Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
gently caress no. OPIE!

quote:

Honestly, since Sutter would never kill Clay, I would actually be fine with it being Opie. I honestly don't care about him anymore. He has just always seemed like a sort of reserve character who comes in and out of plot lines and spends the rest of the time just not giving a poo poo about anything. Even when he was getting married or killing Stahl, he just seemed really "meh" about the whole thing. I just can't stand it anymore.
Opie, I lied. I really don't want you to die. Come on.

Baronash fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Sep 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I knew it.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
I was waiting for the guards to bring in twenty midgets.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
gently caress this show

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Heh, television.

*Raises a glass of $7 pinot to Opie

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

:smith:

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

gently caress This loving Show Fuuuuuuuck!

Cluricaun
Jul 31, 2009

Bang.
There is nothing redeemable. Nothing. Kill them all and gently caress this poo poo.

Gun Metal Grey
Jul 30, 2006

Inspired by true events on movie screens.
Well, looks like that's it then. Shut 'er down.

docputer
Jul 11, 2001
the other white meat
drat it...Opie

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

Kurt Sutter is the biggest loving twitter troll ever. If only he hadn't blocked me I could tell him what a worthless piece of poo poo he is.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I take solace in the fact that Opie's tortured soul is finally at peace.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Yup

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
gently caress Kurt Sutter, I'm gonna go set up a christian mingle dot com account

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

I'm suddenly having flashbacks to all the poo poo Opie's been through on this show and I just keep getting more angry.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Opie should've at least killed a few of those fuckers before he died.

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005
Well, that made my decision to give up on this POS show pretty easy. It occurs to me that I have no idea why I was still watching.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Nice cardigan, President Santos

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Welp, gently caress this show.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
I hate to be the last one to get the point, but this is pretty much a lazily written vanity show for Sutter's wife, isn't it?

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

This show needed to end with Jax and Opie riding off in the sunset Terriers-style. :(

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope Ryan Hurst is put on a show that recognizes his potential now.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Hahaha, way to shoehorn the home invasion subplot in there

Recursive posted:

I hate to be the last one to get the point, but this is pretty much a lazily written vanity show for Sutter's wife, isn't it?

:stare::respek::stare:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha you have to be loving kidding me

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Clay loving ratting out the whore house. What a douche.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

SmellsLikeToast posted:

Kurt Sutter is the biggest loving twitter troll ever. If only he hadn't blocked me I could tell him what a worthless piece of poo poo he is.

I shot him a tweet saying that the loving payback better be good...

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Wait, who was down on the ground bleeding from the gut?

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

I hope Ryan Hurst is put on a show that recognizes his potential now.

Is it too late to cast him as the rebel leader on 'Revolution'? The show would instantly be 10x more compelling.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

The SARS Volta posted:

Nobody important.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ok so why the gently caress couldn't the bust happen before the death so that they could have Juice killed for being a loving moron.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Aaaaaaaand, season pass deleted.

I dont know if it's wrong to ask, but how long until Justified comes back?

Cluricaun
Jul 31, 2009

Bang.

The SARS Volta posted:

One of Nero's bangers.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

So whoever wants to take over duties for this thread can. Peace out cool dudes.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

The SARS Volta posted:

Did you think it was Juice because it was a bald latino? Because that's racist of you!

(I thought that for a second until I realized Juice was wearing a black shirt)

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

What is the point of killing people just to piss your audience off and make them not want to continue watching?

I actually completely forgot to watch until like 10:20. Would've been better off not remembering.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

It's like Sutter hates me personally. This is a good show? Ha! gently caress you, we're chasing babies! Kozik? He's done. You like Opie? gently caress you, he's gone. I'm worried that if I say I won't watch anymore he'll come to my house with a gun and make me.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

So, I don't know what to make of this season so far, but just imagine Michael on a revenge mission to find Walt like this. LOST would have been so much better.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Yea, chiming in with all the folks who say they're done. I'm out as well.

It's such a shame that the first two seasons have eventually deteriorated into this rubbish.

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

With this hand I rolled 8d20

AND GOT 160.
I am so filled with anger at Kurt Sutter and his lazy loving writing. I was hoping for a twist, like killing off Chibs or something. But no, lets just sacrifice the guy we've basically poo poo on for 3 seasons after writing him into a corner and can't come up with a way to get him out of it.

Such predictable bullshit. gently caress you Kurt Sutter.

Hopefully this means that Ryan Hurst is going to be a decent show. Maybe he'll transition to Justified or something. I feel like that would the only proper way to reward him.

(My one consolation is that at least that is the end the character Opie probably would have wanted and he was content with it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Krabkolash posted:

(My one consolation is that at least that is the end the character Opie probably would have wanted and he was content with it)

The ending Opie would have wanted would be him dying of old age after a long career in a Harley commune with season 1 Jax.

• Locked thread