAMB. I've never done any paper craft sculptures, so this shall be a new and exciting experience for me!

Also received a very realistic drawing of a goon from FHISTLEB & HEADCRABPIE along with some neato doodads and a dolphin magnet. Now I have not one, but TWO magnets on my fridge!

Thanks guys and/or gals. :3:

edit: More emphasis for the names of nifty people.

Pillory Soft fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Oct 28, 2011

zombiesharks
Mar 2, 2007
zombiesharks
562 Pfirman Rd.
Williamsport, PA 17702

I'm a female type goon and would love to get some goony mail.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
Also received awesome mail from lamb, you are so awesome! Definitely going to send something soon, still trying to think of things to send to you Americans. :)

Palette swap
Mar 29, 2010

"There is a professional misconduct hearing over here with your name on it"
I received a great halloween letter from Team Lunch :

(Scary Ponies not pictured)
Thank you Team Lunch, you are amazing.

Van Goober
Feb 28, 2005
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?
Sign me up! 26 year old lady goon here. I'm way into science, I like owls, and my birthday is November 2. Nothing NWS on the outside but inside is fair game. No pubes unless you want ginger ones in return.

Van Goober
3153 N Indianola
Sanger, CA 93657

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
I want to thank Lamb, Fhistleb, and Team Lunch for the awesome goon mail. You have made my week! Ya'll will be receiving a thank you very soon.

And thanks to the other goons that keeps this going!

Walrus Truck
Nov 6, 2010

In my infinite excitement after viewing this thread, I may or may not have sent out several letters before posting here. I just thought I'd let you know in case you think I'm a creeper. :ohdear:

Thain
Aug 24, 2009

Thain fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Jun 22, 2021

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Got mine from Walrus Truck! Wow that was fast!

I reached into my mailbox and felt this big envelope.

Post office claims it was unsealed, I bet they just wanted my cool goon stuff!

I now know the definition of squander and spurious!

He addressed me by my proper name!

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Oct 31, 2011

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I got awesome (and slightly creepy) mail from Walrus Truck too! It was really hard to wait for my goony boyfriend to get home so we could open it together. Mr. Croakums is a bit disturbed by your proposal, and relative proximity to our place of residence.

Also got an adorable letter from Lamb recently! I will try to send some cards and stuff out tomorrow. They will probably be for the wrong holiday, but goon mail is the best mail.

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Has anyone gotten one of my cards? I am starting to get worried that the mailbox ate them. :ohdear:

FAH Q
Aug 19, 2007

Certified Monster Fucker
I am going to send out Tgiving and Christmas cards.....I GUESS LETS SIGN UP NOW :D

700 Warren Road
APT 15-2C
Ithaca, New York

I will be sending out 10 personalized cards to 10 personal goons for each holiday so watch out!

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

Hypothetical Mcgee posted:

Has anyone gotten one of my cards? I am starting to get worried that the mailbox ate them. :ohdear:

I got yours today! I love the "herpy derpoween" on the back.

I hope the postal service didn't eat the cards I sent to lamb and Team Lunch... :ohdear:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I meant to ask that. Are we making a holiday card thread or is this one standing in? Because usually there's a thread to attract attention and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Miz Kriss posted:

I hope the postal service didn't eat the cards I sent to lamb and Team Lunch... :ohdear:

Got it!

Goon mail from Miz Kriss, 13Pandora13, Genesplicer (and Mrs. Genesplicer), and Fhistleb & Headcrabpie! I really loved all the Halloween cards and treats, thanks so much!