Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug

ACPaco posted:

The only variation being the EXACT SAME LINES done by different voice actresses. So they had the opportunity to do other lines but nope, they used multiple "talents" to do the exact same annoying lines that are used again and again and again for a game that takes over fifteen hours to beat. What the flying gently caress were they thinking?

Skyrim does this too and I never will understand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school

ACPaco posted:

By the time I finished the game had conditioned me to hate with a passion both beggars and the mentally handicapped, and handicapped drunks, too. gently caress I guess I've been brainwashed into becoming a Republican, great.

Or maybe that was the TEMPLAR PLOT ALL ALONG! Stay tuned for the sequel, which we made look like is going to start right after these credits are over.

There was a nice line on that earlier in the thread. AC2 still has Annoying NPCs Getting Up In Your Business, but there are also various ways of abusing them and breaking their stuff and the guards don't care.

Meanwhile, I beat Shadowgrounds and have cleared two of the three base maps in Sanctum. I find it hard to concentrate on Sanctum for very long, because it's got that problem endemic to all tower defense games, where the better you are at it, the more boring the game is. It's also got this problem where they clearly didn't optimize much because I keep getting dropped down to like 3-4 FPS if there's a big swarm of walkers coming.

There's also the fact that the creeps don't attack and so the FPS/Tower Defense hybrid means that during the Extermination Phase you are merely gunning things down that don't fight back. I'm not entirely sure that I'm one of the good guys here.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

ManxomeBromide posted:

Meanwhile, I beat Shadowgrounds

What did you think of it? I beat it not too long ago and enjoyed it much more then I thought I would. I'm currently playing through Shadowgounds: Survivor, it's basically the same, but more.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

Chief Savage Man posted:

Skyrim does this too and I never will understand it.

"Some may call this junk. Me I call them treasures."

Why do they do this?

ACPaco
Jan 3, 2009

:420: party everyday :420:

Turada posted:

I think I'll play Assassin's Creed II and be Italian Batman.

I started playing and it's more like Italian Spiderman.

Streets? What are those?

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school

Xik posted:

What did you think of it? I beat it not too long ago and enjoyed it much more then I thought I would. I'm currently playing through Shadowgounds: Survivor, it's basically the same, but more.

Shadowgrounds, hm. It was all right, but I wasn't really thrilled about it. They set the expectations a little bit too high by invoking a bunch of games I really liked (Smash TV, Alien Syndrome, and Crusader: No Remorse) and saying this was a successor to them. I probably should have been more suspicious about that claim, because those three games don't share a genre. Smash TV is a twin-stick shooter, Alien Syndrome is a free-scrolling run-and-gun, and CNR is an action-adventure that makes Ultima VIII feel like wasted potential instead of a horrible mistake. I was expecting at least a twin-stick shooter, which I didn't get because twin-stick and ammo restrictions really don't mix. So it was basically a third-person shooter with a perpetually stupid camera angle.

I did like its take on survival horror, though - you do get the occasional oh-crap moment despite the fact that you have a nuclear rocket launcher. Also, if they've been distracted by a tasty corpse you get to turn the tables on them occasionally by bursting through a window and delivering grenades for dessert.

I definitely got more out of it than I did out of Sanctum. I've cleared all the stages it shipped with; the remaining maps are co-op focused and I'm treating them as out of bounds for the Backlog. Defense Grid's the only tower defense game left on my backlog but I think the genre and I just don't see eye to eye. DG's supposed to be pretty good, though, so once it comes up on the list I guess we'll see what it can show me.

Fortune cookie says I should play Crusader: No Regret next. Tempting, but it may be time to go back to the RPG fountain. I've cleansed my palate after Torment; the next course should be Alpha Protocol.

Shovelmint
Apr 22, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Tortolia posted:

After about a month, Avadon is completed. Not a bad game on the whole, and the whole fantasy secret policeman angle is nice, but some of the later battles just don't seem well balanced. In particular, if you go with one of the paths that the game has played up as a valid choice for most of the game (disloyalty to Redbeard), the final boss is an unbalanced, unfun, tedious slog that could take hours if you try to fight it normally. Rather than come to outright hate the game, after seeing the other ending, I just hacked some of the health values for the enemies in the final battle and completed it in what would be a sane timeframe (15 minutes).

Worth a look especially if it goes on sale for $2.50 again, but not the most balanced RPG you'll ever see.

The final boss only takes about 30 minutes if you do it right, but you need the full party, with good gear, and to take advantage of your buff potions on all characters and to get your characters to the proper locations to take out his soul jars effectively. I found him unbeatable when I was going for the no-resurrection scroll achievement, but after getting that with a lesser ending, I went hog wild with all my consumable items and found the end to be quite a quality battle. I can easily see people getting frustrated with it, and indeed read a lot of their frustrations on Spiderweb's forums, but these people were either missing crucial details, underpowered, or playing on ridiculous difficulty settings. And frankly had the battle been cake, I'd have been disappointed, after all Redbeard is supposed to be a near immortal badass. Betraying him successfully isn't supposed to be easy.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
Ahaha, Bulletstorm is such stupid fun. My favorite part was where I shot some dude and said naughty words. :3:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Finished Singularity. Didn't like the start, since the whole thing just felt like some higher up said "Hey, Bioshock did pretty well, didn't it? Let's do one, too." and you could only carry two guns at once, while being led on rails to the next section and so on. Didn't like that at all. But then something clicked. The gunplay being drat fun, the TMD powers becoming a unique thing on their own, the constant going back and forth between the present and past... It wasn't trying to be anything anymore, but a fun game with a cool story and that worked for me pretty well.

And I even liked the three different endings. They build on this alternative reality instead of pulling a Deux Ex HR and not actually meaning anything.

Also beat the campaign for Warhammer 40.000 Retribution. The stupid thing bugged out in the end and didn't give me the achievements for finishing the campaign, but otherwise, pretty fun. For me, there's nothing better than grabbing a bunch of :orks: and going to town while completely disregarding whatever silly plot the game had. I think I'll gather da boyz for some online matches later on.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
So I beat the iPad version of Mirror's Edge. I guess I like what they were trying to do but the story was completely incoherent and the more complicated the levels got the more obvious it became that the gameplay mechanics just didn't really work. Ugh, it was free so oh well.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
Geop and rizuhbull have been added.

I haven't had much time recently for games, but I'm slowly catching up on my backlog of other poo poo I have to do, so that's something, right?

Right?

Hopefully will have some game time soon.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Just finished Shadowgrounds: Survivor and according to Steam I only played it for 3 hours. :stare: Before that I finished the recommended Crayon Physics: Deluxe which was pretty fun, for the small amount of time it took to beat.

I also nulled Gyromancer, I'm done, seriously. There is only so much repetitive puzzle game I can take before I go loving mad.

I just dug through my backups and found the save files from when I played Far Cry 2 (Apparently from March 2010). Steam said I have already put 25 hours into it so I'm going to see if I can finish it up next.

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Dorepoll posted:

"Some may call this junk. Me I call them treasures."

Why do they do this?

"I don't claim to be the best blacksmith..."

-What have you got for sale?

"The finest weapons and armor."

Content: Earned all the achievements in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Bought it on release, played through several times and finally used a guide to round out the last few achievements. Thoroughly enjoyed it and feel the retail price was totally worth it.

KungfooMF
Feb 21, 2002

Saturday night I started the download for Skyrim, HD textures, and a couple of mods in prep for finally getting to the game. I wanted to knock out a few games before getting entrenched in a game I know will take me 60+ hours. Dead Space 2, Rage, DE:HR all had to be beaten first.

I needed something to do while Skyrim downloaded so I started playing Amnesia again. I had previously gotten an hour or two in and lost steam. The game just wasn't clicking for me. I went back and pushed on a little longer and suddenly I was just hooked. I blew through the game in basically 2 sittings and finished with the good ending. Amazing game. The graphics reminded me of Morrowind a little bit. It was sort of like a horror-Myst with Morrowind graphics or something. At any rate, it definitely creeped me out. At one point my cat walked up and put her paw on my leg while I was playing. I nearly fell out of my seat. I think I bought this game during the 2010 winter sale for like $2.50. THAT was a good value. It is short, maybe 4-6 hours, but I just can't get over how well they produced a scary atmosphere.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
I wanna start beating Fortune Summoners but I'm at what looks like the first boss: Vile Skeleton.

Is there some way I'm supposed to cheese against him, am I supposed to grind up to a level, or what? He's disturbingly fast, has a quick and spammy sleep spell, and he's good at stunlocking both of my characters. Plus the damage I do to him is minute. :(

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
Currently working through The Witcher 2, very slowly mind you. I'm not really sure why because whenever I do play it I have a great time but I just find it hard to motivate myself to actually boot it up.

Also playing a lot of Orcs Must Die! which is a lot of fun even though I'm finding it a little hard in some parts. From all that I read before I played most people found it to be too easy.

Almost finished Sid Meier's Pirates! and played this exclusively for about 2 weeks but haven't managed to finish it off recently.

Finally playing The Binding of Isaac when I want to play something for 10 minutes max or want a change from the above two. Not playing on "finishing this" anytime soon as I understand it's random?

I feel like my progress has taken a huge nosedive after I smashed thorough so many games at the end of last year.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Red_Fred posted:

Finally playing The Binding of Isaac when I want to play something for 10 minutes max or want a change from the above two. Not playing on "finishing this" anytime soon as I understand it's random?

Individually the levels are random, along with loot and order of bosses. The game follows a predictable level pattern though and apart from certain item usage the levels go in a set order.
It is possible to "beat" it and to "complete" it. It's difficult to explain without spouting off spoilers but there are two achievements which I think fit perfectly to the "beaten" and "completed" status on backloggery.

Achievement names if you want them:
Beaten:Juda's Fez: Complete the full game.
Completed:Golden God!: 100% the game.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

KungfooMF posted:

Saturday night I started the download for Skyrim, HD textures, and a couple of mods in prep for finally getting to the game. I wanted to knock out a few games before getting entrenched in a game I know will take me 60+ hours. Dead Space 2, Rage, DE:HR all had to be beaten first.

I needed something to do while Skyrim downloaded so I started playing Amnesia again. I had previously gotten an hour or two in and lost steam. The game just wasn't clicking for me. I went back and pushed on a little longer and suddenly I was just hooked. I blew through the game in basically 2 sittings and finished with the good ending. Amazing game. The graphics reminded me of Morrowind a little bit. It was sort of like a horror-Myst with Morrowind graphics or something. At any rate, it definitely creeped me out. At one point my cat walked up and put her paw on my leg while I was playing. I nearly fell out of my seat. I think I bought this game during the 2010 winter sale for like $2.50. THAT was a good value. It is short, maybe 4-6 hours, but I just can't get over how well they produced a scary atmosphere.

I played through most of it at like 2 or 3 in the morning, on a 40" 1080p TV with a bunch of other people at a LAN party, I don't think there was a single person who didn't scream or jump at least once even though I was the only one playing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Xik posted:

Achievement names if you want them:
Beaten:Juda's Fez: Complete the full game.
Completed:Golden God!: 100% the game.
To expand on this, don't try for the no-damage ("____ Boy") achievements unless you're going for Mastery. You will murder someone.

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.

Colon V posted:

To expand on this, don't try for the no-damage ("____ Boy") achievements unless you're going for Mastery. You will murder someone.

Speaking of murdering people, I've been stuck on 3-11 in BIT.TRIP RUNNER for two hours. Feels like 3-10 and 3-11 were designed primarily to drive suicidal people over the edge. What is the point of such long levels, they could have cut them in half and it still would've been too difficult. And stop throwing those goddamn red cubes out of the sky, ugh.

So close to finishing this game. It's driving me crazy.

edit: Done. Don't think I'll ever touch this game again, although to be fair I had fun with it for the most part.

Sway Grunt fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Feb 16, 2012

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school
I've now finished two operations in Alpha Protocol: Saudi Arabia and Rome. This is shaping up to be a pretty darn good game - and given that I picked it up for $2 I certainly can't complain. I'm glad I played Planescape: Torment first though - I can see the influence.

I've been trying to play Shadowgrounds: Survivor just to clear out my Frozenbyte games, but the game keeps crashing on level transitions and losing my progress. I'm not sure what's up with this. I may try the Mac port and see if that works any better.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Just beat Far Cry 2. It's a good thing I found that save file otherwise I don't think I would have made it all the way through. It's a great game, but traveling is tedious when everything just constantly respawns, it must have been the reason I gave up on it the first time.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Just beat 4 Elements with all achievements, and finally did my item-less master run of Puzzle Quest, beating it for the 5th and final time.

That's enough gem matching for a while :unsmith:

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

Just completed Avadon: The Black Fortress. It's been years since I played and finished Geneforge 1, but I don't remember it being nearly as head-crushingly deep as Avadon is.

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.
Beat: Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga. A very strong action-oriented PC RPG, up until the main game ends and the expansion begins, wherein it turns into a tedious mire of fetch-quests and claustrophobic streets for the remaining 10-12 hours of its duration. (Oh, and they take away your friggin' dragon form too. Bah.) Going from the wide open, exploration-heavy Ourobas Fjords to that was quite a shock.

Overall, it was very much worth the time and money I put into it, and I highly recommend it if you're in the mood for a good action-RPG.

And in the meantime, I managed to resist picking up any of the numerous indie bundles that sprang up in the past few weeks! Woo woo!

Mr Right
Dec 17, 2006
First name... 'Always'

Devil Wears Wings posted:

Beat: Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga. A very strong action-oriented PC RPG, up until the main game ends and the expansion begins, wherein it turns into a tedious mire of fetch-quests and claustrophobic streets for the remaining 10-12 hours of its duration. (Oh, and they take away your friggin' dragon form too. Bah.) Going from the wide open, exploration-heavy Ourobas Fjords to that was quite a shock.

Overall, it was very much worth the time and money I put into it, and I highly recommend it if you're in the mood for a good action-RPG.

And in the meantime, I managed to resist picking up any of the numerous indie bundles that sprang up in the past few weeks! Woo woo!

How long did it actually take you? There are numerous games I'd look to play but are a bit daunting based on the fact I have no clue how long I'd be playing it for.

I beat Atom Zombie Smasher today in about an hour (and without reading any of the things). It has loads of replayability with mods, official modifiers and achievements. I'd highly recommend it, especially if you're on the phone or something.

Vizrt
Oct 1, 2009

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people.
https://www.howlongtobeat.com is a good site to check estimated playtime. I've found it to be fairly accurate.

That's a bit disappointing to hear about the DKS expansion. I stopped my play-through after the main quest with the intent to return to it later on. I'll eventually get around to the expansion, but without the open world, I can see how it would alter the feel of the game.

I just beat Overlord myself, and it was quite fun. Handling the minions took some getting used to at first. I finished about half of the abyss levels for the Raising Hell expansion during the main game, but I think I'll be putting the rest off for now. This is the fifth game I've put aside the expansion/DLC until later. It seems I've started to create another smaller backlog within my current one...drat.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Vizrt posted:

It seems I've started to create another smaller backlog within my current one...drat.

That is what my null list has evolved into. At first it was just games which it was meant for (those that don't have endings/can't be beat), but it has also morphed into a "Games that are poo poo/I don't like" list. When I finally beat/complete my backlog I'm going to have quite a list of awful games marked as null :ohdear:

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Xik posted:

That is what my null list has evolved into. At first it was just games which it was meant for (those that don't have endings/can't be beat), but it has also morphed into a "Games that are poo poo/I don't like" list. When I finally beat/complete my backlog I'm going to have quite a list of awful games marked as null :ohdear:

Yeah, it's kind of a shame BL doesn't have any way to distinguish between "no win condition" (TF2), "no expected win condition" (Everyday Genius), and "no interest in finishing". I've just been using Null as a dumping ground for everything that I know I will never finish, either because it can't be finished or because I don't enjoy playing it.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
So I beat a real game for the first time in months, Warhammer 40K: SPOICE MUHREEN is off my list. Pretty loving fun game with nice graphics to boot, I really liked how little loading there was as the game just seamlessly transitioned you from one giant battleground to another. And combat was just so drat satisfying though more so against the Orks than the Chaos, if that's even a spoiler.

If I had to give a knock against it is that sometimes the controls weren't as responsive as I would have liked (dodging and turning on Emperor Power or whatever sometimes didn't register) and multiplayer just doesn't feel very good. Thank goodness though there have loadout stealing for low level people otherwise it'd be impossible for a new player to get a single kill against the people still playing. I know there's a co-op mode too so I might have to give that a shot with a buddy.

Another minor quibble is that the boss fights just really stank. There are only two and both involve just fighting hordes of enemies while the boss yammers at you. Come on now that barely counts. And the real final boss fight is just a quick time event, one that occasionally through up Mouse2 as a required input even though I was using a 360 controller.

:ughh:

So yeah, great action game with not so great multiplayer and a bad ending. Here's hoping it sold well enough for a sequel.

And I'm not familiar with the Warhammer world at all but is this the only decent action game they've ever made in it? I know the Dawn of War series is well regarded as an RTS and I played the terrible Fire Warrior back in the day but that's about it, right? Also is the actual Warhammer fiction any good? As cheesey as Space Romans vs Space Gauls is I found the game to be rather endearing but I don't remember other games like Warhammer Online being anything special in the art or lore department. It was rather bland to tell you the truth.

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

Yodzilla posted:

And I'm not familiar with the Warhammer world at all but is this the only decent action game they've ever made in it? I know the Dawn of War series is well regarded as an RTS and I played the terrible Fire Warrior back in the day but that's about it, right? Also is the actual Warhammer fiction any good? As cheesey as Space Romans vs Space Gauls is I found the game to be rather endearing but I don't remember other games like Warhammer Online being anything special in the art or lore department. It was rather bland to tell you the truth.

There's an old 40K game called Chaos Gate, which is basically X-COM with Space Marines. It's fairly good, but it was designed for Win98; you might have trouble getting it to run.

Hemish
Jan 25, 2005

Oh god I've been so bad at playing my games for the past months. I feel bad about trying to knock White Knight Chronicles II (currently playing the included updated first game) but in a way it's better if I compare its full console price vs all my cheap Steam games I'm not playing (few exceptions where I paid full price).

I should return to Skyrim on PC when I'm done with White Knight Chronicles (or abandon it...).

I played many hours today but I just can't be hassled during week nights when I come back from work. I'm sitting there trying to motivate myself to boot ANY game and I can't do it.

I'm in the market for a new car and god drat is it ever expensive. If I ever muster the willpower to stop buying anything that isn't important (like not buying games) I will at least have many many games to play when my games library stagnates.

:negative:

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

I don't really think this is the right thread but whatever.

How do i import the .txt i made with steam2backloggery on Backloggery? I can't find an option to import anything.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
After about 36 hours, I finally beat Darkstar One, a "Freelancer-lite" that I payed $2.50 for (actually, it was $2.49 for [url=http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2327/]a pack of 3 games, but I was completely disinterested in the other two. So I technically payed $0.83?). It lasted me ~36 hours of gameplay, though a lot of it had to do with routine repetition, and a long story. Though this is a game where you can do things like trade resources, fight the local law enforcement, or do randomized missions in all of the 100+, completely identical galaxies, they were completely unnecessary.

That's right, all 36 hours were generally without grinding (though I'm sure you can shave off a few hours for having it idly open, but it's still close to 30). The routine tended to be:

• Doing enough story missions to fully unlock the system of planets
  • Find the artifacts in the system to upgrade your ship
  • Find the local gangs which always had "Secret Service" weapons
  • Do the rest of the story missions in the system of planets
  • Repeat

It wasn't unbearable to play because a simple, if not slightly mindless space combat system made the game easy to the point of boring, but I trudged through this because this was on my backlog. If you don't mind the repetition, and space this out with a few missions a day, this game will last you a long time, which is good or bad depending on what you want.

I marked it as Completed in my backloggery because I collected everything and did every sidequest.

And what did I get for it?

That. After the final, climactic pair of two minute cutscenes, you get thrown into space, and if you check your logbook, you'll see that.

:toot:

At least they let you continue to fly around the galaxy and do missions or whatever. That's somewhat noble of them. Hilariously, after you max out your level (20), you're at a weapon class of 8, but for some reason there are Class 9 weapons for sale, even though you can never equip them. Those silly programmers.

In short, I recommend this game if you want a cheap, lengthy pseudo-space sim (or just like really cheesy stories with European NPC modeling).

Morter fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Feb 19, 2012

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.

Morter posted:

After about 36 hours, I finally beat Darkstar One

I gave up on that one after 14 hours. It was just so aggressively mediocre, I couldn't bring myself to keep playing. I think you're right that in small doses it might be more easily digestible, though. Personally I tend to only play one game at a time so I just stopped. If I recall it was during a story mission where you fly into a gigantic cube/station/whatever and the navigation inside was so disorienting that I got lost and just couldn't take it anymore. I may be confusing it with another space game, though, I dunno. I'll support the notion that for $2.50 it's worth checking out if you're really itching for a Freelancer-ish game.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Eulisker posted:

I don't really think this is the right thread but whatever.

How do i import the .txt i made with steam2backloggery on Backloggery? I can't find an option to import anything.

This is, in fact, the right thread.

Once you're done editing the file, save and quit and steam2backloggery should automatically add all the stuff to your backloggery account (and tell you that it's doing so). Is it not doing this?

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

ToxicFrog posted:

This is, in fact, the right thread.

Once you're done editing the file, save and quit and steam2backloggery should automatically add all the stuff to your backloggery account (and tell you that it's doing so). Is it not doing this?

Oh I am an idiot. I somehow managed to close the console window before saving and exiting the .txt and then i thought you had to manually upload the list to backloggery.
Thank you it works now.

E: Now it works. I guess!

Eulisker fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 19, 2012

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008
We have detected you are using ad blocking software.

Please add us to your whitelist to view this content.
I just signed up for Backloggery in an attempt to catch up on all of the bundles I've bought. What is this multitap thing? Just a friends list?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

mekkanare posted:

I just signed up for Backloggery in an attempt to catch up on all of the bundles I've bought. What is this multitap thing? Just a friends list?

Pretty much, you can have more friends then tapped people though.
Tapped is the updates of dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sporkles
Mar 15, 2010
Well, I finally consider myself finished with Skyrim, at least for the foreseeable future (after 120 hours!!!). It wasn't perfect, and I coulda given or taken the story, but I loved the exploring.

I tried Total War: Shogun 2 and couldn't even get through much of a single campaign on easy. I am terrible at it. I usually am terrible at RTS games, I shouldn't be surprised, but it was kind of depressing. And I can't do what I usually do with RTS, which is cheat like a motherfucker (I'd rather not use a trainer).

I also played through Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I liked it for the most part. I did a nonlethal run and most of the time it made it more intense and fun, except for one level where it was just a pain in my rear end. Also, the boss fights were even more terrible than I was mentally prepared for. But, enjoyable on the whole.

Next up, I've got the Missing Link DLC for that game, then I think either LA Noire or Avadon.