Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?

himajinga posted:

$200 + shipping?

What's your email?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 Jacket, Red, Size M, basically perfect condition.

$100 shipped, less if you're local to 757, PM me if you're interested.

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

invision posted:

What's your email?

my username at gmail

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I've got this set of gaskets for '86 and later KDX200s. I want to say they fit up to around '94. It's the base, head, and I believe power valve gaskets. They came out of a Weisco piston kit and didn't fit on my KDX.

I'll pass them on to whoever wants them for the price of shipping (assuming I need more than a couple stamps).

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Does anyone happen to have a cap for a brembo clutch reservoir? I have no idea what happened but during the bleeding process I managed to completely lose mine. *Poof* for the Aprilia RSV

Tyorik
Dec 31, 2007
I'm gay for Michael Phelps.

But everyone's gay for someone - right? RIGHT?
I'm in the market for a nice, quiet Arai or Shoei helmet for a decent price. Some scratches, etc. aren't a deal breaker

If you'd rather use PM or email (username@gmail.com), go ahead

Edit: Looking for Large size

Tyorik fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jul 28, 2012

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

Tyorik posted:

I'm in the market for a nice, quiet Arai or Shoei helmet for a decent price. Some scratches, etc. aren't a deal breaker

If you'd rather use PM or email (username@gmail.com), go ahead

Buying used helmets is pretty gross.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Gross or not (you can wash the liners) you at least need to specify a size

Tyorik
Dec 31, 2007
I'm gay for Michael Phelps.

But everyone's gay for someone - right? RIGHT?

front wing flexing posted:

Buying used helmets is pretty gross.

Well... you could... I don't know... wash the liner and pads...

Snowdens Secret posted:

Gross or not (you can wash the liners) you at least need to specify a size

True! I was a little delirius when I wrote that, but L is what I'm looking for.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

All the following will fit an 08+ WR250R/X.

This HID, it's from DDM tuning, it's the dual filament for hi/lo. Will also work with other bikes that have the same bulb, but I forget what type it is :downs:
$45 shipped

Front and rear axle sliders, never crashed on but they might have some gouges from when my bike got sandwiched against my car.
$45 shipped

Acerbis universal handguards, will probably fit other bikes, but they're yamaha blue. Comes with hardware and bar clip thingies. I had them on ProTaper EVO bars with the big bar holder thingies. Never crashed, but definitely have some scratches from the boom boom.
$60 shipped

PM or email at aylesworth at google's mail service.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

himajinga posted:

my username at gmail

Hey I'm about to send you an email.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

MotoMind posted:

This is a Teiz Motorsports Diego one-piece perforated leather riding suit, size medium-tall. It is an over-garment, and is cut larger than a racing suit. It is all-leather with armor, but has acres of perforation on the front, back, and legs. I purchased it on closeout several months ago and wore it a few times, but I haven't used it as much as I expected. The ventilation is very good, but most days in my area are more suitable for my Roadcrafter. Hopefully I will not regret this too much when August/September rolls around.

Product information: http://store.teizms.com/diego
Size chart: http://www.teizms.com/images/1piece.jpg
Product photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/teizms/6071846929/in/photostream/

(product photo illustrating perforations, not me)

Condition: There are a few bug splats and some superficial scuffs on the suit. The scuffs are generally from dust at the knees, or rubbing against a wall on the elbows, and clean right off the leather. I could not find any abrasions that broke the surface of the leather. There are no knee pucks.

Cost is $350, shipping included.

Still for sale?

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

Saga posted:

Still for sale?

Nope, sold.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I've got a red alpinestars SP-1 jacket I want to trade for something more subtle. I love this jacket but I want something I can wear to parties and dinners and such without looking like I just got off the track. http://www.ridedms.com/Alpinestars-SP-1-Perforated-Leather-Jacket/

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer

americanzero4128 fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Oct 12, 2012

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

TRADING:

Leo Vince SBK carbon-fiber slipon for Bandit 1200. I'm looking for a STOCK PIPE.

This is the piece from the collector back. It's got a center stand bumper and mounts to the stock rearset, exiting way high tucked up tight to the tail fairing. The carbon doesn't even get hot to the touch until outside temps get into the 100s and you get stuck in traffic for an hour or so. I've melted three sets of saddle bags to it, but I've cleaned it up. The pictures online show a heat-shield for your right heel, but this one just has some old spotweld points where that used to be. I guess the PO broke it off or something.

I'm pretty sure the bike has to be rejetted for this thing, as it's basically a carbon fiber tube with a mesh tube inside, and you can see right through it, so no restriction.

PM me or hit me up at gmail on the off chance you want to trade exhausts for a Bandit 1200.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back
Western Washington dirtbikers to be, buy my YZ125.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/mcy/3193457414.html

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Selling SM wheels for 2001-2008 Yamaha dirt bikes. Includes everything but tires. Inquire within.

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE

xaarman fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Aug 11, 2012

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Selling a bunch of SV stuff soon...

First up on the block is a full set of black & yellow track plastics, w/ gas tank.

Armour bodies stuff, in pretty good nick. The paint is ugly as it was a lazy job, and there are chips here and there but if you sanded her down and painted it back up its a great platform. Plus the plastics were $700+ new. Never been crashed.

$350 + shipping for plastics
$500 and I'll include the never dented matching gas tank (W/o Pump or cap) which has stomp grips and a tank pad. Turn your street SV into full on track mode and ride with piece of mind.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Spiffness posted:

I'm not sure what all you plan on selling but I'm in the market for a slip on, bar risers, and luggage/luggage mounts.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

My friend's SV650's engine in norcal went kaboom, likely to an oil pump issue. If anyone knows of a cheap engine for sale (99-'07, meaning single spark plug per cylinder setup) lemme know!

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Spiffness posted:

First up on the block is a full set of black & yellow track plastics, w/ gas tank.

Armour bodies stuff, in pretty good nick. The paint is ugly as it was a lazy job, and there are chips here and there but if you sanded her down and painted it back up its a great platform. Plus the plastics were $700+ new. Never been crashed.

$350 + shipping for plastics
$500 and I'll include the never dented matching gas tank (W/o Pump or cap) which has stomp grips and a tank pad. Turn your street SV into full on track mode and ride with piece of mind.

How much for the tank by itself

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

invision posted:

How much for the tank by itself

NVM, sold today :(

FlerpNerpin fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 22, 2012

giundy
Dec 10, 2005
I'm selling my Tourmaster riding suit. I've had it for over a year, ocassionally comuting in it, also did a few track days. It's a great suit, completely waterproof, has a full quilted liner and neckngaiter. Full armor also, including removable hip pads. Getting in and out takes less than 30 seconds, including removing boots. The only down side, it s warm. I have taken it on a few rides above 80 degrees, but stop and go would not be plesant,. Its in close to new condition, no rips tears or snags. I got rid of my ninjette so it should probably go too.

$320 shipped. Size medium. I'm 5'10", I have to cinche the stomach Velcro in, so there room to grow out, up would be tight.

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/suits/textile_riding_suits/tour_master/centurion_1pc_textile_motorcycle_suit.html

lovely cell phone pics. The reflective stripes are black during the day, really reflective at night.

giundy fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Aug 27, 2012

DILLIGAF
Nov 16, 2003

I don't know, I find it hard to take hipster/non-hipster advice from someone with a Brony avatar!
Icon Hooligan armored mesh

Comes with shoulder, elbow and spine armor, this thing is awesome for hot weather riding.

Its for big boys, size 3XL, but sizes run a little small on Icon Gear.

Practically brand new, only worn a couple of times. Bought this back when I was a lot larger, but am now down from 400lbs to 215 so... yeah, bought a smaller one.

Sell new for $180, asking $100 shipped in CONUS.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

DILLIGAF posted:

Icon Hooligan armored mesh

Comes with shoulder, elbow and spine armor, this thing is awesome for hot weather riding.

Its for big boys, size 3XL, but sizes run a little small on Icon Gear.

Practically brand new, only worn a couple of times. Bought this back when I was a lot larger, but am now down from 400lbs to 215 so... yeah, bought a smaller one.

Sell new for $180, asking $100 shipped in CONUS.

I'll take it assuming you can ship it to Ohio. Email me at mraycgz@yahoo.com

Not an Anthem
Apr 28, 2003

I'm a fucking pain machine and if you even touch my fucking car I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Boulevard-S83-2005-1360cc-previously-called-Intruder-1400-cruiser-/150888633302

Suzuki Boulevard S83, 2005 6k miles on ebay now. Tried to sell before, I'm the only owner never been down. Feel free to ask for photos or something.

DILLIGAF
Nov 16, 2003

I don't know, I find it hard to take hipster/non-hipster advice from someone with a Brony avatar!

kenny powerzzz posted:

I'll take it assuming you can ship it to Ohio. Email me at mraycgz@yahoo.com

Sold pending funds!

Halo_4am
Sep 25, 2003

Code Zombie
SOLD

I have a used motorcycle helmet. You should never buy a used motorcycle helmet.

It's a black XXL HJC Helmet purchased in 2006. I don't know anything about it's history, it came with the never been down 2006 motorcycle I just got. No visible scratches or blemishes. The previous owner was 'not much of a helmet guy' so I doubt it's been out of it's carrying bag more than a handful of times. Even if I sent it in to HJC for a re-cert it's too big for me so I just don't want the thing.

It's the older version of this full face/quarter modular helmet. The only difference is that it doesn't include the built in glasses.
http://www.hjchelmets.com/prds_symaxiii.htm

Make me an offer/buy me an archives forum upgrade and pay shipping (from Chicago) of your choosing and it's yours. It might make a fine flower pot or abstract art addition, I seriously don't recommend putting it on your head without being sure of any drops etc. Maybe it's a good deal if you have access to an X-Ray machine and can verify condition?

Halo_4am fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Aug 28, 2012

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

himajinga posted:

I recently went from SVS to naked and so I have most of my '05 blue SV's front fairing and headlight setup taking up space in my garage. It's in pretty good shape, except that the right side has a bit of rash from a low-speed idiot drop and a broken turn signal on that side. I have the mirrors too (great shape) but they're not pictured. Anyone need any of this stuff?

This stuff is still available, for some reason invision never got back to me via email. I could do $150 + shipping if someone wants it all.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

himajinga posted:

This stuff is still available, for some reason invision never got back to me via email. I could do $150 + shipping if someone wants it all.

Hey man I saw your email and completely forgot. My bad. I get paid on/near the 30th. I'll get you your money then. I'm really sorry dude, that's hosed up of me.

e:I really do feel like a complete dickhead about this.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Halo_4am posted:

I have a used motorcycle helmet.

I recommend taking it to a shooting range and letting nature take its course:

DSC_2270

Halo_4am
Sep 25, 2003

Code Zombie

Safety Dance posted:

I recommend taking it to a shooting range and letting nature take its course:

DSC_2270

Nice!

Halloween is around the corner as well - the XXL would make it pretty comfy for a costume. The modular bit means you can lift up the 'full face' part and drink a beer with it on. Let a Dremel and your imagination go wild. If you're local to Chicago and want to save on shipping I'm fine to have it picked up or possibly hand delivered and we can bullshit about bikes for awhile.

:edit:
SOLD
Was sold off the forums to somebody who doesn't have an existing helmet, and can't afford a new one until Christmas. $20 bought him a bug deflector and 'hopefully better than nothing in a crash' until then. No awesome costume ideas unfortunately :(

Halo_4am fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 28, 2012

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

invision posted:

Hey man I saw your email and completely forgot. My bad. I get paid on/near the 30th. I'll get you your money then. I'm really sorry dude, that's hosed up of me.

e:I really do feel like a complete dickhead about this.

Haha it's no problem, figured you just changed your mind, no worries.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

SaNChEzZ posted:

All the following will fit an 08+ WR250R/X.

This HID, it's from DDM tuning, it's the dual filament for hi/lo. Will also work with other bikes that have the same bulb, but I forget what type it is :downs:
$45 shipped

Front and rear axle sliders, never crashed on but they might have some gouges from when my bike got sandwiched against my car.
$45 shipped

Acerbis universal handguards, will probably fit other bikes, but they're yamaha blue. Comes with hardware and bar clip thingies. I had them on ProTaper EVO bars with the big bar holder thingies. Never crashed, but definitely have some scratches from the boom boom.
$60 shipped

PM or email at aylesworth at google's mail service.

Still have this stuff, take $10 off the price of everything if you want it.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

SaNChEzZ posted:

Did you ever find out what bulb type the HID uses?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

Did you ever find out what bulb type the HID uses?

It's an H11 5000k, dual filament

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?

SaNChEzZ posted:

It's an H11 5000k, dual filament

I emailed you, I want the HIDz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axia
Nov 15, 2005

The future is now.

SaNChEzZ posted:

Any idea if the handguards would fit a DRZ400?