Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Gonzo McFee posted:

I love Dusty Rhodes.

Is he saying he's going to do a Christmas song with Lil Wayne because that's loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

I would buy every single copy of that CD.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Is he saying he's going to do a Christmas song with Lil Wayne because that's loving awesome.

Christmas Tree of Woe

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
The Tweet that amused me the most this year (I think it was this year, at least).

@TRY_TO_LIVE posted:

@RealKingRegal are you Christian?

@RealKingRegal posted:

No,William Regal.100 pounds heavy and better hair.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jack Swagger posted:

Dear 7 lbs 4 oz baby Jesus in the manger... Thank u for my smokin hot wife @catalinawhite and my genius baby! #merrychristmas
I was right! He IS Ricky Bobby! :D

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Perigryn posted:

I hope he trains for his ppv matches by wrestling a cougar.

Insert Vickie joke here.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Ted Dibase Jr. posted:

Wanted you all to know this Xmas day that I have a 4th generation wrestler on the way :) Yup, Gonna be a daddy!! Happiest man in the world!!

:3: How cool.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Writer Cath posted:

Hopefully, the Jobber Gene skips generations.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Perigryn posted:

He wakes up in the morning, he pisses excellence.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Writer Cath posted:

The Thousand Dollar Baby

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Raven is trolling the poo poo out of people again.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

thesteelhellion posted:

Raven is trolling the poo poo out of people again.

He does that every day. He'll answer like 30 tweets and they all have some form of "gently caress you" to them. Although my favorite tweet was him popping for someone asking "What happened to Sick Boy? Did he get better?"

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
Why is Mr Belding from Saved By The Bell suddenly getting spoken about by all the wrestlers?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Why is Mr Belding from Saved By The Bell suddenly getting spoken about by all the wrestlers?

Mr. Belding loves the WWE, comes to events often, and likes to come backstage. He's generally a giant mark.

Jericho talked about this in his book, along with many other wrestlers.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

I wanna say that it was in Jericho's book where he explained how one time a bunch of top WCW wrestlers were on a plane with Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell and were marking out over his celebrity status.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Dusty Rhodes posted:

Get me some mad dog 20-20 on ice , game on

Is MD 20/20 a different drink in America than the UK cos if not drat Dusty, you're a jakey bastard.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Dusty Rhodes posted:

Wwe called today about my tweeten, I hung up

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
Am I the only one who HAS to read each Dusty tweet in his voice?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

DMPunk posted:

Am I the only one who HAS to read each Dusty tweet in his voice?

I think it's impossible to read Dusty tweets in a normal voice.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Is MD 20/20 a different drink in America than the UK cos if not drat Dusty, you're a jakey bastard.

Well, it isn't sold at 20% ABV anymore in the States, but it's still sold as a fortified beverage sort of thing. Pretty foul, too -- but Dusty's from the backwoods of Georgia. Don't forget that.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Lance Storm posted:

Since he's back yes @IAmJericho did come back and train with me at SWA. We spent a couple days in the ring including a 17 min match #norust

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Storm_Wrestling Lance Storm
"@lonerogue: @Storm_Wrestling ...did you tape it?". I did but I'm not sharing.

What a dick.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

A 17 minute match and a 20 minute glad-handing.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Regal's twitter got hacked. This saddens me, the idea of Regal saying, "Plonkers!" was hilarious.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Robert Evans posted:

If you buy me the one item on my Amazon Wishlist, I will send you an autographed coffee filter.

That one item? Walker Texas Ranger: The Complete Series Pack on DVD for $160.

I am considering it.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Lone Rogue posted:

Storm_Wrestling Lance Storm
"@lonerogue: @Storm_Wrestling ...did you tape it?". I did but I'm not sharing.

What a dick.

It's locked away in the same chest as Strange Kentucky People, sadly.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I cannot stop laughing!

Zack Ryder posted:

Um...did I almost goto hell tonight?

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

smashpro1 posted:

I cannot stop laughing!

He'd have to take a real wrong trip on i-40 to get to TNA's old digs

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
I think Dusty quit Twitter again.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

He was too pure for Twitter, his heart couldn't tale the insults. :smith:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WWE told him to watch the tweetin, he hung up on them. So they took his phone away.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I can barely decipher his tweets so I'm not sure if he retired from twitter or was just saying goodbye for the time being.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
I like how it's now canon that "IF YOU WHEEEEEEEL" is actually "if u wellllllllllllllll!"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Matlock posted:

I like how it's now canon that "IF YOU WHEEEEEEEL" is actually "if u wellllllllllllllll!"

I cannot read "wellllll" without immediately hearing "IT'S THE BIG SHOW".

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I cannot read "wellllll" without immediately hearing "IT'S THE BIG SHOW".

"AND JERICHO! YOU KNOW I GOT YOU!"

That's my immediate reaction.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Kurt's twitter account is weird as poo poo.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
If you're some sort of celebrity and have to tell another celebrity "I'm not a stalker" then you're probably not as big of a deal as you think you are.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Kurt's twitter account is weird as poo poo.

He has the strange desperation of someone we would mock in the Wrestling Web thread

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm sure the '4theObese' thing (not even a hashtag, lol) he snuck in there will really endear him to Ellen.

Really it makes me feel bad for him more than anything else. Has anyone tried his food or whatever? I've never seen it anywhere but they likely don't distribute it to Canada as we are notoriously anti-fitness and even Kurt Angle can't engineer a Health Poutine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Even I have never begged someone for a follow. ME > Kurt.

Well, not really...