Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out

remigious posted:

This is Alex the rat terrier, she likes digging.

Her sister Roxas is quite a bit lazier.

I love the dog slump. Every dog does the dog slump, and it is the best. So inelegant, but looks so comfy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

stubblyhead posted:

Hah, as if a dog has ever been shy about letting one rip. Mine are champion farters; the little one has dutch ovened herself many many times.

My girlfriend's dog, Grim, farts a lot. Its funny, he farts then quickly stands up and walks away.

Last weekend he ripped one so ripe that my girlfriend had to check to make sure he didnt poo poo himself while he was sleeping in his bed!

chachu
Jul 4, 2007

cuttin' cat faces in the pines.

Lethemonster posted:

I love the dog slump. Every dog does the dog slump, and it is the best. So inelegant, but looks so comfy.

I've got a JRT/chihuahua mix who got the fat JRT body with the spindly little chihuahua legs, and instead of sitting she just sorta... plops down with her legs out at different angles. It looks like somebody glued little toothpicks to a sack of flour.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out

chachu posted:

I've got a JRT/chihuahua mix who got the fat JRT body with the spindly little chihuahua legs, and instead of sitting she just sorta... plops down with her legs out at different angles. It looks like somebody glued little toothpicks to a sack of flour.

I need pictures. I NEED pictures of this, it sounds amazing.

Sometimes my dog will walk into the room, look at you. You'll go to pat her on the head of something and she'll look at you like you're an idiot.

Then she farts.

And leaves back to wherever she was sleeping before.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

chachu posted:

I also desperately need to see pictures of this. I love fat doggies!

Rolodex
Jan 7, 2006
The following can go in here or the cat thread... I choose dog thread!
My brother's JRT playing with the cat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQrAJ65lgko

They are best friends:

You got what you want, why are you still begging?

How... what?

BAD DOG!

His name is Brian and he's a deaf dog that my brother rescued. He's the sweetest little thing ever.

chachu
Jul 4, 2007

cuttin' cat faces in the pines.

remigious posted:

I also desperately need to see pictures of this. I love fat doggies!

I haven't caught her sitting down to take a picture since this post, but if you want a fat dog with teeny tiny legs, here you go:

She does look a lot more reasonable when she stands up though, I'll admit. But laying down she looks like an overstuffed sausage with little baby puppy legs.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

chachu posted:

I haven't caught her sitting down to take a picture since this post, but if you want a fat dog with teeny tiny legs, here you go:

Heehee, thank you! This made me laugh for a few solid minutes.

tripleholic
Jun 24, 2008
Buddy, from China, with a doggie passport

Buddy + Sushi

hugs :3

I love this dog even though within a week he peed on my bed (while sleeping next to me), on the table, and in the clothes basket.
We take him out 3-4 times a day, I just think he has a bladder problem :(

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

tripleholic posted:

I love this dog even though within a week he peed on my bed (while sleeping next to me), on the table, and in the clothes basket.
We take him out 3-4 times a day, I just think he has a bladder problem :(

Don't let anybody tell you different, small poodles are the best. I used to have one that went swimming every single day. Once she got tired of swimming around, she'd hop onto a foam pool mat and sun herself dry.

MelonDude
Oct 7, 2004

help I am knocked out by that faggot traitor his name is GEORGE MELONS
My dog loves balloons.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Hahah, those are like the dog picture gallery equivalent of a 16-year-old on Facebook

LOO
Mar 5, 2004

dokmo posted:

Reminds me of my Boo.

Pilcrow
Jan 6, 2008

No More Mr Nice Gaius!

stubblyhead posted:

Hah, as if a dog has ever been shy about letting one rip. Mine are champion farters; the little one has dutch ovened herself many many times.

I barely believe this myself, but my dog doesn't fart. We've had him for nine years and I lived at home for the first six of those so I can attest to the fact that he just doesn't do it. There have been three occasions upon which we have suspected that he might have, but we've never been sure because it was just noise. Very strange.

This is him. He does look sort of like he thinks he's above such things.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark
I was looking through my dog pictures since she is living with my parents and found one that I like. I get to see her over spring break so I am pretty excited about that.

This is Athena trying to sleep because it is raining outside and we are stuck in the travel trailer at my dads property. She didn't like me sticking the camera in her face.

And here she is playing Lion King on a nice day.

And this is my dads dog Maggie at the property. She loves all the game trails and rabbits there since she is fast enough to keep up with them for a little while unlike my old girl.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Pilcrow posted:

I barely believe this myself, but my dog doesn't fart. We've had him for nine years and I lived at home for the first six of those so I can attest to the fact that he just doesn't do it. There have been three occasions upon which we have suspected that he might have, but we've never been sure because it was just noise. Very strange.

I was fortunate enough to be present when Daisy farted for the very first time, at around 7 years old.

She was lying asleep on the floor when there was a soft but unmistakable *parp* from her rear end. She woke up very startled at this strange noise and turned around to see what had happened - straight into the stench cloud. She then rapidly backed away to a safe distance and gave me a look of terrible reproach and betrayal.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Pilcrow posted:

What breed is he?

Pilcrow
Jan 6, 2008

No More Mr Nice Gaius!

Pookah posted:

I was fortunate enough to be present when Daisy farted for the very first time, at around 7 years old.

She was lying asleep on the floor when there was a soft but unmistakable *parp* from her rear end. She woke up very startled at this strange noise and turned around to see what had happened - straight into the stench cloud. She then rapidly backed away to a safe distance and gave me a look of terrible reproach and betrayal.

Poor Daisy! Toby, in addition to not farting himself, likes to give looks of surprise/disgust to anyone else who does. He's an English Springer Spaniel.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Binowru posted:

What breed is he?

Looks like a Brittany Spaniel to me.

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008

dokmo posted:

What kind of doggetino is this?

Kerafyrm
Mar 7, 2005

My dog.

As a potato:

First day home:

Glamor shot:

Derp:

Low-res, today, nearly a year old.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Pilcrow posted:

Poor Daisy! Toby, in addition to not farting himself, likes to give looks of surprise/disgust to anyone else who does. He's an English Springer Spaniel.

My Pitt will fart very loudly and then look at me. If I say pew he comes over and will start to sniff the air around my face as quick as he can. He is protecting me from his fart :3:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

stubblyhead posted:

My lab's farts are so awful he gets up and leaves.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
My border collie used to let fly with some pretty horrendous farts. Little jerk would fart loudly and then stare at me like he thinks *I* did it!

But how could you get mad at a face like this?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kerafyrm posted:

My dog.

Oh my god.

Oh my GOD.

I just let out a squeal of how cute this drat dog is.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Davfff posted:

What kind of doggetino is this?

Peke and something else.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
Can a dog vid go here?

Buddy(white mutt) and Bentley(Corgi puppy) arguing over a toy that Buddy has in the dog bed with him. 1:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvMm1lqPTeA

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

More dogsplosions:

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

These guys know they're in deep poo poo. That pit bill you quoted though is just so loving proud of himself though.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

This dog's face is killing me.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Coffee And Pie posted:

The angle of its body adds to the comedy value, it's tail looks like a badly drawn leg.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Coffee And Pie posted:

Man, that dog is just an open mouth away from :razz:

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

My yellow lab just after Christmas last year

No Spencer don't eat my crappy phone

Frog 1.0
Jun 2, 2001

Now with 33% less Engrish

Pilcrow posted:

How was he when he was young? Mine was pure devil when she's was a baby and at 3 years old now she's just starting to calm herself.

Queen Elizatits
May 3, 2005

Haven't you heard?
MARATHONS ARE HARD

Barnum posted:

Dog just likes Steve Carell. I'm not sure what to do about it.
GSD/boxer mix

I love mixes and this guy is why, look at her face! That is hilarious.

Lethemonster posted:

Not to say that Tag isn't adorable but look at that malamute :3: These are great pictures!

Here is my guy. He looks sad because even though he managed to steal the balls from the other dogs our poodle got a hold of his toy duck.

Pilcrow
Jan 6, 2008

No More Mr Nice Gaius!

Frog 1.0 posted:

How was he when he was young? Mine was pure devil when she's was a baby and at 3 years old now she's just starting to calm herself.

Yeah, Springers are a handful as babies, aren't they? Tobes there wasn't that bad though, which might have had something to do with the fact that he's a gundog and got fairly rigorous training pretty much from the word go. He destroyed a pair of slippers and a rug when he was a pup, but that's it (not including his own toys).

That said, though, he did get away with quite a lot because my dad just fell head over heels for him, and he does occasionally take it into his head just to do whatever the hell he wants so he's not exactly the best gundog we've ever had :D He is a wonderful mutt, though!

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

• Locked thread