Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

McDowell posted:

These kind of people straight up don't know their own anatomy.

'Dick, nuts, and pussy' is as technical as God intended

I hope I never hear about a Tea Party gynecologist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.

StandardVC10 posted:

Let me know if it doesn't work:

Cutout, you say?
You're not the first:

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

CommieGIR posted:

Let me tell you about my MD in Christian Gynecology. I'm certified and licensed, just not by the government.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Wet and ready posted:

Cutout, you say?
You're not the first:

Divorce?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

CommieGIR posted:

Google Ron Paul

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Let me tell you about my MD in Christian Gynecology. I'm certified and licensed, just not by the government.

I don't even want to know what this would be like.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Mitchicon posted:

I don't even want to know what this would be like.

I'm sure its under the legal definition of 'Sexual Assault'

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet

Murder.

Kilgore_Trout
Feb 11, 2013

Nice Davis posted:

Well, once again the choice to take a semi-reasonable bedtime has left me out of the reindeer games. Oh well. Excellent work last night, Sharons! :patriot:

I just searched :airquote:Dr.:airquote: Sharon Schuetz on the site to see all the fake accounts and the juvenile in me liked "Dr. Sharon Poop" the best. Who ran that and what did you do with it?

That one was me. Didn't get a chance to do much before the good Doctor got banned. I have some screen shots, will post them tonight when I get home.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
I signed up for an account, and god are these people paranoid. About half an hour after I made it Kim Thomas, professional detective was all up in my business asking me where I was from (I had listed my location, and a cursory google search would have turned it up) hoping to out me as a troll. :freep:

Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

Burning Beard posted:

I posted this in the old thread, oops! I thought the thread was dead so I used my account to debunk conservative B.S., the thing that got me banned was debating with some idiot that that Bonhoeffer guy in Nazi Germany was NOT behind Operation Valkyrie. I laid out why it was bull. Then they banned me. Oh well, on to the caps. Sorry about all the exclamation marks, I played Mr. Drone as a happy go lucky sort of fellow who really loved his job.

Edit: Looks they IP banned the whole campus again. What a well run operation.

Haha this is quite literally the perfect gimmick for this site.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

CommieGIR posted:

We have also discovered that the Tea Party is anti-Child Protective Services.

Yay Pro-Life!

This is why I had some empathy for Tim Jr*. He was probably homeschooled by his nutty parents.

Jr. is probably a carbon copy of "Father".

* This changed with the assasination of Dora The Conservative Explorer.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Rambling Robot posted:

This is why I had some empathy for Tim Jr*. He was probably homeschooled by his nutty parents.

Jr. is probably a carbon copy of "Father".

We have yet to see any evidence that Junior actually exists as Senior will not come forward with the birth certificate.

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.

Tjadeth posted:

This is modern poetry.

This is far better than the stuff the real "Dr." writes.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Wet and ready posted:

This is far better than the stuff the real "Dr." writes.

The "Dr." should have gone for the limited bonus deal (add $499,- while stock lasts!). It includes an automated Microsoft Office 97 spell check performed by Clippy.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

I don't have the stomach for their site any more. I just can't deal with the seething cauldron of hatred and stupidity that these people form. I'm not going to burn my deep cover account yet in case I get in a better head space some time soon and can once again deal with them, but for now I find myself being more depressed than amused by these monsters. Anyway, I love everyone's efforts and please keep going.

A Predator Drone, your gimmick was especially amazing and probably my favorite overall. Absolutely hilarious.

U.S. Barryl
Apr 16, 2003

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

Rambling Robot posted:

The Assassination of Dora the Conservative Explorer by the Coward Tim Selaty, Jr.*

* Probably Sr.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

So Salon posted a thing today: http://www.salon.com/2013/02/27/tea_party_exile/

Salon Magazine posted:

Who are the names that come to mind when you think about leaders of the Tea Party movement? Maybe Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Jim DeMint, Ron Paul and Michele Bachmann? Those were the most popular leaders listed by self-identified Tea Party activists in a 2010 Washington Post poll, at the height of the movement. You could add to that list a handful of other congressmen, especially outspoken Reps. Steve King, Allen West and Joe Walsh, among others.

And then you’d realize that every single one of them either lost their job or abandoned being a voice of the movement.

I figure there are two ways you could take this on TPC. The first is the masochistic--yet admirable--djw approach of trying to reason with these people and point out how unelectable their ideas are outside of gerrymandered statehouses. The second is to post it and claim that the problem is that Bachmann, West, et al. simply weren't conservative enough or that they only lost cause of massive voter fraud or some such other bullshit. Either way, I bet you could draw some crazy responses out of the woodwork.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

CommieGIR posted:

I'm sure its under the legal definition of 'Sexual Assault'

A guy did that in New Jersey to 7 women and only got 6 months in prison.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

This is all amazing because I am reading it in Leslie Neilson's voice.

(Also pretty sure that if there was a common sense tense, even the people on the site would fail it.)

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

escape artist posted:

A guy did that in New Jersey to 7 women and only got 6 months in prison.

I briefly considered getting out of bed, but now I don't think I will today. :(

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.
Hi, there, Patriots, anyone want to discuss Immigration?

Wait - facts? What facts?

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Wet and ready posted:

Get thee to a statistics class, Dave Miller

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.

Wet and ready posted:

These people literally cover their ears and go "La La La La"

SpeedySurfer
Sep 30, 2008

Wet and ready posted:

Do these people not know what a sample group is?

Or do they really expect all polls to be done with every single person.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Not to break character or anything, but I just want to say that I will never not be impressed by Nate Silver. What an awesome and brilliant guy.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
All the natives are very restless today about their conservative hero Rand Paul voting yes for Hagels nomination.

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.
I left last evening early, so I didn't get in on the "Dr." Sharon Schuetz fun,
but I had some previously prepared material.

Perhaps some of you can still use it.

Particular attention should be paid to
The Hat - "Dr." Sharon Bowman
The glamor shots - "Model" Sharon Schuetz
And, Wonder of Wonder, "Clown" Sharon Schuetz - proud Bachelor and Doctor from Clownerstone University, Lake Charles in 1993 and 1998 respectively.

Edit: and "Titanic" Sharon Schuetz in the bottom right corner - "Draw me like one of your French girls"

Wet and ready fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Feb 27, 2013

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

Wet and ready posted:

And, Wonder of Wonder, "Clown" Sharon Schuetz - proud Bachelor and Doctor from Clownerstone University, Lake Charles in 1993 and 1998 respectively.

Clowns are supposed to round off the corners of their mouths to be less scary. One clown notable for not doing this is Pogo aka John Wayne Gacy. :gonk:

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
If you have been hesitant to troll this website, I suggest you create an account and pick it up right away. Some of the best stuff I've seen so far :

I've found if you friend as many people as you can and like all the statuses on their wall, they will have your back when non-friends try to report you, clearly a Soros mechanism working as intended.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

While youtube processes the Tea Party Community Daily Breif for today here's a challenge for people without platinum.
- Give me a way to contact you and one of you lucky people will win.
Also remember if you've asked for IRC access to check your PMs.

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

zylche posted:

While youtube processes the Tea Party Community Daily Breif for today here's a challenge for people without platinum.
- Give me a way to contact you and one of you lucky people will win.
Also remember if you've asked for IRC access to check your PMs.

Apredatordrone at hotmail dot com

Thanks for offering this up!

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Burning Beard posted:

Apredatordrone at hotmail dot com

Thanks for offering this up!
Delivery Status Notification [Failure]: Mailbox Unavailable.

Here's the recording of TPC Daily
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQ7nIbSuVo

Point out funny times for people to jump to, etc. Criticism over the horrible layout also needed.

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

zylche posted:

Point out funny times for people to jump to, etc. Criticism over the horrible layout also needed.

Oh, crap, sorry: I've gone through two of those e mails

Apredatordrone at yahoo dot com

Sorry and thanks again

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.
Boy, I'm not getting any mileage out of this at all. I wonder if I've been blocked by a lot of people ?

Feel free to post this around.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

zylche posted:

The first caller (around 9:00) doesn't mind Chuck Hagel because he's so anti-Israel that the Jewish media won't follow him like they do with Obama, so...huh?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Nice Davis posted:

The first caller (around 9:00) doesn't mind Chuck Hagel because he's so anti-Israel that the Jewish media won't follow him like they do with Obama, so...huh?

They say they've blocked donors as trolls accidentally. :woop:

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Made my account as a female. BAM, a dozen friend requests instantly. This should be interesting. My playstyle has been to overlay Hitler/terrible people quotes on portraits of Conservative Heroes (©). It's been working flawlessly so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Amazing, these people have gotten so paranoid that they will now block and/or delete every thread that they suspect "trolls" in, even when nobody is trolling. Thread title is very accurate.

Somehow I haven't gotten banned yet, though I have found The One Quote that will get any thread deleted. And it's just one sentence from one of the founding fathers.

• Locked thread