Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

camoseven posted:

How are we distributing box toppers and multi player cards?

I don't know about the 3-in-1 box toppers (I'd have to ship them uniquely), but the multi-player cards will be given one to each person in there are multiples. If there's only one, I'll try to distribute them evenly.

Does anyone in particular want the non-sports inserts? It's all 1963 stuff like MLK, JFK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noggahide
May 16, 2009
I am a piece of shit retard
I have a Dave Dravecky autographed baseball. Which is kinda weird and awesome at the same time considering he doesn't have that arm anymore since it was amputated. I got it at a Padres game when I was a kid.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

AsInHowe posted:

I don't know about the 3-in-1 box toppers (I'd have to ship them uniquely), but the multi-player cards will be given one to each person in there are multiples. If there's only one, I'll try to distribute them evenly.

Does anyone in particular want the non-sports inserts? It's all 1963 stuff like MLK, JFK.

I'll take them

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Boxes have been broken, videos will go up later.

Luckily, not many 3-in-1 box toppers.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Antifreeze Head - Baltimore
Antifreeze Head - LA Angels
Antifreeze Head - Atlanta

AsInHowe - Boston
AsInHowe - Detroit
AsInHowe - Chi Cubs

Camoseven - Tampa Bay
Camoseven - Pittsburgh
Camoseven - San Diego

DrGonzo90 - NY Yankees
DrGonzo90 - Houston
DrGonzo90 - Chi White Sox

Jetgrindeggy - St. Louis
Jetgrindeggy - NY Mets
Jetgrindeggy - Kansas City

Quantrill - Cleveland
Quantrill - Cincinnati
Quantrill - Seattle

Streetlamp - Oakland
Streetlamp - San Francisco
Streetlamp - Toronto

Swagger Dagger - Miami
Swagger Dagger - Texas
Swagger Dagger - Philadelphia

Theacox - LA Dodgers
Theacox - Milwaukee
Theacox - Minnesota

Workingdogv1 - Washington
Workingdogv1 - Arizona
Workingdogv1 - Colorado

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

AsInHowe posted:

I think I'm going to do the Heritage set this year, so I wouldn't mind getting them.

And to that end, is there anyone else interested in trading their duplicate commons for mine? Assuming AsInHowe is ok with it and doesn't mind sifting through to facilitate.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Antifreeze Head posted:

I think I'm going to do the Heritage set this year, so I wouldn't mind getting them.

And to that end, is there anyone else interested in trading their duplicate commons for mine? Assuming AsInHowe is ok with it and doesn't mind sifting through to facilitate.

I am downs

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Everything is packaged up by team already, but I'll try to hook you up, Antifreeze Head.

If you want to give/trade your doubles to Antifreeze Head, post here by midnight tonight.

Do you have any other cards from this set so far?

AsInHowe fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Mar 16, 2012

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

AsInHowe posted:

Everything is packaged up by team already, but I'll try to hook you up, Antifreeze Head.

There should be a box of it waiting for me at my LCS, but it (and everything baseball really) is slow to get to Canada. But maybe it will be next week or sometime in April.

Not a big deal if it can't be swung. I can always use doubles on my mountain bike so it sounds like a super rad motorcycle.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

AsInHowe posted:

If you want to give/trade your doubles to Antifreeze Head, post here by midnight tonight.

He can have mine

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
If you have never sent your address for a box break, please send it to my email.

I will ship out once I have your address and final contents.

workingdogv1
Jul 10, 2001

:catdrugs:

AsInHowe posted:

If you have never sent your address for a box break, please send it to my email.

I included my address in the paypal email. Should I still send it your way or are we good?

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

AsInHowe posted:

I assumed it was the same email as your paypal. Sent!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Let me know if you want your doubles or not too. Antifreeze Head wants them.

Once I get both of those, everything is ready to ship.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
I'd like to keep mine. Sorry Antifreeze Head.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

AsInHowe posted:

Just sent it to the same email I sent the paypal to

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Videos are uploading now.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

AsInHowe posted:

Videos are uploading now.

Here's the first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx1aZVCKpeY&context=C42cd9a8ADvjVQa1PpcFMKYupVVNEFRQgmZzSrCIannpKQESy50R4=

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Yes, that is the first one.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I'd like the doubles, just because the finish on heritage cards makes them great for getting signed.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

AsInHowe posted:

Sent my address. I'd like to keep my doubles.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Good first vid, please post more tia

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
That's a great looking set.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Did the other two videos ever go up?

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Swagger Dagger posted:

Did the other two videos ever go up?

Nope, not yet....

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Noggahide posted:

I have a Dave Dravecky autographed baseball. Which is kinda weird and awesome at the same time considering he doesn't have that arm anymore since it was amputated. I got it at a Padres game when I was a kid.
He's still able to sign autographs. I have no idea if it's feasible for him to sign a ball, though. I'm guessing he might need help with that.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Just got my cards from the Heritage break. What happened to the rest of the videos?

Also got my Bowman Platinum Harper auto redeemed about 3 months faster than expected.:allears:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

theacox posted:

Just got my cards from the Heritage break. What happened to the rest of the videos?

Also got my Bowman Platinum Harper auto redeemed about 3 months faster than expected.:allears:

The iPad that I taped them on died. :(

Still trying to work on posting the videos.

More packages going out today, spent yesterday at the Chicago sports show.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Streetlamp, Workingdog, I need your street address.

AsInHowe fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Mar 19, 2012

workingdogv1
Jul 10, 2001

AsInHowe posted:

Streetlamp, Workingdog, I need your email address.

crimnos at gmail dot com. I sent you an email with my address.

A large farva
Sep 5, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

LordPants posted:

That's a great looking set.

I haven't been into cards in years, but it really is a cool set. Picked up a box to open with my family when they are in town for opening day. Kids should like it anyways.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Got my heritage cards today.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It was three boxes right? Any bigger hit with boxes 2/3 than we saw with the first?

streetlamp
May 7, 2007

Danny likes his party hat
He does not like his banana hat

AsInHowe posted:

Streetlamp, Workingdog, I need your street address.

I sent you a email with my address, just sent it again.
let me know if you dont get it, str33tl4mp at gmail dot com

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

OctoberBlues posted:

It was three boxes right? Any bigger hit with boxes 2/3 than we saw with the first?

No hits that are too big. Regular jerseys in them all. The videos did have every card shown, so that people could look for their own stuff and the shortprints though.

Jerseys were Evan Longoria, Carl Crawford, and Joey Votto.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

AsInHowe posted:

No hits that are too big. Regular jerseys in them all. The videos did have every card shown, so that people could look for their own stuff and the shortprints though.

Jerseys were Evan Longoria, Carl Crawford, and Joey Votto.

So there was two hits in one of the other boxes? Or did you type Joey Votto in place of Jay Bruce?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Antifreeze Head posted:

So there was two hits in one of the other boxes? Or did you type Joey Votto in place of Jay Bruce?

Joey Votto in place of Jay Bruce.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Nvm

workingdogv1
Jul 10, 2001

So uh...any movement on this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

workingdogv1 posted:

So uh...any movement on this?

All of the cards have shipped out, and the iPad is at the Apple store to be fixed. Hoping to get it back later today.

• Locked thread