Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrickleGrass
Dec 18, 2011

I speak for the trees.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Ah, okay.

In that case the place to put your extra points depends a bit. You can spend them mostly on Endurance (the value to shoot for mostly depends on how heavy your weapon and shield are) to be able to wear 76 points worth of poise and still flip with flip ring -- usually this occurs with endurance in the mid 50s with heavier weapons. You can also just dump them all into vitality and stick to the 55 poise breakpoint with your 40 endurance. Or, finally, you can get just enough Int to use great magic weapon to boost your Great Club into a OHKO backstab machine (plus access to a few utility spells).

I prefer the first option, but it requires a bit of preplanning.

See, I don't want to invest in END past 40 because I'm content with the fatroll on this character and despite 76 poise being the "most efficient," I'm a bit of a gomer in that I'd rather wear a full set of armor that looks nice rather than min-max. I also certainly won't be using the flip ring on this character as to me it doesn't make sense for the character. On one of my quick, ninja/assassin types, sure, but not this big hulking brute.

Also, I've never pulled off a successful backstab in PVP and don't really shoot for them as whenever I do I tend to get backstabbed in the face by someone better at finagling with the mechanics than I am. This guy is by no means "efficient" or "optimized," he just sits behind a huge shield and tries to stagger swifter opponents or trade blows with other tanks.

So I guess I should have been clearer. I'm not really looking for advice to optimize the character, rather I'm just looking for a weapon that will be fun as well as suitable to the character (a heavy damaging, strength scaling weapon) along with advice on what to do with stats past 103 from somebody who has more of an idea of what they're doing than me.

I have learned that putting points in STR past 50 isn't exactly useful, so I won't be doing that. I only wanted END at 40 to max out stamina, so at this point from what I've learned I'll either dump the extra points into VIT or just stick at SL 103 and take advantage of only being invaded by players who likely have yet to finish their build.

In nearly all of my PVP I am the host, as I gravelord and of course get invaded by darkwraiths. A quick question-- is there a SL limit to the people I can affect with the gravelording? Is it the same as the prerequisites for invasion or can I affect anyone of any level?

E: Btw, after dying solo to Ornstein and Smough, I phantomed for three players and took them down each time fairly handily with the gravelord sword. Afterward, I beat them on my second try with the help of Solaire. Couple of chumps at SL ~75 if you ask me, even with 15 VIT. :smug:

GrickleGrass fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

melon farmer
Oct 28, 2009

My boy says he can eat fifty eggs, he can eat fifty eggs!
can anyone BB me over a dried finger to my level 12 anti-troll? Great combustioning dudes off spawn in the burg is way fun, but I need more invasions more quicker for more twink justice.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

GrickleGrass posted:

See, I don't want to invest in END past 40 because I'm content with the fatroll on this character and despite 76 poise being the "most efficient," I'm a bit of a gomer in that I'd rather wear a full set of armor that looks nice rather than min-max. I also certainly won't be using the flip ring on this character as to me it doesn't make sense for the character. On one of my quick, ninja/assassin types, sure, but not this big hulking brute.

Also, I've never pulled off a successful backstab in PVP and don't really shoot for them as whenever I do I tend to get backstabbed in the face by someone better at finagling with the mechanics than I am. This guy is by no means "efficient" or "optimized," he just sits behind a huge shield and tries to stagger swifter opponents or trade blows with other tanks.

So I guess I should have been clearer. I'm not really looking for advice to optimize the character, rather I'm just looking for a weapon that will be fun as well as suitable to the character (a heavy damaging, strength scaling weapon) along with advice on what to do with stats past 103 from somebody who has more of an idea of what they're doing than me.

I have learned that putting points in STR past 50 isn't exactly useful, so I won't be doing that. I only wanted END at 40 to max out stamina, so at this point from what I've learned I'll either dump the extra points into VIT or just stick at SL 103 and take advantage of only being invaded by players who likely have yet to finish their build.

In nearly all of my PVP I am the host, as I gravelord and of course get invaded by darkwraiths. A quick question-- is there a SL limit to the people I can affect with the gravelording? Is it the same as the prerequisites for invasion or can I affect anyone of any level?

E: Btw, after dying solo to Ornstein and Smough, I phantomed for three players and took them down each time fairly handily with the gravelord sword. Afterward, I beat them on my second try with the help of Solaire. Couple of chumps at SL ~75 if you ask me, even with 15 VIT. :smug:

Oh, well in that case may I reccomend vit to sl115 and stopping there plus a Man Serpent Great Sword +15 or a Large Club +15.

BTW two of my favorite 76 poise sets:

Giant's glove + boot + chest
Giant's glove + Smaugh's boot and chest

Still sets almost, still look good.

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend

DMBFan23 posted:

can anyone BB me over a dried finger to my level 12 anti-troll? Great combustioning dudes off spawn in the burg is way fun, but I need more invasions more quicker for more twink justice.

I don't think you can drop the dried finger.

nominal
Oct 13, 2007

I've never tried dried apples.
What are they?
Pork Pro
Pretty big Demon's Souls fan (despite being absolutely horrible at it) here and I finally got Dark Souls last week. I have been playing the living poo poo out of it, because it is loving awesome, and I just... have... to... get... one... step... further... before... bed... and next thing you know it's 4:30 AM. Loving this stuff right here. I just made it past the archers of Anor Londo and the silver knights were completely pounding my face to a pulp, repeatedly. With ease. The sword guys I could fight, and win, but it would take forever, but the spear guys would just rip my poo poo up. Okay, that's how this game sort of works, I figured I'd take a break and go do something else for a while... I'll just finish this one last run right there.

I turn a corner into a room with a silver knight with a spear, completely wig out, hit a wrong button or something, did a weird thing with my shield, and bumped the guy's weapon out of the way, then, completely to my surprise, proceeded to stab him in the motherfucking stomach, pretty much killing him instantly. What? Where the hell did this poo poo come from? Why did this not happen before? So, I messed around a bit trying to figure out what that even was, then did some Googling, and... it was a parry/riposte. Apparently, it's a vital game mechanic that I had somehow gone through the entirety of Demon's Souls and almost half of Dark Souls without even knowing it existed?

I spent about 15 seconds feeling like a total idiot then quickly got over that when I began completely annihilating big dumb silver knights nearly instantly and and became an unstoppable death merchant. At least to silver knights. I'm sure there will be something else right around the corner that completely wrecks me again, but I'll deal with that when I have to.

How I even beat Demon's Souls much less survived this much of Dark Souls I really have no idea, but you know what? I don't really care. This sort of poo poo is why I love these games.

Also: just got a mimic hat. Woohoo!

nominal fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Apr 14, 2012

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

My SL1 guy is having trouble on O/S. I used up all my humanity with Solaire - the problem is why does he have such a loving terrible place for a summon? I have to go up the stairs, kill the archer (otherwise he knocks me off before I complete the summon). Then I have the two giant guys coming at me up the stairs, so I have to run away to get them to reset. Then I have to beat both of them with Solaire, because he literally will not go through the fog unless they are dead. Seriously, he followed me to the fog but instead of going through with me he fought the giant things on the other side. It was actually funny because he had Smough fighting him from the other side. But seriously, WHAT THE gently caress.

Now I'm all by myself, I can take down Ornstein with great combustion, but I'm having trouble with Smough. I have a lightning great axe+1, and my strategy was to lure him to rush at me, jump away, then run in with an attack. Unfortunately if I don't flip back as quickly as humanly possible he kills me. Any better ideas? Whatever can avoid that super-sayan poo poo he does please.

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard

actionjackson posted:

My SL1 guy is having trouble on O/S. I used up all my humanity with Solaire - the problem is why does he have such a loving terrible place for a summon? I have to go up the stairs, kill the archer (otherwise he knocks me off before I complete the summon). Then I have the two giant guys coming at me up the stairs, so I have to run away to get them to reset. Then I have to beat both of them with Solaire, because he literally will not go through the fog unless they are dead. Seriously, he followed me to the fog but instead of going through with me he fought the giant things on the other side. It was actually funny because he had Smough fighting him from the other side. But seriously, WHAT THE gently caress.

Now I'm all by myself, I can take down Ornstein with great combustion, but I'm having trouble with Smough. I have a lightning great axe+1, and my strategy was to lure him to rush at me, jump away, then run in with an attack. Unfortunately if I don't flip back as quickly as humanly possible he kills me. Any better ideas? Whatever can avoid that super-sayan poo poo he does please.

It takes some practice but it's fairly easy to get Smough stuck on one of the pillars in the room. When he does the charging attack he won't be able to move forward and you can slip around to the side, get a shot in and get back behind it. If you're not already using it, equipping the DWGR might help with mobility as well.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

MysteryNad posted:

It takes some practice but it's fairly easy to get Smough stuck on one of the pillars in the room. When he does the charging attack he won't be able to move forward and you can slip around to the side, get a shot in and get back behind it. If you're not already using it, equipping the DWGR might help with mobility as well.

I saw that in a video, but I'm having trouble with the execution. I don't have the DWGR, I'm using fap+cloranthy. Though I guess cloranthy isn't that important for this fight. Maybe steel protection would allow me to not be one-shot by the hammer?

westcoaster
Oct 26, 2010
Man I just got into crystal caves, and that place is annoying. I lost all my humanity before I could kindle the bonfire (got invaded and fell off a cliff after getting smacked by a golem). Any tips for this area? What level should I be? I've only got this place and demon's ruin left.

Blunt Force Trauma
Mar 16, 2008

No one gives a fuck about shit.
So fuck your shit.
We fuck shit up,
Cause shit's fucked anyway.
Shit is run in to the ground.

I don't wanna think about it,
I just wanna get down.

actionjackson posted:

My SL1 guy is having trouble on O/S. I used up all my humanity with Solaire - the problem is why does he have such a loving terrible place for a summon? I have to go up the stairs, kill the archer (otherwise he knocks me off before I complete the summon). Then I have the two giant guys coming at me up the stairs, so I have to run away to get them to reset.

You can summon solaire without aggroing the two giants. When you first enter the room that they're all in, don't go down the stairs, turn left and go up the stairs. Loop around the room and you find yourself behind the archer. Kill him real quick and then summon Solaire (or go clear the giants first if you want)

Gilgameshback
May 18, 2010

I just had a nice run through the catacombs and the Tomb using the silver knight spear, which inherently does holy damage. I recommend it for catacombing - the R2 is perfect for smashing groups of skeletons as they stand up, and it's a lot more fun than the holy club +5. The holy damage from the spear isn't exactly a secret but I don't think I've seen it recommended for the catacombs before. It did a shitload of damage to Nito as well, not that it's particularly hard to damage ol' Nito.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Welp, time to play offline so I can avoid the terrible PvP system and actually make it to the boss without dying.

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD

actionjackson posted:

You can fight those big dudes one at a time. Kill the archer, then go halfway down the staircase to the landing where you summon solaire and leap off the end. Keep running until you reach the far end of the room and you'll have only drawn one of the guys in. They're reasonably simple to fight one-on-one and they drop titanite chunks for you to use to improve that axe so wear your covetous ring while you do it.

As for the fight itself, yeah it's a bastard. There's not much to say apart from keep trying to tie big smough up on the pillars to stop his charging attack and hit him when he misses. I liked to wait for him to do one of his overhead slams, either jumping or normal, charge in for a single strong attack and run away again since they seemed to have a fairly long recovery time. Oh also you can tank the electrobuttslam if you've got your shield up. Don't be dumb like I was on my first run and try to stylishly roll out of range when he's at 10% health :(

GrickleGrass
Dec 18, 2011

I speak for the trees.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Oh, well in that case may I reccomend vit to sl115 and stopping there plus a Man Serpent Great Sword +15 or a Large Club +15.

BTW two of my favorite 76 poise sets:

Giant's glove + boot + chest
Giant's glove + Smaugh's boot and chest

Still sets almost, still look good.

Thanks a lot for the advice, I'll stop at 115. I've been toying with a man-serpent greatsword that I upgraded to +10 and I'm fond of the moveset. My gravelord sword +5 is a little harder hitting right now, but I imagine I'll start using it as my primary weapon once I get the very large ember.

I'll fool around with a large club to see what that's like, too. Is it the same as the giant club? I don't have the game on right now, so I could be misremembering but I believe I have some sort of huge club sitting in my bottomless box. Haven't tried it out yet, I'll give it a whirl.

And I think this character will be the one to wear Havel's set. I guess it's not all that unique, but it suits the character and I likely won't be wearing it on any other characters for variety's sake. I'm wearing it now with the greatshield and it's pretty badass. I went from being a stone soldier to a rock warrior.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

nominal posted:

I turn a corner into a room with a silver knight with a spear, completely wig out, hit a wrong button or something, did a weird thing with my shield, and bumped the guy's weapon out of the way, then, completely to my surprise, proceeded to stab him in the motherfucking stomach, pretty much killing him instantly. What? Where the hell did this poo poo come from? Why did this not happen before? So, I messed around a bit trying to figure out what that even was, then did some Googling, and... it was a parry/riposte. Apparently, it's a vital game mechanic that I had somehow gone through the entirety of Demon's Souls and almost half of Dark Souls without even knowing it existed?

What what what WHAT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A BALDER KNIGHT INSTAKILL MOVE and that the shield bash was completely useless HOW DO I DO THIS :supaburn:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
step 1: "Parry an attack." This is the hard part since if you don't time it right you're gonna either eat a full attack or eat a glancing blow because you were a split second late. You can use the parry dagger and I think one other item if you want a longer parry animation.

step 2: When the enemy is staggered hit r1. you should riposte.

some enemies you can't parry/riposte. mainly big stuff/things you cannot backstab.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I haven't used a small shield since Demon's Souls, but... L2 with a small shield. If you time it right you can knock an incoming attack away. Then you attack with the weapon in your right hand. It's just a backstab with more preparation. The shield bash is for greatshields and is in fact useless.

Fake edit: Oh, you need a parrying dagger now? I would have thought that you could still do it with a small shield, such as the silver knight's shield.

Nickoten
Oct 16, 2005

Now there'll be some quiet in this town.
With a small or normal sized shield or a weapon held in your left hand, press L2/Left Trigger and you'll do a little wave that can push an enemy attack out of the way. If you time it right, they'll be put into an obvious "parried" animation and you can riposte by pressing right bumper/R1.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Just as an enemies weapon is about to connect, or shortly before, press L2 with any non-heavy shield or dagger/curved sword to parry their attack. You'll know you were successful because they'll stagger and you won't take damage. When they're staggered R1 will Riposte them.

The best parrying weapons are the Target Shield and Parrying Dagger.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Manatee Cannon posted:

I haven't used a small shield since Demon's Souls, but... L2 with a small shield. If you time it right you can knock an incoming attack away. Then you attack with the weapon in your right hand. It's just a backstab with more preparation. The shield bash is for greatshields and is in fact useless.

Fake edit: Oh, you need a parrying dagger now? I would have thought that you could still do it with a small shield, such as the silver knight's shield.

no. you can use any small/medium shield (anything that is not a great shield) or even your empty hand.

The parrying dagger and target shield just have longer parrying animations making it easier to pull off.

Kuhmondo
Jul 2, 2009
So I'm on my first playthrough and I can't seem to find the drat sunlight maggot. The order of events in which I went about were:

1) Upgraded to rank 2 of chaos covenant.
2) Beat the firesage.
3) Killed first 4 chaos bugs, opened short cut, killed additional 4.
4) Summoned Solaire and beat centipede; did NOT talk to him when he was next to the bonfire.
5) went back to shortcut and he was there depressed.

I have not ventured into Lost Izalith yet, even through the shortcut. I'm confused because I'm reading mixed information that there's either 8 or 9 bugs, the 9th being the one that drops it. Am I screwed out of the sunlight maggot? If I am, would anyone be willing to trade or give me one? I would much appreciate it! I'm SL85 currently and my psn is "theMOND".

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Kuhmondo posted:

So I'm on my first playthrough and I can't seem to find the drat sunlight maggot. The order of events in which I went about were:

1) Upgraded to rank 2 of chaos covenant.
2) Beat the firesage.
3) Killed first 4 chaos bugs, opened short cut, killed additional 4.
4) Summoned Solaire and beat centipede; did NOT talk to him when he was next to the bonfire.
5) went back to shortcut and he was there depressed.

I have not ventured into Lost Izalith yet, even through the shortcut. I'm confused because I'm reading mixed information that there's either 8 or 9 bugs, the 9th being the one that drops it. Am I screwed out of the sunlight maggot? If I am, would anyone be willing to trade or give me one? I would much appreciate it! I'm SL85 currently and my psn is "theMOND".

The red-eyed Sunlight Maggot can fall through the terrain and you'll lose it permanently in that playthrough, this is likely what happened to you. I'll give you one of mine tomorrow, pretty sure I have a guy near your level and if not I'll just level up my Smough gimmick. PSN: GentleDiscord.

To clear the rest up, there are nine bugs and all nine must be killed when you first enter Lost Izalith to progress Solaire's storyline on the "good" path. So you can't kill them, then go to a bonfire and then enter. They have to be dead when the area loads (Lost Izalith appears onscreen).

Whether or not you do that has no bearing on the red-eyed maggot spawning, that'll happen regardless.

Read fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Apr 14, 2012

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

The bugs can also roam around pretty freely once you stir them up, I had one nearly get up to Firesage's door while I was mucking about with the rest. Be sure to explore thoroughly before you throw in the towel.

Kuhmondo
Jul 2, 2009
gently caress sakes that's an annoying rear end bug, pun intended. Thanks for clearing that up! For a moment there I thought it was a chance drop. At least I got some sunlight medals from thinking that. I just added you, Thanks again!

edit: I definitely made sure none of them ran off. Tough luck I guess on the glitch.

Kuhmondo fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Apr 14, 2012

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!
If you just need the Hat, you can trade a Ring to Snuggly the Crow for it, Ring of Fog, IIRC.

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.

Kuhmondo posted:

gently caress sakes that's an annoying rear end bug, pun intended. Thanks for clearing that up! For a moment there I thought it was a chance drop. At least I got some sunlight medals from thinking that. I just added you, Thanks again!

edit: I definitely made sure none of them ran off. Tough luck I guess on the glitch.

I don't think I ever quite understood why this game has so many geometry glitches. Killed enemies fall through floor/walls (and not just here, I've seen it happen at least with the sewer rats and the ninjas in Undead burg too). Enemies that can hit you through walls (this is most obvious in Anor Londo because of all the enclosed rooms)--I've had the titanite demon there aggro and hit me with his pole through the wall of that room he's in once (btw, how the hell did he GET in there in the first place). Luckily, at least in Anor Londo, it goes both ways and there are at least a couple of silver knights that you can also kill by attacking them through the wall before entering a room. :colbert:

Red Crown
Oct 20, 2008

Pretend my finger's a knife.
Does the Catarina set actually improve your parry window, or is that text just for flavor?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Pretty sure that's just flavor text. The pierce shield can't even parry at all (replaced with a shield bash).

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

ivantod posted:

I don't think I ever quite understood why this game has so many geometry glitches. Killed enemies fall through floor/walls (and not just here, I've seen it happen at least with the sewer rats and the ninjas in Undead burg too). Enemies that can hit you through walls (this is most obvious in Anor Londo because of all the enclosed rooms)--I've had the titanite demon there aggro and hit me with his pole through the wall of that room he's in once (btw, how the hell did he GET in there in the first place). Luckily, at least in Anor Londo, it goes both ways and there are at least a couple of silver knights that you can also kill by attacking them through the wall before entering a room. :colbert:

I've had an enemy fall through the floor to it's death before. I can't remember where but it charged at me, attacked and before it hit me it started a fall animation and died about ten seconds later.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
The best geometry glitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_GjjHeuEdQ

waspinator
Oct 18, 2004

by Y Kant Ozma Post

I can't wait til August!! I'm watching old highlights and reminiscing. Who was there for this:

http://www.twitch.tv/waspinat0r/b/299397773

That was taken during my Iron Tarkus gimmick run, 11 Vitality, no parry, WORST WEAPON loving EVER. I am still mad about how awful that weapon is.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Man, Four Kings are kicking my rear end in ng+, I didn't have a problem with them in my first run through, any suggestions on weapons because this BKGA isn't really cutting it for this fight.

Category Fun!
Dec 2, 2008

im just trying to get you into bed

Brownieftw posted:

Man, Four Kings are kicking my rear end in ng+, I didn't have a problem with them in my first run through, any suggestions on weapons because this BKGA isn't really cutting it for this fight.

Have you tried iron flesh and green herbs?

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Which vendor is the green herbs from, and I actually haven't tried either.

Category Fun!
Dec 2, 2008

im just trying to get you into bed

Brownieftw posted:

Which vendor is the green herbs from, and I actually haven't tried either.

The one in Sen's Fortress, go up to the roof, and jump across the broken bridge just before the shortcut back to the bottom of the fortress.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Category Fun! posted:

The one in Sen's Fortress, go up to the roof, and jump across the broken bridge just before the shortcut back to the bottom of the fortress.

Ah, that one, thanks.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!
Or go kill Frograys in the forest, they drop grass constantly.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Contra Duck posted:

As for the fight itself, yeah it's a bastard. There's not much to say apart from keep trying to tie big smough up on the pillars to stop his charging attack and hit him when he misses. I liked to wait for him to do one of his overhead slams, either jumping or normal, charge in for a single strong attack and run away again since they seemed to have a fairly long recovery time. Oh also you can tank the electrobuttslam if you've got your shield up. Don't be dumb like I was on my first run and try to stylishly roll out of range when he's at 10% health :(

Put in about 1.5 hours today to no avail. Got very close once, using great combustion on ornstein and then two-handed the lightning axe vs. Smough using the pillars. Had him down pretty low but got one-shot (I went in to attack but he dodged back, then nailed me). When Smough swings horizontally I know he will swing again the other direction, but when he slams the hammer in front he will only SOMETIMES follow up, so it's really annoying.

Also with Ornstein, how do I defend against the long range rush attack? Because when he starts it he's out of lock-on range, meaning I can't properly defend with my shield and I almost always get hit.

I'm also frustrated with Ornstein because it's hard to get combustion off on him repeatedly without him dodging away. I've used great chaos fireball, but you have to hit with all four to get him close to death.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

waspinator posted:

I can't wait til August!! I'm watching old highlights and reminiscing. Who was there for this:

http://www.twitch.tv/waspinat0r/b/299397773

That was taken during my Iron Tarkus gimmick run, 11 Vitality, no parry, WORST WEAPON loving EVER. I am still mad about how awful that weapon is.

I was more amused with the Smores and Oreos portion of it.

That was a treat :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waspinator
Oct 18, 2004

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Count Bleck posted:

I was more amused with the Smores and Oreos portion of it.

That was a treat :allears:

No matter how many runs of this game I've ever done O&S are seriously the most frustrating shits I've ever come across

• Locked thread