Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

Surging Santorum posted:

Spidi solid leather pants

I've had these for a few years. They don't really go with the rest of my gear anymore. Never been down. Size 48 - I have a 33 inch waist and a 33 inch inseam (go ahead and laugh at my attempts to find properly fitting pants of any kind) and these fit as perfectly as its going to get. They are not overpants. $60 shipped.

Alpinestars SP2 gloves. Size medium. A little wear inside, but nothing serious. $25 shipped.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

This crap is still for sale. I need the closet space!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Zubumafoo posted:

Whoops, forgot to ask how much for shipping to 02341.

Edit: Paypal sent. I sent $60, hopefully that will cover fees and shipping. If not, let me know and I can send the balance. Also PMed you shipping info.

I saw that so I went with the fastest shipping available + tracking!

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

bjobjoli posted:

Got them today, everything is in excellent condition. Thanks!

awesome, glad it got there so soon :)

that one guy chad
Jan 12, 2008

SaNChEzZ posted:

Dropped price on the 08 Daytona, 5k takes it.

Nevermind, sent you a PM.

that one guy chad fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Feb 2, 2012

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Some Joe Rocket Mesh pants that have been sitting in my room forever. Got them with my bike. 30 + shipping takes them.

Aside from the wear shown they're in pretty good shape, especially considering that they're in compliance with the stuffing and upholstered and stuffed articles act.

Knot My President! fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Feb 3, 2012

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
I recently picked up a new jacket that has a waterproof liner, and to help fund it, I'm selling my Icon Hooligan 2 and back protector. I've never been down, so both items are in perfect condition. The Stryker can actually replace the dual-density back protection included with the jacket (which is why I bought it).

Icon Hooligan 2 Mesh Jacket - size M

This is a great jacket for hot weather. I used it last summer in Dallas, and it handled the Texas heat no problem (the white color helps a lot). There's a full-sleeve thermal liner that you can use when it gets chillier. The jacket goes for $180 shipped online, so I'm asking $150 shipped.

Icon Stryker CE Back Protector

This goes for $90 shipped online, so I'm asking $70 shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions!

SOLD

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Feb 15, 2012

james
Dec 2, 2002
Suzuki SRAD GSXR bodywork and parts, I'm copying/pasting from my CL ad, so it may seem a little odd. I'll make an ad in SA Mart if that makes you more comfortable. I'm in Austin, TX and would much prefer local pickup. But if you're willing to pay shipping, I'll ship them.

Parts
All my spares from the bike I sold a couple years ago. Look on ebay, this is a ridiculous amount of parts for $100. More pictures linked below.

Front fairing stay in nearly perfect condition
Headlight bracket
The rubber surrounds and retaining clips for the headlight
A set of clip-ons
One ram air tube with mounting bracket still intact
A good rear rotor
Three sets of front brake pads (one used HH set, one used street set, one new ebay street set)
Two sets of front turn signals
Three mirrors including a set still in the factory plastic with mounting nuts
Right side foot peg and brake master cylinder mounting bracket
One new frame slider ( I think it's the left, it's the shorter of the two regardless)
A stock shock
A passenger footpeg
A fuel pump (worked when I took it off, but the bottom nipple is broken)
New in bag set of exhaust header gaskets (mine was a 750, so I don't know if it will fit the 600)
Bag of random hardware
A couple tools from the factory toolkit
Covers for both sides (clutch cover is an after market unit and about twice as thick as factory, made from better metal, it should stand a few crashes, stator and crank cover are both factory units)
A Yoshimura exhaust mounting bracket
Front wheel (you can see the lip is bent, but the tire was holding air when it was removed)
A bag of random hardware

Pictures of it all: https://picasaweb.google.com/102960017374874027767/SRADParts?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLPej62uuLCGJA&feat=directlink

These parts were for the models 1996-1999 GSX-R 600 and 1997-2000 GSX-R 750 . They might fit other things, but those are all I know.

Bodywork
A full set of Multi Tech Mid weight race body work. Multi Tech is out of business, but were a decent name when they existed. See link below for more, higher resolution pictures.

Generally in good shape, they've never been crashed on. The belly fairing has two holes from the exhaust, that were patched. They aren't visible when the bike is standing upright.

I'll throw in:
- a windscreen and mounting hardware
- a gas tank painted the same color as the race bodywork (looks rough, but no leaks)
- all my spare street plastics. I'm not going to take individual pictures, it's all bonus anyway. They range from good to useable.
- a spare gas tank. The metal is in pretty good shape. It was repainted flip flop green purple and has a scratch on it that was repainted badly.

Pictures are here: https://picasaweb.google.com/102960017374874027767/SRADBody?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLSer6WKpfzKpgE&feat=directlink

These plastics were designed to fit 1996-1999 GSX-R 600 and 1997-2000 GSX-R 750 . They might fit other things, but those are all I know.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Xovaan posted:

I saw that so I went with the fastest shipping available + tracking!

I got them today. Everything looks great!

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Glad you like them! I'm loving mine a lot. :)

Up for sale is a pair of Dainese P103 non-perforated leather pants with A&G Pucks in size 48. I'll upload pictures when requested. They're in pretty good shape: Three very small spots/blemishes on the right inner thigh but never seen pavement. Since I purchased these I've conditioned them bi-monthly with Lexol conditioner and they're looking ~fabulous~.

I'm looking for $160 + shipping.

If you're a 30-32 waist these should fit you perfectly-- 33-34 if you're looking for something that says "daddy likes leather"

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

Xovaan posted:

Glad you like them! I'm loving mine a lot. :)

Up for sale is a pair of Dainese P103 non-perforated leather pants with A&G Pucks in size 48. I'll upload pictures when requested. They're in pretty good shape: Three very small spots/blemishes on the right inner thigh but never seen pavement. Since I purchased these I've conditioned them bi-monthly with Lexol conditioner and they're looking ~fabulous~.

I'm looking for $160 + shipping.

If you're a 30-32 waist these should fit you perfectly-- 33-34 if you're looking for something that says "daddy likes leather"

Can I get a picture? And are you willing to ship to Australia?

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Shimrod posted:

Can I get a picture? And are you willing to ship to Australia?

Would probably cost a fuckton to ship to Australia, honsetly. I'm willing if you're willing to pay the shipping though. Gonna upload pictures tomorrow!

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Xovaan posted:

Would probably cost a fuckton to ship to Australia, honsetly. I'm willing if you're willing to pay the shipping though. Gonna upload pictures tomorrow!

Of course, and thanks :)

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

What's your, uh, zipcode? (has Australia figured out zoning yet?) so I can figure out the shipping rate when I'm at the post office tomorrow. I can't ship them until Tuesday though if it's cool (that's when my new pants are coming in; I'm actually regularly wearing these ones right now and like them a lot, just not at the size they're at. Hah)

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Xovaan posted:

What's your, uh, zipcode? (has Australia figured out zoning yet?) so I can figure out the shipping rate when I'm at the post office tomorrow. I can't ship them until Tuesday though if it's cool (that's when my new pants are coming in; I'm actually regularly wearing these ones right now and like them a lot, just not at the size they're at. Hah)

Yeah, we have, haha - postcode is 4341. Town is Laidley in the state of Queensland.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Just in case anyone missed it I do have a pair of AlpineStars SP2's in large as well, for 50 shipped, they have a little more wear than Xovanns, those stupid logos in the palm and on the pinky peel of easy, and the knuckles are a little dull from being stored, pics on request. I bought them from a guy without trying them on the bars, big mistake, but they are still nice.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Feb 3, 2012

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Shimrod posted:

Yeah, we have, haha - postcode is 4341. Town is Laidley in the state of Queensland.

Looks like it will be about $80 for shipping to get there priority with tracking. The other option on the postal website seem to be for smaller packages or (even more) ridiculously expensive for some reason. :(

I did just get an offer locally for $180 for them but if you don't mind sinking the shipping fees I don't mind carting them off to you since you have first dibs!

Knot My President! fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Feb 3, 2012

deadlinguo
Nov 17, 2004
when the revolution comes
nm

deadlinguo fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Feb 4, 2012

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Xovaan posted:

Looks like it will be about $80 for shipping to get there priority with tracking. The other option on the postal website seem to be for smaller packages or (even more) ridiculously expensive for some reason. :(

I did just get an offer locally for $180 for them but if you don't mind sinking the shipping fees I don't mind carting them off to you since you have first dibs!

I'll keep looking around, I've got some more priority things I should probably throw money at anyway, go with the local guy. Thanks anyway :)

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

No problem. :) Sorry it sucks to ship stuff overseas. :(

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Xovaan posted:

No problem. :) Sorry it sucks to ship stuff overseas. :(

All good - I was surprised it would be $80, I thought it would be more like $40 - $50 or something - that's what it is from Ebay and such :/ They must be heavier than I'd imagined.

deadlinguo
Nov 17, 2004
Anyone interested in a Dainese G.Air-Frame Textile Jacket? Here's the product link: http://www.dainese.com/us_en/motorbike/g-air-frame-tex.html?cat=12&subcat=16

Mine is size 46 (euro sizing, so check the sizing chart), black/black.

It has a removable liner. It's an amazing summer jacket, and if you live in SoCal, it's not a bad year-round jacket. It's a slim enough jacket that I can easily layer a pedestrian jacket on top of it. Actually, I went out riding in 40 degree weather yesterday with this jacket and a puffy jacket layered on top of it. With the liner removed, it flows so much air that it's almost like wearing nothing.

I bought this in early/mid-January and the condition is pretty much brand new. No scuffs, scratches, tears, stains, etc. I can take pics if you want, though it may be hard to see the details since it's a black jacket.

Paid $270, so I'm selling it for $180 + shipping obo.

The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that it doesn't zip into my pants, it's a great jacket otherwise. I believe Dainese jackets only zip into Dainese pants.

deadlinguo fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Feb 6, 2012

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
I won't call dibs, but if you still have that in a week or so, I'll definitely take it off your hands. I just need to wait for my school refund to come in.

deadlinguo
Nov 17, 2004

AncientTV posted:

I won't call dibs, but if you still have that in a week or so, I'll definitely take it off your hands. I just need to wait for my school refund to come in.

How definite is definitely? I'm happy to hold it for you, it'd save me the trouble of posting the jacket up in a million places and I could go ahead and order the replacement.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Well it's not a matter of if, it's when. I have absolutely no idea when the refund is coming through; it could be two days or two weeks, and I didn't want you sitting around on your hands if you have the chance to sell it.

There's also the possibility of it taking catastrophically longer since I've now said this :v:

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome
I've sold the bike and the books here; now it's time to sell the rear stand.

So unused the wheels are still shiny and hardly scratched.

Payed $120 retail a few years back.

$60 plus shipping to US goons?

deadlinguo
Nov 17, 2004

AncientTV posted:

Well it's not a matter of if, it's when. I have absolutely no idea when the refund is coming through; it could be two days or two weeks, and I didn't want you sitting around on your hands if you have the chance to sell it.

There's also the possibility of it taking catastrophically longer since I've now said this :v:

Alright, well let me know. I've only posted it here and I won't put it up anywhere else.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
E:NO I WON'T

that one guy chad
Jan 12, 2008

Well, I went and did a thing. I bought an '08 Daytona 675 so my R6 must go.
I've got it listed at 5200, but would let it go to a goon for 4700.
Bike is in Tucson, az.

MY CRAIGSLIST AD posted:

2005 Yamaha YZF-R6
15,xxx Miles
Clean & Clear Title
Never down
All maintenance records since 5,900 miles kept and performed at On Any Moto

Aftermarket parts:
Yoshimura RS-3 Exhaust
Motovation Frame Sliders
Bikemaster spool swingarm sliders (from another bike)
Heavy bar end weights (Reduced vibration)

A sweet looking bike that's been well-kept and well-maintained. Weekly chain lubes and washes. Super reliable.
I ride a lot, so it's important to me to maintain my bike. This bike has been a daily driver.

that one guy chad fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Feb 12, 2012

bsamu
Mar 11, 2006

Location would be nice info to have.

that one guy chad
Jan 12, 2008

Well, I definitely forgot that. Location added.

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
These are still available!

Fangs404 posted:

Last summer was my first riding season. I love in Iowa where gear stores basically don't exist, so I had to buy all my gear online. Unfortunately, I bought 2 pairs of pants a size too small. Since the new season is getting closer, I went ahead and reordered the pants in the correct size and am selling my old pants.

Both pairs of pants are in absolutely mint condition. I've never been down, and there are no snags or tears or anything.

Tour Master Flex pants - size S

These pants are amazing. They're the jack of all trades. Great in super hot weather (I used them over summer when I was riding in Dallas), and great in cold weather with the liners. They're $180 shipped pretty much everywhere online, so I'm asking $140 shipped.

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Feb 15, 2012

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Penske Shock, sprung for a 180 pound rider by CRST $475
Vortex Gas Cap (safety wired) $60
Michelin DOT Race takeoffs, great condition, under 75 miles on them $100
GSX-R Damper and mount for stock front end Gen 2 S model (won't fit with the N model headlight) $50
03-06 Power Commander 3 USB with box $200
Stock forks, sprung by CRST for 180 pound rider with racetech valves: $275. I'll need a set of stock forks so willing to work out a discount if you can trade me.

Drop me a PM or e-mail to

SOLD
Brand new Vortex Fairing Stay $100
Lightweight Battery, ready to install (A123 Cells) $75
Fairings (Unknown brand, ok condition, no tailsection) $200

Z3n fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 15, 2012

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Deadly Mongoose posted:

I've sold the bike and the books here; now it's time to sell the rear stand.

So unused the wheels are still shiny and hardly scratched.

Payed $120 retail a few years back.

$60 plus shipping to US goons?

$60 shipped anyone?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
I'll take it. What's your paypal?

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled

Z3n posted:

I'll take it. What's your paypal?

ugh beaten by 2 days

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

JohnnyDangerously posted:

ugh beaten by 2 days

He hasn't gotten back to me yet, but I regret my decision now and will cede my dibs to you. Enjoy!

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Red Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 Jacket

Buying a 25th Anniversary VFR800, this jacket matched my 99 R6 a lot better than it matches the new bike, so it's gotta go. Never been worn in rain, comes with removable liner, non-CE back protector, elbow/shoulder pads.

$120 shipped

Manufacturer Shot:

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

JohnnyDangerously posted:

ugh beaten by 2 days

Since Z3n bailed, hactar@sluggy.net if you are a us goon

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?
Ugh I bought this jacket used, thinking it'd be great on and mostly off the bike as I don't have a leather non-motorcycle jacket, but it doesn't fit at all. Sizing is "42", but that's not the same as US 42 because that's what my Mert jacket is. I'm 6'2" 190lbs and can barely get the jacket on (like in tommy boy), so if you're a good deal smaller than me and in the medium range this will probably fit you. $100 or best offer.

These are the sellers pics, I don't have tangled wires hanging down my walls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
edit: Fixed.

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Feb 27, 2012