Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
The worst part about constantly failing summons is when you see someone tricked out. Crystal Ring Shield on Quelaag? SUMMONING FAILED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

redreader posted:

so it's worth it for me, since I put every third point into vit or end (end, vit, str/dex/attunement/whatever, repeat)

also am pissed at lack of s scaling since I put at least 23 points into dex before I read not to bother.
The only time that ring may annoy you is when you are farming. It's really not a huge disadvantage. Maybe even PvP too. You can get a second one in a playthrough as well apparently by trading with Snuggly.

23 dex isn't bad enough to regret. There's plenty of weapons that have a 20 dex requirement, so you're only 3 points too far. No big deal.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
I try to skim over as much as possible in here so I don't spoil poo poo but what do people mean by lack of scaling? Is it way less important than in Demon Souls?

ericthebear
Mar 4, 2011
Edit:^^^Everyone uses elemental weapons which have horrible scaling based on stats instead of normal ones that have better scaling. This is because the bonus you get from having high stats is lackluster compared to the awesomeness of elemental damage.

Elysiume posted:

The worst part about constantly failing summons is when you see someone tricked out. Crystal Ring Shield on Quelaag? SUMMONING FAILED

You doing Quelaag? Getting tired of waiting at Gaping and only need one or so more before I go golden super saiyan.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
gently caress this game

My 360 was crapping out so I traded in Dark Souls for a PS3 + Dark Souls and I've been pretty drat happy about it.

I just used my last humanity to fight the gargoyles and as soon as the boss fight started, I ran at the gargoyle straight on, pressed B to roll passed him and avoid his attack, and my dude shot off the roof 90 degrees to my right.

gently caress.

So I went out to kill mobs to get another humanity because doing that boss fight without a partner is nearly impossible for me. An hour and a half later, no humanity, but a shitton of souls. I went to visit Andre to upgrade my partizan. I got to Andre, paused for a moment to get a drink of water, and when I placed my controller down R2 pressed itself against my bed, I attacked Andre, and he did not appreciate it.

I ran away from him down to Firelink, resigning myself to farm a shitton of souls to cleanse my sins once I managed to kill the Gargoyles. While in Firelink I stopped by the knight in orange armor and decided I may as well kill him while I was there.

The joke was on me!

I had him down to a sliver of HP, I attacked him with R2, the final loving blow, and my sword passed through him and he managed to do some stupid crap with his hooks of bullshit and took me from 90% of my hp to none of it. I respawned at Firelink, the fire's loving dead, and the Firekeeper is dead.

gently caress this game, I'm buying Xenogears.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Beans posted:

I try to skim over as much as possible in here so I don't spoil poo poo but what do people mean by lack of scaling? Is it way less important than in Demon Souls?

It's more that very few weapons actually scale at a rate of A or S. Most of them are C or B at best. Your damage comes a lot more from upgrades than stats now.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
So far I'm not having as much fun in new game plus as the normal game. When the patch hits do you think I should start a new normal game, or continue NG+?

Gazmachine
May 22, 2005

Happy Happy Breakdance Challenge 4

The Cheshire Cat posted:

invasion stuff

Well they do have the distinct disadvantage of not being able to use Estus flasks. All they can do is use a very slow heal miracle. If you keep your distance and play the stamina game, you can kill a shitton of invaders.

Anyway, in other news:

I DEFEATED

It's done - Dark Souls complete! I killed Gwyn the MAN'S way - parry riposted him, then immediately gave him the "well, what is it?" arms spread wide taunt for good measure, as he faded away. It felt amazing. A game that allows me to defeat the boss by parrying his strike and running him through with a rapier is a game that was built entirely from all my favourite things in my brain, all taken out and made into the best game ever.

I decided to walk the gently caress out of there, slicked back white hair, zombie face and RicRape in hand. Humankind can suck it. Should've killed more people before I finished.

Cheers Dark Souls - you're honestly amazing. I only got salty once or twice but, when all's said and done, this is a massive improvement over Demon's, and I loving loved Demon's. The scale, the world, the feel of an epic journey, it's all there in droves and I love the poo poo out of this game.

I already started NG+ and killed off the asylum demon with ease. Should go and sleep really. Yeah.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
In my one successful invade, I used Lloyd's talisman to screw them up. Works wonders.

Vargs posted:

Rumor has it that the parrying dagger has more parry frames than other weapons/shields. The item description also leads one to believe so. Is this even true? I haven't noticed any difference at all.

Parrying dagger and target sheild have a crazy huge parry window. I think its about 3 or 4 times longer than that of medium sheilds. Problem is that the target sheild has a stupidly long recovery animation that leaves you open for ages, no such problem with parrying dagger so I like to keep it in my second left slot. I also found that having a +15 weapon with greater magic weapon enchantment does way more damage than a +5 lightning weapon. When I get the chance I will see if gold resin on a +15 weapon is more or less effective than +5 lightning.

Finally, do any enemies drop gold resin or do I have to buy it all?

RADmadness fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Oct 23, 2011

evilalien
Jul 29, 2005

Knowledge is born from Curiosity.

RADmadness posted:

Finally, do any enemies drop gold resin or do I have to buy it all?

The huge mushroom men in the forest drop them.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I don't have anything against being invaded - I understand it's a core mechanic of the game. I just think that the system as it stands favours invaders far too heavily at the moment. They risk nothing to invade (dying just sends you home - you don't even get hollowed), and once they've invaded they can really just wait around until their target gets killed by mobs and get full credit (if you're lazy, invade people in Tomb of Giants. People die there all the time. You don't have to do squat as an invader). There should be some sort of pressure on invaders to take an aggressive approach, otherwise it's just taking an already challenging game and adding an extra layer of "gently caress you" to it.

So how did you like PvP in DeS? Its pretty much exactly that except the invasion stone is way easier to get and invaders can eat grass all day. If anything the balance has swung to far in favor of the host. As an invader you don't wanna trade hits with the host. They can roll away and heal (which you can't even interrupt now thanks to poise) where as you only have one HP bar to work with. It encourages a very aggressive playstyle since the invader has to stay on stop of the host to keep them from healing. Not to mention the host can have summoned buddies with them. A 3v1 fight was already hard to win in DeS, in DaS its pretty much impossible since the phantoms can rush you head on and the host just sits back and drinks potions for them.

Now hiding behind enemies as an invader, that's just plain fun. Its too bad you can't interact with them in Dark Souls. In DeS you could nudge enemies into different locations to throw off the host. Like pushing the Black skeleton in 4-1 down from his ledge.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe
In Demon's Souls invaders had half the HP as the host though, so it didn't matter if both sides could heal because the host still had a health advantage. At most, they could get 75% of their total HP, and that meant using up a ring slot. Plus, I'm fairly sure that in Demon's Souls, dying as an invader meant you lost all your souls. Of course if you had zero souls that was no loss, but still, it's something. You lose literally nothing in Dark Souls if you lose as an invader - the only "loss" is that you didn't get anything for your cracked eye orb. You still use up the item if you win, or just fail to invade anyone, though, so that's hardly a punishment for failure. Invaders risk nothing to invade and can get a bundle of souls and a point of humanity out of the deal. Hosts can get the humanity and souls, but they also risk hollowing and having to fight back from the bonfire again if they lose. The risk/reward structure is out of whack because the only person who risks anything is the person who doesn't get to choose whether or not to participate.

Trying to flask in front of an invader is basically just begging to get backstabbed. Rolling away only works if they're slower than you are - and when you're wearing heavy armour, nobody is slower than you are. Only having one health bar doesn't encourage aggressive play, it encourages DEFENSIVE play, because you can't afford to take damage. It means the phantom just keeps hiding behind mobs all day. It's not as if they aren't difficult enough to deal with on their own, when you don't have to worry about someone charging in and backstabbing you for 80% of your health because you had the gall to try to attack something.

That's why I think some sort of time limit on invasions would be a good idea. It would be enough of a "get out there and FIGHT" indicator to prevent invaders from just turtling behind mobs all day, without punishing them unduly by gimping them stat-wise. It also allows the host the option of just running/hiding if they're not set up for PvP (though invaders should really get some form of direction towards hosts. Like the thing in Assassin's Creed multiplayer - points in their general direction from far away and disappears when you're within a certain distance, so they can still sneak up on you). Running out of time would basically be a draw - the invader gets kicked out but the host doesn't get any reward either, so they wouldn't be rewarded for running away but they would still have that option if the risk is too high to try to fight. Plus it could tie in to covenant rewards - something like Way of the White could shorten the time limit so invaders would be less likely to succeed in time, and darkwraiths/darkmoon could have an increased time limit as a reward for reaching higher levels. Forest hunters could do without a time limit since those invasions are special circumstances.

The Cheshire Cat fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Oct 23, 2011

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.

Wildtortilla posted:

gently caress this game

It amazes me how many people seem to be giving up on this game before they even get past the first boss. Meandering and exploring (and the occasional death, sure) aside, it's seriously like an hour or two into the game, tops.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Still mad most of my chars have 3 or 4 Hollow Shield and my new char doesn't have any. Ended up upgrading the Heater Shield to +10 but it's still only like 67 stability instead of the 78stability of the Hollow Shield.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Merauder posted:

It amazes me how many people seem to be giving up on this game before they even get past the first boss. Meandering and exploring (and the occasional death, sure) aside, it's seriously like an hour or two into the game, tops.

In my 360 game I was well passed Blight Town. In other news, I've already restarted a new character.
This game!

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
I have 30-40 hours on two major characters and I haven't even hit Lost Izalith/Duke's yet. It makes me too anxious when I think about going there. :sigh:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I really think people overstate izalith as a problem zone. I went in without the shortcut and killed every single one of those dino dudes no problem, and they don't respawn. Just lure them to land.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

darkhand posted:

Still mad most of my chars have 3 or 4 Hollow Shield and my new char doesn't have any. Ended up upgrading the Heater Shield to +10 but it's still only like 67 stability instead of the 78stability of the Hollow Shield.

Honestly it's kind of disappointing how good the Hollow Shield is. It's likely the very first shield you're going to find outside of your starting shield, and then you're set for the game. It's kind of boring finding dozens of other, seemingly interesting shields and having them all be worse than the one I've had since the beginning of the game. The only ones that are even worth considering are for special circumstances, like the fire reduction on the drake/black knight shield, or the secondary effects of the grass crest and bloodshield.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

My new dual wielding character has joined the Warriors of Sunlight, and my experience is mirroring that of my last character in the covenant.

Average time until summon as a white phantom: 10-15 minutes
Average time until summon as a gold phantom: indefinite

Still really think the gold phantom summon signs look too similar to player messages at a glance, causing people to never use them. I notice the guys I'm protecting walk right over Solaire's sign all the time without grabbing him even when we have a free co-op spot. Which is a loving bummer because I only need 3 more medals and if those jerks would have summoned Solaire I would have had them already.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

First post in this thread since getting the game.

I got a PS3 around the end of August, and beat Demon's Souls in ~5 weeks. It was the first game I borrowed (along with LA Noire and God of War III, neither of those has seen a tenth of the play time of DeS) and it's the only game I really play on PS3. I was SL 110 when I beat it for the first time, on about the 17th, and then of course the worlds turned Black on the 18th. I had wanted to play DeS since I saw 5 minutes of play 2+ years ago.

[in the interim]

Dark Souls definitely holds its own. I just now beat the Gaping Demon, without any prior knowledge of the level at all. I entered, fought the dreglings and continued down to Butcher. Whatever you do, don't drop down behind his table, it's a trap! I had no prior knowledge of this level or boss fight, and it was spectacular. I foolishly went down behind his table, ended up skipping a chunk of the level and fighting a bunch ofbasilisks before facing the final boss while getting pelted with Soul Arrows from the ramparts. I was able to finally kill the boss, and man, was it ever gratifying!

Already got the Titanite demon, the Moonlight Butterfly, The Capra (obviously) as well as the Gargoyles with some help from some random Deprived with huge gently caress-off weapons. He literally two-shotted both of them.

Love this game! Summon always, and if you see a message in the depths marked only "Up" please recommend it, and then look up constantly! I'd really appreciate it!

edit: I have the game on right now, and periodically I hear church bells indicating someone else beat the gargoyles, do I need to reiterate how much I love this game!?

Oddhair fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 30, 2011

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Vargs posted:

My new dual wielding character has joined the Warriors of Sunlight, and my experience is mirroring that of my last character in the covenant.

Average time until summon as a white phantom: 10-15 minutes
Average time until summon as a gold phantom: indefinite

Still really think the gold phantom summon signs look too similar to player messages at a glance, causing people to never use them. I notice the guys I'm protecting walk right over Solaire's sign all the time without grabbing him even when we have a free co-op spot. Which is a loving bummer because I only need 3 more medals and if those jerks would have summoned Solaire I would have had them already.

Sometimes NPC summon signs don't show up when they should if you've tried to summon someone else and had it fail. I've had that happen a few times and it's rather annoying because there aren't any other players available and now I'm stuck with one open slot that could easily have been filled by that NPC.

Is there honestly any advantage to dual wielding? It seems like shields are just too integral to survival in this game. Would you even attack any faster?

cyberbug
Sep 30, 2004

The name is Carl Seltz...
insurance inspector.
How the heck does the Crystal Ring Shield's damage get determined? I had one made, upgraded it to +2, had a Lightning Claymore +3 in other hand and went to try it on the big dudes in O&S's lobby... and it one-shots them with 798 damage. That's pretty nuts, compared effort to slug it out hand to hand with those guys. I'm getting flashbacks of the gravity gun and circular sawblades...

ActionZero posted:

I clearly need to exercise strict trigger discipline when interacting with NPCs.
In Demons Souls the NPCs didn't get hostile from just one hit, they just told you to quit that poo poo (or did they all?). I once stabbed the witch girl accidentally and she just stood up and said "Why?" sounding like I had just stomped her kitten to death. I guess the game designers thought that this was too lenient...

satsui no thankyou
Apr 23, 2011
Anyone on a SL10 run at the Four Kings? I'm having a bit of trouble and Beatrice keeps getting annihilated by the Darkwraiths outside, who I'm too gimped to kill safely. Spoilered because new players in the thread.

Edit: Xbox.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Having a fast animating weapon in the left hand that can parry like a dagger or rapier is useful against enemies/pvp opponents with no poise, as you have a fast attack with L1/LB to interrupt their offense which can potentially combo into your standard R1/RB's. It's probably not very good against opponents with even moderate levels of poise though.

So situationally useful I guess. But in PvP there really is no way to plan ahead for it though.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Spent all afternoon on O+S and FINALLY got some people that weren't stupid. We bring down O and then one guy dies. Me and the other guy continue on S and bring him to about 25% and then he dies. Its just me left (I'm bad at bosses and extremely nervous at this point, I want to continue) and I manage to get him to about 2 or 3 hits left in him. I go to roll away but it's not enough and I get smashed. gently caress The thing is though, I survived. My health bar was nonexistent, so I thought I was dead and put down the controller and look up to see me standing there and get my body turned into a pulp. :supaburn:

I love the game but goddamn do I hate boss fights!

Also: what does a glowing orange person mean? I was summoned and there was the host and then an orange person.

ericthebear
Mar 4, 2011
Edit:^^^Golden characters means they are in the Warriors of Sunlight covenant.

GreenAcidRage posted:

Anyone on a SL10 run at the Four Kings? I'm having a bit of trouble and Beatrice keeps getting annihilated by the Darkwraiths outside, who I'm too gimped to kill safely. Spoilered because new players in the thread.

Edit: Xbox.

I did it on my lvl 11 Darkwraith rear end in a top hat. Can try to help but there's no telling about the server letting us see each other.

No summoning once you go through the fog door I do believe. Darkwraiths are pretty easy to backstab.

ericthebear fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 23, 2011

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Playing this game with Sorcery as your main is so much harder than going melee. When I fought the Gaping Dragon with my melee dude I had a beastly Halberd and could just block his attacks and beat the poo poo out of him.

Now with sorcery I have Soul Arrow which is worthless against even weak enemies, Heavy Soul Arrow which is only good if I can hit his head, and Greater Soul Arrow which is moderately better than Soul Arrow but not really. And then when I run out of ammo I'm hosed! Hurray!

e: and unlike a melee character not only do i never find better gear I also have to spend souls to buy spells and slots on top of just increasing my stats. and i have to run all the way back to Firelink to do it! great!

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

I'm SL 36, sitting outside the Iron Golem's boss area, waiting for a summon. I've been summoned twice in the last hour. The first time, the dude and killed it no problem. The second time, there was a bit of lag, and I got knocked off the edge right away.

I'm eager for that patch - I need more sunlight medals.

satsui no thankyou
Apr 23, 2011

ericthebear posted:

Edit:^^^Golden characters means they are in the Warriors of Sunlight covenant.

I did it on my lvl 11 Darkwraith rear end in a top hat. Can try to help but there's no telling about the server letting us see each other.

Sweet. You know if I can summon you inside the boss room? I don't really want to fight all them darkwraiths again.

Edit: Alright, I'm heading to the door now.

E2: Died, no humanity. gently caress. Give me five.
Edit The Third: Ready. What's your XBL tag?

satsui no thankyou fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Oct 23, 2011

Samuel L. Chan
May 13, 2007

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheese Doodles, and masturbating do not constitute 'plans' in my book!
If I take the shortcut to Gaping in The Depths am I missing out on much (other than horrible death by curse frogs)? I really really do not want to deal with The Depths after having a slime almost kill me for grabbing a soul. Also I'm SL 21 and will probably have my sign down for Gaping here soon if anyone needs some help, trying to get into Warriors of Sunlight here.

e: probably should spoiler some of that

stephelopholus
Feb 24, 2011

Vargs posted:

Rumor has it that the parrying dagger has more parry frames than other weapons/shields. The item description also leads one to believe so. Is this even true? I haven't noticed any difference at all.

I was also wondering about this. I couldn't tell any difference in my success rate between this and a shield. I feel it is all about when you hit the parry button (left trigger on xbox).

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Is there honestly any advantage to dual wielding? It seems like shields are just too integral to survival in this game. Would you even attack any faster?

There really isn't any advantage at all. Dual wielding is a bad idea but I'm doing it anyways.

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

Having a fast animating weapon in the left hand that can parry like a dagger or rapier is useful against enemies/pvp opponents with no poise, as you have a fast attack with L1/LB to interrupt their offense which can potentially combo into your standard R1/RB's. It's probably not very good against opponents with even moderate levels of poise though.

So situationally useful I guess. But in PvP there really is no way to plan ahead for it though.

This doesn't even work because your offhand will only ever use the first attack in its animation routine. So fast weapons swing really slowly. God drat it, From.

If you want to consider a longsword and the crossbow I frequently switch to as "dual wielding" though, dual wielding isn't half bad. Crossbows don't get enough respect. You can one hand them, the projectile fires out really quickly, and they do more damage than bows. Normal bows are nice for cheesing some bosses or sniping dudes, but I really like my crossbow for getting in some pretty solid hits every time there's a little bit of distance between me and an enemy mid-combat.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

stephelopholus posted:

I was also wondering about this. I couldn't tell any difference in my success rate between this and a shield. I feel it is all about when you hit the parry button (left trigger on xbox).
It seems longer, and the animation is way, way longer, for what it's worth. I was chilling near the AO bonfire before O&S, just parrying the 4 convenient Silver Knights, and I ended up using the parrying dagger because it seemed a lot easier to parry with.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Oct 23, 2011

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Yodzilla posted:

Playing this game with Sorcery as your main is so much harder than going melee. When I fought the Gaping Dragon with my melee dude I had a beastly Halberd and could just block his attacks and beat the poo poo out of him.

Now with sorcery I have Soul Arrow which is worthless against even weak enemies, Heavy Soul Arrow which is only good if I can hit his head, and Greater Soul Arrow which is moderately better than Soul Arrow but not really. And then when I run out of ammo I'm hosed! Hurray!

e: and unlike a melee character not only do i never find better gear I also have to spend souls to buy spells and slots on top of just increasing my stats. and i have to run all the way back to Firelink to do it! great!
Have you killed the hydra in the gardens?

You need to kill that, let the hydra kill the golems around it, slice a few of the heads and magic the hard to get ones. Then you need to reset the game by bonfire or maybe a save/load will work and go to the back of the lake and kill the gold golem. After doing that, buy the new catalyst and once again reload the game. Go back to where you killed the gold golem and pick up the antiquated set, it makes your poo poo go boom more. Buy the 20k ring for an extra 20%.

I made a pure sorc and by focusing on getting gear first I have only died to capra and stray when I was swung at immediately after landing.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Vargs posted:

If you want to consider a longsword and the crossbow I frequently switch to as "dual wielding" though, dual wielding isn't half bad. Crossbows don't get enough respect. You can one hand them, the projectile fires out really quickly, and they do more damage than bows. Normal bows are nice for cheesing some bosses or sniping dudes, but I really like my crossbow for getting in some pretty solid hits every time there's a little bit of distance between me and an enemy mid-combat.

I agree that crossbows are really a lot better than they seem. Get some upgrades on the heavy crossbow and you can easily dish out 150+ damage a shot. Bows are really only useful for sniping or pulling. Their damage is kind of crap to be used in combat (especially since you have to two-hand them).

Hell Diver
Feb 2, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Which key is it that opens the door in the Asylum? I want to go grab that ring before hitting Blighttown, but I can't remember where I got it with my other character.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ok so I need some weapon advice, I'm still using the Drake sword but I'd like to switch up, I'm at SL31, just made it to blighttown.

I have a huge variety of weapons, one handers, 2 knight swords, the gargoyle tale axe, the sword from those big rear end statues that slow you down, the channelers staff.

What should I be upgrading? I like fast weapons but I have the stats to wield some of the huge ones.

stephelopholus
Feb 24, 2011
Does anyone have an opinion on whether it is better to farm humanity and large titanite in the depths or in the painting?

My initial opinion:

The depths has more rats and has less useless mobs to slow you down. The painting on the other hand guarantees a large shard every time through, but has less rats and more garbage mobs to deal with along the way. I still lean towards the painting as the guaranteed large shard is nice.

If am tempted to do an hour or so sample on both to determine what is the best for farming. I would compare souls, shards, and humanity per hour. Has anyone done this? I am also not promising accurate results because I am drinking.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Hell Diver posted:

Which key is it that opens the door in the Asylum? I want to go grab that ring before hitting Blighttown, but I can't remember where I got it with my other character.
Roof on the way to the nest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!

Hell Diver posted:

It's like Asylum F2 or something. It's on the roof over Petrus.

• Locked thread