Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
I was good friends with Guzda until I got banned. :smug: All it takes is paranoia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hazo posted:

Holy poo poo.

Ban any religion that isn't my own, because they are hate groups. These people are monsters.

good thing the bill of rights is not in the main constitution.

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012
So I have been ordered to remove my "Oh Please Tread On Me" banner image. No reason why, but I have been warned! (a week ago)

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

etalian posted:

good thing the bill of rights is not in the main constitution.
Uh the Bill of Rights protects religion, not hate groups, cults, or philosophies like Islam. Stupid lib.

I'm genuinely distressed by how quickly my brain is reaching these conclusions after reading so much TPC.

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

rocketgril posted:

So I have been ordered to remove my "Oh Please Tread On Me" banner image. No reason why, but I have been warned! (a week ago)

Constitution forbids use of bondage in 'Murican Flags.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Hazo posted:

Holy poo poo.

Ban any religion that isn't my own, because they are hate groups. These people are monsters.

I'm so terrified of up to 99 mosques in Ohio. I fully expect bombs to start going off at any time unless so true patriots save us from this scum. Of course, the true patriots cannot save us if Obama steals our guns. Thanks Obama. :bahgawd:

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

There's a new donation box up. No deadline, no goal. That percentage bar is going to be at 0% for a long time :allears:

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Hazo posted:

I'm genuinely distressed by how quickly my brain is reaching these conclusions after reading so much TPC.

Honestly, embrace it. I think I am developing a sixth sense. I think I can spot TPCers when I am at the store, or gym, or wherever. That or I'm having a psychotic break and I think everyone is from TPC and they look at me with knowing eyes. :psyduck:

e: v v Is there an article archived somewhere so I can read about this more?

Nevermind, I found some info.

quote:

Linn also said he had been drinking heavily prior to driving his truck to the mosque, consuming as many as 45 beers in seven hours.

When asked by the judge if he knew any Muslim or what Islam is, Linn reportedly said, "No, I only know what I hear on Fox News and what I hear on radio."

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Mar 6, 2013

insert_funny
Jan 5, 2013

I can never have plastic surgery, because I don't feel like chipping in another five bucks to change the picture.
I live near a mosque in Ohio. And the only time I've ever felt unsafe is last year, when a redneck from Indiana downed a case of beer, loaded up his car with guns and gasoline, then drove to that mosque and tried to burn it down.

His defense? Fox News.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
What's so great about the founding fathers anyway? I know they wrote the constitution but they didn't even both putting in freedom of speech or all the gun stuff. Someone else had to go in later and make a bunch of amendments to fix it up.

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN

insert_funny posted:

I live near a mosque in Ohio. And the only time I've ever felt unsafe is last year, when a redneck from Indiana downed a case of beer, loaded up his car with guns and gasoline, then drove to that mosque and tried to burn it down.

His defense? Fox News.

Typical lib. Not taking responsibility for his actions.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Dr_Amazing posted:

What's so great about the founding fathers anyway? I know they wrote the constitution but they didn't even both putting in freedom of speech or all the gun stuff. Someone else had to go in later and make a bunch of amendments to fix it up.

The Bill of Rights was proposed before the Constitution was ratified and was itself ratified by pretty much the same group of people within two years :ssh:

But nitpicking aside, your question is still valid, what with the whole "some people can own other people" and "women can't vote" stuff that took a lot longer to fix.

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.

harlequin baby posted:

Honestly, embrace it. I think I am developing a sixth sense. I think I can spot TPCers when I am at the store, or gym, or wherever. That or I'm having a psychotic break and I think everyone is from TPC and they look at me with knowing eyes. :psyduck:

e: v v Is there an article archived somewhere so I can read about this more?

Nevermind, I found some info.

This was in the previous thread, it pretty much explains it all:
http://members.shaw.ca/jeanaltemeyer/drbob/TheAuthoritarians.pdf

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Nice Davis posted:

The Bill of Rights was proposed before the Constitution was ratified and was itself ratified by pretty much the same group of people within two years :ssh:

But nitpicking aside, your question is still valid, what with the whole "some people can own other people" and "women can't vote" stuff that took a lot longer to fix.

When these people say they believe in everything the founding fathers did they really do mean slavery and sexism as well.

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012
So I posted this:

quote:

Because only good God-fearing Christians should be allowed to be American Citizens. All others should be deported or shot! Right?

And someone agreed with it, and when I asked who could actually feel that way, they asked "Don't you?"

FFuuuuuck, I am so loving done.

Edit: Trolls trolling trolls?

Smegma Princess X fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Mar 6, 2013

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

rocketgril posted:

So I posted this:

And someone agreed with it, and when I asked who could actually feel that way, they asked "Don't you?"

FFuuuuuck, I am so loving done.

Edit: Trolls trolling trolls?

It's trolls all the way down.

We all troll down here.

duck hunt
Dec 22, 2010

monsieur fatso posted:

Sorry. Felt bad about that. By the way his message reads, you might be allowed back on? Maybe you're just on probation? Or did you get the white screen IP ban?

The white screen IP ban is particularly funny when they start banning all the IP addresses of public universities, libraries, corporate campuses, etc. Pretty soon real tea party tards on the same networks as you won't be able to access the site due to the IP bans.

Then there's the fact that the IP ban is so easy to get around.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dr_Amazing posted:

Because a myth of dead and silent authority figures impowers an interchangeable elite to convince people to cooperate by appealing to these Great Men in our Great History.

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.

duck hunt posted:

The white screen IP ban is particularly funny when they start banning all the IP addresses of public universities, libraries, corporate campuses, etc. Pretty soon real tea party tards on the same networks as you won't be able to access the site due to the IP bans.

Then there's the fact that the IP ban is so easy to get around.

I suspect that they have some IP ranges that they don't ban, if only because the Selatys and others use them. And they probably got their list by trial and error.

I already went to a local college (a business school) and logged in at the library just to get banned.

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012
Where is that Troll Alert jpg at? I found a few trolls.

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.
So this OCD Spelling Guy seems like a good gig. It is not enough to get banned, but it irritates the poo poo out of people.

And I get to post all the images of stupid teaTards that I want, under the pretext of fixing the Spelling.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Not sure what's better, the threat of killing the president or the dipshit who's never heard of Photoshop.

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.

rocketgril posted:

Where is that Troll Alert jpg at? I found a few trolls.

Use it freely. The Selatys hate it and try to discourage it.

Wet and ready fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Mar 6, 2013

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Now that anti-vaccination types are posting, can we consider TPC a threat to public health as well as safety?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

StandardVC10 posted:

Now that anti-vaccination types are posting, can we consider TPC a threat to public health as well as safety?

AntiVax is defensible as free speech. Which is why the Illuminai promote it; the return of plagues that primarily affect the gullible serves their population agenda :tinfoil:

McCloud24
May 23, 2008

You call yourself a knight; what is that?

StandardVC10 posted:

If I weren't so sure that 70-80% of everyone on the site came from here, I'd say yes.

duck hunt
Dec 22, 2010

Wet and ready posted:

I suspect that they have some IP ranges that they don't ban, if only because the Selatys and others use them. And they probably got their list by trial and error.

I already went to a local college (a business school) and logged in at the library just to get banned.

They are going to have to back off the IP bans after a while. Of course, this means that they have to dole out bans on an account by account basis. This also means that they can't stop trolls from re-rolling new avatars. The gaming language is intentional. :colbert:

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
I WILL catch them all damnit!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I assume just getting a blank white screen is the IP ban.
I've been IP banned, so could someone check to see if Damien Sandow is for real banned?

duck hunt
Dec 22, 2010

I Before E posted:

I assume just getting a blank white screen is the IP ban.
I've been IP banned, so could someone check to see if Damien Sandow is for real banned?

You sir have been benched with a nice ban. Nice work. Want to join my guild? We are looking for more DPS (death-threats-on-the-president per second) for our next raid.

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet
Yeah, you banned dawg. I'm probably gonna be banned too in an hour or so.

EDIT: I've been playing it pretty low-key for the last couple weeks. I have a bunch of friends but honestly I think most of them are deep-cover accounts by other goons. All of my posts have been generally antagonistic to the people I'm responding to because I don't have it in me to actually spout all of their ridiculous quackery. I've gotten away with it, I think, because I've always appended something about "our movement" or something similar at the end of all my flames.

Well I finally flamed this idiot a bit too hard. I told him to report me if he wanted to because "they know me here" etc... but I wouldn't be surprised if I was banned by tomorrow morning. That moron Paul Guzda (is he somone's deep-cover? :tinfoil: ) even posted a smug little goodbye on my wall, which I liked.

So, I'm not banned ATM but I think that's because Selaty is asleep. If I do get banned, that'll be it for me. You win, Tea Partiers!!

GirlBones fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Mar 6, 2013

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

That's a shame. I assume it's too late to find some of Sandow's greatest hits for posterity?

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~
I wonder if they could be convinced that if they have JPEG Artifacts they have a computer virus...

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

McDowell posted:

AntiVax is defensible as free speech. Which is why the Illuminai promote it; the return of plagues that primarily affect the gullible serves their population agenda :tinfoil:

Same thing with the Loose Change people. The Illuminati created the myth to pinpoint undesirables. :tinfoil:

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet
This thread has actually ruined the experience for me a little bit. Like, whenever something just incomprehensibly despicable such as:
I can't believe an actual person would type that sentence out so I think it must be a troll... But then I remember I'm on doubleyoudoubleyoudoubleyoudotteapartycommunitydotcom and i get SO CONFUSED. I think maybe I'm just trolling myself.

EDIT

hahaha but THIS is amazing.

GirlBones fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Mar 6, 2013

Bonald Farndhardt
Apr 18, 2005
Ye it up
All the web proxies I've been trying aren't loading any of the wall/feed posts on TPC -- it's just stuck on the little loading icon. Anyone else seen this?

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.

StandardVC10 posted:

I hate those anti-vac guys so much. Let's bring back Polio, Rubella, Scarlet fever and all the rest, loving morons.

Wet and ready fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Mar 6, 2013

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Hazo posted:

Holy poo poo.

They consistently have Islam confused with radical/fundamentalist Islam - which is a 20th century invention that is about as different from garden variety Islam as the KKK is from regular Christians.

The koran forbids violence against your enemies except in self-defense, but radical violent Islam of the terrorist variety cherry-picks and flat out often just makes poo poo up to justify the violence they use. The koran also tells its followers to stay away from getting Islam into politics, but radical Islam, a 20th century invention, is a fusion of politics and Islam. Radical Islamism also horribly perverts the meaning of Jihad and martyrdom, to further justify the violence employed by the brainwashed extremists that perpetuate it.

This is very similar to how certain types of extremist Christians cherrypick verses to justify violence and oppression against others, in spite of how nice a guy the Jesus character is.

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Mar 6, 2013

BlueDiablo
Aug 15, 2001

Slippery when sexy!

GirlBones posted:

This thread has actually ruined the experience for me a little bit. Like, whenever something just incomprehensibly despicable such as:
I can't believe an actual person would type that sentence out so I think it must be a troll... But then I remember I'm on doubleyoudoubleyoudoubleyoudotteapartycommunitydotcom and i get SO CONFUSED. I think maybe I'm just trolling myself.

EDIT

hahaha but THIS is amazing.

I'm pretty sure Dave Ryan is either a schizophrenic or a genuine true believer. He banned me from his wall for suggesting he was saying we should go back to the "representative republic" of the Framers by ensuring only white Protestant landowners can vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Hazo posted:

Not sure what's better, the threat of killing the president or the dipshit who's never heard of Photoshop.

His internal monologues involve fantasizing about killing the president. Good to know. *Speed-dials FBI.*

• Locked thread