Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

DMPunk posted:

Well, I wouldn't put it like that, but I am one of the few who defend her against their insults.

Jesus, no wonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

CapCityGoofBall posted:

Jesus, no wonder.

Yeah, that sounds lame. I admit it. But, I am just trying to play their game of back and forth banter. Oh well.

Yeah, posting that was a bad idea.

DMPunk fucked around with this message at 04:12 on May 10, 2012

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Bocc Kob posted:

I don't care what anybody says, I love the Batiri. :3:

I take back what I said about them.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

DMPunk posted:

Well, I wouldn't put it like that, but I am one of the few who defend her against their insults.

Dude, you're getting worked hard by nerds in facepaint. It may be time to rethink your priorities.

Damonic
Jan 17, 2006
I laughed way harder at this than I should have...

@ZackRyder "I just farted in front of people and no sold it"

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

DMPunk posted:

Yeah, posting that was a bad idea.

dmpunkposthistory.txt

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

whatsabattle posted:

dmpunkposthistory.txt

Pretty much. Its like a drunk post without the drunk part.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The Batiri strike me as wrestlers who want to further their storylines via social media but have no real idea how to do it effectively.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

CVagts posted:

The Batiri strike me as wrestlers who want to further their storylines via social media but have no real idea how to do it effectively.

They are my new favorite whatever they are.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
The Batari got worked by DMPunk not the other way 'round.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

DannoMack posted:

The Batari got worked by DMPunk not the other way 'round.

Whoever figures out who worked whom first gets a free PhD in Quantum Logic.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Matlock posted:

If DMPunk wins, we riot.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

CVagts posted:

Well, only Kobald actually speaks, so its their main way of communication to people. They aren't that interesting in the ring though, so being edgy on Twitter is all they got going for them.

I'll give them this much though, they got clever merch idea. Instead of just 8x10's and t-shirts, they got hand painted masks and hand written journal entries of previous shows written on old timey treasure map style paper. So, at least they are trying hard in that sense.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Leaping DDT is the second best finisher ever. :colbert:

Leaping guillotine choke is the first best.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Matlock posted:

This is gonna end up like that Hogan "shoot a shoot into a work" thing, isn't it?

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

WHO DROVE THE WHITE KNIGHT IN WCW

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Matlock posted:

WHO DROVE THE WHITE KNIGHT IN WCW

Wasn't the White knight in the Survivor Series 92 team captianed by Shawn Michaels?

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

DMPunk posted:

Holy crap. The Batiri blocked me on Twitter. Amazing.

And yet, coconono is not blocked?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Edwardian posted:

They would never block one of their kin.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Coco lives in the cave with them.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Anyone look up the tweets Dean Ambrose does when asked about Mick, here's one after it turned out Mick can't stay on the computer too long because of the concussions he has suffered
“You reap what you sow @realMickFoley #thanksmick”

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Perry Normal posted:

Coco lives in the cave with them.

Smells like FINGERS!

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

coconono posted:

Smells like FINGERS!

God, I hope he means chicken fingers.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Edwardian posted:

I haven't been blocked either, but no one in their right mind would block kid showbiz.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

thesteelhellion posted:

I haven't been blocked either, but no one in their right mind would block kid showbiz.

Hey so now I know who you are!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Kassius Ohno posted:

A very happy Birthday to one of my mentors @RealKingRegal He's had more impact on my career that he likely realizes. Cheers good Sir

William Regal posted:

@KassiusOhno Don't blame me carnival head.

Saints Crow
Aug 25, 2006

Johnny is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all bangers

Not really wrestling related (a wrestler is involved though) but Punk's twitter makes it really hard for me to dislike him, despite all the "probably a dick" stories I've heard.

He went about the gay marriage thing badly, but on top of that he is one of the more well known dudes who came out in support the Against Me! lead singer coming out as transgender, he did the Chris Brown thing, and he seems like he has genuinely honest opinions.

He makes it hard to think he's a dick.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Saints Crow posted:

Not really wrestling related (a wrestler is involved though) but Punk's twitter makes it really hard for me to dislike him, despite all the "probably a dick" stories I've heard.

He went about the gay marriage thing badly, but on top of that he is one of the more well known dudes who came out in support the Against Me! lead singer coming out as transgender, he did the Chris Brown thing, and he seems like he has genuinely honest opinions.

Being a dick really has nothing to do with any of that though. You can still support all of those things and be a dick.

Saints Crow
Aug 25, 2006

Johnny is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all bangers

Deadpool posted:

Being a dick really has nothing to do with any of that though. You can still support all of those things and be a dick.

Touche. I guess it's just easier to think of a dude who might be a dick as having terrible opinions as well.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Saints Crow posted:

Punk's a dick in the sense he has a very low bullshit tolerance. He's not a PR guy, a self-promoter or a politician. He just wants to do the things he likes in relative peace and wishes for others to do the same.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

coconono posted:

Punk's a dick in the sense he has a very low bullshit tolerance. He's not a PR guy, a self-promoter or a politician. He just wants to do the things he likes in relative peace and wishes for others to do the same.

Yea he's a dick in the sense when someone says something stupid around him, odds are good he'll go 'poo poo that was a stupid thing to say' which is, objectively, a lovely thing to say. I find it hard to dislike him too, though, if only because he uses his dick powers for good usually.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Yeah if I learned anything about and from Punk, its that he is very abrasive and opinionated. He takes no bullshit and doesn't give much back unless its heavy sarcasm. Also not a day person or a real good people person.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

KungFu Grip posted:

Yeah if I learned anything about and from Punk, its that he is very abrasive and opinionated. He takes no bullshit and doesn't give much back unless its heavy sarcasm. Also not a day person or a real good people person.
And he's the first person to admit he's like that.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

So basically....he's a dick.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

nasboat posted:

So basically....he's a dick.

Yup.

*is a professional wrestler on tv every week*

But don't dare bother him if you see him!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Yup.

It's a good thing he's not signed to TNA under Hogan's "fan paparazzi" initiative, then! :v:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Yup.

How dare he get mad at the same asses that wait at airports for the wrestlers to arrive just to bother other and him for autographs that they turn around and sell on ebay. This stuff happens while he's checking his bags or taking a piss or at weddings and birthday parties.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Yup.

There was 50 people bothering him for an autograph at a house show once and he gave one to my friend because he was the only one to say please. I always thought that said a lot about Punk.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

How dare he get mad at the same asses that wait at airports for the wrestlers to arrive just to bother other and him for autographs that they turn around and sell on ebay. This stuff happens while he's checking his bags or taking a piss or at weddings and birthday parties.

Look who you're arguing with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Yeah if I ever saw Punk at an airport trying to kill time by listening to music, I wouldn't bother him. First because I would be too nervous to even try to talk to him and second I know he probably doesn't get a lot of down time. There's a time and place for getting autographs when it comes to Punk I think.