Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Battle
Jan 16, 2010

Haha! Yeah!

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

"Gandalf! Nooo!"
"Fly you fools!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I took some more pictures of my parent's cat, Noche.

I want to find a cat just like him to adopt, because damnit I need a pet. He'll start rubbing against you and anything once you start petting him. He'll talk to you and chill with you, even if he is a little scared.

He also befriends everyone, he has a little yorkie puppy brother that plays with him.

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

Gilgamesh
Nov 26, 2001

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

That is the cutest drat thing I've seen all year

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

"Hey, what? No, stop- stop that- MOOOOOOOM!"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think its hilarious that the other cat is STILL in there. The black cat just climbed on top.

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly

Immediately after this picture was taken, the lamp tipped over, crashing to the floor and breaking everything on the table. Somehow, the cat got out of the lamp before it crashed and walked away, unscathed, without a hint of guilt.

Fascinator
Jan 2, 2011

The four stages of E/N posting.
This is my cat, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court William H. Renquist (call him CJ). Sorry for the link, it's huge and I forgot to resize the image before I closed imgur :(

http://i.imgur.com/l3sDg.jpg

Fascinator has a new favorite as of 23:09 on Jan 26, 2012

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage
White and green?

I approve this colour scheme.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Fascinator posted:

This is my cat, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court William H. Renquist (call him CJ). Sorry for the link, it's huge and I forgot to resize the image before I closed imgur :(

http://i.imgur.com/l3sDg.jpg

you can just add an "h" to the url (before the .jpg)and it uses the imgur resized image

Fascinator
Jan 2, 2011

^ Thank you! If only there was a trick to make my cat look less stupid...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

you can just add an "h" to the url (before the .jpg)and it uses the imgur resized image

That is the derpiest cat I've ever seen.

<derp>

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I just want to scratch the top of his stupid little head.

Brass Bucket
Sep 26, 2006

snap snap snap
Dumb cats are the best cats.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

minato posted:

right?

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Oh my god, I adored that movie when I was little. I think I had a fit at Blockbuster once because it was checked out.

Fascinator
Jan 2, 2011

Rhyno posted:

That is the derpiest cat I've ever seen.

<derp>

He's got a personality to match. He's very friendly, but stupid as hell. For example, he learned, after much trial and error, to open the cabinets from the outside, but not from the inside. He has to be rescued literally a half dozen times a day.

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Brass Bucket posted:

You might think this, but my cat Squeaky is dumb as poo poo and it gets him into so much trouble. Items he has eaten include bar soap, tampon wrappers (the soft plastic kind, he loves them so much), my pet mouse, bread (we had to get a bread box just because of him), corn dog sticks, and most recently, a stretchy rubber alien, which led to this gem:

(the alien was no where to be found)

He also learned to open cabinets, because we keep the cat food in there. Child safety locks ahoy.

Squeaky is a Bad Cat :smith:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Also on the rescues-getting-comfy note, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, MISTY. :toot:

and of course, later

I don't have any photos of when we got her, but she was a six-week-old tiny skinny abandonee hiding at the back of her pen who was totally befuddled when we put food in front of her and had no idea what to do. To get her to actually eat enough for a while we had to put little bowls of kitten food in every room in the house and hope she'd stumble across them and have a bite before running away from nothing.

MikeJF has a new favorite as of 05:55 on Jan 27, 2012

Fantasmo
Dec 19, 2008

by Fistgrrl
I'm biased.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

MikeJF posted:

Also on the rescues-getting-comfy note, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, MISTY. :toot:

I don't have any photos of when we got her, but she was a six-week-old tiny skinny abandonee hiding at the back of her pen who was totally befuddled when we put food in front of her and had no idea what to do. To get her to actually eat enough for a while we had to put little bowls of kitten food in every room in the house and hope she'd stumble across them and have a bite before running away from nothing.

Black cats are the best cats.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Brass Bucket posted:

Help! I've gone blind!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Ularg posted:

Black cats are the best cats.

She's a blue/grey, actually. Blue/grey mutt with silver tips and a brown undercoat, so she can be quite a few colours whilst still being just the one.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Blue cats club represent :respek:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

MikeJF posted:

She's a blue/grey, actually. Blue/grey mutt with silver tips and a brown undercoat, so she can be quite a few colours whilst still being just the one.

I stand corrected.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
We have a new hobby in YOSPOS, cat tonging. It has resulted in some pictures of some of my favorite internet cats looking confused and irritated, which is always a good look for a cat.

Trig Discipline posted:

i was about to start cooking a steak and frank was lurking goonishly around the kitchen so this happened

lookit those chubby cheeks

chubby

wubby

little cheeks

BITCH I WILL END YOU

flyboi posted:

sup you gonna pet me?

what is this thing this doesn't smell like tuna!!!

aaag tongs

I WILL END YOU

relative_q posted:

attempting to tong magda turned out about how i expected it would. she wasnt about to take a tonging lying down.

Funhilde posted:

Leeloo loves tongs!

Maybe

Closer

Mission accomplished

....Sad Leeloo

devmd01 posted:

tongge alle cattes

Works about as well as how to deactivate a cat :xd:

Elotana posted:

tongs? heh, you think i give a poo poo about tongs?

ok get that poo poo out of here aaag

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

too late for toonces tong?

El Gar posted:

Tunnelman posted:

Best I could get of Olive

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 23:24 on Jan 27, 2012

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
If people don't read the YOSPOS cat thread they are missing out on the best SomethingAwful experience. Tong all cattes (except Elena).

Kali11324
Dec 8, 2004

This space intentionally left blank

Tendai posted:

If people don't read the YOSPOS cat thread they are missing out on the best SomethingAwful experience. Tong all cattes (except Elena).

I iz retard. Can't find the thread, link pls?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hummingbirds posted:

Squeaky is a Bad Cat :smith:

But then he looks at you like that and all is forgiven right?

Nathan Explosion
Aug 14, 2006
A whole new rainbow of pain!
I support cat tonging. I tonged both of my furballs. I dont have proper tongs so I went with what I had.

Goomba was a bit apprehensive at first, but succumbed to pleasures of the tongs.

Squeaksy was nonplussed.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
I guess I have found this evenings entertainment.

SubliminalTomato
Dec 24, 2007
Inconsistent in everything but quality.
I have a couple cats!

Jones is outside, Vito is inside.

I hope my puppy is ok as a feature to this Vito picture because I couldn't leave this one out...

Blaize Athaedos
Jan 28, 2012

From: http://flavorwire.com/253928/famous-works-of-art-improved-by-cats#1

Edit: I just noticed that despite registering here so I'd have some higher quality forums to browse (possibly with intellectual stimulation) my first post is about photo-shopped cats.

Blaize Athaedos has a new favorite as of 04:42 on Jan 31, 2012

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Click for a large cat pile.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cat <3 Tongs

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Trig Discipline posted:

We have a new hobby in YOSPOS, cat tonging. It has resulted in some pictures of some of my favorite internet cats looking confused and irritated, which is always a good look for a cat.

It is the best thread, so many days it has 80 posts and it's a joy to see all the people tonging their cats.

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte
Luna is driving a firetruck :3: :3:

edit: this version is cuter

Eggplant Wizard has a new favorite as of 20:38 on Jan 31, 2012

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I've always loved this one (marked to be safe)

:nws: http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/1234-800-600-pussy-cat-hammock.jpg :nws:

And this one is just so very :3:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
I knew I shouldn't have told my sister about this new fad. Sorry Kooi, I can't help but feel partly responsible for this...