Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

invision posted:

Someone make an offer on my leathers. Need cash moneys.

They look pretty rough in the pictures, maybe do the rubbing and cleaning you say can clear most of it up and take some fresh ones? I'm curious to see, myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commodore 64
Apr 2, 2007

The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange
Edit: Sold

Commodore 64 fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Apr 15, 2012

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
I have a belly pan for the 1st gen SV650. It came with the purchase of my new SV, off the bike. Just posting for feelers.

It is this pan:

It was pretty dirty and had some duct tape on it, to cover up one gash and a hole. It looks like its been down, a low slide. I cleaned it up, still have to take off the duct tape residue.

Sold!

the walkin dude fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Apr 18, 2012

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

the walkin dude posted:

I have a belly pan for the 1st gen SV650. It came with the purchase of my new SV, off the bike. Just posting for feelers.

How much shipped to 37754?

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Since they go from $250 to $530 new (unpainted from JMV, holy poop!), how does $120 sound? Along with shipping, which is like $15 via parcel mail. This thing defies the length of my zillions of boxes in the basement, so I'll have to hunt around for something to pack it up nicely in. I'm just selling it because I need to have balancing funds for the electrical poo poo going haywire on my new SV. :argh:

Here's another SV with the same pan:

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

the walkin dude posted:

$120 + $15 via parcel mail

Sounds good, PM me your paypal info. Will get it to you Tuesday morning at the latest, on my way to the track.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
Price drop - $500 on the dainese leathers.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

upsidedown posted:

I'm selling my 2005 KLR650 in Sydney :australia:.

- 33,500km
- Recent service and fork seal replacement
- Crash frame, progressive springs, bash plate, fork brace

More details and photos in the ad: http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bikes/private/details.aspx?R=12291462

$4000 for goons.

Dropped the price, now $3500 including goon discount.

e: sold it.

upsidedown fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jun 3, 2012

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
Selling an Alaska Leather sheepskin pad and 1998's finest Garmin on Advrider. I don't know if that GPS is actually worth anything, just guessing from Ebay, unfortunately it's not version III.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782804

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

I need a front brake (cable) assembly. Hell, just a mount will do as I've got levers. Going on a '72 Honda CL350, but I'm pretty sure it has standard sized bars.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

upsidedown posted:

Dropped the price, now $3500 including goon discount.

I just now realized that the AUD is worth more than the USD, holy poo poo.

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?
Finally got around to posting the 636 up for sale. It's all set to go, brand new front cowling and all. I listed it for $5200 obo, but really want a quick sale as I'm not riding it now that it's all cleaned up and want a WRX pronto. I'm in NJ.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/2968096622.html

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

A man who wants two supermotos is a man with his priorities straight :cheers:

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
If you were closer I'd snatch that up. Good luck man

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

I just found a WRX for 3200 too, although it's all the way in Cape Cod...seven hours away.

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

Gnaghi posted:

I just found a WRX for 3200 too, although it's all the way in Cape Cod...seven hours away.

Don't suppose you'd take 3200 for the bike then :v:

(seriously I would be all over that if I had more extra scratch)

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Nope gonna need the extra money for farckles and EXUP eliminators.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Just a headsup I still have those Sp-2's I posted earlier, really need some 32x32 riding pants.

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Reposting that drat A* women's jacket I bought by mistake too.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/2969979580.html

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Gnaghi posted:

Reposting that drat A* women's jacket I bought by mistake too.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/2969979580.html

I'll show that to the missus tonight, she might actually want to grab that off ya

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Sounds good, cause it sure doesn't fit me. I just scored an Icon Pursuit jacket off ebay for almost the same price, hopefully I have better luck with it.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Nitramster posted:

Just a headsup I still have those Sp-2's I posted earlier, really need some 32x32 riding pants.

I'll take them. How much with shipping to 01002 and where should I paypal? What kind of riding pants are you looking for? I have a pair of size 32 Alpinestars A-10 leather and textile pants I'm looking to unload.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

I'll take them. How much with shipping to 01002 and where should I paypal? What kind of riding pants are you looking for? I have a pair of size 32 Alpinestars A-10 leather and textile pants I'm looking to unload.

Maybe we can work a deal for both? Hold off on the payment for the gloves. My email is my username at gmail, think you could send me some pics of the pants with a price for each and both? Is the size true to a 32x32 levi/wrangler?

Edit: Hurp Derp, it's a leather/textile hybrid pant, looks very cool.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Apr 22, 2012

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Nitramster posted:

Maybe we can work a deal for both? Hold off on the payment for the gloves. My email is my username at gmail, think you could send me some pics of the pants with a price for each and both? Is the size true to a 32x32 levi/wrangler?

Edit: Hurp Derp, it's a leather/textile hybrid pant, looks very cool.

Seems to be. I wear 32x30 for Levi's and most other jeans and they bunch up a little on the legs on me even while riding. They don't have length measurements (other than regular version and tall for some models) but if you check the A* size charts they should be pretty much perfect for your pant size/height.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Selling my Dainese Alien pants in size 52 Tall. I'm 32x35 in my jean size and these fit great. I'd say anybody from 32x33 to 34x36 could wear these comfortably.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy/2966666021.html

How does $300 + shipping sound? (Shipping is usually around $15 after priority, tracking and insurance at USPS. So $315 shipped?

I'll also trade for a pair of Dainese perforated pants with pucks in size 50. (I'm in located in the Bay area near Santa Cruz)

Also selling a pair of Alpinestars SP-2 in XL. I had a pair of Large and they were too small so I sold them here and bought some in XL since I loved them. XL is still too small so I'm gonna sell them and get a pair in XXL, probably. :v:

Great shape. Pics on interest. $50 shipped sound good?

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005

Triumph motorcycle gloves size large (10)

drksole96 @ gmail.com

$30 shipping included.

Armyman25 fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Apr 24, 2012

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Gnaghi posted:

Sounds good, cause it sure doesn't fit me. I just scored an Icon Pursuit jacket off ebay for almost the same price, hopefully I have better luck with it.

Looks like it'll be a bit too big sadly :(

Good luck with the sale.

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

No prob man and thanks. :)

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
Any interest in a Dynojet Jet kit for a DRZ400SM? I took a main out I believe but it has all the rest + a few larger pilot jets (1 size bigger than stock).

I was thinking...45 shipped? It's almost 100% complete and comes with the bigger pilot that you need.

It's got 2 Pilots (same size) - 25.
132 Main
136 Main
140 Main
146 Main
150 Main
156 Main
1 Small spring (for fuel/air screw) + washer
Stock Main
Stock Pilot (I think?)
Extra throttle cable spring
1 Stock Needle

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Selling FZ6 stuff on CL, also a helmet. Seattle area. Can prolly ship anywhere.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/2978676153.html

Also looking for a suit for baby's first track day, I'm 6'2" 220. Email me at estobandc@gmail.com

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Selling the Bandit. Want NEED a DRZ

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/2980996162.html

$3800 is the average joe off the street price. I'll go a bit lower for a goon.

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Apr 26, 2012

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

Seems to be. I wear 32x30 for Levi's and most other jeans and they bunch up a little on the legs on me even while riding. They don't have length measurements (other than regular version and tall for some models) but if you check the A* size charts they should be pretty much perfect for your pant size/height.

Just an update for the thread, we've agreed on a trade and have both shipped our stuff out (Mine regrettably a couple days later than his, I am shame.)

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Man, why can't you be in the Bay Area! All the Bandits around here are absolutely bags of rear end. :smith:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Xovaan posted:

Man, why can't you be in the Bay Area! All the Bandits around here are absolutely bags of rear end. :smith:

Fly'n'drive!!

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

My frail, pasty nerd frame would probably wither away under that much exposure to the moderate spring climate of your native area. :goleft:

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
I just listed a 1st gen SV front wheel with a bent lip on eBay. I don't have a shop around here that can fix it, and it was gonna cost more to ship it and have it repaired than to buy a new used wheel. If you're lucky enough to live by a place that can fix it, this ought to be a solid deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280870647749?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Do you still have the stock exhaust?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Sorry, nope. The previous owner did that mod and didnt have the pipe when I bought it.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Someone sell me a CB599 CB600f gas tank.

I want this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230780626805&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

but I don't want to pay the $200 to have it shipped from the UK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Nitramster posted:

Just an update for the thread, we've agreed on a trade and have both shipped our stuff out (Mine regrettably a couple days later than his, I am shame.)

Gloves came in today. They look good and fit great. Thanks again.