Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin Fetus
May 31, 2006

We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army.
So..I'm about to do the assault on the Cerberus base/Illusive Man's HQ , whats the point of no return? Also I've religiously scanned planets in clusters and tried to do every sidequest but my EMS is still only 3435. Does it go up later on or am I essentially screwed out of the good ending? If so that's just bullshit. I imported a file from ME2, granted I didn't do overlord or arrival but everyone survived and I made the "right" decisions.

I can't get anymore N7 missions and I haven't gotten anymore sidequests. I'm tired of checking each cluster when they are at 75%, scanning for 40 seconds then VRMPHHHHHHHHHHHH and turning around, go back in and the last resource is fuel. Assets only appear on planets at least?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Dolphin Fetus posted:

So..I'm about to do the assault on the Cerberus base/Illusive Man's HQ , whats the point of no return? Also I've religiously scanned planets in clusters and tried to do every sidequest but my EMS is still only 3435. Does it go up later on or am I essentially screwed out of the good ending? If so that's just bullshit. I imported a file from ME2, granted I didn't do overlord or arrival but everyone survived and I made the "right" decisions.

I can't get anymore N7 missions and I haven't gotten anymore sidequests. I'm tired of checking each cluster when they are at 75%, scanning for 40 seconds then VRMPHHHHHHHHHHHH and turning around, go back in and the last resource is fuel. Assets only appear on planets at least?

You're at the point of no return. That isn't the final mission but once you complete it you are forced to do the final mission immediately afterwards since all other systems become inaccessible.

You have about the same EMS as I did and I had access to all the endings, for what that's worth.

RickDaedalus
Aug 2, 2009

Dolphin Fetus posted:

That is the point of no return. Guess you better play multiplayer. You should be fine without the multiplayer if you were doing a majority of the side quests (N7 missions and Citadel mini-quests involving artifact hunting and stuff).

Edit: For reference I played multiplayer like twice towards the end and ended up with easily more than 5K, which is the minimum for the "best" ending provided you don't meet the special requirement at the very end.

RickDaedalus fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Mar 12, 2012

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Are the previous games this loving awesome as a Vangaurd? Screw Soldier, what was I thinking, this is rad. Frantic. I'm surprised to see so many criticisms of the combat, I suppose because 1. I generally don't play cover shooters so things that might be expected in cover shooters and are absent here aren't registering for me, and 2. I've got S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games when I want fantastic gunplay realism and an open world where you make your own way. Within the confines of the Mass Effect franchise, this game seems dramatically superior to the previous ones.

Great elements of "oh, there's diversity and that's cool" despite unfortunate and noted (as opposed to excused) pandering/fanservice, it's a little "one step forward, two steps back" there but it would be difficult to please everyone with a stake in the discussion of whether and how games should be progressive. Fewer camera angles blatantly intended for titillation might be a start, what works in film is very different than what works in games as film is a mature medium (and there's still plenty of exploitative schlock, don't get me wrong) - I feel like there are some aspects of the devs trying to be "cinematic" and aping famous angles or shots without really doing anything with the "cinematography" the way that a good director would. Industry's got a long way to go there and it's suppressed by a pretty large base that encourages that kind of rote stuff, though, no special blame for Bioware from me though I do feel as industry leaders they could be doing more to improve things if they had either the talent or the guts (and I don't genuinely know which is lacking).

The story is great so far, excellent character interaction (reminds me much more of Dragon Age: Origins and other high points in Bioware "banter" writing in years past). I'm not very far in, just got to the talk of the Catalyst for the first time and it already seems like I can predict how it's going to end - I'm not going to feel insulted that it doesn't somehow live up to the collected expectations of millions of people who all played through two games and spent four years waiting for this. I also didn't feel insulted at the end of Fallout 3 (pre-DLC retcon), so maybe I'm tolerant of lovely endings. But then I don't know how it ends, maybe it really is just so goddamned bad there's no excusing it, I dunno. I do look forward to the journey to that point, though, as it seems like it's going to be a lot of fun along the way.

Maybe I'll do some multiplayer, even. I've edited the Coalesced.bin to change some things, does the game know to default to fair and standard values for multiplayer play, or do I need to avoid going online to prevent trouble?

melon farmer
Oct 28, 2009

My boy says he can eat fifty eggs, he can eat fifty eggs!
Does romancing Diana Allers lock me out of re-romancing Miranda? (I already told Ashley no). My manwhore shep needs to know how to hit as much pixelated rear end as possible, especially if he is going to die or at the very least be brutally injured and light years apart from them in the ending.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Dolphin Fetus posted:

Assets are only found on planets. ~2800 is enough EMS to see every ending; 4000 or 5000 (depending on choices you can make and have already made) will alter one of those endings to be slightly different. It's impossible to get to 4000 without multiplayer or New Game+.

Embarking on that mission will send you past the point of no return. After that point, you can still increase EMS by doing multiplayer to raise your Galactic Readiness, but with respect to singleplayer content you're as prepared as you're ever going to be.

GulMadred
Oct 20, 2005

I don't understand how you can be so mistaken.

twistedmentat posted:

DId anyone switch their characters appearance constantly?
Go to Shepard's room and choose the third option (Squad) at the terminal. Now you have an "Info" button. It will show you that each appearance has a slightly different bonus (for instance, Liara can choose either +25% damage on her biotics or +25% recharge speed).

Just pointing it out because it took me by surprise (it's appearance! I though it was a meaningless aesthetic thing!) and because others might not be aware of it.

MadRhetoric posted:

And how do you get the Talon?
Most of these are listed on the wiki, but I haven't found the Talon myself so I can't give you a precise location. Multiplayer showed me that I missed a lot of guns during my SP run, which initially made me feel stupid. Then I read that the Revenant was hiding in a goddamned bathroom and I started hating the developers instead. Why can't I just pick one up off a dead Prime, you jerks?

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Man from reading the spoilers there's a lot of missable stuff. X CAN LIVE IF Y DIED BUT OTHERWISE HE CAN'T AND IF YOU SKIP Z MISSION

Whatever, I'll look it up later. I never replayed any part of ME1 or ME2, going into ME3 with some members dead and decisions I didn't want to do but replaying it over and over kind of ruins that, I like imagining my way is the only way it happened :v:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

GulMadred posted:

Go to Shepard's room and choose the third option (Squad) at the terminal. Now you have an "Info" button. It will show you that each appearance has a slightly different bonus (for instance, Liara can choose either +25% damage on her biotics or +25% recharge speed).

Whoa, cool, I had no idea! I just chose, as I said, most battle ready looking outfits.

As for MP, not tonight, but add me on origin as Bluemonday40k for later MP action.

Count Choculitis
Sep 13, 2007

I love you, Shepard. I always have. I want to understand what this is between us... and make it real.

GulMadred posted:

Just pointing it out because it took me by surprise (it's appearance! I though it was a meaningless aesthetic thing!) and because others might not be aware of it.

Oh wow, I had no clue! Added this to the "tips" post, thanks for the info! :)

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Weirdly what annoyed me most about the game and the ending is war assets not having a visible effect. I spent a lot of time building up the citadel defence force only for it to not matter in the least, as the citadel just gets conquered and moved. If it was that easy to take the Citadel, which still serves as the center of the galaxy's government, why didn't the Reapers take it earlier?

Same with the ground troops, I wanted to see all those engineer and marine teams doing specific things in the final battle, the Elcor shocktroops with shoulder mounted cannons taking out a fortified position and so on.

It's KotoR2 all over again.

DerDestroyer
Jun 27, 2006

Demiurge4 posted:

Weirdly what annoyed me most about the game and the ending is war assets not having a visible effect. I spent a lot of time building up the citadel defence force only for it to not matter in the least, as the citadel just gets conquered and moved. If it was that easy to take the Citadel, which still serves as the center of the galaxy's government, why didn't the Reapers take it earlier?

Same with the ground troops, I wanted to see all those engineer and marine teams doing specific things in the final battle, the Elcor shocktroops with shoulder mounted cannons taking out a fortified position and so on.

It's KotoR2 all over again.

About the Citadel: Even though it was taken over and moved I saw traffic moving in between the blocks from the central control area. I think many people living in the wards at least are probably still alive or fighting for their lives. I think it's unfair to assume everyone inside the citadel is dead at present.

Markkei
Aug 11, 2010
The soundtrack really is phenomenal. Clint Mansell did a great job, however Sam Hulick hit a home run. Some of my favorite songs were composed by him:

I cannot get over how amazing the entire Mars mission was with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6UeKVJTvuo It's really great in-game with certain segments blaring up during combat sequences, etc.

I pursued Liara's romance and still cry every time I listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeFvUuPNHc Really well done romance and song.

Not sure who composed this portion, but the ambient music on Menae (Palaven's moon) really got to me. Listening to the final portions of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWubCKIsZdg while witnessing the Reapers calmly striding across the moon's surface with a burning Palaven in the sky and Turians putting up a desperate fight did a great job of conveying the hopelessness the galaxy faced. Hard for me to put it in words but it was a perfect setup for the rest of the game.

Markkei fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Mar 12, 2012

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

twistedmentat posted:

If on the galactic map, you see a reaper, but no system, that means you didn't get the quest for that system?

Nah, those are systems you just go through momentarily when using the Relays. You can never visit them, but they do end up under Reaper control.

melon farmer
Oct 28, 2009

My boy says he can eat fifty eggs, he can eat fifty eggs!
Another Miranda question: isn't she supposed to email me a second time to meet me on the Citadel, and ask about access to Alliance data? I've done the Cerberus Coup mission on the Citadel, I've heard Anderson warn me about Kai Leng, and everything I've read says that she's supposed to email that second time, but she hasn't. Do I just need to do another N7 mission or something, or does this come after I do the Perseus Veil which is my next Priority mission?

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Some of this stuff is from several pages ago, but I'm in the Old World and I have to sleep, so :dealwithit:

Creepy Goat posted:

Fairly certain he is, there is a load of 'gay banter' between him and Cortez, and he is always really really awkwardly adverse to my femsheps 'seriousy' flirting. Someone claimed they bedded Vega as a maleshep after his N7 chat, but can't verify that so doubt it's accurate. So far it seems he is completely un-romancable by both genders.

I just completed two playthroughs believing and treating him as a gay bff for my femshep, thought it came across quite strong. Welp maybe I could be wrong.
In the Purgatory scene where you can talk to him to buy some drinks to marines, he makes an explicitly appreciative comment about how you (FemShep) "fill out your uniform" pretty well. So wherever he actually falls on the Kinsey scale, it's not quite at the very far right (or left? I'm not sure which way it's oriented).

doctor 7 posted:

I think the best part of that game is the "Please stop touching that" Salarian on Sur'Kesh. Holy poo poo that part of the game was utterly amazing.
Wait, was there ever any payback for that? I went back to that console after all the poo poo went down, and it wasn't clickable. What did I miss?

ChronoReverse posted:

You might think that but even if you spec out your sniper rifle perfect and have all the abilities related to it, you'll never take stuff out as fast as with a properly upgraded pistol with the right abilities. gently caress cover, press Space to headbutt.

Sniper rifles are fun but if you just want to kill things with weapons in the shortest time possible, pistols are it (in theory there's an Assault Rifle build that slightly outpaces the DPS but it's so much easier to do the Pistol one since every class can use it IIRC).
On the flip side, there are several missions (mostly the crappy "wipe out this identical pre-fab warehouse" ones, but still) where having a sniper rifle allows you to take out a ton of enemy mercs from the safety of a nearby ridge, without ever coming into opposing fire range.

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

This sounds like Wrex. A krogan with shields, barrier, AND immunity? I never let him bite it on Virmire, but even if I wanted to I wouldn't believe you could just "put down" an invincible raging space lizard berserker-biotic.
Grunt was pretty tough in ME2 too (and when you get to his quest in ME3, well, you'll see). If they ever try to squeeze some more money out of the franchise with some kind of "Halo: Reach" not-technically-a-sequel title, I could forgive it if it had us play a squad of elite Krogans.

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

NihilCredo posted:

Wait, was there ever any payback for that? I went back to that console after all the poo poo went down, and it wasn't clickable. What did I miss?
You gain nothing except the joy of touching it 20 times when the guy is on the console.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Beter twee tetten in de hand dan tien op de vlucht.
About Vega i had a scene where he boasted about having had sex with Ashley, and you find Ashley with a huge hangover on the floor of her cabin.

DerDestroyer
Jun 27, 2006
I still think that one battle theme while you were having the car chase in LotSB was loving awesome. Definitely one of the more memorable tunes in the series for me and it's a DLC too.

There was something really nice about having angry krogan helping you liberate Earth. I kept thinking to myself "I wonder how they like our planet, maybe we can show them around after this is over". I get the feeling many of the aliens helping you out have never seen or visited Earth before.

Too Poetic
Nov 28, 2008

Dolphin Fetus posted:

There is no good ending only different lovely ones.

Sacrificial Toast
Nov 5, 2009

Too Poetic posted:

There is no good ending only different lovely ones.

Different is a bit of a stretch.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Charlie Mopps posted:

About Vega i had a scene where he boasted about having had sex with Ashley, and you find Ashley with a huge hangover on the floor of her cabin.

haha, when does this happen?

I love the poo poo you find your crew doing on the ship after missions so far I got

Vega and Garrus dick waving contest
Javik, Garrus and some random crewwoman talking about war
Garrus and Tali having a romantic moment
Javik just wandering about the ship, feeling it up

I know there's more, but does this stuff happen after priority missions, or does it happen at just certain times.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

twistedmentat posted:

haha, when does this happen?

I love the poo poo you find your crew doing on the ship after missions so far I got

Vega and Garrus dick waving contest
Javik, Garrus and some random crewwoman talking about war
Garrus and Tali having a romantic moment
Javik just wandering about the ship, feeling it up

I know there's more, but does this stuff happen after priority missions, or does it happen at just certain times.

Usually after priority missions, but other missions can trigger them too.

My favourite is Javik and Vega in the mess hall, telling 'jokes'.

Zakmonster
Apr 15, 2010

Dan Didio posted:

Usually after priority missions, but other missions can trigger them too.

My favourite is Javik and Vega in the mess hall, telling 'jokes'.

My favorite crew moment is Joker and Garrus trading racist jokes at the helm. Fantastic.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Zakmonster posted:

My favorite crew moment is Joker and Garrus trading racist jokes at the helm. Fantastic.

That one was pretty good too.

"What? The Turian government has one about me!?"

Digital Osmosis
Nov 10, 2002

Smile, Citizen! Happiness is Mandatory.

I was poking around the IGN Mass effect wiki guide thing and in the romance section it looked like I might have done something wrong with my imported Shepard, who had a romance with Liara. Anyway, the guide mentions a few things should have happened that didn't. When I brought Liara onto the Normandy, there was some talk of us being an item, like the guide mentioned. I talked to her on the presidium, and she asked me to talk to a Volus, who gave me a quest I haven't found the artifact for. Then when the time capsule conversation came up I was nice to her and told her to write what she thought about me, but nothing happened. There never was another message or another meeting on the citadel. In the main plot, I just Cured the genophage and just started the mission where you get attacked by Cerberus on the citadel. I specifically didn't flirt with or use the paragon interrupt on my ME2 love interest because I tried that once and she got huffy, so I reloaded. I guess it's a silly thing to worry about, but I've been playing this Shepard for three games now, and expect to ride off into the sunset with my blue alien space babe. So... any ideas how I messed up, and what I can do about it?

Digital Osmosis fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Mar 12, 2012

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Digital Osmosis posted:

Hey, so I was poking around the IGN Mass effect wiki guide thing and in the romance section it looked like I might have done something wrong with my imported Shepard, who had a romance with Liara. Anyway, the guide mentions a few things should have happened that didn't. When I brought Liara onto the Normandy, there was some talk of us being an item, like the guide mentioned. I talked to her on the presidium, and she asked me to talk to a Volus, who gave me a quest I haven't found the artifact for. Then when the time capsule conversation came up I was nice to her and told her to write what she thought about me, but nothing happened. There never was another message or another meeting on the citadel. In the main plot, I just Cured the genophage and just started the mission where you get attacked by Cerberus on the citadel. I specificlly didn't flirt with or use the paragon inturupt on my ME2 love interest because I tried that once and she got huffy, so I reloaded. I guess it's a silly thing to worry about, but I've been playing this Shepard for three games now, and expect to ride off into the sunset with my blue alien space babe. So... any ideas how I messed up, and what I can do about it?

Have you been back to the Normandy and such? Can you still not talk to Liara in the presidium commons, even once you get a bunch of emails to meet a bunch of people on the citadel, including Garrus and the Vermire survivor. Liara should send you an email at the same time they do

Digital Osmosis
Nov 10, 2002

Smile, Citizen! Happiness is Mandatory.

Aristobulus posted:

Have you been back to the Normandy and such? Can you still not talk to Liara in the presidium commons, even once you get a bunch of emails to meet a bunch of people on the citadel, including Garrus and the Vermire survivor. Liara should send you an email at the same time they do

Haven't gotten those emails. My only contact with Liara in the commons was mostly business, she was sitting in a cafe and directed me to a Volus who offered me a side quest.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Digital Osmosis posted:

Haven't gotten those emails. My only contact with Liara in the commons was mostly business, she was sitting in a cafe and directed me to a Volus who offered me a side quest.

Get back to me here if you still can't talk to her or don't get an email from her when you get emails from all those other people.

I think you just need to get that email first. I'm not entirely confident on what exactly you've done though, that's just my thought.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand

Digital Osmosis posted:

I was poking around the IGN Mass effect wiki guide thing and in the romance section it looked like I might have done something wrong with my imported Shepard, who had a romance with Liara. Anyway, the guide mentions a few things should have happened that didn't. When I brought Liara onto the Normandy, there was some talk of us being an item, like the guide mentioned. I talked to her on the presidium, and she asked me to talk to a Volus, who gave me a quest I haven't found the artifact for. Then when the time capsule conversation came up I was nice to her and told her to write what she thought about me, but nothing happened. There never was another message or another meeting on the citadel. In the main plot, I just Cured the genophage and just started the mission where you get attacked by Cerberus on the citadel. I specifically didn't flirt with or use the paragon interrupt on my ME2 love interest because I tried that once and she got huffy, so I reloaded. I guess it's a silly thing to worry about, but I've been playing this Shepard for three games now, and expect to ride off into the sunset with my blue alien space babe. So... any ideas how I messed up, and what I can do about it?
You haven't messed up. The Cerberus mission that you're at right now about isn't the Cerberus mission that the guide is talking about; that one comes later. All the romance (and friendship) cutscenes can only progress to a certain point before this mission (the one you're on right now), which is more or less the halfway point of the game; you'll be able to talk to Liara (and everyone else) more on the Citadel afterwards.

BrianWilly fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Mar 12, 2012

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

BrianWilly posted:

You haven't messed up. The Cerberus mission that you're at right now about isn't the Cerberus mission that the guide is talking about; that one comes later. All the romances (and friendships) can only progress to a certain point before this mission, which is more or less the halfway point of the game; you'll be able to talk to Liara (and everyone else) more on the Citadel afterwards.

Yeah ME3 is really good about spelling out "HEY THIS IS THE POINT OF NO RETURN!"

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
So TIM is a giant dickfaced dumbass.

We know, for a fact, that even dead Reapers can still indoctrinate people. This happened to the Cerberus research team in ME2.

So obviously the intelligent thing for TIM to do would be to take the corpse of the human Reaper that I destroyed on the Collector base and strew that poo poo about his house like he's decorating for Christmas.

:psyduck:

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
Okay, what the gently caress. I talked to Miranda both times she called me up on the citadel and despite me taking the paragon option with full paragon bar in the Sanctuary mission she still loving dies. What the hell? I can't remember if my Shep mentioned Kai Leng to her in the convos, seeing as I mostly dialogue skipped them but gave her the alliance data. I can't think of any reason why that happened, what's the deal? :argh:

Myopic
Mar 27, 2005

It is only logical to bang one's head
Are there any spoilers in multiplayer missions or are they totally standalone and safe to play at any point during the game? I'm just finishing sidequests before I go to Tuchanka for the record.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

Okay, what the gently caress. I talked to Miranda both times she called me up on the citadel and despite me taking the paragon option with full paragon bar in the Sanctuary mission she still loving dies. What the hell? I can't remember if my Shep mentioned Kai Leng to her in the convos, seeing as I mostly dialogue skipped them but gave her the alliance data. I can't think of any reason why that happened, what's the deal? :argh:

Mentioning Leng is what saves her.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Myopic posted:

Are there any spoilers in multiplayer missions or are they totally standalone and safe to play at any point during the game? I'm just finishing sidequests before I go to Tuchanka for the record.

Multiplayer is completely standalone, no story elements.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory

Dan Didio posted:

Mentioning Leng is what saves her.

Yes, but I don't remember Leng even BEING a dialogue option. Like, at all.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

Yes, but I don't remember Leng even BEING a dialogue option. Like, at all.

I think it's just some generic head's up warning telling her to be safe or one of the left options.

harskarenjag
Mar 11, 2008
I bought this on PC with the assumption that I could download a save file similar to mine from ME2 (I own 1 and 2 on xbox), and I was correct that this exists. However, I followed all the steps on the website and the game isn't picking up on the file. Anyone know any common issues?

That being said, PC is such a better platform for this game. My loading times are never long enough to even read a word of the tips that display. What is up with the stupid dream sections which limit my characters speed and don't even loving advance the plot? I don't care about that little kid, people die around me every single god drat hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory

Dan Didio posted:

I think it's just some generic head's up warning telling her to be safe or one of the left options.

Yeah, I don't remember the convos very much but I always take the middle-left options if they show up. I hope Gibbed updates his save editor to make it work with ME3 saves soon so I can just make sure she doesn't die. :goleft:

harskarenjag posted:

I bought this on PC with the assumption that I could download a save file similar to mine from ME2 (I own 1 and 2 on xbox), and I was correct that this exists. However, I followed all the steps on the website and the game isn't picking up on the file. Anyone know any common issues?

That being said, PC is such a better platform for this game. My loading times are never long enough to even read a word of the tips that display. What is up with the stupid dream sections which limit my characters speed and don't even loving advance the plot? I don't care about that little kid, people die around me every single god drat hour.

New game, import save. You'd think it'd be load, but no. That was the issue I had the first time too, actually.

• Locked thread