Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MelvinTheJerk
Jun 4, 2001

I'm still here.

Seldom Posts posted:

5) Next issue, Wonder man gets a better costume and learns humility after getting hurt in a one on one with abomination.

A little off on the details, but it's okay because this page is Badass.

MelvinTheJerk posted:

From Avengers West Coast #25

Cross posting from the Badass thread, without all the other stuff I posted in there as well.

Six AM posted:

Plok, tok, ka-ramb, motherfucker!

Indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010
On prefect's request:

Source: I don't know, I originally found it on Imgur. http://imgur.com/gallery/TOdTu

SkySteak fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Oct 6, 2012

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

MelvinTheJerk posted:

WCA vs. Werewolf by Night

Why isn't Iron Man now a lycanthrope?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Well, besides only being clawed and not bitten, he's wearing the Silver Centurion armor :v:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

SkySteak posted:

On prefect's request:

Source: I don't know, I originally found it on Imgur. http://imgur.com/gallery/TOdTu

It's by Francesco Francavilla: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/10/05/parting-shot-big-bird-no-more-by-francesco-francavilla-art/

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

It's not enough titillation to have her covering up with a small towel, no, the artist had to include a crudely drawn buttcrack in the mirror.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Lobok posted:

It's not enough titillation to have her covering up with a small towel, no, the artist had to include a crudely drawn buttcrack in the mirror.

I don't think that's a buttcrack. It's at the same level as her arm. From the angle of the mirror it's probably her oh gently caress it why am I explaining this

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

MindlessHavok posted:

I don't think that's a buttcrack. It's at the same level as her arm. From the angle of the mirror it's probably her oh gently caress it why am I explaining this

I think that's her back and the artist just all kinds of hosed up the angle he was drawing, like Rob Liefeld's explanation for boobs-Cap.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I can't stop staring at her horrifying shattered hand.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Oct 7, 2012

MelvinTheJerk
Jun 4, 2001

I'm still here.

MikeJF posted:

I can't stop staring at her horrifying shattered hand.

It was a REALLY early teaser that she'd be a Skrull.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

TMNT Micro-series: Donatello

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Holy poo poo, that face in the second to last panel :allears:

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink...

Dick Tracy's number one fan.

Lobok posted:

I'll give them this: Edmonton is famous for their public plaza that dwarfs Red Square.

Yeah, we do, but it didn't look like that in the 90's. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill_Square_%28Edmonton%29

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

SkySteak posted:

On prefect's request:

Many of you are feeling sorry for the puppet. That is because you are craaazy. It has no feelings. And the channel that will replace PBS (a Spike TV spin-off) will be much better.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Xander77 posted:

Many of you are feeling sorry for the puppet. That is because you are craaazy. It has no feelings.

We were talking about Big Bird, not Romney. Keep up.

I'm starting a new series at 4thletter where I'm going to start covering all sorts of crossovers. Comics, TV, movies, etc. I debuted it with crap-filled DC/Dark Horse joint JLA vs. Predators, where the JLA fight genetically engineered Predators with their powers.

So naturally, you get Super Predator.

And Plastic Predator.

But I will never, ever be able to wrap my head around this.

Instead of putting together another Super Predator -- which they have the technology to make -- they decide, "Let's just take a regular Predator and dress him in black. Who's up for lunch?"

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Gavok posted:

We were talking about Big Bird, not Romney. Keep up.
He's referencing this classic ad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyEXt7-0jU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Gavok posted:

Instead of putting together another Super Predator -- which they have the technology to make -- they decide, "Let's just take a regular Predator and dress him in black. Who's up for lunch?"

Eh, it's only fair. If it makes you feel better, I'm sure they killed its parents.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

The joke is that Romney is an emotionless automaton.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

How exactly does Plastic Jet fly?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Chinaman7000 posted:

loving...don't. I used to own that exact comic and I've posted that panel in this forum before and just don't. There's no answers for you down that road.

Only heartbreak. Only madness.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Chinaman7000 posted:

He has to take off from a really fast treadmill.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Chinaman7000 posted:

Farts.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

If he's a jet, does that mean that he is drawing farts through his intake and igniting them?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Banner and Hulk are reunited and are storming Latveria along with the Mad Squad (they fight mad scientists, Jason Aaron just made them up, before you ask) to fight Dr. Doom. But as anybody who's been reading Fantastic Four recently knows, Doom's been out of the office/dimension for a while. So who's been housecastle-sitting?

Incredible Hulk #14

I would pay so much money for a mini following the lives of a pack of Doombots.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

smashpro1 posted:

TMNT Micro-series: Donatello

I have to find this. Right. Now. I have to!

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

TwoPair posted:

Banner and Hulk are reunited and are storming Latveria along with the Mad Squad (they fight mad scientists, Jason Aaron just made them up, before you ask) to fight Dr. Doom. But as anybody who's been reading Fantastic Four recently knows, Doom's been out of the office/dimension for a while. So who's been housecastle-sitting?

Incredible Hulk #14[/b]

I would pay so much money for a mini following the lives of a pack of Doombots.

I haven't been following Hulk (though apparently I should be). Why isn't he green?

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

Chaos Hippy posted:

I haven't been following Hulk (though apparently I should be). Why isn't he green?

He is, the ship's lighting is just really red... I guess.

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

It's kind of a long story.
Transhuman 1-3, featuring Hickman's take on genetically engineered superpowers. Linked for size.

This comic is weird. It also features a monkey in a fursuit. And lots of monkey rape.

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
I haven't been following Hulk (though apparently I should be). What's with the black stuff he's wearing?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

KayTee posted:

I haven't been following Hulk (though apparently I should be). What's with the black stuff he's wearing?

Not yet explained. It's almost certainly some Bannertech armor. (No, I have no idea what that means the armor will do.)

prefect fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Oct 8, 2012

Zhaan
Aug 7, 2012

Always like this.

(Secret Six, Vol. 3, #1)

That's how to get your boss out of her 'my girlfriend is dead' depression. Ice cream and strippers dressed like the dead girlfriend.

I miss Secret Six's humor. Pretty much any panel with Ragdoll could be posted here.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Threep posted:

Transhuman 1-3

I don't know why you consider these funny; I find those panels rather depressing, especially the little guy.

Zhaan posted:

I miss Secret Six's humor. Pretty much any panel with Ragdoll could be posted here.

This gentleman knows what's what. Secret Six was one of the better DC series pre-52, in my opinion. If dark humor and a bunch of villains (who are all great characters) stuck in the same group constantly squabbling between each other is something you'd be interested on, you should track that series down.

Hey, funny panels:

No idea on what issue this is from, but hey, it's Dum Dum wearing his fedora underneath a space helmet! Wacky, but stupidly in-character, too.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Saoshyant posted:

I don't know why you consider these funny; I find those panels rather depressing, especially the little guy.

This gentleman knows what's what. Secret Six was one of the better DC series pre-52, in my opinion. If dark humor and a bunch of villains (who are all great characters) stuck in the same group constantly squabbling between each other is something you'd be interested on, you should track that series down.

Hey, funny panels:

No idea on what issue this is from, but hey, it's Dum Dum wearing his fedora underneath a space helmet! Wacky, but stupidly in-character, too.

I always thought it was a bowler, not a fedora. It sure looks bowler-ific. (Fedoras have a wider brim and a dent in the top of the hat.)

Mister Roboto
Jun 15, 2009

I SWING BY AUNT MAY's
FOR A SHOWER AND A
BITE, MOST NATURAL
THING IN THE WORLD,
ASSUMING SHE'S
NOT HOME...

...AND I
FIND HER IN BED
WITH MY
FATHER, AND THE
TWO OF THEM
ARE...ARE...

...AAAAAAAAUUUUGH!

Saoshyant posted:

Hey, funny panels:

Dum-Dum: The SA goon in Space.

Trivial Fursuit
Dec 18, 2009
Pretty sure it's from What If? Vol.1 #14.

(Pretty sure it also features Fury smoking a cigar inside that fishbowl helmet. Sadly, the story's pretty poo poo).

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Dum Dum Dugan why are you trying to lick tin cans that's a good way to get tetanus

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Trivial Fursuit posted:

Pretty sure it's from What If? Vol.1 #14.

(Pretty sure it also features Fury smoking a cigar inside that fishbowl helmet. Sadly, the story's pretty poo poo).

My dad's got this framed on his wall. Sure the story's poo poo. But the cover is absolutely amazing.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Detective Comics #381

Pffff, we know that creepo will get another Robin anyway...

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Numero6 posted:

Detective Comics #381

Jerry Sanduski on Halloween

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Numero6 posted:

Detective Comics #381

I like how Bruce feels the need to dress up as Batman and put on a trench coat with matching fedora to hide his identity while drowning Robin. Couldn't he just, I don't know, disguise himself as some faceless goon instead?

I don't suppose that issue has anything to do with the best DC comic cover in history (shamelessly taken from Superdickery):

I've seen this image countless times but whenever it comes up I look at Batman wielding a tommygun and crack up laughing no matter what.

• Locked thread