Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nexus-6
Mar 26, 2008

somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses

Druggachusettes posted:

Nice wonk eye Coconut.

It gets worse the sleepier she is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Derpcats are the poo poo.

the floor is baklava
May 4, 2003

SHAME

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

I don't know whay they freak people out so much, they're perfectly lo~

:stonk:

To me those pics just make those types of cats more appealing from a badass standpoint.

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:
I really like hairless cats and have always wanted one, so I was looking up how they clean themselves, and I guess it's the same as all cats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPpwnNqEww

Hairless cat licking a bald man's head (kinda loud music).

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

AUGH! :byodood:

Daw! :3:

Pardalis
Dec 26, 2008

The Amazing Dreadheaded Chameleon Keeper
I've always liked hairless animals but I got my first Sphynx on accident by being a specialty petsitter for exotics. Hex was adopted after being left with me in bad shape a few years ago. I adopted the blue cat, Mogwai, as a companion for Hex and had him for four months but he didn't like living another cat so he rules the house of a friend now.

Sphynxes are NOT hypoallergenic. They have just as much, if not more, of the enzyme that irritates allergic individuals. They also need frequent bathing (weekly or more!) or they get grimy.

I love my gremlin; she is the sweetest little pink piglet. She is only about 7 pounds and very spry. Sphynxes are very adaptive and like to be with their owners as much as possible. She goes to work with me, camping, kayaking, and loves car trips.

Have a video of my slutty cat:
http://youtu.be/G8TObHxa1WY

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:stonk:

This looks like a plucked chicken with nipples.

Lord Gaga
May 9, 2010
Torties are soooo cute

widefault
Mar 16, 2009

Pardalis posted:

Which leads to this video of a kid getting wrestled to submission by a sphynx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5dqR5ISZXM

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

So...the other night,this skinny little guy decided to stay a while in my backyard.

I'm feeding him right now, and looking for an adoptive home for him. :( Poor boy, he is just skin and bones. You can tell he never ate so well before, because breakfast and dinner time is like the best part of the day for him.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Sphynxes are my favorite :3:

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

The Pillowman posted:

This is Samson with his collar and bone tag:

Honestly, when I went to Petsmart to get the tag, they didn't have a normal circle one. They had heart ones, diamond encrusted ones, and a bunch of stuff I didn't want to put on his collar. So I got a bone one. So, now you know of three people who put a bone tag on their cat.

That is your cat?

This is my cat. Her name is Halcyon. I honestly had to double check to make sure you hadn't somehow found a picture of my cat and post her; it was pretty creepy.

My girlfriend thinks your cat and my cat should be long distance orange-cat-bone-collar buddies.

edit: Halcyon is intensely staring at a bird in that photo; I have a bird feeder attached to the window for her enjoyment.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This has been my favorite cat picture for YEARS, I keep expecting its little ears to pop up in surprise.

Gizzzzzzzmoooooo! :catstare:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Pardalis posted:

I've always liked hairless animals but I got my first Sphynx on accident by being a specialty petsitter for exotics. Hex was adopted after being left with me in bad shape a few years ago. I adopted the blue cat, Mogwai, as a companion for Hex and had him for four months but he didn't like living another cat so he rules the house of a friend now.

Sphynxes are NOT hypoallergenic. They have just as much, if not more, of the enzyme that irritates allergic individuals. They also need frequent bathing (weekly or more!) or they get grimy.

I love my gremlin; she is the sweetest little pink piglet. She is only about 7 pounds and very spry. Sphynxes are very adaptive and like to be with their owners as much as possible. She goes to work with me, camping, kayaking, and loves car trips.

I think one of the best things about Sphinxes is that you have to put them in little sweaters.

I'd get one just to name him "Henry Wrinkler" and put him in a little leather jacket.

Rakugoon
Jul 30, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

widefault posted:

proof that Chupacabra exists

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

"I never got to see Paris :( "

Druggachusettes posted:

Nice wonk eye Coconut.

Nexus-6
Mar 26, 2008

somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses

"I never got to see Paris :( "

This is the derpiest picture of her I have:

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

Nexus-6 posted:

This is the derpiest picture of her I have:

I can't decide whether that shadow under her chin makes her look more like Jafar or Scar.

dinozombiesgoRARR has a new favorite as of 10:42 on Mar 28, 2012

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I can't decide whether that shadow under her chin makes her look more like Jafar or Scar.

Oh man, that cat looks like a lot like Wilford Brimley.

Uncle Itchie
Sep 19, 2008

KAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!!

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Desperado Bones posted:

So...the other night,this skinny little guy decided to stay a while in my backyard.

I'm feeding him right now, and looking for an adoptive home for him. :( Poor boy, he is just skin and bones. You can tell he never ate so well before, because breakfast and dinner time is like the best part of the day for him.

Congratulations on your new cat.

Esmerelda
Dec 1, 2009

We have one of those at the shelter I volunteer for (this is him: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22442012?photo_view=2). People always make fun of his eyes and he is a bit :downs: but I think that makes him more adorable.

More photos!

After being woken up

After deciding being awake was boring

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

http://avianna.tumblr.com/post/20104639120/lemur-tail

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Fun Shoe
Our new cat is finally settling in. Since I'm a new cat owner and a bit of a sperglord I decided to start a Pinterest board for her photos. :3:

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Emma is the best cat :3:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

I want a cat like this. Is this a breed or just the best cat ever? I've seen a few before that have that face.

Oh god don't tell my cat I'm cheating on him.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Sumadartson
Nov 24, 2006

Miso Beno posted:

Our new cat is finally settling in. Since I'm a new cat owner and a bit of a sperglord I decided to start a Pinterest board for her photos. :3:

Your cat is gorgeous. End of message.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Dr 14 INCH DICK Md posted:

I want a cat like this. Is this a breed or just the best cat ever? I've seen a few before that have that face.

Oh god don't tell my cat I'm cheating on him.

I think that's just a scottish fold that has really cool markings.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

That's not safe for work dude. I just let out an entirely too loud "AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" in front five customers.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Fun Shoe

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Emma is the best cat :3:
She is. :3:

Sumadartson posted:

Your cat is gorgeous. End of message.

Between her looks and her personality we couldn't help but adopt her. One of these days I'll make a Pet Island thread about her since I have a bunch of new cat owner questions.

kitty!

A smug sociopath posted:

They really are like that, aren't they? Here's mine.

I call her furbrain :3:

Shes so prettttty

wheres my beer has a new favorite as of 15:56 on Mar 29, 2012

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
This gentleman is currently available at the local adoption center. It's so ugly in so many ways it laps around to cute again.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers

BerkerkLurk posted:

It's so ugly in so many ways it laps around to cute again.

I know what you mean. I adore ugly animals. I think they're extra cute.

Hydronium
Oct 23, 2008

The Pillowman posted:

This is Samson with his collar and bone tag:

Honestly, when I went to Petsmart to get the tag, they didn't have a normal circle one. They had heart ones, diamond encrusted ones, and a bunch of stuff I didn't want to put on his collar. So I got a bone one. So, now you know of three people who put a bone tag on their cat.

Bart has a bone tag, too! My dad got it for him because he thinks he is a bonehead (dad humor is the worst/best).

Also, this cake is amazing.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Local bodega cat chillin

Bodega cats are the best cats.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Priorities.jpg

Also, is that ugly cat up there blind in the right eye?

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Hydronium posted:

Bart has a bone tag, too! My dad got it for him because he thinks he is a bonehead (dad humor is the worst/best).

Rocky also has himself a bone-tag, for pretty much the same reasons

Also, he is a lazy sack of crap:

But an adorable lazy sack of crap:

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

widefault posted:

This is amazingly adorable but I fear for the day that someone sits on that couch and has to sneeze or something and the cat attaches to their face like a tiny, hairless panther.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkman987
Jul 10, 2008

Gender roles guilt me into being fat.
This is Siggy! He's my ex-girlfriend's cat. He's Balinese so he doesn't make me sniffle or sneeze! He's also very old so he just likes to talk, nap, and stare outside.

He knows I'm saying something about him, so he'd look at me and meow "are you talking about me?!" Yes, I'm telling the people that when you go to your litter, you run around immediately after because you're a silly boy.

Nap

Oh, he's up and not going to let us sleep! Now he'll say "TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!" We can't say 'treat' because he knows the word and will go to the kitchen and demand one!

Before it's time to go to work, he'll wiggle his way into bed and get warm.

He jumps up on the bed and his head starts going around in circles.

Seconds later, he's out!

If we try to go into the bathroom in the morning, he doesn't let us escape!

If he wants chest rubs, he gets them! And if I try to pull my arm away, he pulls me back in with his paws!

Ok, no more rubs. Now it's time to sleep again! Before this, he was yelling at me from the hall because I was up late. He yells "you're interrupting my routine! I sleep there!"

If the living room lights are on, then he sleeps like this!

I miss him dearly and hopefully I stop traveling so much so I can have my own kitty! =3

Blinkman987 has a new favorite as of 00:44 on Mar 30, 2012