Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohstone
Jul 5, 2007
My phone ate my liver!
Selling my Alpinestars mert perforated leather jacket. It's black and red and is in great condition. Asking 180 but not above taking offers. Size is 38 USA 48 Euro. I'm 5'10" with a 32 waist and it fits perfectly.

ohstone fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jan 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOR LOC
Dec 8, 2007
captured
Here's some stuff that's just been sitting in the closet for a while. Just want to get rid of it so it's priced to MOVE!

First up a Cortech tank bag with straps. Lost the rain cover, sorry. $40

Olympia Moto Sports Ranger Pant in Mens 40. Excellent shape, barely used. Includes liner. $100

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

ohstone posted:

Selling my Alpinestars mert perforated leather jacket. It's black and red and is in great condition. Asking 180 but not above taking offers.

what size is it?

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012

ChewedFood fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Dec 27, 2021

ohstone
Jul 5, 2007
My phone ate my liver!
Size added to original post.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

VOR LOC posted:

Here's some stuff that's just been sitting in the closet for a while. Just want to get rid of it so it's priced to MOVE!

First up a Cortech tank bag with straps. Lost the rain cover, sorry. $40

Hey dude, check your PMs.

orthod0ks
Mar 2, 2004
anger is a gift
@BotchedLobotomy - Got the boots and gloves today. Amazingly, they both fit pretty well. Thanks again!

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good
Nice! Glad they worked out for you. I think those boots own but they weren't the best fit on me. :)

orthod0ks
Mar 2, 2004
anger is a gift

BotchedLobotomy posted:

Nice! Glad they worked out for you. I think those boots own but they weren't the best fit on me. :)

I'm looking forward to trying them out. I have some Sidi's, size 10, that I love, but are just a bit small on me. I'm probably a 10.5, but I'd rather a bit extra room than be cramped. Thanks again.

orthod0ks fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Jan 24, 2013

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.

ChewedFood posted:

The Walkin Dude, I didn't realize it was so cold in upstate NY. I'm going to satisfy my project urge with a kegerator. Sorry for leading you on.

No problem, I wasn't expecting anything. :)

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Pants received, thanks Lobo.

For some reason my A* jacket zipper doesn't match up to the A* pants but that's hardly your fault...

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good
Well isnt that some poo poo. I'm sorry man!

Jacket is still for sale, I cam flexible on price so toss me an offer if you are on the fence.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Mcqueen posted:

Pants received, thanks Lobo.

For some reason my A* jacket zipper doesn't match up to the A* pants but that's hardly your fault...

If the jacket or pants were from a 2-pc suit and the other part wasn't then the zippers won't line up.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

If the jacket or pants were from a 2-pc suit and the other part wasn't then the zippers won't line up.

No poo poo? The jacket was purchased as a single piece, maybe it was the pants. Either way, it's fine, the old lady can rig something up.

Lobo, Can you send me pics of the jacket to me email and maybe your masurements? The pants fit great so maybe we are the same level of fatness.

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good
Well, the jacket never zipped into the pants, same thing the jacket zipper went the other direction. (its a non matching brand)
Pants were purchased separately so I don't know wtf either. Sorry it's a pain, but sewing it to go the other direction isn't too horrible I hope. :ohdear:

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
If either piece has the zip off part you can remove the zipper of one and sew that other piece onto the other. (does that make any sense?) I'd take it to a tailor and have them use some thick thread or super-stitches or whatever tailors do. (I've only played one in video games, maybe they have mythril thread?

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Like I said, it's not a problem at all. More interested in the jacket because all my poo poo is textile.

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good
Oh gotcha, I'll send over some numbers when i get home/this weekend.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

ohstone posted:

Selling my Alpinestars mert perforated leather jacket. It's black and red and is in great condition. Asking 180 but not above taking offers. Size is 38 USA 48 Euro. I'm 5'10" with a 32 waist and it fits perfectly.

Picture?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
This is more of a feeler post than anything.

It's not as clean as the picture makes it out to be.

I'll be selling my 2007 Ninja 250 in a month or so (after I'm done fixing up my SV650), and I wanted to see if there'd be any interested parties here before I go through the cycle of hating Craigslisters again.
I've had it since ~7000 miles on the odo (about 25k now), and it's had all of its necessary services. PO ran into the back of a truck like an idiot, so I replaced the damaged parts (front fairing stay, headlight, gauges, and I swapped all the fairings from an '04 onto it).
It's been good to me on commutes, the track, and on trips, but it's time to move on.

I'll type up some more precise information if anyone thinks they'd be interested.
To a goon, I'd probably be looking for $1300, and that includes an extra set of hosed up plastics, tank, fairing stay, headlight, and gauges that I used as track parts.

PM or reply or whatever

edit: Forgot to say that I'm located in Jacksonville, FL :downs:

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Feb 16, 2013

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho
So I have a freebie, it probably isn't worth the time but if you want it it's yours. 1981 Honda CM200T, clean title and I have the pink. It's currently in pieces in my garage, but it's all together.

If you're around the CA central coast and want it just for parts or to tinker with shoot me a pm.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Ponies ate my Bagel posted:

So I have a freebie, it probably isn't worth the time but if you want it it's yours. 1981 Honda CM200T, clean title and I have the pink. It's currently in pieces in my garage, but it's all together.

If you're around the CA central coast and want it just for parts or to tinker with shoot me a pm.

drat, wish I was heading down that was soon. Would rebuild it for my siblings :( If you still have it next time I pass through, I'll pick it up :)

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Z3n posted:

drat, wish I was heading down that was soon. Would rebuild it for my siblings :( If you still have it next time I pass through, I'll pick it up :)

Unless a goon comes and grabs it it'll be here, I've kept everything together with the hopes of rebuilding it. I just don't have the funds and my wife has decided to just ride pillion.

Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

These pipes are cleeeean!!!
Two Brothers Juice Box for 07-09 Versys / Ninja 650R - $200

This came with the bike and I rode with it for a few months, decided to get a Power Commander instead (purely out of preference, this works flawlessly and has no issues).

This was pulled from an '08 Versys and will work with any Versys/650R of the same generation (and possibly past that, I'll leave that to your research)

I think this is the one I have.

Some pics:

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Ponies ate my Bagel posted:

How much compatibility is there between the 81 CM200T and a 79 CM400T? I'm in the east bay and if you're not too far away, might be able to make use of it. Or, if I'm amazing enough, put the thing back together. Where are you?

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005
Halvarssons CE gloves, size 9. Lightly worn. $70 + 10 for shipping.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Pham Nuwen posted:

How much compatibility is there between the 81 CM200T and a 79 CM400T? I'm in the east bay and if you're not too far away, might be able to make use of it. Or, if I'm amazing enough, put the thing back together. Where are you?

I'm on the central coast right by Morro Bay, no idea about the compatibility between the two bikes though.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
Up for sale are some Dainese leather pants and a pair of Sidi Fusion boots:

Pants:
Dainese racing leather pants Size 50 (I don't know the particular model, but judging from the features, these were pretty high end). I bought these from Invision and they turned out to be just a tad tight for me. I've only worn them twice since I picked them up about a year ago. I'm 5'10" at around 170lbs and they were just too snug at the top to be comfortable. They're extremely well made with hip protection and knee / shin protection as well. Double zipper for the calf makes these awesome for people of different leg sizings. There are some scuffs at the top from a fall from the previous owner. These don't affect the protection in any way. If you want some closeups of the damage, just let me know and I'll update this post

PRICE $225 Shipped

Boots:

Sidi Fusions size EU 43, US 95. A bit scuffed up, but still 100% functional. I picked these up from AncientTV in this thread a few months ago and eventually upgraded to some Sidi Vertigos. A great starting boot.

PRICE $105 Shipped

EDIT: 2013-02-28 Price lowered on pants

XYLOPAGUS fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Mar 1, 2013

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Pants:
Dainese racing leather pants Size 50 (I don't know the particular model, but judging from the features, these were pretty high end). I bought these from Invision and they turned out to be just a tad tight for me. I've only worn them twice since I picked them up about a year ago. I'm 5'10" at around 170lbs and they were just too snug at the top to be comfortable. They're extremely well made with hip protection and knee / shin protection as well. Double zipper for the calf makes these awesome for people of different leg sizings. There are some scuffs at the top from a fall from the previous owner. These don't affect the protection in any way. If you want some closeups of the damage, just let me know and I'll update this post

PRICE $250 Shipped

These are honestly an awesome set of pants. The prospective buyer could more than likely buy some leather dye for the rough spots and no one would ever be able to tell.

invision fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 28, 2013

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Boots:

Sidi Fusions size EU 43, US 95. A bit scuffed up, but still 100% functional. I picked these up from AncientTV in this thread a few months ago and eventually upgraded to some Sidi Vertigos. A great starting boot.

Godspeed, boots :patriot:
For those interested, these are great for commuting.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Pants:

PRICE $250 Shipped

Dainese's size chart shows a couple different 50s, do you know which one it is? Or better yet, what size waist are you?

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006

Deeters posted:

Dainese's size chart shows a couple different 50s, do you know which one it is? Or better yet, what size waist are you?

About a 33" waist, but I wear 34s with belts all the time. I'd say if you were a 32 and close to my height then these would fit quite well.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Floating out an interest check. I bought this jacket six months ago when I got my license because I liked how it looked and was on sale. I figured it was a size too big at the time, but now that's it's getting broken in and comfy it's just too big and baggy on me.

It's a size 60. I'm 6'3" 215lbs, and while it's great for my freakish arms it's too baggy elsewhere. If you're around my height plus ~30lbs it would be perfect.

It's got armored shoulders, elbows and forearms and a space for back armor. It's perforated, which owns when the weather's warm. I've used it for roughly ~1300 miles and it's in perfect shape. I shower at least once a day and it smells like nice leather :v: I paid $360 (marked down from $550 IIRC), I'd like to get $300 including shipping via USPS flat-rate box (or pickup if you're local to Los Angeles). If you're interested let me know, it's kind of contingent on me finding something that fits better. I'm more inclined to go shopping if I know I can sell it.

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Feb 28, 2013

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
Price lowered on the pants to $225. If there's any interest in these, I'm about to be moving from SOCAL back to TX, so if you're on I-10, I might be able to meet you and give another discount for not shipping them myself. :)

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

XYLOPAGUS posted:

About a 33" waist, but I wear 34s with belts all the time. I'd say if you were a 32 and close to my height then these would fit quite well.

Yeah, I'm 5'9" and a 32 waist. Any idea if that zipper will work with more than just Dainese jackets?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Deeters posted:

Yeah, I'm 5'9" and a 32 waist. Any idea if that zipper will work with more than just Dainese jackets?

There are a few different sizes and lengths that manufacturers will use. I know personally that between 6 different brands, I've never had zippers match up cross-brand.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
What AncientTV said. I found an old writeup of some very similar (if not exactly the same) pants and they mentioned that these don't zip into anything other than Dainese.

source: http://gearchic.com/reviews/discontinued-gear/dainese-firefly/

some_admin
Oct 11, 2011

Grimey Drawer
1961 Honda Dream 250. - i sold it!
I am second owner, inherited in the early 90's, dragged all over the country and then restored last year.
The good:
New tires, tubes, batttery, wiring harness, ignition switch, plugs, air filter, tank petcock, oil, rectifier
Valves adjusted, bearing clearances checked, and everything lubricated.
Includes antique white fiberglass sidebags and mounts, antique plexiglas windshield, extra parts cables etc, manual, honda shop manual, bullet lights etc.
The bad:
No title; I have a quote from Nevada Title Service for <$300 you can title it there.

Will trade for Moto Guzzi or Honda VT500 or similiar. (shaft, vtwin, no cruiser)
This is a cool old bike, but I need more of a daily driver, you have to plan way ahead with drum brakes.

Pictures https://plus.google.com/photos/109238108396611351562/albums/5787404196399198385?authkey=CM_JiveGzJupBQ

some_admin fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Mar 9, 2013

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Pretty good shape for being 50 years old. How many miles does it have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some_admin
Oct 11, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Sorry, I lucked out and sold it! It had ~16500 miles on it.
A serious Honda collector showed up,, he had every other bike of that model/year needed a 250 twin.
According to him, it was probably imported from Japan.
i told him to come over to SAAICA and lord his immense knowledge.
seriously a discussion about the correct font on the tank badges, so hell yeah.
I am tickled to death, got decent money and went to good home; now looking for shafty I can afford and want particularly.