Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
You see some very unexpected conversations on Twitter sometimes

Simon Pegg posted:

@TheRock I'm sat with Jon Bernthal and he wants to know if you're still eating with your giant spoon. He also says he misses you. :)

The Rock posted:

@simonpegg Hell yeah my friend. Giant spoon! Give Jon a big hug for me - but not for too long.. then it gets weird.

Simon Pegg posted:

@TheRock I hear ya. I'll make it a man hug. Lots of patting then subsequent talk of violent sports and lady parts. :)

The Rock posted:

@simonpegg Well done bud. Remember to also nonchalantly grab balls when you're letting out a big laugh. Not his, but yours.

apsouthern fucked around with this message at 11:48 on May 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man

apsouthern posted:

For some reason, Simon Pegg and The Rock being friends just seems really natural. Maybe they can get Dwayne to be in the third movie they make with Edgar Wright whatever it will be.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

coconono posted:

huh, both Kevin Steen and Davey Richards are blocking me.

Thus is the social life of an honorary memberof the Batiri.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

apsouthern posted:

This is The Rock that I miss. Not "Kung Pao Bitch" Rock.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

coconono posted:

huh, both Kevin Steen and Davey Richards are blocking me.

How can you be shocked that anyone would block you

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Alex Riley tried to block me but ended up favoriting all of my tweets.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Frot Lesnar posted:

Alex Riley tried to block me but ended up favoriting all of my tweets.

Now you're just being mean spirited

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Because Dixie hasn't.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
But she's an idiot.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

coconono posted:

Because Dixie hasn't.

She is the one who put up a twitter background with a photoshopped "Verified Account" symbol then was baffled as to why her account was taken down when someone here reported her.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Was looking at some of UMB's recent tweets and he referred to The Bricoes as "Those Chaps" instead of "dem Boys" which I laughed at WAY too hard.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Was looking at some of UMB's recent tweets and he referred to The Bricoes as "Those Chaps" instead of "dem Boys" which I laughed at WAY too hard.

If Regal did this I'd be laughing about it for months.

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011

njsykora posted:

If Regal did this I'd be laughing about it for months.

Now I want Regal to get fired so he has to go to ROH. I'm a bad person.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
gently caress that, have The Briscoes get hired by WWE and re-do his old "My Fair Lady" bit with Bobby Eaton where he turned him into Sir Robert of Eaton. Sir Mark of Briscoe, Sir Jay of Briscoe, who wish to remind you, sunshine, that Terrence Funk has never worn a mouthguard.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

El Gallinero Gros posted:

gently caress that, have The Briscoes get hired by WWE and re-do his old "My Fair Lady" bit with Bobby Eaton where he turned him into Sir Robert of Eaton. Sir Mark of Briscoe, Sir Jay of Briscoe, who wish to remind you, sunshine, that Terrence Funk has never worn a mouthguard.

Dear god the rage of redneck wrestling fans would be able to power a continent.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Dear god the rage of redneck wrestling fans would be able to power a continent.

The fines WWE ends up paying after accidentally giving them a live mic on RAW would be astronomical

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

DicksToAsses posted:

The fines WWE ends up paying after accidentally giving them a live mic on RAW would be astronomical

Point.

For maximum heat, though Mark Briscoe would need to get some false teeth, really obvious ones.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Point.

For maximum heat, though Mark Briscoe would need to get some false teeth, really obvious ones.

also bad mouth dodge.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
And a monocle.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
In practice though they'll just wind up being some kind of bizarre combination of the Godwinns and Roadkill.

Rooster and Chick Sanders

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

This came from Portia Perez's Twitter.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Point.

Foley did that when he turned corporate. And the promo he cut that night was glorious. I think it went something like "I'm a speaker of 3 languages, I am a reader of American History...and I'm surprisingly good dancer for a big man."

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

CM Punk posted:

@WWEAJLee hey guuuurl.

ohhhhhhhhh no! don't do it punk, that shits cray!

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

sexy_trash posted:

Maybe it's his kind of crazy! Although it doesn't help she was just insisting to her followers that Bryan was dead.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

sexy_trash posted:

She replied!

AJ Lee posted:

@CMPunk Ohhh snap.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

DMPunk posted:

She replied!

:glomp:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

PunkBoy posted:

Maybe it's his kind of crazy! Although it doesn't help she was just insisting to her followers that Bryan was dead.

She even rejected the notion that he could have been saved by Asparagus. :smith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

PunkBoy posted:

Luckily he has previous experience of getting buried :v:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
CM Punk has survived John Cena, he's overcome Johnny Ace's schemes, he's endured the psychological warfare of Chris Jericho, but now at No Way Out he'll face his greatest challenge...trying to keep AJ from going full crazy.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Honestly I'm enjoying this while it lasts since AJ's doing a great job with it but I've always got this bad feeling that when she double crosses Punk for Bryan it's going to backfire and she'll just be glibbly written off as "welp, bitches be crazy right?" or something in a way that will be super-awkward and uncomfortable in the same way hoeski was.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Stone Cold Steve Austin posted:

Last night I dreamed that myself, Super Shark, Dinocroc, Supergator, Godzilla, and Megalon were the final six in the Royal Rumble. #wwe #fb

And now this just has to happen.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
I love the idea that Austin just hangs out with his dogs on Saturday night, watching cheesy SyFy original movies and drinking beer.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
Orton met Sting this morning.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Glitterbomber posted:

CM Punk has survived John Cena, he's overcome Johnny Ace's schemes, he's endured the psychological warfare of Chris Jericho, but now at No Way Out he'll face his greatest challenge...trying to keep AJ from going full crazy.

i want them to hook up one week, then the next week AJ is wearing a shirt with a picture of her and CM Punk on it and gives Punk the exact same shirt to wear as well. then they can get in a fight because he doesn't want to wear it... but then he totally ends up wearing it because he's a sucker for crazy hot craziness

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/WWEAJLee/status/206568061661224960
Oh AJ :allears:

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011

:what: Holy hell one guy that replied to that has a twitter that is some kind of shrine to AJ. Twitter should automatically hand out restraining orders or something.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sears Poncho posted:

:what: Holy hell one guy that replied to that has a twitter that is some kind of shrine to AJ. Twitter should automatically hand out restraining orders or something.

This is disturbingly more common than you 'd think, and his is relatively tame compared to some. The best ones have a running total of the number of times the object of their affection has RTd/mentioned them in their profile quote

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Sears Poncho posted:

https://twitter.com/#!/TJ_Ferguson

:wtc: Look at the state of that. Creepy bastard

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

sexy_trash posted:

i want them to hook up one week, then the next week AJ is wearing a shirt with a picture of her and CM Punk on it and gives Punk the exact same shirt to wear as well. then they can get in a fight because he doesn't want to wear it... but then he totally ends up wearing it because he's a sucker for crazy hot craziness

Only if the picture is her really badly photoshopping herself into like, his Money in the Bank win or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

https://twitter.com/#!/TJ_Ferguson

:wtc: Look at the state of that. Creepy bastard

It didn't seem that weird until I looked at his post history. :stare: