Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Heavy neutrino posted:

Well, there's a lot of money burning a hole in my pocket right now, and I was thinking of buying an arcade stick and kind of settled on the Real Arcade Pro V3 SA by HORI which seems to have received great reviews. Still, I'd like to hear some more about the stick before I frivolously commit $150 on a video game implement instead of doing the human thing and giving it away so an African elementary school classroom can eat for a month. Is it a good idea stick to buy?

Edit: oh, and this may be a stupid loving question, but I'm not very hardware savvy: the stick is a PS3 accessory, but can it be used with my PC, too?

Basically any stick in that price range from a reputable brand will have very similar parts and a good build. The HRAP is a lot bigger than most sticks, though, so keep that in mind.

And you should be able to use it on your PC. I know there were some problems with MadCatz PS3 sticks on some PCs, but I don't know if they were resolved or if they applied to other PS3 sticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apple
May 18, 2003

Jose in the club wearing orange suspenders

Heavy neutrino posted:

Well, there's a lot of money burning a hole in my pocket right now, and I was thinking of buying an arcade stick and kind of settled on the Real Arcade Pro V3 SA by HORI which seems to have received great reviews. Still, I'd like to hear some more about the stick before I frivolously commit $150 on a video game implement instead of doing the human thing and giving it away so an African elementary school classroom can eat for a month. Is it a good idea stick to buy?

Edit: oh, and this may be a stupid loving question, but I'm not very hardware savvy: the stick is a PS3 accessory, but can it be used with my PC, too?

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Ultimate-Marvel-Capcom-Arcade-3/dp/B0061YFZC2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327114420&sr=8-2

There's also this offer right now, you can get it for $120

Troffen
Aug 17, 2010

Heavy neutrino posted:

It's a good stick, and yeah it works perfectly on PC. The only complaints I can make are questionable start/select placement (resetting in MvC3 training mode is a pain in the rear end) and it's relatively light (most people prefer their sticks heavy for a sturdier base.)

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Bebopaloobop posted:

Basically any stick in that price range from a reputable brand will have very similar parts and a good build. The HRAP is a lot bigger than most sticks, though, so keep that in mind.

And you should be able to use it on your PC. I know there were some problems with MadCatz PS3 sticks on some PCs, but I don't know if they were resolved or if they applied to other PS3 sticks.

The PCB on the Madcatz stick only works on Intel CPUs due to some hardware issue. As far as I know the HRAP is compatible with any PC regardless of CPU.

I would advise against it. Why? Because Qanba is the best stick maker on the market right now. There is a company called Eightarc who basically pimp out Qanba Q3's into really awesome joysticks. Their PS3 model, which is on par with the HRAP (you can see them in some episodes of Excellent Adventures!) is currently discounted at the amazing price of 109 dollars US (http://eightarc.com/ps3-ebony).

If you have modding chops (and by that I mean a socket wrench and screwdriver) you can upgrade what I believe to be the current best priced joystick on the market: The Qanba Professional Fighting Joystick. They're about sixty bucks with free shipping from Deal Extreme (the ones I have ordered came in a week and a half at Christmas time). You need to drop about forty dollars worth of parts into it. A Sanwa JLF, or my preferred stick the Seimitsu LS-32 for the joystick and six Sanwa OBSF 30's for the buttons. Then you can get some cool art and replace the hideous stock art and you're good to go. Its a very simple mod job (someone on youtube has a good video) and requires no soldering for an LS-32 (or for that matter a Crown or any other joystick that doesn't use a wire harness like the JLF). The JLF will require you to do the exceptionally easy task of connecting some corresponding wires to one another (takes about five minutes, a soldering gun and some electrical tape).

I always advocate people building or modifying a joystick instead of buying one of the expensive one (odd because I sell them as a hobby). There is a connection that you wont get with the device any other way. Plus it allows you a nice scale of customization and personalization.

But barring that the Eightarc is a very good stick. Every bit the HRAP's equal, and cheaper to boot. Plus it looks very classy!

Edit: and you can swap the art out on the Eightarc, which the Hori cant do that well.

El Estrago Bonito fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jan 21, 2012

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Make FG after Kung Fu Hustle

40 OZ
May 16, 2003

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I always advocate people building or modifying a joystick instead of buying one of the expensive one (odd because I sell them as a hobby). There is a connection that you wont get with the device any other way. Plus it allows you a nice scale of customization and personalization.

I used to advocate the opposite, because I've seen so many people spend too much on a pile of parts that never gets completed. Now I'm somewhere in the middle, if someone says they want to build a stick, I don't try to stop them.

quote:

But barring that the Eightarc is a very good stick. Every bit the HRAP's equal, and cheaper to boot. Plus it looks very classy!

Those dual system eightarc sticks are the best deals on the market. It's too bad that blue one was limited.

Does the eightarc use the QANBA controller? I wanted to bring up, more for discussion than anything, that toodles tested the qanba against the mc cthulu, and the qanba has a tiny amount of lag compared to the mc cthulu.

Some website claimed that the mc cthulu lagged against the qanba (without proper testing) so he checked it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_pappKfBk4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSOrPQut3sc

It is extremely slight, and it is important to note that none of the other pcb's on the market have been tested properly like this.

It's also not concrete evidence, there could be some minute finickyness with how sf4 works, how the ps3 works, which controller port (i heard mortal kombat uses some kind of random factor determined at the beginning of the match to decide who gets the hit when buttons are pressed simulatenously.)

Either way, it's cool that someone is going sperglord on this, he is going to do some more testing soon.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
After reading this thread last night I ordered one of the dual system Eightarc sticks, I hope you're happy jerks :mad:

On the subject of stickchat, any word on when the dual system Hitboxes are finally going to start making their way out there? I've been attempting to follow the SRK thread but lately it's been a complete poo poo show in there (perhaps the same could be said of all SRK threads.......) and I've sort of been trying to avoid it.

Starrett
Mar 22, 2006

Forum Oddity
I picked up a fusion ivory and its really fantastic. Also i creeped into the qanba thread on SRK, and long story short I'm getting one of those sweet Q4 handles in clear blue for mine free.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
So Tekken 6.

How the hell do I do anything? I mean that in both the metaphorical and the literal when it comes to this game.

So what does the star mean in the movelist? Also is it weird that I return to neutral after doing quarter-circles before pressing the normal, or the move doesn't come out? What should I study for particular characters first, safe strings and launchers? Paul was mentioned as a good starting character and he seems pretty fun, but I also like Lars and Drag, are those decent to start with as well?

I'd definitely would like to learn King, but 192 moves is a little rough right off the drat bat. I do have a problem though, whenever I try to do fff+24 I get a regular throw not his knee bomb or his special air grab. What am I doing wrong?

Also why doesn't the game tell you what the moves are in the standard combos at the bottom of everyone's list? Yea I guess it makes me work to remember the moves based on look or whatever and there are most likely better combos, but I'd rather Namco throw me a bone instead on these BnBs.

ThePhenomenalBaby fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jan 22, 2012

Groghammer
Aug 10, 2011

On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!
The star means you need to stop pressing directions and return to "neutral".

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

So Tekken 6.

How the hell do I do anything? I mean that in both the metaphorical and the literal when it comes to this game.

So what does the star mean in the movelist? Also is it weird that I return to neutral after doing quarter-circles before pressing the normal, or the move doesn't come out? What should I study for particular characters first, safe strings and launchers? Paul was mentioned as a good starting character and he seems pretty fun, but I also like Lars and Drag, are those decent to start with as well?

I'd definitely would like to learn King, but 192 moves is a little rough right off the drat bat. I do have a problem though, whenever I try to do fff+24 I get a regular throw not his knee bomb or his special air grab. What am I doing wrong?

Also why doesn't the game tell you what the moves are in the standard combos at the bottom of everyone's list? Yea I guess it makes me work to remember the moves based on look or whatever and there are most likely better combos, but I'd rather Namco throw me a bone instead on these BnBs.

The best place is to pick a character and start here

There is typically a stickied thread for each character listing combos by launcher, wall damage, mixups, etc Click on legend and it gives a full explanation of how the combos are written for Tekken

40 OZ
May 16, 2003
http://www.youtube.com/user/LevelUpYourGame

I'm not good at Tekken 6, I've just been screwing around, but these videos have been helpful to me.

I just picked Dragunov to start out with, because of the guide and because he doesn't have any stances. :effort:

It helped me alot to have someone say "you do this move when the other guy does ____." Even if it's wrong or impossible for a newbie to utilize at least I have something to run with, rather than just flailing around.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

So what does the star mean in the movelist? Also is it weird that I return to neutral after doing quarter-circles before pressing the normal, or the move doesn't come out? What should I study for particular characters first, safe strings and launchers?

Star means "neutral." I assume the qcf moves you're talking about are with Paul, so yes, going neutral is typical: you're not doing a hadouken, you're doing sway (qcf), then during sway you input another command.

For a given character, start by learning safe strings/pokes, punishers, setups, and some reliable juggles. Do not spend the match trying to land a launcher so that you can do your juggle; your character has lots of other moves and they are useful.

That is Instant Shining Wizard and it takes a lot of practice to land consistently. You can't buffer the input off of other things, but it still has to be really fast, so you'll have to grind it out in training to get it down.

None of those combos are useful. You can consider them to be cute little puzzles for people who already know their character's move list. They're not bnbs by any means, and you should look to TekkenZaibatsu for that kind of thing.

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

The soul of vengeance is a robot dinosaur
King has to be in the running state for shining wizard to come out, don't think of it as fff 2+4, think of it as run 2+4. It's not difficult, but it's totally useless unless you do instant shining wizard which as Brosnan said is loving haaaaard.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Thanks fellas. I was practicing it for a good 30 minutes and made the instant shining wizard come out 3 times. That's not a good ratio, so I'll probably stick to the basics for now.

In any case I'll have plenty of time to try to get used to the system in this before Tag 2 comes out.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Spaceship Zero posted:

King has to be in the running state for shining wizard to come out, don't think of it as fff 2+4, think of it as run 2+4. It's not difficult, but it's totally useless unless you do instant shining wizard which as Brosnan said is loving haaaaard.

Aris did a video on it, might help a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=142AkKLp6XI

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I think we had our biggest meetup so far yesterday, with about ten people and TWO setups, I'm kinda happy about that. Played Blazblue, UMvC3, KoFXIII, Melty Blood and even Super SFIV because the PS3 didn't have AE. The only game I play out of these is SSFIV and everyone else dislikes it, so I spent most of the time getting murdered in games I've barely ever played.

I came to the conclusion I can't play KoF at all. I picked up Andy/Athena/someone else and basically tried to zone people ST-style, but all those different jumps hosed me up big time. I think I got ran over by random select tons of times, but oh well. It's Brazil and I'm the only guy that never bothered playing that goddamn series because TEKKEN IT'S 3D DUDE.

At least I won some Melty matches, even if it was against people's subs playing freakin' easy mode H-VSion. I'm thinking of actually learning that game since I can actually play it online on a PC and there's a "scene" around here. I also came out of it thinking that Zero/Ammy is an astoundingly cheap combination, godDAMN. Cold Star and Zero's pretty good mixups meant even I could get some wins. I need an anchor for that team/to buy UMvC3 and fix my PS3 connection issues.

Ergoglobe
Dec 13, 2011
So i finally got around to making a prototype of the controller.

I started with a hitbox design and strayed a little bit, moving the buttons around to fit my own fingers and their extents.

I made the button layout something that i would like to use so that i dont have to keep changing controller settings when i play with friends.

The shoddy construction is due to this being a prototype and me not wanting to spend big $$ on oak/maple/lexan/etc... The wiring would make your mothers faint i'm sure.

I'm taking any and all criticisms and input.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what is the shiny stuff around the buttons for?

how did you cut the button holes out? just trace a printout?
Im thinking of building a custom stick for fun. I have access to a water jet cutter, a CNC and some really nice woods so the sky's the limit.
Maybe I should make an 80lb mahogany stick with wheels and roll it to a tourney

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jan 23, 2012

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Fauxtool posted:

what is the shiny stuff around the buttons for?

I'm guessing he hasn't put an acryllic plate on the prototype and that's just plastic foil to hold up the buttons? I dunno.

Ergoglobe
Dec 13, 2011
@Fauxtool
CNC & A water jet cutter!?!? I'm seriously jealous.
I cut the buttons out with a drill bit, the 1.25" is close enough to mount the 30mm buttons and 15/16" is 0.2mm under 24mm for the others. I couldnt find the proper size hole saws for those two sizes.

@Dias
That is actually an acryllic plate 0.093in, i couldnt find any wood thin enough to mount the 2-5mm i need for the buttons.
I still need to peel the plastic off from in between the wood and the acryllic.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!

Ergoglobe posted:

So i finally got around to making a prototype of the controller.

Get an SOCD input cleaner if you're building your own hitbox.

Ergoglobe
Dec 13, 2011

rivals posted:

Get an SOCD input cleaner if you're building your own hitbox.

I will look into buying one of those if i run into problems. It's $7 + $6 shipping.

[Edit]
Bought, holding L & R causes L
Holding U & D causes U & R

Thanks! i didnt know such a device was available!

Ergoglobe fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jan 23, 2012

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!
Yeah, Toodles' standard shipping is $6 so I tend to wait till there's other stuff I need to grab from him.

Ergoglobe
Dec 13, 2011
I couldnt find anything else i wanted from him. Maybe if i can build a respectable fight stick and my friends want me to make them one i may order again, but since i dont need anything else i may as well order so it can get shipped to me right away.

On a side note, i am liking this hitbox like thing so far, movement around the screen is just a bit tricky though.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Ergoglobe posted:

I will look into buying one of those if i run into problems. It's $7 + $6 shipping.

[Edit]
Bought, holding L & R causes L
Holding U & D causes U & R

Thanks! i didnt know such a device was available!
Yeah, just know that if you ever decide to use this thing in a tournament your stick probably won't be legal unless it has one of those, but if you're just going to do casual play with it you should be fine.

Ergoglobe
Dec 13, 2011
I am nowhere near tournament ready. I'm pretty much the worst player whenever I play with friends.

And yeah, i remember reading the FAQ on the hit box website about multiple inputs going to neutral. I heard it used to do funky stuff itself when it first came out too.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I have some additional Tekken questions! Oh and good luck on your stick Ergoglobe, poo poo looks intense :stare:

On Lars I have some BnB down, but I can't seem to get his df+1 into db+2 extension no matter what I try, dashing in on both moves or one of them separately. The Lars section on Zaibatsu has a decent paragraph on it but I still can't get it, so maybe you guys know something about it. I've been sticking to db+2 into silent into 1 or 3 followup and it's been working out though, and I can do his standard stuff off any launcher at this point, though f+1,2,3 is hard to land on Alissa for some reason.

Also on Paul, I can't seem to get his standard b+2,1 bound after any launcher. The second hit always whiffs. I'm not supposed to dash in first right because that seems almost impossible. If you guys know an easier way to land some damage from a staple combo I'd like to hear it

Do you guys know anything Leo related? Her section on Zaibatsu I had a hard time parsing through for information, while Paul's and Lars' I didn't. I don't need like a big post or anything, just like some general gameplay stuff and a basic combo. I'm assuming her most used launchers are WS+2 and uf+4?

And I guess since I'm still posting, how are throw chains broken exactly? Is it the first button on a particular branch? Also, are they not good considering how I hear throws aren't super common in Tekken high level play because of people's ability to react to them? The reason I ask is I'd like to pick up Anna at some point, even though I'm pretty sure it's not a large part of her game.

Cinroth
Dec 11, 2008

Has it never occured
to you that this club
is overpopulated?

And I guess since I'm still posting, how are throw chains broken exactly? Is it the first button on a particular branch? Also, are they not good considering how I hear throws aren't super common in Tekken high level play because of people's ability to react to them? The reason I ask is I'd like to pick up Anna at some point, even though I'm pretty sure it's not a large part of her game.

This should help you out regarding throws and throw breaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-kxfZKTL6w

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Does anybody have any recommendations for monitors that are available in the UK? It seems like every time I do some research and finally find something definitive about a monitor's input lag it just doesn't exist here

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

On Lars I have some BnB down, but I can't seem to get his df+1 into db+2 extension no matter what I try, dashing in on both moves or one of them separately. The Lars section on Zaibatsu has a decent paragraph on it but I still can't get it, so maybe you guys know something about it.

It's not easy. d/f+3,3 or fb21 are reasonable substitutes in the mean time.

Also on Paul, I can't seem to get his standard b+2,1 bound after any launcher. The second hit always whiffs. I'm not supposed to dash in first right because that seems almost impossible. If you guys know an easier way to land some damage from a staple combo I'd like to hear it

His bound is b+1,2. Assuming you just made a typo and have actually been doing the right inputs, an easy juggle to practice is d/f+2, 3,2, b+1,2 B! d+4:2:1+2. Very solid damage and fairly reliable, assuming you can do demolition man well. Also works off of basically any launcher for him.

Do you guys know anything Leo related? Her section on Zaibatsu I had a hard time parsing through for information, while Paul's and Lars' I didn't. I don't need like a big post or anything, just like some general gameplay stuff and a basic combo. I'm assuming her most used launchers are WS+2 and uf+4?

Leo's bnb juggles involve a lot of strict stance canceling and poo poo that makes her not a great place to start. Maybe focus on getting your other characters' more basic combos down first.

The reason I ask is I'd like to pick up Anna at some point, even though I'm pretty sure it's not a large part of her game.

It's not, but throws aren't useless by any means. The best players can react to them most of the time, which means most players can't, which means it's perfectly reasonable for them to be part of your gameplan.

doctor/prostitute
Sep 30, 2004

You really ought to lock that down

Chimney Sweeps Week posted:

Does anybody have any recommendations for monitors that are available in the UK? It seems like every time I do some research and finally find something definitive about a monitor's input lag it just doesn't exist here

Dell U2312HM: http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2312hm.htm
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-Ultrasharp-U2312HM-inch-Monitor/dp/B005MHMFJA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327319678&sr=8-1

23", IPS panel, under £200 and input delay < 1ms, I've been eyeing it for the past few months personally

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011

Brosnan posted:

d/f+2, 3,2, b+1,2 B! d+4:2:1+2.

Thanks to you and cinroth.

About this combo by the way. I'm assuming the way Demolition Man works is that you must get the clean hit and also time the elbow strike perfectly in order to get the third strike to even come out right? This is indicated by the glowy hit spark every time I guess? So in order to get the special glowing shoulders version of the ender you just have to have perfect timing of the final move right? Honestly I'm surprised it only does 1 extra damage if you get it. Reminds me of one the intermediate Soul Cal just frames.

For awhile I was doing the starter right after bound without dashing in and wondering why it wasn't connecting. The best part is that the sweep can connect but it feels like a 1 or 2 frame link, and you always miss the elbow strike. Was pretty funny whiffing even a just frame shoulder ender on a rising opponent.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Looks like I missed most of the Tekken chat.

There's also Noodalls' throw break trainer which is a much more welcome improvement over Rip's old trainer which has poor quality and was done in flash.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

quote:

What role do you have in the company right now, as a producer? What is your title of the game you're working on?

DI: I'm working as a director right now.

Unknown if it's a fighting game, but it very well might be.

Ishiwatari making a new fighting game would be awesome.

Full interview: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/6606/games_that_cant_be_duplicated_.php

There's a lot of talk of "westernization" of their IP and Daisuke is in charge of that, along with being a director on a new project.

anime was right fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jan 23, 2012

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
If any here from London goes to Casino Arcade next to Goodge Street station, then meet up and teach me how to not be absolutely poo poo at Street Fighter and KOF.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Thanks to you and cinroth.

About this combo by the way. I'm assuming the way Demolition Man works is that you must get the clean hit and also time the elbow strike perfectly in order to get the third strike to even come out right? This is indicated by the glowy hit spark every time I guess? So in order to get the special glowing shoulders version of the ender you just have to have perfect timing of the final move right? Honestly I'm surprised it only does 1 extra damage if you get it. Reminds me of one the intermediate Soul Cal just frames.

For awhile I was doing the starter right after bound without dashing in and wondering why it wasn't connecting. The best part is that the sweep can connect but it feels like a 1 or 2 frame link, and you always miss the elbow strike. Was pretty funny whiffing even a just frame shoulder ender on a rising opponent.

You pretty much got it. Technically it doesn't have to be a clean hit, but the second part of demo man also has to be timed from the first d+4 (though the window isn't as strict as on :1+2). For the 1+2 ender, if you get it just right, you'll get sparkles, but there's a little bit of wiggle room to get the less-pretty version. This is sort of a leftover from Tekken 4, when they introduced the just frame ender and you either did the full-on sparkly version, or you didn't get jack poo poo and your opponent had a year or so to watch you try to recover from d+4,2 before launching you. Now the sparkles are just kinda there for e-peen (and it's probably a lot better on block but I don't have frame data in front of me).

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Brosnan posted:

You pretty much got it. Technically it doesn't have to be a clean hit, but the second part of demo man also has to be timed from the first d+4 (though the window isn't as strict as on :1+2). For the 1+2 ender, if you get it just right, you'll get sparkles, but there's a little bit of wiggle room to get the less-pretty version. This is sort of a leftover from Tekken 4, when they introduced the just frame ender and you either did the full-on sparkly version, or you didn't get jack poo poo and your opponent had a year or so to watch you try to recover from d+4,2 before launching you. Now the sparkles are just kinda there for e-peen (and it's probably a lot better on block but I don't have frame data in front of me).

I don't see how people land it online so much

Digital Scumbag
Feb 11, 2010
I mained Paul for T6 Online and could probably count the Demo Mans I scored on one hand. I tend to be a fighter online apologist but couldn't pull the poo poo off for the life of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

whip posted:

I don't see how people land it online so much

Once you have it down you do it more by feel/rhythm than by visuals, so it's pretty doable compared to a lot of other stuff.

It's unfortunately a pretty huge part of his gameplan so if you can't do it you're kind of hosed. It's way better than his other post-B! options, really solid and safe in its own right.. but if you miss that 1+2, you're gonna eat something nasty.

• Locked thread