Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Yes, folks, he's still going and he just read Hogan's last comments (start from below):

Big Poppa Pump ‏ @ScottSteiner posted:

Anytime Hogan !!!

She has a small head....

Dont say beatlejuice 3x in front of her:......................

I feel bad for everyone close to u also especially yur wife,a lil advice in the "future"

And hopefully karma keeps visiting you in yur future

Now u have a cystal ball in yur fantansy world and u can see my future,look at yur own future.you better hope im not in it,

U stupid motherfucker,my tweets havent bn about what i believe, but about what u have done

Wtf hogan in the fantasy world u live in u need to get hookd on phonics so u can read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Scott Steiner is loving awesome. The beatlejuice comment cracked me up.
It's the second most hilarious twitter comment from a wrestler second to CM Punk retweeting that his DVD should be called "CM Punk: Divasearch"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Kota Ibushi is on Twitter, and like I said before, he doesn't tweet anything too interesting or out of the normal.

Except for the pictures :stare:

What I've learned about DDT Pro is that everyone is always naked. Pictures of Takagi and Antonio doing naked Sit-ups and Nakzawa hugging some women (While naked -- Which actually doesn't surprise me)

http://twitter.com/ibushi_kota

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 14, 2012

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Scott Steiner is the single greatest person ever to come out of my home state of Michigan. :patriot:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
If Rikishi is still running that Nu-Wrestling Evolution in Italy I think he's short on money.

They just cancelled two shows in Spain and their big show in England which was co-promoted with IPW:UK resulting in IPW having to try and re-negotiate with Carlito and Chris Masters so they could still be on the show. Kevin Nash was supposed to be there but I guess he had a special thing with Nu-Wrestling because IPW:UK said they couldn't honour his agreement with NWE.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

MrBling posted:

If Rikishi is still running that Nu-Wrestling Evolution in Italy I think he's short on money.

They just cancelled two shows in Spain and their big show in England which was co-promoted with IPW:UK resulting in IPW having to try and re-negotiate with Carlito and Chris Masters so they could still be on the show. Kevin Nash was supposed to be there but I guess he had a special thing with Nu-Wrestling because IPW:UK said they couldn't honour his agreement with NWE.

Wasn't Alex Wright running that for a while? I know he's running a wrestling school somewhere though.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Last I heard Rikishi was promoting shows with HUlk Hogan and Umanga on the bill. That was in the last couple of months.

Guy is as carny as they come.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
Rikishi has also been teaming with some dude from Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/s9r9h/pics_from_my_tag_match_with_rikishi_at_last/

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

Last I heard Rikishi was promoting shows with HUlk Hogan and Umanga on the bill. That was in the last couple of months.

Guy is as carny as they come.

Isn't Umaga dead?

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
No no, see, this is Umanga. Totally different.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Hey, look what just popped up on my twitter feed.

@HEELZiggler posted:

“@rarity_sa: you're my fashion inspiration #asscape in your honour http://i.imgur.com/Ei6OA.jpg%94 -loving the pics ;)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mayo and Catsup posted:

...I didn't realise it was an rear end pic :ughh:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Rarity posted:

I'm just jealous they have Fullers' on tap where you are. :v:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Oh come on you totally did.

That's hilarious though.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

@TheDeanAmbrose posted:

Oh, also you did a great job of taking tv away from great young talent in that segment. Then you stole their money and left #thanksmick

Worked twitter angles are kind of stupid but that's a hell of a line.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Mayo and Catsup posted:

Well now.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Man if they let Ambrose run with the "I hate Mick Foley for stealing the limelight" gimmick he will draw the most immense heel heat imaginable. Cap it off with the beat down to end all beat downs on Foley and you've got yourself the most over heel in the company.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

quote:

Eric Bischoff, who once considered Bret Hart a friend, now views "The Hitman" in a negative light. When asked for comment on the legendary wrestler on Twitter, he responded, "Another sad, bitter person. Too many of them in this business."

Bret Hart posted:

"Just had an awesome Sunday dinner w/my wife & two boys. Nothing "sad" & "bitter" about that. ;) #lifeisgood"

"Maybe somebody could mail Bischoff a copy of the "Greatest Rivalries" DVD"

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
So, Vin Gerard started following me on Twitter. I don't know why. All I tweeted was that Lockdown had a bad finish and I blamed Moose for breaking the forums last night. Maybe he hates TNA and SA?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Perigryn posted:

Classic projection. Dude convinced himself if he got another go at running a wrestling company he'd win and he's been utterly humiliated by a past it Vince McMahon that wasn't even trying to beat him. Now he's pointing fingers at everyone but himself.

It'd be sad if he wasn't such a massive wanker to begin with.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Gonzo McFee posted:

Classic projection. Dude convinced himself if he got another go at running a wrestling company he'd win and he's been utterly humiliated by a past it Vince McMahon that wasn't even trying to beat him. Now he's pointing fingers at everyone but himself.

Bret's calm, rational iceburns on Twitter make everyone who talks poo poo about him look like a douche, too.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

CombineThresher posted:

Bret's calm, rational iceburns on Twitter make everyone who talks poo poo about him look like a douche, too.

Every Canadian has the mutant power of Reasonableness.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I still have no idea how with family history and everything that has happened to him in the business, Bret Hart is an incredibly awesome human being in 2012.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Every Canadian has the mutant power of Reasonableness.

Chris Benoit :colbert:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Karmine posted:

He was Reasonably Insane.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Karmine posted:

He was born in :quebec: so it doesn't count.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

sportsgenius86 posted:

I still have no idea how with family history and everything that has happened to him in the business, Bret Hart is an incredibly awesome human being in 2012.

To be fair, wasn't he bitter for a long time, and only mellowed out in the past few years?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

smashpro1 posted:

To be fair, wasn't he bitter for a long time, and only mellowed out in the past few years?

Is it wrong to be bitter about the right things?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Lone Rogue posted:

Is it wrong to be bitter about the right things?

According to my probation history, yes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CombineThresher posted:

Seriously no matter how lovely someone is to him he always looks like he's just grinning and going 'nah whatever' and that's a pretty good way to live. Good on him.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
It's pretty hilarious & great that Bret Hart of all people ended up not being the bitter retired pro wrestler.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I really got how much he mellowed out when I heard the week of radio shows he did last year and "Ric Flair" called in. I giggled a lot at "if anyone in the world is qualified to talk about hosed up families it's me, Ric your family is hosed up."

He then proceeded to make Hogan jokes for an hour.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

triplexpac posted:

It's pretty hilarious & great that Bret Hart of all people ended up not being the bitter retired pro wrestler.

Yea of all the old dudes he has one of the best reasons to be bitter as all hell, so it's nice to see the dude has a good handle on his life.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Glitterbomber posted:

Yea of all the old dudes he has one of the best reasons to be bitter as all hell, so it's nice to see the dude has a good handle on his life.

He doesn't even hold a grudge against Goldberg for ending his career with that stiff as gently caress mule kick.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

thesteelhellion posted:

He doesn't even hold a grudge against Goldberg for ending his career with that stiff as gently caress mule kick.

Accidents happen in wrestling and that wasn't the only thing that ended his career, working through the concussion and suffering multiple concussions in hardcore matches a week or two later made it impossible for him to ever wrestle again.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I always wonder how things would have been if Bret would have just taken time off to recover from his concussion instead of working through it. I bet Bret thought about that a lot too, during his bitter years.

It's too bad concussions weren't as serious a deal back then as they are now.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Glitterbomber posted:

I've always been a Bret fan, so to hear that he's doing OK and has a good attitude despite all his problems makes me very happy indeed. :)

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Again, Eric Bischoff and Garrett Bischoff talking about people being bitter and unhappy is clearly because they read The Secret.

I've known some people who acted the same loving way after thinking that book changed their life.

They are still doing the same things they did prior to reading it but now with less friends.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

triplexpac posted:

I always wonder how things would have been if Bret would have just taken time off to recover from his concussion instead of working through it. I bet Bret thought about that a lot too, during his bitter years.

I was watching a match I forget who but King and Jr were going how one of the wrestlers got a concussion and it was no big deal as he took a couple of days off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

triplexpac posted:

Concussions are impossible to put a number on. Two people can be hit in the same area at the same amount of force and have different brain damage from it.