Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
I was using a khopesh when it said +10, so that is probably it. But I still think Headman's chop, crippling crush, and deadly axe (I think it was this one, one of the axe feats) are supposed to add damage on a hit rather than to a damage roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Unfortunately, the "+x to damage rolls" part is hard-coded as far as I'm aware. The best you could do, I think, would be to have it read something like "+5 to damage rolls and static damage against a prone target".

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

MMAgCh posted:

pre:
<rules>  
   <statadd name="axe group:damage" value="+5" not-wearing="weapon:khopesh" condition="against a prone target" />
   <statadd name="heavy blade group:damage" value="+5" not-wearing="weapon:khopesh" condition="against a prone target" />
   <statadd name="khopesh:damage" value="+5" condition="against a prone target" />
</rules>

I wonder if all you need to do is add in a type="Headmans Chop" or something similar, that way it won't add it twice. Something like:

code:
<rules>  
   <statadd name="axe group:damage" value="+5" type="Headsman&apos;s Chop" condition="against a prone target" />
   <statadd name="heavy blade group:damage" value="+5" type="Headsman&apos;s Chop" condition="against a prone target" />
</rules>
Granted, I haven't tried this, so don't know if it'll work; came to me just now

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

Psych0M0nk3y posted:

I submitted the following change for the Blackguard to the Dudes.

On line 2645 of the 12-paladin.part file, changed the code to read:

code:
<select type="Power" number="1" Category="ID_FMP_CLASS_4,daily,15" />
This allows Blackguards the ability to choose a new daily at level 15, rather than replacing a previous daily.

Updated

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010
I made a Scout with Flashing Blade Mastery and I picked up Spiked Chain Training at level 1. When I equip a Spiked Chain, I am not getting the bonus to attack rolls from Flashing Blade Mastery for having a light blade in my off-hand, which the Spiked Chain is considered to be with Spiked Chain Training.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Yeah, I didn't consider the spiked chain MC feat when implementing the Flashing Blade Mastery functionality. Looking at how to fix it right now.

Edit: alright, what seems to work is adding (some stuff) to the Rules tag of the Spiked Chain Training feat. It looks kind of ugly on the power card, but it's the best I can do. I'll try and find a prettier way of handling this tomorrow.

Edit 2: success! The following should go into the RulesElement of the spiked chain weapon itself (in 01-bug-fixes.part). Much better!
pre:
<rules>
    <grant name="WearingOffHandLightBlade" type="Category" requires="ID_FMP_FEAT_1252" />
</rules>
Edit 3: and speaking of which, the WearingOffHandLightBlade category needs to be added to the kusari-gama as well.

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Oct 17, 2011

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Entilzha4 posted:

I wonder if all you need to do is add in a type="Headmans Chop" or something similar, that way it won't add it twice. Something like:

code:
<rules>  
   <statadd name="axe group:damage" value="+5" type="Headsman&apos;s Chop" condition="against a prone target" />
   <statadd name="heavy blade group:damage" value="+5" type="Headsman&apos;s Chop" condition="against a prone target" />
</rules>
Granted, I haven't tried this, so don't know if it'll work; came to me just now
That... sounds right anyway.

Jack the Lad
Jan 20, 2009

Feed the Pubs

Crazy good work on this whole thing, guys. You update faster than the official online builder :psyduck:

One question, though: will pasting the pixie code from a couple of pages back into my races.part file mess anything up once the official version is released? Or any other races.part update I guess.

Mithrus
Oct 17, 2011
Is there a way to add a keyword to all powers that meet a certain criteria? Specifically, for the Frost Brand/Flame Tongue enchantments (and the errata'd Flaming), I'd like to have the Cold/Fire keyword added to powers that don't already have damage type keywords. Is this possible?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Flaming weapon, frost weapon, radiant weapon, lightning weapon etc etc etc. Adding a damage type, adds the corresponding keyword. Removing it removes the keyword.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

thespaceinvader posted:

Flaming weapon, frost weapon, radiant weapon, lightning weapon etc etc etc. Adding a damage type, adds the corresponding keyword. Removing it removes the keyword.

He means that he wants the Character Builder to do this so that it will calculate everything correctly. Attempts have been made, but I don't think an elegant solution has been found yet.

Mithrus
Oct 17, 2011

thespaceinvader posted:

I understand the mechanics, but I wonder if there is a way in the CB to actually add the keywords to the powers, so they show up on the character sheet correctly. For Frost Brand/Flame Tongue, the damage type change is required, and not togglable, so it should really be reflected on the character sheet. I have a martial character currently that has a Frost Brand weapon and the Silvery Glow feat, but the damage bonus isn't reflected at all, and it would be nice if it did.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Also, I'm pretty sure there's no way to add dragonshards to weapons specifically, but could you have them work like boons so they're added to everything applicable?

AlphaAnt
Jun 24, 2011

Zemyla posted:

Also, I'm pretty sure there's no way to add dragonshards to weapons specifically

Yes there is. Right click on the weapon in your inventory on the Shop screen, click Customize, and select the Dragonshard on the drop-down.

If you want the Radiant, Cold, or Lightning shards to work with Radiant, Frost, or Lightning weapons and have them calculate in the damage even on powers that don't explicitly have those keywords on their own, yes you need to edit them. I have done so with the Radiant shard for my Paladin (as well as with the Radiant Weapon itself), here's the code for the heroic version of the shard and the +3 version of the weapon. Should you encounter something where it makes sense to turn off radiant, you'll need to remember to remove the damage bonus manually from both the weapon and the shard.

code:
   <RulesElement name="Siberys Shard of Radiance (heroic tier)" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_5335" source="Eberron Player's Guide" revision-date="2/5/2011 9:55:00 AM">
      <Flavor> The shard glows with the light of Siberys. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Level"> 3 </specific>
      <specific name="Gold"> 680 </specific>
      <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Dragonshard Augment </specific>
      <specific name="Tier" />
      <specific name="_Item_Set_ID" />
      <specific name="Armor" />
      <specific name="Weapon" />
      <specific name="Item Slot" />
      <specific name="Requirement" />
      <specific name="Critical" />
      <specific name="Special" />
      <specific name="Power" />
      <specific name="_Rarity"> Uncommon </specific>
      <specific name="Granted Powers" />
      <specific name="Property"> You gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls with radiant attacks that use the augmented weapon. </specific>
      <specific name="Property"> When not affixed to a weapon, this dragon shard illuminates a 10-square radius with bright light. </specific>
      <rules>
         <statadd name="damage(Siberys Shard of Radiance (heroic tier))" value="+1" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Radiant Weapon +3" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_2294" source="Adventurer&apos;s Vault" revision-date="1/30/2011 9:30:00 AM" >
      <Flavor> This weapon burns with glowing, radiant energy. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Level"> 15 </specific>
      <specific name="Gold"> 25000 </specific>
      <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Tier" />
      <specific name="Weapon"> Any </specific>
      <specific name="Critical"> +3d6 radiant damage </specific>
      <specific name="Power"> Power (At-Will - Radiant): Free Action. All damage dealt by this weapon is radiant damage. Another free action returns the damage to normal. </specific>
      <specific name="_Rarity"> Uncommon </specific>
      <specific name="Enhancement"> +3 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
      <specific name="Property"> When this weapon is used to deal radiant damage, add its enhancement bonus as an item bonus to damage rolls (already included). </specific>
      <rules>
         <statadd name="Damage Rolls(Radiant Weapon +3)" value="+3" type="item" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>

Greyhawk Fan
Dec 14, 2010

Jack the Lad posted:

One question, though: will pasting the pixie code from a couple of pages back into my races.part file mess anything up once the official version is released? Or any other races.part update I guess.

As long as you don't change the header information pasting extra code into one of the main part files shouldn't mess up the updating (Unless that code is bad). However, as soon as that file is updated, whatever you pasted into it will disappear. So it is not a good idea and definitely not a good practice. I paste bits I want to use into a "House Rule" part file I have that runs after the main part files. This is much safer. Keep in mind that having two elements with the same name will crash your builder so you might run into that problem later. When the code appears later you would have to remove your code from your house rules part file.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Mithrus posted:

I understand the mechanics, but I wonder if there is a way in the CB to actually add the keywords to the powers, so they show up on the character sheet correctly. For Frost Brand/Flame Tongue, the damage type change is required, and not togglable, so it should really be reflected on the character sheet. I have a martial character currently that has a Frost Brand weapon and the Silvery Glow feat, but the damage bonus isn't reflected at all, and it would be nice if it did.
As far as I'm aware only one power can be modified in this fashion at a time, so while it may be possible in theory, it'd be absurdly complex to actually put into practice.

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010
According to the text of the Spiked Gauntlet, only the magical Spiked Gauntlets take up your Hands item slot. A normal, non-magical pair of Spiked Gauntlets would be equipped as a weapon. This could be important for class features and for those times when you might want to be wearing non-magical Spiked Gauntlets (with a Ki Focus) and have a Hand-slot item equipped.

EDIT: For the Spiked Chain fix for Scouts ... how would I make that Rules change for the Spiked Chain weapon apply *only* if the user has the Spiked Chain Training MC feat?

EDIT 2: I'm a goob.

Undrhil fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Oct 18, 2011

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
On an unrelated note: I've been working on addressing the issue with the half-elves' Dual Heritage qualifying them for things they aren't entitled to – the racial trait specifies feats only, but the way the LCB works it also lets them pick human/elf backgrounds, paragon paths, and the like. What I've done is remove the racial trait from the half-elf's INTERNAL_GRANTS element and rewrite all feats that have "human" or "elf" as a prerequisite to require "half-elf or human"/"elf or half-elf" instead, which looks to be working smashingly. (Admittedly, I spared myself some effort by excluding those racial feats a half-elf would never want to take, such as the human's Skill Swap or the many elf feats that all require Elven Accuracy.) Should I post the resulting .part containing the feats here for someone to implement, or how should we go on about doing this?

(And yes, I'm aware that CountsAsRace causes the exact same issue with a deal of other races, such as muls and revenants – the chief difference is that it can actually be fixed easily where the half-elf is concerned, whereas it'd trickier for these other races. Maybe I'll get on it at some point.)

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 22, 2011

Greyhawk Fan
Dec 14, 2010

MMAgCh posted:

On an unrelated note: I've been working on addressing the issue with the half-elves' Dual Heritage qualifying them for things they aren't entitled to – the racial trait specifies feats only, but the way the LCB works it also lets them pick human/elf backgrounds, paragon paths, and the like.

I am kind of curious if the strict requirements of half-elf dual heritage have been relaxed by Wizards either intentionally or unintentionally. I am not talking about LCB code. I know that dual heritage specifically calls out "feats" but I have always seen it used like a "CountsAsRace" even before the term existed. :)

Can anyone confirm or check to see if half-elves can take elven backgrounds or paragon classes in the new builder? I have to check the FAQ and see if the question has been asked too.

AlphaAnt
Jun 24, 2011

Greyhawk Fan posted:

Can anyone confirm or check to see if half-elves can take elven backgrounds or paragon classes in the new builder? I have to check the FAQ and see if the question has been asked too.

I can confirm that Half-Elves do not qualify for either Human or Elf backgrounds or paragon paths in the online builder.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Hey Guys, looks like the OCB has been updated again.

Online Character Builder XML Dump - October 19, 2011

I'm going to see if I can work out a way to get Level 0 characters in (for a game I'm running) and fix some of the Trad Games Wiki stuff.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Greyhawk Fan posted:

As long as you don't change the header information pasting extra code into one of the main part files shouldn't mess up the updating (Unless that code is bad). However, as soon as that file is updated, whatever you pasted into it will disappear. So it is not a good idea and definitely not a good practice. I paste bits I want to use into a "House Rule" part file I have that runs after the main part files. This is much safer. Keep in mind that having two elements with the same name will crash your builder so you might run into that problem later. When the code appears later you would have to remove your code from your house rules part file.

I've got a pixies/ninja/karatur themes file until it gets officially added to the updates. Ninja and themes are showing up, but pixies aren't. Same error; Line 77, position 108.

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010
New race added in Dragon today: the Hengeyokai. They are similar to Changelings except they are limited in their shapechanging abilities and they get +2 WISDOM instead of +2 INTELLIGENCE.

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/downloads/dragon/404/404_Ecology_of_Hengeyokai.pdf

(I think this is a safe link to post, since it requires you to be logged in to D&Di to access it, right?)

nothingxs
Sep 7, 2005

Do as you like. It's not my job to kill you.
Pretty safe.

This looks interesting! Can't wait to try out the new set of races (Pixie, Hengeyokai). During the winter break, I'll probably sit down with the character builder files and learn more about how to create them and work on helping to patch stuff.

Koranak
Aug 5, 2011

-Fish- posted:

I've got a pixies/ninja/karatur themes file until it gets officially added to the updates. Ninja and themes are showing up, but pixies aren't. Same error; Line 77, position 108.

When I copied/pasted the pixie code from here into my houserules file, I got a similar error, which corresponded to the minus symbol in the text "-5 to strength checks" of their Wee Warrior feature. I just backspaced that and typed "minus five" instead, and everything worked fine.

Entilzha4
Feb 17, 2011

Koranak posted:

When I copied/pasted the pixie code from here into my houserules file, I got a similar error, which corresponded to the minus symbol in the text "-5 to strength checks" of their Wee Warrior feature. I just backspaced that and typed "minus five" instead, and everything worked fine.

Probably occured with copying and pasting the file. Some text editors will replace a normal dash with an Em-dash or an En-dash (I forget which). This causes CBLoader to not recognize the character and complain.

You can try using notepad to edit the file and replace the character with a "-" from your keyboard, or replace it with "& # x2013;" (without quotation marks and remove the spaces). That is the proper XML reference to a dash (specifically, an En-dash).

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010

Mustache Ride posted:

Hey Guys, looks like the OCB has been updated again.

Online Character Builder XML Dump - October 19, 2011

I'm going to see if I can work out a way to get Level 0 characters in (for a game I'm running) and fix some of the Trad Games Wiki stuff.

They included the hybrid essentials stuff (Binder, Executioner, etc.) but it looks like they forgot that the hybrid Sentinel isn't supposed to get the weapon bonuses for their chosen season. Whoops.

scpredmage
Sep 2, 2011
Speaking of Hengeyokai...

I gave them the existing versions of Fey Origin (the one elves/eladrin/gnomes/drow get) and Shapechanger (Changeling), so the wording will differ slightly from the version in the Hengeyokai PDF; that being said, they do exactly the same thing.

Also, instead of listing EVERY animal benefit in the Nature's Mask power, I made the Animal Form selection tack on the one for your animal at the end; unfortunately, that puts it AFTER the "Special" line.

code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<D20Rules game-system="D&amp;D4E">
	<RulesElement name="Hengeyokai" type="Race" internal-id="ID_FMP_RACE_D404_EOTH_1" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="8/27/2010 12:39:21 PM">
		<Prereqs> ~HENGEYOKAI </Prereqs>
		<Flavor> Wily beasts with the ability to assume human form. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Size"> Medium </specific>
		<specific name="Speed"> 7 squares </specific>
		<specific name="Characteristics"> Agile, chaotic, elusive, independent, mischievous, quick, protective, reclusive, secretive, unpredictable, wild </specific>
		<specific name="Physical Qualities"> Hengeyokai are agile creatures, but their other physical attributes vary according to their subrace. Twelve subraces are known to exist: badger, carp, cat, crab, crane, dog, fox, hare, monkey, raccoon dog, rat, and sparrow. Legends abound of other subraces, such as frog, lizard, and weasel, in addition to larger beings such as tigers, dolphins, and pandas; however, no human has ever confirmed their existence.
The race is exceptionally long-lived, with an unusual life cycle. Hengeyokai can live for over 200 years, but for the first century they exist only as animals and cannot assume another form. Except for their extended life span and above-average intelligence, immature hengeyokai differ little from mundane animals. Once they reach 100 years of age, they can assume hybrid and human forms. At this point, they are the equivalent of human adolescents, but any memories of their previous existence are hazy and indistinct.
All hengeyokai can assume three distinct forms.
Animal Form: In animal form, hengeyokai are nearly indistinguishable from normal animals; only careful observation of their behavior can uncover their intelligence. They are exceptionally mobile in this form and often assume it for the purpose of exploration or reconnaissance. Hengeyokai cannot speak in animal form, but they can communicate with beasts similar to themselves.
Hybrid Form: In this form, hengeyokai stand at their human height on their hind legs or similar appendages. They assume an overall humanoid shape, with front paws, wings, or fins changing into hands that are capable of gripping and using weapons and other equipment, but retain their animalistic appearance, including fur, scales, feathers, tails, and other characteristics. They can speak any languages they know and are still able to communicate with animals. Hengeyokai prefer to assume this form among their own kind or trusted companions of other races.
Human Form: Each hengeyokai can assume the form of a unique human. While individuals&apos; appearance varies according to the region in which they were born, on average they are shorter and slighter than their human neighbors. Even in human form, hengeyokai always display some animalistic features. For example, a sparrow hengeyokai might have a sharp, beaklike nose; a crab hengeyokai, larger-thannormal hands; and a rat hengeyokai, beady eyes or a long, thin mustache. Hengeyokai in human form can speak any language they know but can no longer directly communicate with animals, though they can still understand them. </specific>
		<specific name="Playing"> Hengeyokai are wild and unpredictable, with a strong independent streak. They value their freedom above all else, and many also champion the freedom of others. They abhor slavery and shudder at the thought of chaining or caging an animal; restraining a hengeyokai in this manner is a grave insult. They also display personality traits similar to their animal forms. A badger hengeyokai might be aggressive and dour, a monkey hengeyokai playful and inquisitive, and a hare hengeyokai quiet but always alert for signs of danger.
Like most races, the majority of hengeyokai do not have a strong disposition toward good or evil, though some subraces have an affinity for certain alignments. Carp, crane, dog, hare, and sparrow hengeyokai tend toward good (however, few hengeyokai possess the discipline necessary to be lawful good), while badger, fox, raccoon dog, and rat hengeyokai tend toward evil or chaotic evil. Many humans treat the subraces according to these stereotypes; for example, they might be suspicious of fox hengeyokai and avoid them.
All hengeyokai are mischievous by nature and value playing tricks on others without being caught or noticed, even if doing so doesn&apos;t endear them to their neighbors. They do this for a variety of reasons, often for amusement, but mainly to test the reactions of their neighbors and to prepare for dangerous situations. Most pranks are good-natured fun (snatching food, misplacing household objects, and setting animals loose are popular), but those of evil hengeyokai are frequently malicious and destructive-sometimes deadly. </specific>
		<specific name="Vision"> Low-light </specific>
		<specific name="Average Height"> 4&apos;10&quot;-5&apos;6&quot; </specific>
		<specific name="Average Weight"> 100-140 lb. </specific>
		<specific name="Ability Scores"> +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom or +2 Charisma </specific>
		<specific name="Languages"> Common, choice of one other </specific>
		<specific name="Skill Bonuses"> +2 Bluff, +2 to a skill determined by your animal form. </specific>
		<specific name="Male Names" />
		<specific name="Female Names" />
		<specific name="Short Description"> Animal spirits that can take human form. </specific>
		<specific name="Racial Traits"> ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_6, ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_7, ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_641, ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_2, ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_1568, ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_4, ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_5 </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_GRANTS_HENGEYOKAI" type="Grants" />
			<statadd name="Speed" value="+7" />
			<textstring name="Average Height" value="4'10&quot;-5'6&quot;" />
			<textstring name="Average Weight" value="100-140 lb." />
			<textstring name="Size" value="Medium" />
			<select type="Race Ability Bonus" number="1" Category="Wisdom|Charisma" />
			<select type="Language" number="1" Category="Starting" />
		</rules>
	</RulesElement>
	<RulesElement name="Hengeyokai" type="Grants" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_GRANTS_HENGEYOKAI" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_RACE_35 </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_SIZE_MEDIUM" type="Size" />
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_VISION_LOW-LIGHT" type="Vision" />
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACE_ABILITY_BONUS_DEXTERITY" type="Race Ability Bonus" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_LANGUAGE_1" type="Language" />
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_BLUFF_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_6" type="Racial Trait" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_7" type="Racial Trait" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_641" type="Racial Trait" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_2" type="Racial Trait" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_1568" type="Racial Trait" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_4" type="Racial Trait" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_5" type="Racial Trait" />
		</rules>
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Beast Nature" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_2" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="10/5/2010 1:47:14 PM" >
		<specific name="Short Description"> Considered magical beast and humanoid </specific>
		<specific name="Level"> 1 </specific>
You are considered both a magical beast and a humanoid for the purpose of effects that relate to creature type.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Language of Beasts" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_4" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="10/5/2010 1:47:14 PM" >
		<specific name="Short Description"> Communicate with natural/fey beasts that share your animal form </specific>
While you are in animal or hybrid form, you can communicate with any natural or fey beasts that share your animal form or a form that is closely related (for example, a dog hengeyokai can communicate with a wolf). In human form, you can understand these beasts but cannot directly communicate with them.
You can communicate simple concepts and commands to such creatures, but they are under no compulsion to obey you, and their knowledge is restricted by their experience and mobility. Beasts you talk to are not necessarily friendly; your DM may require skill checks to influence their attitude.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_5" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="10/5/2010 1:47:14 PM">
		<specific name="Short Description"> You have the nature&apos; mask power </specific>
		<specific name="Level" />
		<specific name="Powers"> ID_FMP_POWER_D404_EOTH_1 </specific>
		<specific name="Type"> Utility </specific>
		<specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_RACE_D404_EOTH_1 </specific>
		<specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_D404_EOTH_1 </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_EOTH_1" type="Power" />
		</rules>
You have the nature&apos; mask power.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_EOTH_1" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="8/27/2010 11:42:29 AM">
		<Category> ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_5,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MINOR_ACTION,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_15 </Category>
		<Flavor> You swiftly assume the guise of either human or beast. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Power Usage"> At-Will </specific>
		<specific name="_SkillPower" />
		<specific name="Display"> Hengeyokai Racial Utility </specific>
		<specific name="Keywords"> Polymorph </specific>
		<specific name="Action Type"> Minor Action </specific>
		<specific name="Attack Type"> Personal  </specific>
		<specific name="Effect"> You change into your human, Tiny animal, or hybrid form. The new form lasts until you change forms again. While you are in human or animal form, other creatures can attempt to discern your true nature by making an Insight check opposed by your Bluff check; you gain a +5 bonus to your check.
	None of your game statistics change in human or hybrid form. While in animal form, you cannot use any attack powers, although you can sustain such powers. Your equipment becomes part of the form, and you continue to gain the benefits of the equipment you wear, except for shields and item powers. While equipment is part of the form, it cannot be removed, and anything in a container that is part of the form is inaccessible. You cannot speak. You otherwise retain your game statistics.
	You gain a movement benefit based on your form. </specific>
		<specific name="Special"> You can use this power only once per round. </specific>
		<specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_RACE_D404_EOTH_1 </specific>
		<specific name="Level" />
		<specific name="Power Type"> Utility </specific>
		<specific name="_Associated Feats" />
		<specific name="_ParentFeature"> ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_5 </specific>
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Animal Form" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_6" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="10/5/2010 1:47:14 PM" >
		<specific name="Short Description"> Select your animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<select type="Racial Trait" number="1" Category="Animal Form" />
		</rules>
Select your animal form: badger (Endurance), carp (Endurance), cat (Acrobatics), crab (Intimidate), crane (Nature), dog (Insight), fox (Stealth), hare (Athletics), monkey (Athletics), raccoon dog (Stealth), rat (Thievery), or sparrow (Perception).
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Badger" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_1" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<Category> ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_6 </Category>
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Endurance, burrow speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_ENDURANCE_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
		<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Badger" value="You gain a burrow speed equal to half your speed." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Endurance, burrow speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Carp" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_2" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Endurance, swim speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_ENDURANCE_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Carp" value="You gain a swim speed equal to your speed, and then your land speed becomes 1. You can breathe underwater." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Endurance, swim speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Cat" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_3" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Acrobatics, climb speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_ACROBATICS_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Cat" value="You gain a climb speed equal to half your speed." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Acrobatics, climb speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Crab" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_4" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Intimidate, swim speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_INTIMIDATE_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Crab" value="You gain a swim speed equal to your speed, and then your land speed becomes 1. You can breathe underwater." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Intimidate, swim speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Crane" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_5" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Nature, fly speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_NATURE_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Crane" value="Your land speed becomes 1, and you gain a fly speed of 6." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Nature, fly speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Dog" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_6" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Insight, +2 speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_INSIGHT_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Dog" value="Your speed increases by 2." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Insight, +2 speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Fox" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_7" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Stealth, +2 speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_STEALTH_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Fox" value="Your speed increases by 2." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Stealth, +2 speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Hare" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_8" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Athletics, +2 speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_ATHLETICS_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Hare" value="Your speed increases by 2." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Athletics, +2 speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Monkey" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_9" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Athletics, climb speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_ATHLETICS_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Monkey" value="You gain a climb speed equal to half your speed." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Athletics, climb speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Raccoon dog" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_10" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Stealth, climb speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_STEALTH_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Raccoon dog" value="You gain a climb speed equal to half your speed." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Stealth, climb speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Rat" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_11" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Thievery, climb speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_THIEVERY_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Rat" value="You gain a climb speed equal to half your speed." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Thievery, climb speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Sparrow" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_SUBRACE_D404_EOTH_12" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> +2 Perception, fly speed in animal form. </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_INTERNAL_RACIAL_TRAIT_PERCEPTION_BONUS" type="Racial Trait" />
			<modify name="Nature&apos;s Mask" type="Power" Field="Sparrow" value="Your land speed becomes 1, and you gain a fly speed of 6." />  
		</rules>
Racial bonus to Perception, fly speed in animal form.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Elusive" type="Racial Trait" internal-id="ID_FMP_RACIAL_TRAIT_D404_EOTH_7" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="10/5/2010 1:47:14 PM" >
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1 racial bonus to Reflex </specific>
		<specific name="_CS_ShortDescription"> @ </specific>
		<rules>
			<statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+1" type="Racial" />  
		</rules>
You have a +1 racial bonus to Reflex.
	</RulesElement>
</D20Rules>

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010
And speaking of new races: the Satyr has been posted. It's an Excerpt and not a Dragon article, so not LFR legal, but it's the full racial write-up from the book.

http://wizards.com/dnd/files/excerpt_20111021.pdf

Something new for the Satyr: they can only be Male. No female or genderless Satyrs (unless you are playing a Revanant Satyr, I suppose.... Also, Bluff is *always* a class skill for them.

EDIT: Actually, based on the current CCG, the Satyr *is* LFR legal since it appears in a player-friendly format as a Playtest article on the Wizards of the Coast website. So ... groovy. :)

Undrhil fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Oct 22, 2011

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010
Does anyone have a list of which items from MME have *not* been coded into the LCB?

EDIT: The Distance weapon is listed as Common now in the Compendium. Here is the code for the base-items.part to make this happen for us.

code:
  <RulesElement name="Distance Weapon +1" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_2051" source="Adventurer's Vault">
    <Flavor> This weapon flashes brightly as it hurtles forth, moving with enough force to carry it much farther than normal. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Gold"> 360 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Weapon"> Any Ranged </specific>
    <specific name="Critical"> None </specific>
    <specific name="_Rarity" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +1 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
    <specific name="Rarity"> Common </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> Increase the weapon's normal range by 5 squares and the long range by 10 squares. </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Distance Weapon +2" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_2052" source="Adventurer's Vault">
    <Flavor> This weapon flashes brightly as it hurtles forth, moving with enough force to carry it much farther than normal. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 6 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 1800 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +2 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> Increase the weapon's normal range by 5 squares and the long range by 10 squares. </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Distance Weapon +3" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_2053" source="Adventurer's Vault">
    <specific name="Level"> 11 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 9000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +3 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Distance Weapon +4" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_2054" source="Adventurer's Vault">
    <specific name="Level"> 16 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 45000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +4 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Distance Weapon +5" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_2055" source="Adventurer's Vault">
    <specific name="Level"> 21 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 225000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +5 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Distance Weapon +6" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_2056" source="Adventurer's Vault">
    <specific name="Level"> 26 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 1125000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +6 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  </RulesElement>

Undrhil fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Oct 22, 2011

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
Chapter 4 has not been done in MME

Greyhawk Fan
Dec 14, 2010

Lots of new Oriental stuff I see. Going to see if I can take some time to make a list of what is missing and what isn't supposed to be included (like Unearthed Arcana: A Matter of Honor).

I could create a new index for Unearthed Arcana part files if people want since they aren't supposed to be included in the main files at all. UA articles themselves can be half-finished or half-baked ideas. Some were ridiculously over-powered, some just needed better editing and writing, and some of the articles were UA because the coders at WotC were too lazy to put them in the online builder. So quality varies a lot. The articles were considered "House Ruled" or perhaps "3rd Party" WotC information since even WotC doesn't allow you to use them.

Ideally they should be coded separately since they vary in theme and power greatly. So individual Dungeon Masters that wish to allow a particular article can give their players the OK to do so. I coded one of the original UA articles and it was crazy stuff that I would never allow in my game. We can throw up a new folder for them and create an index if people want it.

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
Not supposed to be here today

MMAgCh posted:

On an unrelated note: I've been working on addressing the issue with the half-elves' Dual Heritage qualifying them for things they aren't entitled to – the racial trait specifies feats only, but the way the LCB works it also lets them pick human/elf backgrounds, paragon paths, and the like. What I've done is remove the racial trait from the half-elf's INTERNAL_GRANTS element and rewrite all feats that have "human" or "elf" as a prerequisite to require "half-elf or human"/"elf or half-elf" instead, which looks to be working smashingly. (Admittedly, I spared myself some effort by excluding those racial feats a half-elf would never want to take, such as the human's Skill Swap or the many elf feats that all require Elven Accuracy.) Should I post the resulting .part containing the feats here for someone to implement, or how should we go on about doing this?

(And yes, I'm aware that COUNTSASCLASS causes the exact same issue with a deal of other races, such as muls and revenants – the chief difference is that it can actually be fixed easily where the half-elf is concerned, whereas it'd trickier for these other races. Maybe I'll get on it at some point.)

The problem with this approach is that revenant half-elves count as half-elves for prerequisites, but don't have the feature that gives them access to human and elf feats. You'd end up giving revenant half-elves access to things they shouldn't get.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Sefer posted:

The problem with this approach is that revenant half-elves count as half-elves for prerequisites, but don't have the feature that gives them access to human and elf feats. You'd end up giving revenant half-elves access to things they shouldn't get.
A fair point and one that hadn't occurred to me. It looks like it can be accounted for by excluding the right racial characteristics using the <Prereqs> tag of the feats in question, though.

(Also, on reading up on revenants again, the CountsAsRace feature [why do I keep using CountsAsClass? :psyduck:] is actually justified in their case, so that leaves only muls to sort out.)

Edit: oh boy, I figured the hell out of this. :neckbeard:

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Oct 23, 2011

Vhex
Mar 30, 2011

"Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V."

Greyhawk Fan posted:

We can throw up a new folder for them and create an index if people want it.

I am for this, although the only one that I'm using from UA was also published in Morenkainen's. Still, it's a good idea so that we have them available.

scpredmage
Sep 2, 2011
Just noticed that the current assassin file is letting non-Essentials Assassins take the Way of the Ninja school in place of Shade Form, which you simply are NOT allowed to do; it's an Executioner guild.

Turns out someone added it on to the <select> line for Shade Form/Black Flame Form.

33-assassin.part, line 40, change
code:
<select type="Class Feature" number="1" Category="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_1922|ID_D401_CLASS_FEATURE_001|ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CAA_1" />
to
code:
<select type="Class Feature" number="1" Category="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_1922|ID_D401_CLASS_FEATURE_001" />
Not sure how this happened...

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010
Not sure if it's a coding issue or it's something that was just missed: when I take Power of Arcana domain feat and I have one of the four at-wills available which become Arcane powers, I cannot Arcane Admixture them.

Is this because the builder doesn't support it or did the coding to allow them to be Admixtured get skipped?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
"When you use a power associated with this feat, that power is arcane as well as divine." (Emphasis mine.) The power in question does not inherently gain the Arcane keyword, contrary to what its power card displays when you take Power of Arcana, so I think ultimately the LCB is correct in not allowing you to use Arcane Admixture with it.

Kitsap Charles
Dec 29, 2010
Like the ELTU3-1 scenario, which introduced a special magic item that can only be obtained via a story award, CALI3-3 also creates a new rare series of auto-leveling items:
code:
   <RulesElement name="Amulet of Passage +2" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_CALI_MAGIC_ITEM_LFR_332" source="Living Forgotten Realms">
      <Flavor> A fine silver linked chain with a small jewel in the shape of an open lock. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Level"> 10 </specific>
      <specific name="Gold"> 5000 </specific>
      <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Neck Slot Item </specific>
      <specific name="Item Slot"> Neck </specific>
      <specific name="Power"> Power (At-Will): Standard Action. You attune an ally to the Amulet. A character may only be attuned to one amulet of passage at a time. Any attuned ally within 10 squares of you can use this item&apos;s daily power (but not its enhancement bonus or properties) as if he or she were wearing it.
Power (Daily * Teleportation): Move Action. Special: You and each attuned ally can use this power once per day (a PC cannot benefit from this same power a second time before taking an extended rest, no matter how many amulets of passage are in the party). Effect: The triggering PC teleports a number of squares equal to his or her speed. </specific>
      <specific name="Enhancement"> +2 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will </specific>
      <specific name="Rarity"> Rare </specific>
      <specific name="Property"> You gain an item bonus to Acrobatics and Athletics checks to escape, and to Thievery checks to open locks.  The bonus equals the amulet&apos;s enhancement bonus. </specific>
      <rules>
         <statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+2" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+2" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Will Defense" value="+2" type="Enhancement" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Amulet of Passage +3" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_CALI_MAGIC_ITEM_LFR_333" source="Living Forgotten Realms">
      <Flavor> A fine silver linked chain with a small jewel in the shape of an open lock. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Level"> 15 </specific>
      <specific name="Gold"> 25000 </specific>
      <specific name="Power"> Power (At-Will): Standard Action. You attune an ally to the Amulet. A character may only be attuned to one amulet of passage at a time. Any attuned ally within 10 squares of you can use this item&apos;s daily power (but not its enhancement bonus or properties) as if he or she were wearing it.
Power (Daily * Teleportation): Move Action. Special: You and each attuned ally can use this power once per day (a PC cannot benefit from this same power a second time before taking an extended rest, no matter how many amulets of passage are in the party). Effect: The triggering PC teleports a number of squares equal to his or her speed. </specific>
      <specific name="Enhancement"> +3 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will </specific>
      <specific name="Property"> You gain an item bonus to Acrobatics and Athletics checks to escape, and to Thievery checks to open locks.  The bonus equals the amulet&apos;s enhancement bonus. </specific>
      <rules>
         <statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+3" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+3" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Will Defense" value="+3" type="Enhancement" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Amulet of Passage +4" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_CALI_MAGIC_ITEM_LFR_334" source="Living Forgotten Realms">
      <specific name="Level"> 20 </specific>
      <specific name="Gold"> 125000 </specific>
      <specific name="Enhancement"> +4 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will </specific>
      <rules>
         <statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+4" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+4" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Will Defense" value="+4" type="Enhancement" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Amulet of Passage +5" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_CALI_MAGIC_ITEM_LFR_335" source="Living Forgotten Realms">
      <specific name="Level"> 24 </specific>
      <specific name="Gold"> 625000 </specific>
      <specific name="Enhancement"> +5 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will </specific>
      <rules>
         <statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+5" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+5" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Will Defense" value="+5" type="Enhancement" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Amulet of Passage +6" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_CALI_MAGIC_ITEM_LFR_336" source="Living Forgotten Realms">
      <specific name="Level"> 30 </specific>
      <specific name="Gold"> 3125000 </specific>
      <specific name="Enhancement"> +6 Fortitude, Reflex, and Will </specific>
      <rules>
         <statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+6" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+6" type="Enhancement" />
         <statadd name="Will Defense" value="+6" type="Enhancement" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8w-gremlin
Apr 4, 2011
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/dra/201110assassin

Ninja article, has anyone started to add this to the HYBRID Executioner....

8w-gremlin fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Oct 25, 2011

• Locked thread