Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Unless I'm missing something, quotaback is way more offensive what with the quota system implication and all.

And it's a jab at the southern African American accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Dr_Strangelove posted:

And it's a jab at the southern African American accent.

Thats all I thought it was. I honestly don't think anyone at Caste football is clever enough to have meant the fulfilling a quota thing.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

swickles posted:

Thats all I thought it was. I honestly don't think anyone at Caste football is clever enough to have meant the fulfilling a quota thing.

It was probably coined by an outside troll stirring up the cromagnon regulars.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

swickles posted:

It's pretty easy to throw barbs at racists but acting like there's never been a smart racist is pretty myopic.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

tactlessbastard posted:

It's pretty easy to throw barbs at racists but acting like there's never been a smart racist is pretty myopic.

hahah look at this horrible post from this football forum

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php?14245-NFL-Playoffs-Championship-Round

This entire thread. Holy poo poo. :stonk:

One of many choice quotes:

quote:

With any luck, the Patriots will defeat the smarmy “Plantation Manager,” John Harbaugh, “Plantation Supervisor,” Joe Flacco, and the murderous “Slave Boss,” Ray Lewis. The Ravens, who start 4 whites (Joe Flacco, Matt Birk, Marshall Yanda, and Jarrett Johnson), with TE Dennis Pitta and DE Paul Krueger as prominent backups, are racially-underwhelming. But despite this dearth of whiteness, last Sunday, when the Ravens had secured their (highly unfortunate) victory against the very-white Houston Texans, a camera panned to the raucous crowd, revealing a white female fan (maybe 18 years old?), clad head-to-toe in Ravens gear, jumping up and down, hugging her friend, and literally weeping tears of joy for her Chocolate Comrades. “What a sorry sight,” I thought, that someone from her formerly-prestigious ethnic background would pay top dollar for the right to “support” such an abhorrent, anti-white football corporation. “Ravens, Incorporated,” the franchise that encourages an ultra-homosexual “pre-game” dance routine, performed by their plodding, rotund, over-the-hill “superstar,” Ray Lewis, prior to every home game…

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

FizFashizzle posted:

Matt Ryan is married to his college girlfriend. he never loving leaves his house in Alpharetta.

He did go out to a mid range bar for deloitte employees his second year and made it like three sweetwaters in before be called the team cab service to pick him up.

It was 830.

This is why I'll always love Matt Ryan. :patriot:

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

OIL! OIL! OIL! posted:

I just stumbled upon this site http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/girlfriend.aspx
Basically a messageboard about every nfl player. But more importantly they have sections devoted to every nfl player's girlfriend.Actually they also write about the player individually and its a goldmine of terribleness.

But uh, a lot of the girlfriend posts are creepy and obsessive.

Its just bizarre

As a lover of all kinds of gossip, this site is like catnip for me. Here's a cool comment from Roddy White's page:

quote:

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:36:02 GMT reply
HE HAS A NICE AZZ I WANNA TOSS THAT SALAD - DL BROTHA N THE ATL RODDY U KNOW WHATS UP - HOLLA

A lot of people on there seem to think he's on the DL. It's cool how in each city the women who chase athletes have their own community and everyone seems to know each other.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php?14245-NFL-Playoffs-Championship-Round

Dude was probably so proud of that post too; he probably felt like the most clever man in the world after "Chocolate Comrades".

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

I have a hard time believing people this ignorant and hateful are any good at covering their backwards beliefs with any sort of appropriate veneer in public. What awful backwater towns are these people from where this sort of poo poo is acceptable?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I'm convinced that the entire site is a troll. No way these people are like that.

Right?

Right?

:negative:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Statler posted:

I'm convinced that the entire site is a troll. No way these people are like that.

Right?

Right?

If only.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Statler posted:

Right?

Right?

Caste Football should be in the SAS rules as an object lesson.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

McKracken posted:

I have a hard time believing people this ignorant and hateful are any good at covering their backwards beliefs with any sort of appropriate veneer in public. What awful backwater towns are these people from where this sort of poo poo is acceptable?

Unfortunately some of us do come from those backwater towns. Of course all the racists I know have no clue how to operate a computer. I came from a small town with 95% of the population being white and I'd grown up hearing phrases like "coon tunes" (rap, hip-hop) in a public social setting.

I can't believe I just typed out "all of the racists I know" :stonk:

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
They're not even mediocre fans :negative:

GiovaniMarcon posted:

Tom Brady isn't quite so young anymore and if he's going to get another ring, this would be a good year to get one. Having two SB rings would make his career even better than it already is, and establish New England as a somewhat caste-busting franchise.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
2 Super Bowl rings? Is that guy posting from 8 years ago?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

whypick1 posted:

2 Super Bowl rings? Is that guy posting from 8 years ago?

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right

You probably shouldn't expect caste anything to be up with the times.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Paterno should have told McQueary to go to the police, in retrospect, but he could not have done it himself. The greatest responsibility lied with Curley and Schultz. Paterno simply didn't have as much power on campus as people would like to believe (because it feels better to blame Paterno for child rape than Sandusky himself).

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

GNU Order posted:

Unfortunately some of us do come from those backwater towns. Of course all the racists I know have no clue how to operate a computer. I came from a small town with 95% of the population being white and I'd grown up hearing phrases like "coon tunes" (rap, hip-hop) in a public social setting.

I can't believe I just typed out "all of the racists I know" :stonk:

I guess I'm just interested in how self aware caste posters are. Do they realize how bigoted and cringe inducing their beliefs are, and temper themselves in public. Or do they espouse poo poo like this on a regular basis, either because they are so insulated they only interact with like-minded people or they are so ignorant they seriously see nothing wrong with the views they hold?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
One can only imagine what the caste football people think of Paterno being publicly criticized for non-action. And by that of course, I mean I refused to go their website to find out.

Yad Rock
Mar 1, 2005

El Gallinero Gros posted:

One can only imagine what the caste football people think of Paterno being publicly criticized for non-action. And by that of course, I mean I refused to go their website to find out.

I doubt caste has much to say about Paterno anymore. His only successes in the last ten years came from talented black QBs like Robinson and Clark, while the team languished under lovely white QBs like Zach Mills, Anthony Morelli, and whoever they got now.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

Paterno should have told McQueary to go to the police, in retrospect, but he could not have done it himself. The greatest responsibility lied with Curley and Schultz. Paterno simply didn't have as much power on campus as people would like to believe (because it feels better to blame Paterno for child rape than Sandusky himself).

This is for other football forums, not this one. Otherwise the thread would consist entirely of groverats post history along with Komet's take on the Sandusky/Paterno story.

edit: oh and anyone with a Alabama avatar.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Kim Jong-Deal posted:

I doubt caste has much to say about Paterno anymore. His only successes in the last ten years came from talented black QBs like Robinson and Clark, while the team languished under lovely white QBs like Zach Mills, Anthony Morelli, and whoever they got now.

Zack Mills had heart, courage, and determination!

The last white option QB in history.

Really, I do feel bad for him because he had zero working shoulders and no receivers anyhow.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

the very-white Houston Texans

haha Jesus Christ

quote:

“Ravens, Incorporated,” the franchise that encourages an ultra-homosexual “pre-game” dance routine, performed by their plodding, rotund, over-the-hill “superstar,” Ray Lewis, prior to every home game…

I feel awful for laughing at this. But it was likely written with total sincerity so I think I'm fine?

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
RE: Vernon Davis celebrating his first touchdown (although it could be anything a black man dares to do)

players today are classless. they behave like animals. its called self control guys. learn some and maybe you wont: beat your girl, deal drugs, do roids, shot people/or yourself, drive drunk, and so on and so on.

and

last week he cried like a little #$%$ when he made the winning touchdown and acted all humble... today he showed exactly what he is.... just another NFL thug who thinks the league can't survive without him

ahh yes, Vernon Davis, noted wifebeater, thug, roider, people shooter, drunk driving animal.
edit
and drug dealer

McKracken
Jun 17, 2005

Lets go for a run!

Ribsauce posted:

RE: Vernon Davis celebrating his first touchdown (although it could be anything a black man dares to do)

players today are classless. they behave like animals. its called self control guys. learn some and maybe you wont: beat your girl, deal drugs, do roids, shot people/or yourself, drive drunk, and so on and so on.

and

last week he cried like a little #$%$ when he made the winning touchdown and acted all humble... today he showed exactly what he is.... just another NFL thug who thinks the league can't survive without him

ahh yes, Vernon Davis, noted wifebeater, thug, roider, people shooter, drunk driving animal.
edit
and drug dealer

is this CF or PFT

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
yahoo! sports actually. Just as bad as the other two I can assure you.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Arschlochkind posted:

I feel awful for laughing at this. But it was likely written with total sincerity so I think I'm fine?

I sort of understand he's trying to use quotations to imply sarcasm with "superstar" despite that fact that Ray Lewis is, in fact, a superstar.

Why the hell are "Ravens, Incorporated" and "pre-game" in quotations? I'm also not sure a guy who pays child support on Cromartie levels is doing anything "ultra homosexual".

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Ribsauce posted:

and

edit
and drug dealer

I bet this guy shoots his TV whenever the Discount Double Check commercial plays. Clay Matthew is probably dealing drugs too, look at that guys hair.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

yahoo! sports actually. Just as bad as the other two I can assure you.

I hope from the comments... I know some of the bloggers are pretty bad in terms of having really really really stupid opinions, but most of Yahoo! actually has a pretty good sports journalism department.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Marketing New Brain posted:

I bet this guy shoots his TV whenever the Discount Double Check commercial plays.

I'll bet this guy is actually the fat dude at the end of those commercials.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

swickles posted:

I hope from the comments... I know some of the bloggers are pretty bad in terms of having really really really stupid opinions, but most of Yahoo! actually has a pretty good sports journalism department.

Oh in no way did I mean that as an indictment of their journalists, Mike Silver is probably my favorite national NFL columnist and their NBA coverage decimates ESPN when it comes to breaking stories. I always find it amazing their 2 man NBA staff (Woj and Spears) probably breaks 70% of big time NBA news, if not more.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

Oh in no way did I mean that as an indictment of their journalists, Mike Silver is probably my favorite national NFL columnist and their NBA coverage decimates ESPN when it comes to breaking stories. I always find it amazing their 2 man NBA staff (Woj and Spears) probably breaks 70% of big time NBA news, if not more.

Yeah, I didn't think so. If they break 70% of NBA news I would say they break 99% of NCAA stories of consequence.

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

Arschlochkind posted:

That's a pretty funny description of Ray Lewis TBH, and his pre-game dance is a legitimate target for ridicule. Considering the source it's surprising he went for homophobia instead of making some reference to a savage African tribal dance around a boiling pot of humans in it or something like that.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Rolltidebball posted:

Re: QB Jameis Winston Updates (Page 24)

The Winston Circus has gone on for way too long. I would love to see Saban contact him and let him know that the Fun and Games are over and that he no longer has a scholarship offer from Alabama. Then leak it out to the media. It would send a message that one player is not going to make or is bigger than a program. Trust me, many of the teammates that have seen and lived with Winston's antics up close and personal, don't respect him. Too much about him. It would be great if Saban told him to go elsewhere. We can afford it.

Never...had him in the first place...

LARGE THE HEAD
Sep 1, 2009

"Competitive greatness is when you play your best against the best."

"Learn as if you were to live forever; live as if you were to die tomorrow."

--John Wooden
Winston recruiting post lacks sufficient casual racism but makes up for it with a Stockholm Syndrome recruiting philosophy.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Schotty :argh:

quote:

While the forum is knee deep in all sorts of profound analyses about how the Jets are responsible for the Patriots and Giants both making the Super Bowl for some reason or another, I would like to bring the following to your attention:

One of the deceased on the Costa Concordia, the cruise ship that partially sank in Tuscany, was a Jets fan from Long Island. He was on vacation with his wife at the time of the sinking.

If Shotty had come up with a better game plan vs. the Giants, or if Rex had gotten to the Super Bowl (LIKE HE PROMISED!) than that guy would never have gone on vacation to Italy because he would have been making plans to attend the playoff games, and therefore never died.

So, while we are directly attributing the rise of the Giants and the success of the Patriots to various and sundry aspects of the 2011 New York Jets, keep this in mind.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

RL's ultrahomosexual dance owns FYI

"pre-game"?

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW

swickles posted:

Fire Chris Chase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ozu posted:

Schotty :argh:

He was 20 yards away from a lifeboat and Schotty threw him a 15 yard rope.

• Locked thread