Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

SaNChEzZ posted:

Selling this as I no longer need it:

Cardo Scala Rider Teamset!

Cool, was just looking for some bluetoothy stuff. PM sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Trip Daddy X posted:

Cross post from SA Mart:

Selling a brand new Harley Davidson Soulless leather jacket with removable hoodie. It is size Large Tall. It has never been worn, except to try it on. Of course as soon as I got it I took the tags off and tossed them, so sorry, no tags. BUT it is 100% brand new. Work for about a minute before it was just hung up in my closet. I have too many jackets, so looking to sell this one.

Here are some better pics and full specs:
http://happarel.com/harley-davidson-leather-jackets-c-8/harley-davidson-vintage-men-s-souless-leather-jacket-97026-11vm-p-280

Asking $310 shipped including PayPal fees. PayPal is justin@detroitbass.com

Dropping this to $260 shipped

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
A ninja 250 ad was here, and is no longer! Sold.

hayden. fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 3, 2011

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
I bought Torquemada's torture equipment on e-bay!
FZ-1 Power Distribution box / Fuseblock from Fuzeblocks.com
You can read all about this item here - http://www.fuzeblocks.com/
Package has been opened, but the fuseblock has not been installed.

This originally sold for $79 plus shipping, I'll ship it to you for $60.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

That website has the best slogan.

cheesebot
Jul 21, 2002

I cheesebot

Raven457 posted:

FZ-1 Power Distribution box / Fuseblock from Fuzeblocks.com
You can read all about this item here - http://www.fuzeblocks.com/
Package has been opened, but the fuseblock has not been installed.

This originally sold for $79 plus shipping, I'll ship it to you for $60.
I'll take it, I've been waiting for one of these. Sending PM

EDIT: Fuzeblock received today, Thanks Raven.

A+++++ would buy from again etc, etc.

cheesebot fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Nov 30, 2011

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Parting out Gen 1 SV650 with SV500 engine.

Have complete engine, needs to be reassembled.

I have a lightened crank, magnafluxed Carrillo rods, maybe some head work done. Everything was in good working order when the previous crank snapped, bike was stripped, cases split, and new parts purchased, but never reassembled. Make an offer on engine parts.

Frame will come with a bill of sale. Straight.

Aftermarket Stuff
39mm Flatslides with cables/mounts/velocity stacks: $800
Spears racing clutch cover: $90
SV Bodywork: $400
5 inch F3 rear wheel (painted green) ready to bolt on, with spacer kit, sprocket carrier, rotor, 4 fresh Vortex sprockets (45, 46, 47, 48) - $250
Wiring harness, stripped for power to killswitch, no key: $50
Micron full exhaust: $300
Fairing stay: $125
Woodcraft clipons: $100

GSX-R stuff
GSX-R Front wheel (green), with good condition bridgestone slick: $150
GSX-R triples: $75
GSX-R forks, oil changed at the start of season, sprung for a 170 pound rider: $150

Stock Stuff:
R/R, 2 fins shaved down to fit under the tail: $40
SV400 ECU: $75
Radiator: $100
Frame with bearing races for GSX-R swap: $300

Any pictures or questions, let me know.

I have some other odds and ends. Parts can be made available to pick up in the East Bay after the 11th or I can ship. I don't gouge on shipping, you'll pay whatever it costs me.

Any questions, if you'd like pictures, drop me a PM, hit me up on AIM, or at conan d via google's e-mail service.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Dec 6, 2011

Nomex
Jul 17, 2002

Flame retarded.
If anyone has a full set of good condition plastics for a 2004 GSX 750 drop me a message.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I'm looking for the rear seat cover for a 1994-97 Honda VFR 750. I'm not sure if the 90-93 uses the same part, but if it does I'll take it too. Want red, but willing to consider anything that works.

Also interested in mirrors.

...and the exhaust that flips to the left side to show off that glorious single-sided swingarm, but I'm getting ahead of myself here.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
2009 Ninja 250
$2,800
~13xxx miles
Candy Thunder Blue
Birmingham, AL

I'm the original owner. I used this motorcycle to commute; the miles are nearly all highway miles. I broke in the bike according to the service manual and I've done all maintenance on time as scheduled in the service manual.
This motorcycle is garage kept and it has been down once (and it wasn't in my garage or driveway!), but it was at low speed and did no damage as it landed on my leg/foot allowing my boot to take the brunt of it. It does have the scuffs and scrapes you would expect from a daily commuter vehicle, but none of them are significant nor detract from the bike's appearance in any way.
This motorcycle starts and runs just like the day I got it.
This motorcycle is stock save for rear spools and Tech Spec tank pads.
If you're looking for your first motorcycle or a reliable, gas efficient, fun commuter bike; this is a perfect choice.
I'll include a Pit Bull adjustable rear stand, Nelson-Rigg tail bag, Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 mesh jacket (2XL), Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 textile jacket (2XL), Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 textile pants (XL), and Cortech Scarab full length gloves (XL) if you want them. I lost weight so they no longer fit me; all are in perfect shape.
The reason for selling is that I'm moving across the country and I would rather not deal with taking the bike, but if I don't get what I'm asking I'll take it with me. I'm not desperate to sell.
The price is $2800, firm. I'm not interested in checks nor money orders as $2800 cash isn't hard to acquire.
I don't need help selling it. I'm not interested in trades. I won't cash a check and send you the difference to support your Nigerian kingdom.
Test rides with cash in hand only; you drop it, you bought it.
Manual, both keys, and title in hand.
Phone or text Phil at 205.705.5938

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
For Sale: 98 CBR F3 OEM Fairings, no rears, missing the little square inserts. Comes with headlamp + fairing that surrounds it. I can probably get the rear fairings in a few days, but I'll update when/if I do.

No rash, the only thing that's broken is the tab that keeps the headlight on the little shroud around it. Not noticeable at all, just JB weld it together. And when I say "not noticeable" I mean the only reason I found it was because it wiggles a little. Comes with screws!

Pics:

Will trade for money/F3 parts/streetfighter headlights/veypor style gauges/

edited to fix images/resize.

invision fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 12, 2011

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
Your link is broken.
edit: Not anymore :v:

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Dec 12, 2011

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Time to give up the daytona for a street triple. So if you know anyone that has one, pass the word on. Or if you have one, please ride it out here and give it to me. Thanks.

I've not decided to edit grammar in this post, deal with it, copied from my original which I did not bother to proofread.

Soooooo.. I have this Daytona that's just collecting dust for the most part. I made the mistake of buying a supermoto and now I'm hooked on the upright seating position. If anyone wants a Daytona and has a Speed/Street Triple I'd be glad to swap ya.

I'm in West LA, LAX area and I'm free basically any time if you want to come check out the bike. Just let me know first because it's dusty :)

DISCLOSURE:
I had a 2007 previously and wrecked it, this is the replacement. The tank on this bike was on my 2007, but is unscathed. The right lever has a tiny bit of rash on the end, nothing a little black paint won't fix. the engine slider is a bit chewed up (re-used it on this bike). This bike has never been down though, and you can come check it out to prove it!

Info about the bike:
13,XXX or 14,XXX I have to look.
2008 Daytona 675, Clean title.
2007 SY Plastics and tank (bike was originally black)
ASV Levers
TechSpec Snakeskins
Front + Rear Axle, Frame, Swingarm and Engine Sliders
Triumph Tank Bag
Stock Exhaust (Aftermarket will be removed and sold, unless you wanna pay throw in a little cash)
Extra Windscreen
Daytona 650 Mirrors (Longer stalks)
Stock Levers (I think)
Triumph Gel Seat

A little about the maintenance:
Tires are fairly fresh, got like 4k UNABUSED miles on them. This bike is used as a commuter (hence the supermoto 250)
I've owned the bike since 11k miles, since March of 2011.
Valves checked and adjusted at 12.5k
Oil changed when I got it and again at 13k
Brake fluid flushed at 12.5k with valve adjustment

I'm not looking to sell the bike straight up because I need something that's a bit more freeway worthy if I want to take a trip or go on a ride with my buddies that have 600s, my lowly 250 isn't great at keeping up on the highway.

Here's the only pictures I have, but I can take more on request.

There's a very small scrape on the left side of the tail piece from where the PO scraped it against his garage.

Here's the bike with it's ORIGINAL 2008 plastics:

Here's the bike as it sits now,although it has the tank pads on it now:

And a vanity shot at the beach :)

You can send me a PM, reply to this thread or if you want to, give me a call or text at 831 915-1900

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

God drat that's a nice bike. If it wouldn't rape me for insurance costs (and bike costs) I'd totally bite. My friend's brother has a Triple after having an R6 and hasn't looked back. You'll have a blast with it. :)

Out of curiosity, how much did you want for it? Unless I'm completely blind and retarded and can't read. :downs:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Xovaan posted:

God drat that's a nice bike. If it wouldn't rape me for insurance costs (and bike costs) I'd totally bite. My friend's brother has a Triple after having an R6 and hasn't looked back. You'll have a blast with it. :)

Out of curiosity, how much did you want for it? Unless I'm completely blind and retarded and can't read. :downs:

Sanchezz posted:

I'm not looking to sell the bike straight up because I need something that's a bit more freeway worthy if I want to take a trip or go on a ride with my buddies that have 600s, my lowly 250 isn't great at keeping up on the highway.

I'm not lookin to sell it at the moment, maybe if I can't find a trade for a Street Triple, but I'll probably wait until Summer when I can gouge the price up a bit.

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
Edit - SOLD 12/24/11

Tourmaster Synergy Leather Gloves - Men's Medium

Gloves are in great condition, have been worn about half a dozen times and work very well. They are just a bit too snug for my wife, so we moved her up to a large. There's some small scuffs on the reflective panels, pictures are here:

http://www.ravensys.net/sa/gloves/

Asking $100 shipped, will come with everything listed here (gloves, power lead, heat controller)
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/stree...cle_gloves.html

Power usage and temperature specifications:
Gloves (lthr) 24 Watts 2.7 Amps High 161.6* F Low 143.6* F Medium 114.8* F

*edited - added URL for pictures
Edit - SOLD 12/24/11

Raven457 fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Dec 29, 2011

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I may be interested in those. If you had to rate them on a 1-5 bulkiness scale, 1 being mesh summer gloves and 5 being unwavering pillow-like behemoths, where would you put them?

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
Edit - SOLD 12/24/11

I'd put them around a 3, maybe with a slight leaning towards 4. They aren't super heavily insulated due to being heated, so you come out ahead there.

Here's some pictures -
http://www.ravensys.net/sa/gloves/

Edit - SOLD 12/24/11

Raven457 fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Dec 29, 2011

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
My apologies, I'm actually gonna have to pass. Christmas spending has wreaked more havoc on my checking account than I thought :smith:

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
No worries man, I've been there a time or two myself.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Trip Daddy X posted:

Cross post from SA Mart:

Selling a brand new Harley Davidson Soulless leather jacket with removable hoodie. It is size Large Tall. It has never been worn, except to try it on. Of course as soon as I got it I took the tags off and tossed them, so sorry, no tags. BUT it is 100% brand new. Work for about a minute before it was just hung up in my closet. I have too many jackets, so looking to sell this one.

Here are some better pics and full specs:
http://happarel.com/harley-davidson-leather-jackets-c-8/harley-davidson-vintage-men-s-souless-leather-jacket-97026-11vm-p-280

Asking $310 shipped including PayPal fees. PayPal is justin@detroitbass.com

Dropping this to $220 shipped before I end up throwing it on ebay. Need some cash to fund our wedding!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
12/31/11 - Jacket is now on eBay with no reserve. http://www.ebay.com/itm/220924155816?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Selling my Shift Vertex leather jacket in white (size Small). Bought from SportBikeTrackGear earlier in the year. Used two or three times only, I prefer textile for cooler temperatures. No rips, tears, sweat stains, marks, bug splatters, scuffs, etc, etc. Looks and smells like new. All internal linings included.

Revzilla video overview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52-9YOHaQw&t=0m20s

Originally cost $500, bought at closeout for $300, asking $230 shipped.

Paypal only. PM or reply here. Thanks.

kylej fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jan 1, 2012

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

kylej posted:

Selling my Shift Vertex leather jacket in white (size Small). Bought from SportBikeTrackGear earlier in the year. Used two or three times only, I prefer textile for cooler temperatures. No rips, tears, sweat stains, marks, bug splatters, scuffs, etc, etc. Looks and smells like new. All internal linings included.

Revzilla video overview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52-9YOHaQw&t=0m20s

Originally cost $500, bought at closeout for $300, asking $230 shipped.

Paypal only. PM or reply here. Thanks.

What chest size does small equate to?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

What chest size does small equate to?
code:
Size	Height (in.)	Chest (in.)	Waist (in.)
XS	 64-66	          34-36	         28.5-30.5
SM	 66-68	          36-38	         30.5-32.5
MD	 68-70	          38-40.5	 33-33.5
I'm 5'8 ~160lbs with an athletic/muscular build and have no discomfort (normally wear medium 38-40 inch chest t-shirts). You're not going to be able to wear layers with this thing though, it is relatively fitted.

redscare
Aug 14, 2003
I need more closet space, so time to part with surplus gear:

Alpinestars textile jacket. Its a decent California "winter" item (so fall/spring for those of you with real seasons) and is largely water-resistant in minor rain (heavy stuff will start permeating on the inner side of the elbow. Removable full-sleeve liner. Its sized as a large, but its a little big on my skinny rear end. I'd say it straddles the divide between large and extra-large. Never been down. $75 shipped.

SOLD!

Spidi solid leather pants

I've had these for a few years. They don't really go with the rest of my gear anymore. Never been down. Size 48 - I have a 33 inch waist and a 33 inch inseam (go ahead and laugh at my attempts to find properly fitting pants of any kind) and these fit as perfectly as its going to get. Also $75 shipped.

Alpinestars SP2 gloves. Size medium. A little wear inside, but nothing serious. $30 shipped.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

redscare fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jan 3, 2012

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Where in cali are you? Near torrance? I'd like to try those pants on.

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS

Putting my 1978 Kawasaki KE100 up for sale. Two stroke, 5 speed, auto-injection, Street Legal, etc. Works great, looks nice. Its an awesome around town little bike, and parts are cheap since Kawasaki made this model for a few decades.

Asking $700 on CL, $600 here.

I'm in North County, San Diego CA here. Pm me if your interested. Always love trades for other running, street legal bikes.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
Dude, I really want that. Wonder what shipping to Texas is...

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

Nitramster posted:

Where in cali are you? Near torrance? I'd like to try those pants on.

I'm in Long Beach

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
redscare, I don't have PM's but I'd like that jacket. Shoot me an email at estoban dc at gmail.

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

Mcqueen posted:

redscare, I don't have PM's but I'd like that jacket. Shoot me an email at estoban dc at gmail.

Is estoban dc one word or separated by a period

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

God drat that bike is awesome. I tried to get my dad to buy it but no luck. :(

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

redscare posted:

one word

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something

Surging Santorum posted:

protip: either version would get to him unless he specifically filtered out one

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Chill_Bebop posted:

Amazing bike of badassness

Jesus Christ I want that..... too bad you are so far away.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Might as well ask this here. I'm looking for a used set of Cortech Sport Saddlebags, if anyone was maybe thinking of getting rid of theirs.

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
Yup, still for sale. Prices reduced.

teknicolor posted:

Selling my gear since I sold my bike:

Gloves: A* Vega Drystar gloves, Size Small. Worn a few times. Amazing cold/wet weather gloves. $40 + shipping.
Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3

Jackets: Joe Rocket Women's Roxie 2.0 red leather jacket. Moderate wear. Quilted vest liner included. $30 + shipping. Size Small.

Joe Rocket Men's Phoenix 3.0 gray/black mesh jacket. Moderate wear. Windbreaker jacket liner included. $25 + shipping. Size XS.

Riding pants: Firstgear Mesh Tex WOMENS Size 10 pants. Worn a few times. $40 + shipping.
Picture 1 Picture 2

Prices are OBO. Just looking to make space.

teknicolor fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jan 6, 2012

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
What size is the Phoenix 3?

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

AncientTV posted:

What size is the Phoenix 3?