Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Haagasus posted:

In elementary school, shortly after Pokemon came out, I realized during lunch that on the back of the plastic spoons there were random numbers going from 001 to 200. I had memorized the sequential order of all 151 Pokemon, so everyone would go around the table handing me their spoons and I would tell them what Pokemon they were.

Dude that sounds hilarious.

My own confessions is that I played Yugioh up till my graduation in high school. In my defense, there was a huge nerd population in my school, so we only got harassed for it for about a month until the size of our yugioh playing group got bigger than the number of people who felt the need to call us nerds for doing it. Made a lot of good friends that way, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Let's see here. I have written and (Internet) published some serialized fanfiction, which I then stopped writing midway through because I did not feel the adulation I was receiving was enthusiastic enough and these philistines didn't even DESERVE my DBZ fan scripts.

I have, as is becoming a theme, blown off dates, etc. but mine was to watch pro wrestling events :shepface:

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Berious posted:

e: sometimes I stayed up past midnight to fight space battles

Midnight? Really? I stayed up until dawn running Karazhan in WoW, not for progression, not for undergeared guildies, but for a single person I didn't know all that well and his friends. I still have a soft spot for that TARDIS of a dungeon :3:.

Edit: also, back in our day we had to walk uphill both ways in the snow to get to our dungeons. You kids with your dungeon finder teleports don't know how good you've got it.

But nerdiest for me would be all-night D&D. Endless cups of coffee once all the beer had gone, battle after battle with a levelling-up break every few hours, everyone getting more incoherent as we sobered up and the caffeine stopped working. Finding a bottle of vodka at about 4 am and doing shots in initiative order, using our newfound drunkenness to invent creative uses for spells that actually just made the battles longer. By about 8 am there would always be someone unconscious and we'd take turns playing their character. Until finally we'd had enough and the long train ride home because all my friends lived in the middle of nowhere.

(Note: if any of my old D&D friends are goons, I miss you guys :smith:)

IronClaymore fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Nov 14, 2012

O Tempora! O Mores!
Dec 24, 2008
Let's see.

Throughout High School, I talked to everyone and anyone I could about Linux/FOSS. I I also had a HTTP proxy on my home server, and led people to believe I was a super 1337 hax0r by using it to get around the school firewall.

I remember blowing off at least five girls because I simply refused to believe that someone would be attracted to me. One time this involved me rattling off everything I could find wrong with a girl who was into me.

I lost my virginity while playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I've logged ~300 hours on MW3.

I submitted a 15 page Homeworld 1 fanfiction as a creative writing assignment.

holy gently caress whats wrong with me

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
I logged over 6,000 hours on guild wars 1 during high school and college, most of which were spent with me on headset doing competitive pvp. It was one of the few things I was ever good at :sigh:

When I was in 7th grade, my neopets account was hacked and frozen. I went into the woods and cried like it was the end of the drat world.

I tried to make my own Golden Compass.

I wish there weren't so many of these ultra-loser/nerd moments to choose from.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I have a long history of embarassing nerd stuff dating back to 2nd grade.

As a young lad, my friends and I went beyond the normal "pretend you are <cartoon character>" stuff everyone did as a kid and had our own elaborate "video game" we worked on constantly. Obviously this wasn't any sort of real game, but we had a ton of backstory for a huge roster of characters, a detailed history of the world, and lots and lots of artwork of every character. We even asked other classmates to draw their own takes on whatever characters they liked most. It was fun, but never went anywhere. The whole thing revolved around this weird species of 'mystics' that had spiky bart simpson style stuff going on with the tops of their heads and big ol gnarly claw hands and they were always RIPPED because they fight guys ALL THE TIME yeah awesome and each one has some innate elemental magic powers. Also there was time travel and one of them was a pirate who was sent to the future and turned into a cyborg and he was the grizzled old mentor guy and the coolest obviously. Names ranged from "Icey" to "Ichabod Flame" in terms of creativity.

It was stupid but I'm pretty nostalgic for it sometimes. Oh, childhood. :allears:

And then in middle school, I was a moderator and major contributor to a Dragon Ball Z roleplaying message board. I played Goten, which isn't even a character people who like DBZ care about. No creepy stuff happened thankfully, just nerds describing punches and lasers and how much cooler their dude was than the other dude all day long.

I also unsuccessfully tried to break into the Sonic fangame community. But I didn't take things seriously and helped a friend make a Big the Cat arena combat game and that made people mad because everyone hates Big the Cat even though he's obviously great since he is a retarded fatass purple cat, and then I stopped caring.

In high school I was "sick" a lot because I would stay home and play City of Heroes all day and all night. I also had lots of cases where I'd only sleep while actually at school, during class, and then get home and play that game all night until I either passed out on my keyboard or it was time for school again. Most notably I remember missing a week straight of classes because I decided to make a big push from lv40 to lv50 on my main dude, which at the time took roughly the same length as getting from lv1 to lv40. Doing it in a month would be reasonable- a week was crazy.

And of course I was effectively roleplaying as Anime Half-Demon Aquaman the whole time there too. Because what 15 year old nerd kid isn't going to make terrible decisions when presented with a big ol 'be whatever you want' toolbox?

I ended up dropping out of high school and getting my GED, once I realized how badly I'd hosed up(oddly enough 'graduating' before anyone else in my class, as a dropout). I was neglecting my actual real life friendships pretty horribly throughout that whole MMO obsession and my friends eventually realized how bad it was for me and got me out of it. By the time I was hitting some early community college stuff I was back to happily socializing with people and lost a lot of weight. So at least I've gotten myself out of the horrible things and out into the world.

College is treating me well. I'm a junior now earning a degree in animation. :unsmith:

CommanderCoffee
Feb 27, 2011

Ladies.
Let's see.

I used to participate in Pokemon chat roleplays when I was like 10.

I still buy every 'colored' Pokemon game that comes out.

In junior year of high school, I got a trench coat for my birthday. I wore it every day for about 2 months until an alum I respected who was visiting turned to me and said, "Coffee, it's like 90 loving degrees out and you look like a loving dumbass. Take the coat off." Now I only wear it when it's raining a lot.

I pretty much ruined my chances of having any friends in my dorm last year when, at the beginning of the year, everyone was making small talk and, for some reason, I accused someone of being Teddy Roosevelt in disguise. I realized my mistake immediately.

Oh, when I was like 14, I apparently took a girl (who visited her grandma who lived across the street from me daily) out on a date (I don't really remember doing anything date-like) and when we got back from it, I basically ran inside my own house to go eat food. :doh: Now I can't even get a date. Karma is a bitch.

OH. I almost forgot. I was going to go to prom, but because I was too drat useful to my school's drama department as a tech wizard, I literally did not have the ability to find a date because my time was just gone. I hate myself for doing that.

CommanderCoffee fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Nov 14, 2012

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20
I wore a bowler hat in public on at least five non-consecutive occasions.

I later burned it.

Hyzenth1ay
Oct 24, 2008
I took two days off of work when World of Warcraft first came out.

I'd played to 60 in the alpha / beta thanks to some industry connections, but when the game launched, I was still so hooked on it that I literally could not sleep the first night. Like, I was exhausted, but it didn't matter - I was like a little kid on christmas.

Also, I'm partially responsible for the vendor buyback option in WoW. A guy I met in the beta finally saved up 100 gold for his mount, and accidentally sold it back to the vendor instead of using it. I complained to some of my friends in industry, and they promised to fix it at launch with a vendor buyback.

Edit: I haven't played WoW for about six years now, but I still recognize it as a fun, polished game.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Ninja Bob posted:

Awesome. I might actually have to do that, I've had this avatar for ten years now, it could be time for a change.

Oh my god. I'm glad someone's still got use for my terrible old art.

abraham linksys posted:

I loving love roller coasters like an old-school sperg loves trains. When I was a kid, I had a VHS tape with POV videos of a bunch of coasters (Viper @ SFMM, Alpengeist, Magnum, etc.) and got Roller Coaster Tycoon and it was downhill from there.
I used to love roller coasters. Not really the coasters themselves, but the very idea of them. Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 used to be the poo poo for me.

I got more terrible :spergin: stories where that came from.

When I was like 14, I used to run a Ratchet and Clank fanboard on Gamespot. As well as some terrible "monkeycheese" board called Project Koala or something? I don't know. And I got really into both of them.

Now I guess doing all that terrible art has actually got me somewhere. I just learned this week that I'm going to be doing a solo show of my work in January. (I promise my work's much better now) :unsmith:

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Nov 14, 2012

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

I was really seriously into a Dragonball Z themed roleplaying chat room--'Steve's DBZ Chat'--for three years or so; surprisingly, despite the ridiculousness of it all, we seemed to maintain something of a continuity. I even had a text doc with my character's "special attacks" that were like, "The ground around <CHARACTER> begins to shake, small pebbles rise up and <CHARACTER>'s eyes glow bright blue as energy gathers around her hands..." etc etc

Also nthing wearing a fedora in High School, but I also was so cool that for a year or so I would occasionally wear a Guitar Freaks imported PS2 controller around.

Not to mention being ridiculously into anime, wearing custom-made anime t-shirts and carrying a Hellsing messenger bag.

Goddamn 2000-2005 were a disaster

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Sudoku posted:

I have Yakko's World memorized and still do.

I made my own Gameshark codes.

The VHS that came with my VHS is the dorkiest thing, but 5th grade me thought it was the coolest thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhoLuS9tXdU

When I was a freshman in high school I used to be pretty big into the RPG Maker scene. I completed a couple of 5-10 hour games but never put them online because I was too shy to find out what people thought about them.

I also did the infamous video game speech at some point in high school English class. I actually tried to make me a little less dorky by focusing on media censorship in general, but I don't think it really worked well.

crashdome
Jun 28, 2011
Back when I was 25, I was coding a mod for a relatively unpopular game at the time (to make this story worse). I was so into it that I would hide in the second bedroom which was no bigger than a closet happily coding away. My fiance came to the door once and asked a question and I shrugged her off. About an hour later she came storming into the room screaming at me that I spent way too much time ignoring her. I pleaded my case only to find out that earlier, she had been standing in the doorway naked

I didn't even notice.

We broke up years later but, not for that reason.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

I'm pretty sure I wrote a Bible's worth of roleplays,

Oh my God this just reminded me of my days in roleplaying forums pretending to be a vampire hunter based off of Zoro from the anime One Piece. From that spawned a ~~~Forbidden Love~~~ with a vampire, and if I even think about the rest I'll cringe so hard I may never stop.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Death By Yogurt posted:

I also did the infamous video game speech at some point in high school English class.

Oh no, I did this at least three times in different classes. I also brought in a Nintendo 64 to play on the last day of classes in grade 12, but that was fun for the few people who showed up. My English teacher didn't even show up that day, so I sent a friend (the valedictorian) to get a projector for the class.

I also won an iPod in a contest in junior high with a very quick photoshop. My shoddy technical skills are impressive to people who can't use computers. After an hour on Photoshop or iMovie I look like Everdraed to most people.

Stupendous Man
Jan 10, 2008
Defender of Freedom! Advocate of Liberty!
Oh god, I used to be an admin on a few different Star Wars role play sites and took them very seriously which led to hilariously terrible story lines, passive-aggressive arguments, and forums drama. By the time I stopped, I had over 35,000 posts on one of the sites. :negative:

Also, my first post on the starwars.com forums was angrily arguing about how stormtroopers couldn't shoot anything. Basically, I took Star Wars way too seriously when I was younger.

DeKalb
May 30, 2007

Hecho en West Germany
Love, GP

abraham linksys posted:

I loving love roller coasters like an old-school sperg loves trains. When I was a kid, I had a VHS tape with POV videos of a bunch of coasters (Viper @ SFMM, Alpengeist, Magnum, etc.) and got Roller Coaster Tycoon and it was downhill from there.

I used to be much more into the coaster/amusement scene but I have cut down a lot since I turned 18. I still travel to parks, keep up with some news (my coaster friends tell me anything interesting), but one day I just got too lazy to keep up with it all. I have more diverse interests now.

Someone I knew from a coaster forum - and is also a local goon - bought me my av.

My coaster count right now is 324. I've been on 324 different roller coasters, which among serious coaster enthusiasts isn't significant at all.

I had a hard time coming up with something nerdy, as I've never been into games, computers, or anime, but this post jogged my memory. I am a huge subway/metro fan, to the point where my ~*~first ever boyfriend and first EVERYTHING~*~ was a train operator. He taught me a lot about our local subway system, showed me how everything works, introduced me to a lot of people... he didn't care about how nerdy I was. I found out men don't care if the girl they talk to is the biggest sperg ever if she happens to be 29 years younger and willing.

As with coasters I have cut down a lot but I still make a point to travel to every metro system I am close to.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
I bailed on my Prom early, with out telling my date I was leaving, to play WoW.

Between the ages of 15 and 18 I exclusively wore pseudo Hawaiian button down shirts (think just a mess of colors and shapes). There was also a period where I wore a loving bolo tie with them (I'm English, as far as I'm aware bolo ties are not now, nor have they ever been, a remotely normal thing to wear here). Thankfully the bolo tie thing only lasted like a month before I realized it wasn't catching on, god knows why I stuck by the awful shirts for so long.

I went to the Zelda 25th anniversary symphony in London last year. I cried when they performed Zelda's Lullaby. I also got tearful at the Back to the Future re-release about two years ago.

I like to think that I've got better now but last month I drove round all the local 24 hour supermarkets in the early hours of the morning trying to pick up a copy of Pokemon Black/White 2 as no-where near me was doing a special midnight release. At least now I acknowledge the fact that it's weird.

edit: Oh god, these . I un-ironically used to wear these as sunglasses.

Tea Bone fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Nov 14, 2012

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

teen witch posted:

I wore a NES controller as a belt a few times when I was 12
Captain N was awesome. :colbert:

I was really into anime and I wanted to draw manga for a living. For a while I was writing a fantasy-style series, which I thankfully abandoned. I had something like 4 Dragon Ball Z shirts and I wanted more.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I still have the Penny Arcade "Shoot the medic first" t shirt. It's so old now I pretty much only wear it on my laundry days or when I don't plan on leaving the house.

General Panic
Jan 28, 2012
AN ERORIST AGENT
Not only did I post on the TVTropes forum, I also wrote three pages of the wiki, and edited or contributed to lots of others.

I think I may need a pilgrimage to Lourdes to be forgiven for that. At least I never wrote any Troper Tales...

Boing!
May 23, 2012
I used to write fanfiction. Like, a lot.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I used to own at least seven or eight white ironic text on black t-shirts.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Speedboat Jones posted:

I still have the Penny Arcade "Shoot the medic first" t shirt. It's so old now I pretty much only wear it on my laundry days or when I don't plan on leaving the house.

exethan posted:

I used to own at least seven or eight white ironic text on black t-shirts.

I've got a "Joss Whedon Is My Master Now" PVP shirt, and one that says "You will worship me as though I were a God" from Red V. Blue. They are in the exact same rotation (laundry days only.)

Fake edit: I think :negative: is the mascot of this thread.

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012
Used to watch anime, lots of it.
Also ~97 hours on Final Fantasy 7...which i then never actually completed for some reason.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I have a Princess Zelda tattoo on my left arm, the Chibi version from Spirit Tracks infact, I'm also a fan of Dragonball. :spergin:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

strangemusic posted:

Fake edit: I think :negative: is the mascot of this thread.

No. It's :nyoron: or nothing.

Qvark
May 4, 2010
Soiled Meat
  • Played EVE-online for over 3 years, sometimes netting more the 8 hours a day including all those stupid alarm clock ops in the middle of the night. I am amazed I made it through university.
  • Between 14 and 20 years of age I attended at least two LARP:s a year, also organizing one every year.
  • Played all manners of rpg:s all day every day with my friends.
  • Played Quake religiously, including making a stupid script that zoomed in the view, applied quad damage and renamed me "Zn1iper" at the click of a button.
  • Wasted all of my monthly allowance on Magic cards.

On the other hand I met my first girlfriend at a LARP and stayed fit as hell all that time, which is more then can be said about me these days.

fudsaf
Jan 29, 2010
I won't focus on the videogames-over-dating thing, because most of us have shamefully admitted to doing that already. Something this thread reminded me of is that I used to be obsessed with maps. More specifically: fake maps, that I drew.

I realized that I could draw these dumb maps, of continents, fake worlds, and treasure maps and then go through a process of crumpling and un-crumpling the maps. After a good hundred or so cycles, the map would look aged, feel soft, and be realistic! Of course, it wouldn't have been so bad if I did this in the privacy of my own home, but no, I had the great idea of making and crumpling these maps during 4th grade class. I got yelled at more than a few times for making too much noise and not listening, but that didn't stop me, and I always looked for the chance to tell people about my treasure maps, which I had convinced myself were real. Needless to say, I was a turbonerd, and everybody knew it.

Then I did something I'm not ashamed of at all. I made up a board game that was basically a rip-off of Tiddlywinks, where I drew maps and you had to land the little plastic coins on different areas to win a certain amount of points. I called the game Columbutt, after Columbus, but with a butt. Butts are universally, infinitely funny.

The Gilded Age
Mar 28, 2010

Pigmassacre posted:

In my last year of gymnasium I spent about 8 hours a day for 6 months scripting and designing a custom map for Warcraft III. It never got finished, sadly.
The map got me the highest grade available for the "big project" class everyone had to take for the last year, though. I also learned a whole lot about coding and it helped me choose my University major, so I guess that's nice.

I'm interested in what the WC3 map would be like. Would you please describe your ideal final project to me?

ukiyo e
Sep 12, 2012

Wait... what?
In middle school I was a huge gameboy nerd. I remember toting around one of those deluxe gameboy enhancers with giant speakers, lights, the magnifying window, the works. I was also one of the few people who had a game genie for their gameboy.

When Pokemon became a big deal I went on the internet to see if there were any game genie codes or other cheats because I cheated at just about every game back then. The cheat to duplicate pokemon with cable trading was easy, and with my game genie I could spawn rare candy by the hundred, so in short order I was battling people with a full team of max level Mewtwos.

Of course people hated me for it. Someone offered me $5 for a mewtwo and I sold it on the spot. By the end of the day my team was sold. By the end of the week everyone had a max level mewtwo in their team. Soon it became the case that either you bought OP pokemon from me or you didn't stand a chance. I think that lasted for maybe two or three weeks total before everyone started hating Pokemon and never played it again.

I made enough money off of selling pokemon to buy a Palm Pilot 1000. I thought I was the loving boss.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

This whole thread makes me sad.

:saddowns:

• I play EvE
  • I help run themittani.com
  • I own and wear a Bowler Hat & Top Hat regularly (But never without a blazer :3:)
  • I'm prepping a Call of Cthulhu game at the moment
  • I have magic cards (although I haven'y played them in a while)
  • I play Warmachine
  • I've been invited to go LARPing next May
  • I've flown across the atlantic to spend new years with internet friends

The nerdiest thing? I met a girl on a Neverwinter Nights roleplay server. We were good friends for a while, I then ended up going to University in her town (an actual coincidence). We ended up in a 5 year relationship that involved us moving city and living together for 3 years.

And I don't regret any of it

:colbert:

Sex Robot fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Nov 14, 2012

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

ukiyo e posted:

In middle school I was a huge gameboy nerd. I remember toting around one of those deluxe gameboy enhancers with giant speakers, lights, the magnifying window, the works. I was also one of the few people who had a game genie for their gameboy.

When Pokemon became a big deal I went on the internet to see if there were any game genie codes or other cheats because I cheated at just about every game back then. The cheat to duplicate pokemon with cable trading was easy, and with my game genie I could spawn rare candy by the hundred, so in short order I was battling people with a full team of max level Mewtwos.

Of course people hated me for it. Someone offered me $5 for a mewtwo and I sold it on the spot. By the end of the day my team was sold. By the end of the week everyone had a max level mewtwo in their team. Soon it became the case that either you bought OP pokemon from me or you didn't stand a chance. I think that lasted for maybe two or three weeks total before everyone started hating Pokemon and never played it again.

I made enough money off of selling pokemon to buy a Palm Pilot 1000. I thought I was the loving boss.

I still play Pokémon Blue sometimes to mess around with the glitches, no game genie. I could catch level 245 Mewtwos using the Missingno. trick, and I also had unlimited Master Balls and Nuggets.

ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
I played FFXI so much the summer after it was released that I would only leave the desk to eat, poo poo, and (sometimes) fall asleep.

One night in the midst of a grind, I was playing approximately 36-40 hours into a single session running on only a three-hour nap from the previous day. There where these commands you could type in party chat that would play a sound, like a drumroll or a beep. My linkshell (guild) party members had to continuously play the high, shrill, gym teacher whistle noise to wake me -- the tank -- up as I continued to nod off during every single pause in the action. When they suggested that maybe we stop, I called them quitters.

I'm really, really glad to be rid of my MMO addiction.

Edit: I was also Vice President and later President of -- and organized both campaigns & LARPs for -- my high school's "Sci-Fi/Fantasy Club". Which, unknown to me at the time, was "Get High & Make Out in the Woods Club" for about half of its members.

ellbent fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Nov 14, 2012

GodlessCommie
Apr 4, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GodlessCommie fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Nov 20, 2012

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

GORDON posted:

I once turned down sex with an attractive woman because I was in the middle of my first run-through of my new Babylon 5 DVDs. Driving to her place would have meant having to take a shower and driving 20 minutes. I was in the middle of season 4.

Well, it was the 4th season of B5. Your decision was justified.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Last year I was invited to my first college party. It was almost all females who thought I was the poo poo because they think I'm funny. I left 30 minutes into it because my Cybernations alliance needed my help.

I told them the real reason I was leaving.

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
I got a Super Mario tattoo four years ago.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.
I'm planing both a Bender (Futurama) and a Pokemon tattoo, that's about as bad as it gets, I imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
When I started playing Star Wars Galaxies I must've been like 12 or 13 years old. For some reason I rolled on an RP-server and to make matters worse, my character was female. After playing a week or so I started to notice that people often treated me differently if they thought I was a girl in real life too, so I just kinda went with it. So for the entire period where I played SWG, I would pretend to be a girl and RP with my female character which resulted in the following:

- Joined a guild only for females, where one of my "sisters" revealed herself as being a guy and declared his love for me.
- Almost got RP-raped
- Numerous offers of dick pictures

• Locked thread