Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ShimSham posted:

Well, didn't end up putting it [Ring of F&P] on for Gwyn after all. He gave me some trouble but he was definitely one of the most fun to fight against. His boss fight pretty well redeemed, what I felt, were some pretty disappointing boss fights in the latter half of the game. Really fun overall.

Unlike many final boss fights Gwyn felt really challenging without it feeling unfair to the player. You just have to be really careful.

I agree with this entirely. I finished the game the other night, and while Gwyn kicked my rear end several times it's not because he was unfair. That's what I like about the series, it's almost never unfair. You'll die, but it's probably your fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exploded
Sep 13, 2002
I TAKE ATTRROCIOUS AMMMOUNTS OF ACID SO EVERYBODY will LIKE IT AND BE FNIE

Manatee Cannon posted:

I agree with this entirely. I finished the game the other night, and while Gwyn kicked my rear end several times it's not because he was unfair. That's what I like about the series, it's almost never unfair. You'll die, but it's probably your fault.

Also whie gwyn does huge damage with each strike he doesn't really have a lot of one shot moves like O+S buttslam or hollow dragon flying and then landing on you. I think gwyn is one of the best boss fights in any game ever.

Emo Rodeo
Dec 28, 2006

This is one mystic quest
I don't mind the drakes moveset but I'm not set on it or anything. I wouldn't mind ramping up the damage without having an overly slow attack speed. Not set on any particular weapon though, probably want to keep a one handed attack so I can use shield still.

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Decided to go for the Lifehunt Scythe after the Great Scythe's move set clicked with me, and I feel like it's appropriate that it self inflicts bleed on each hit. It's like a penance for killing the saddest boss in the game.

RembrandtQEinstein
Jul 1, 2009

A GOD, A MESSIAH, AN ARCHANGEL, A KING, A PRINCE, AND AN ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE.

ChiaPetOutletStore posted:

Decided to go for the Lifehunt Scythe after the Great Scythe's move set clicked with me, and I feel like it's appropriate that it self inflicts bleed on each hit. It's like a penance for killing the saddest boss in the game.

The character that I've been playing recently is a Dex/faith combo that uses the lifehunt scythe. So much fun.

What's that, you're blocking my attacks with your shield? :getin:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Schlegel Mach posted:

#1 should've been Nito just for extra April's Foolery.

Poor Nito, he went out like a chump.

I considered putting him near the bottom of the list, but quickly realized that the Hydras posed more of a challenge than he ever did.

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

RembrandtQEinstein posted:

The character that I've been playing recently is a Dex/faith combo that uses the lifehunt scythe. So much fun.

What's that, you're blocking my attacks with your shield? :getin:

I wish the backstab and riposte for Scythes was unique. I just want to straight up stab a dude from the skull down, is that so wrong?

I was going to take the thing into PvP while I was in Painted World, but I'm terrible at it, so maybe I'll hide out in my hollow form for a while longer.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Blind Sally posted:

I considered putting him near the bottom of the list, but quickly realized that the Hydras posed more of a challenge than he ever did.

Hey, the black hydra was sort of challenging in that if he hit you wrong you'd plummet into the abyss!

2 Track EP
May 29, 2009
I think defending victims of child rape is tumblr SJW PC extremism. Kids lie about being raped all the time, I know because I work with them.
I've been stuck in Sen's Fortress forever. It's usually not this hard, what's going on here today :argh: The fire bombs on the roof are landing outside of their usual areas, the balls are rolling by two at a time, arrow traps are firing irregularly. Guys that I summon keep accidentally killing me with arrow traps. I just stood in front of the one right after the stairs where you first see the balls, blocking it for a good 30 seconds while my co-op partner stood there not moving past it. I turn around and, not even one second later, he steps on it and kills me. Enemies keep noticing me from ludicrous ranges.

This place has been a nightmare all day, and it's usually so quick and painless :(

Edit: Three deaths in a row now to traps firing when I was nowhere near the pressure plate.

2 Track EP fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Apr 2, 2012

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

Emo Rodeo posted:

I don't mind the drakes moveset but I'm not set on it or anything. I wouldn't mind ramping up the damage without having an overly slow attack speed. Not set on any particular weapon though, probably want to keep a one handed attack so I can use shield still.

If you want more damage, without it being too slow and still want to use it one handed: look into a Greatsword like the Bastard Sword or Claymore, both of which can be found early in the game easily. Those two are almost identical swords, and if you upgrade one to near-max levels with Fire or Lightning, you're sitting with a real solid weapon.

Bastard Sword can be bought from the Blacksmith Andrei for a few thousand souls. Claymore can be found on the bridge the Red Dragon guards and you can just run past the Dragon quickly if you wait for it to land on the bridge itself. Bastard sword does just a tiny bit more damage overall, but the Claymore has a little bit further reach. Other than that, their one handed R2/RT attack is different. Claymore does a straight thrust and the Bastard does an overhead swing IIRC.

Of course those two weapons are the ones I used for most of the game so I have a bit of bias too. But I felt that they were a real solid medium between damage and attack speed, and can be used well one-handed.

You probably can't add Lightning or Fire damage yet since you're in Darkroot at SL30-40 right now, but you're not terribly far off from the Giant Blacksmith who can add Lightning damage.

ShimSham fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Apr 2, 2012

GrahamBLY
Aug 3, 2006
Better Luck Yesterday
Is there any way to convert "liquid" humanity to the little black item humanity?
Cause I have a bunch of liquid but that's not going to help me as soon as I start powerdying on this next flurry of O&S tries. And I don't have any humanity items, been farming the hell out of poison rats in a desperate attempt to find them.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

GrahamBLY posted:

Is there any way to convert "liquid" humanity to the little black item humanity?
Cause I have a bunch of liquid but that's not going to help me as soon as I start powerdying on this next flurry of O&S tries. And I don't have any humanity items, been farming the hell out of poison rats in a desperate attempt to find them.

Nope. Your best bet is to spend it leveling up in a covenant, or farming rare items you want. It also boosts your defenses considerably, so hanging onto it isn't a bad idea either.

GrahamBLY
Aug 3, 2006
Better Luck Yesterday
The only rare item I want is that fat bastard's head on a stick!!

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

Chard posted:

It also boosts your defenses considerably, so hanging onto it isn't a bad idea either.

I honestly didn't know this. I ran around most of the game while Hollowed. Had a ton of banked humanity, but not much liquid.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Yeah, having a full humanity bank is like wearing an extra set of armor. I *think* it shows in your stats as the number in parentheses.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Except for curse resistance, it doesn't make a big difference until you get 20 or so, which is going to be nigh-impossible for a first-time run.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Figured I'd post a little update here. The first bell has been rung. Made sure to pick up the Gargoyle Axe too (but after playing around with it a bit I'm not a fan).

The gargoyle fight only took me two attempts. First time around I cut off his tail and was entirely unprepared for the second gargoyle to show up. Second time around I wiped them out with no problem.

I've got a couple options on where to go next. The demon in the next room over from the parish blacksmith is pissing me off. "Try ranged combat" my rear end. I can just run past him, but where's the fun in that? My other option is the one I'm currently in the middle of. I went back to the Asylum. I knew enough about the return to avoid the center of the room where I fought the asylum demon. I also went ahead a put the guy who gave me the flask to rest. Poor bastard.

Should I explore the Asylum some more (I did pick up the key needed first) and maybe attempt refighting the demon (and kill my second Black Knight), or, should I beat my head against the guy across from the blacksmith? I suppose there's also the fuckoff dragon to deal with, but the 555 soul protection payments he makes whenever I drop by for a visit make me reluctant to finish him off. Besides, I cut off his tail. I feel a little bad about that.

Quick equipment question. I spent a couple souls to upgrade my Zweihander to +4. I also went ahead and bought a bastard sword, since it's a bit shorter, uses less stamina and I've been getting tired of tight confines making it hard to hit enemies. I already bumped it up to +4, so I figured I'd see what the various opinions are on the weapons. As a note, I've gone shieldless and two-hand up to this point, so I'll probably be one-handing the bastard sword if I go that route.

TalonDemonKing
May 4, 2011

RickVoid posted:

:argh:

Ah yes, the Titanite Demon. Let me tell how you about trying to farm those to get my Gravelord sword to +5. (It sucks).

The first one is a gimmi; really. You can stand behind one of the pillars and plink him to death with a bow; and if positioned correctly, his lightning will hit the collapsed pillar your hiding behind. You can try going melee with him, but the bullshit that is the leaping jump will drain all of your stamina and then kill you.

Best bet is to get a bow, 300~ cheap arrows, and plink him to death. He isn't poison/toxinable, and resistant to lightning (Fire works fine though).

They get stronger as you go throughout the game, so be warned. The last one in Lost Izalith respawns and is a complete dick.

---

Come back later to the Asylum. Now that you've finished the First bell, head out to where you found Solaire. Facing the bridge, theres a close door on the right. You should have the key from the courtyard, so go ahead and open that door and head down. Game progresses from there.

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard

RickVoid posted:

Quick equipment question. I spent a couple souls to upgrade my Zweihander to +4. I also went ahead and bought a bastard sword, since it's a bit shorter, uses less stamina and I've been getting tired of tight confines making it hard to hit enemies. I already bumped it up to +4, so I figured I'd see what the various opinions are on the weapons. As a note, I've gone shieldless and two-hand up to this point, so I'll probably be one-handing the bastard sword if I go that route.

Bastard Sword is my favorite greatsword. It's very similar to the Claymore but has slightly higher damage, slightly shorter range and a way cooler one-handed strong attack (same as the Zwei). Zwei is pretty nice too though. Since it's your first playthrough whatever you pick you'll probably want to enchant with Lightning or Fire. Unless you level Str/Dex pretty evenly you won't get the most out of a Normal Bastard Sword/Zwei because of the split scaling.

Anyway the best place to go at this point would probably be the Lower Undead Burg. You should have found a key somewhere in the Parish that opens that locked door on the dragon bridge.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

RickVoid posted:

"Titanite demon"

You need to strafe in the direction of that mutha's spear arm. He'll whiff most attacks that way, leaving you with the opportunity to lay into him. The biggest danger remains his jump attack. I don't recommend taking them on at too low a level, but once you have enough stamina to absorb that attack, they don't really stand a chance. Of course, it's better just to move away when they jump to avoid a hit altogether.

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
I just killed the Moonlight Butterfly, Giant Rat, Hydra, two invading people, and didn't finally die until I went up against the Gaping Dragon. Boss. :c00lbert:

Any strategies for the Gaping Dragon besides level, upgrade my spear, and don't let Solaire die too quickly?

GrahamBLY
Aug 3, 2006
Better Luck Yesterday
At the time I fought Gaping Dragon I was pure melee and had no idea what I was doing. Now I have a bow as well. :rimshot:

Anyway, I did summon both Solaire and Lautrec but neither of them did much, this is recounted in one of my dumb stories. Basically for me the fight boiled down into baiting his bellyflop, moving to the side, and then when he bellycrawls forward, unloading on his tail.

The hard part is if you lose sight of him when he flies, then you might be dead.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

I just killed the Moonlight Butterfly, Giant Rat, Hydra, two invading people, and didn't finally die until I went up against the Gaping Dragon. Boss. :c00lbert:

Any strategies for the Gaping Dragon besides level, upgrade my spear, and don't let Solaire die too quickly?

Find the range where he does the head slam and stick there. He'll always charge in that one direction after doing it, so you'll have lots and lots of time to get hits in.

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
Yesterday I was stuck really bad on Gwyn. I had been playing for a good long while and I let the game get under my skin. After my umpteenth death, I just said, and I quote: "gently caress this game, I'm DONE for toNIGHT."

This was the first time I ever got mad at video games in front of my SO. She was not impressed. After that we had dinner and I showed her this video that summed up exactly what was happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oerx5WEpXMI

Today I went back to it before lunch and beat it in two tries :kiddo:

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

When you assist you normally get 50% of the souls that the host gets, right?

Royal Sentinel give 3000 souls to the host in regular NG.

How many + do you need on your NG for me to get 4,500 souls from one as a white phantom?

Alpha Phoenix fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 2, 2012

RembrandtQEinstein
Jul 1, 2009

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

Cut it's tail off. You'll get a pretty sweet (but heavy) Axe and take away it's worst attack. Wait for it to slam it's head into the ground before you attack it. Outside of that, follow the never-fail 2 steps for all combat in Dark Souls

1. Get behind it
2. Stab it in the butt

e:

Alpha Phoenix posted:

When you assist you normally get 50% of the souls that the host gets, right?
How many + do you need on your NG for me to get 4,500 souls from one as a white phantom?
Yes, and NG+

RembrandtQEinstein fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Apr 2, 2012

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Whew,soloing Quelaag with a bandit's knife is no easy feat. This itty bitty knife run is becoming pretty difficult! Quelaag took maybe 15 minutes of straight fighting and dodge rolling.

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

RembrandtQEinstein posted:

Yes, and NG+

So NG+ Royal Sentinel are worth 9,000 souls to the host? Dayum.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Made a pyromancy/bow character today with a scimitar as my back up for when things get hairy. Picked up the black bow of pharis a little earlier. Holy poo poo this thing is a monster. I have no idea why I've never used it before but I am in love with the damage and animation on crits.

Meatsicle
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Kikkoman posted:

Yesterday I was stuck really bad on Gwyn. I had been playing for a good long while and I let the game get under my skin. After my umpteenth death, I just said, and I quote: "gently caress this game, I'm DONE for toNIGHT."

This was the first time I ever got mad at video games in front of my SO. She was not impressed. After that we had dinner and I showed her this video that summed up exactly what was happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oerx5WEpXMI

Today I went back to it before lunch and beat it in two tries :kiddo:
Speaking of Dark Souls videos, as obnoxious as it is, this video cracks me up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUGxY_b00Y

RembrandtQEinstein
Jul 1, 2009

Alpha Phoenix posted:

So NG+ Royal Sentinel are worth 9,000 souls to the host? Dayum.

Yeah, getting souls becomes a trivial matter in NG+

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Yeah, the generic Hollows at the start of the game are giving me over 400 souls. I get 1000 from Basilisks, and this is without the covetous gold serpent ring. I can get like 20k just running straight from the Depths bonfire to the merchant.

GrahamBLY
Aug 3, 2006
Better Luck Yesterday
"How to fill a story when the very real possibility exists that no more bosses will die" by graham
Special Mention: Thanks for the breadcrumbs TalonDemonKing!

Riddles are whispered into my head, well past the witching hour. Puzzles I need to solve, stones that need overturning. Side note, I'm not sure how anyone is supposed to actually figure this next part out without being explicitly told what to do, but I found myself in Firelink standing inside the crows nest.

Upon doing my very best impression of an egg, the crow picked me up and carried me away from its other eggs, placing me in a very distant nest. I've heard some birds do this with their defective young so they don't impact the rest of the eggs. I guess my impression wasn't so great after all. When I came to, I was in a familiar place indeed. Except now it was overrun with black knights. Stingy black knights who only drop a strange red titanite, not their fancy weapons or anything I actually need. Wearing the armor of their silver counterparts to mock them and show that I know they are inferior, I quickly dispatched them in the search for more plot points.

Finding a strange doll in my past self's deathgrip, I added it to my pack and headed off with my strange little prize. I was only marginally waylaid by the Stray Demon, who one-shotted me with some bullshit fire AE, but then I found I could simply walk around his collapsing pit and go on with my life. So I did. How anti-climactic.

Remembering Michelangelo's homicidal assistants from TDK's next clue to seek out artwork, I made my way in past that broken chandelier they still hadn't cleaned up, and examined the painting, this time with very different results! I quickly discerned that with no visible exits, this was some kind of Hotel California situation, and I proceeded to check out several times before getting the hang of my new exploding firepoison roommates.

Reflecting on this new situation, I found that life here wasn't all bad. After opening the shortcut doors, the bonfire was incredibly accessible to the entire level. I bested a mighty rotten dragon and millions of poisonous rats in my search for enough humanity to fuel my campaign against the combined bane of my existence, Ornstein and his fat accomplice, the wall-clipping, lag-inducing, I-don't-know-if-he-can-teleport-or-if-this-game-is-just-trying-to-give-me-an-aneurysm rear end in a top hat of the Known World, Carl. I call him Carl because I knew this guy named Carl, and I completely loving hated him. I think I will just call them both Carl. Carl and Fat Carl.

People say that extra humanity helps you farm better, but I didn't find that to be the case. You know what helps me farm better? Toxic. Nice fat dose of superpoison. Gives a real sense of urgency to your work. After figuring out the perfect mousing route and repeating it until my eyes bled, I had a small stockpile of humanity and had inexplicably jumped in level quite a bit. I suppose all the dying I've been doing has really been holding me back level-wise, since simply staying alive for a few hours shot me all the way up to SL 65. I also had a very interesting encounter with the King of Something, I didn't catch his name because I was instantly diving for cover as my world exploded into an inferno. I didn't even get a really good look at him because he was red and so was my ENTIRE existence. I think he might have been King of Ridiculous Hats, because he had some horribly misshapen headgear or an abnormally large frontal lobe, or something (I think), and as soon as I got up next to him, he exploded under two solid hits of the Baller Swag Sword (tm) and gave me some liquid humanity, which is basically like someone giving you a handful of water in the desert. Drink it if you're thirsty but you better use it quick cause it's gonna be gone in about 30 seconds and there's no possible way to keep it around longer than that (at least the way I play).

Satisfied with my haul and eager to put the screws to the Dynamic Duo of Despair, I sought out the white light and was treated to one of the most delusional npc speeches yet in this world (and I feel that is saying quite a lot), as a tall woman with ravenous eyes waved a gigantic reaper scythe over my head while telling me how all the inhabits of her land are kind and peaceful, as I stood in front of her with my clothes smoking from acid, my armor blackened with soot, and my skin a horrible purplish color from the toxin I'd been infected with for hours. As I prepared to lay bare her lies and her bones, I was given a choice. Leave peacefully or (no second choice given but death was implied). I considered this, and knowing what I know of this horrible, cursed land filled with venomous backstabbing traitors who constantly seek out the most vile and deceitful ways to kill you, I mean I "Dark Souls CONSIDERED It". Finally I came to the decision that I might need the rat farm again, the xp isn't bad, and while you can't get a good bagel anywhere, there's none of that new money running around ruining it for the rest of us. So I would spare her and keep my time-share options in Siberia open. I'm turning into a real pacifist.

After edging my way out onto the gangplank while the white queen egged me on, I was treated to perhaps the most accurate cutscene of my entire life, as my little doubt-ridden avatar tentatively waved his foot around over the edge, his utter disbelief palpable at what he was about to do, as if to say "I can't loving believe this guy picked the jump option".
:darksouls:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

GrahamBLY posted:

What platform are you on? I'm level 64 on PS3 and could help you out if you can summon me, although not tonight.

I could also give you a guided tour of the painting, I have done that so many times.

GrahamBLY
Aug 3, 2006
Better Luck Yesterday
Scorecard!
SL 65
DEX 32, VIT/END 25, STR 20
Lightning Balder Side Sword, +10 Eagle Shield, +10 Black Bow of Pharis
Silver Knight Armor, Ring of Favor, Ring of Steel Protection

I had a particularly infuriating run against O&S where I spent a solid twenty minutes bowkiting that fat piece of poo poo up and down and up and down and firing at least a hundred heavy arrows at him, that's what inspired me to go bulk up my bow and DEX and now after my little ragestory break so help me christ I'm going to kill him.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

GrahamBLY posted:

Scorecard!
SL 65
DEX 32, VIT/END 25, STR 20
Lightning Balder Side Sword, +10 Eagle Shield, +10 Black Bow of Pharis
Silver Knight Armor, Ring of Favor, Ring of Steel Protection

I had a particularly infuriating run against O&S where I spent a solid twenty minutes bowkiting that fat piece of poo poo up and down and up and down and firing at least a hundred heavy arrows at him, that's what inspired me to go bulk up my bow and DEX and now after my little ragestory break so help me christ I'm going to kill him.

You can do it man, we got the faith. :unsmith:

Last time I killed them it took me 20 minutes of sneaking in one swing at a time. The only thing that ever really worked for me was constantly backpedaling and never attacking until Carl got close while Fat Carl was somewhere behind him. If Fat Carl was offscreen, I didn't attack, period. (Usually I ran like a scared bugger :v:)

That was really the only thing I can think of that turned it around, knowing exactly where both of them were at all times. Once I got Fat Carl on his own it was a cakewalk (minus one or two stupid mistakes ha ha haaaaaa poo poo.)

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Apr 2, 2012

Nickoten
Oct 16, 2005

Now there'll be some quiet in this town.
So apparently the art book came out yesterday? I'm gonna head out and see if I can score a copy in a bit.

In the meantime, this guy paraphrases the interview. Wish he'd done a few more takes, but still some good information:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXB_2QXhAwQ&list=UUI6keWArpxmfeiuAATv7jZw&feature=plcp

Didn't realize the idea for Quelaag came from the board game that would later inspire Kings of Dragon Pass. Here's the KoDP version for reference (Slightly NSFW):

http://lparchive.org/King-of-Dragon-Pass/Update%20111/4-Cragspider007.png

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,
The idea of a spider-centaur + hot woman combo goes strangely deep; in some D&D setting (Forgotten Realms?) the Drow worship a spider goddess, and sometimes they get turned into Driders AKA:

It's origin probably has to do with the whole 'Female spiders are giants who eat their males!' stereotype and also the fact that a lot of early nerds were men who were terrified of women.

edit: Does anyone else find it really odd that Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are probably the best video games ever when it comes to capturing the spirit of medieval/gothic fantasy despite being made by a Japanese company? Like, if I wanted to play as a Knight Errant on a quest Dark Souls is pretty much perfect - you save knights locked in cells, rescue damsel('s souls from the same knight you saved earlier), slay giants, demons, and dragons, and have a very personal connection with God. All you need is a King to serve and a code to keep and you'd be going through paladining 101.

Scrree fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Apr 2, 2012

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I have never had too many dealings with Oswald the Pardoner, but apparently if you buy a poo poo load of Indictments he says, "Stocking up on Indicments, eh? How honorable *cackle*" (I bought 99 at once). Thought that was cool.

GrahamBLY posted:

"How to fill a story when the very real possibility exists that no more bosses will die" by graham

Baller Swag Sword (tm)

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

GrahamBLY posted:

:darksouls:

These are absolutely wonderful. :3:

Also you'll wanna go back and fight fatty at the asylum with your nicest pokey-stick later on, so you can jack his titanite slab that he's got stashed away somewhere in his jelly-rolls.

• Locked thread