Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

TVarmy posted:

Minor update: My BBW troll account's friend said that he'd like to be dressed as a naughty schoolgirl or french maid during the pegging.

That is all.

See, I'm not surprised. Every good, Christian, teacher's pet, old fat Teaparty member really just has a desire to be a naughty schoolgril.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Calico Heart posted:

See, I'm not surprised. Every good, Christian, teacher's pet, old fat Teaparty member really just has a desire to be a naughty schoolgril.

Seriously, who doesn't like dressing up as a naughty schoolgirl?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

TVarmy posted:

Minor update: My BBW troll account's friend said that he'd like to be dressed as a naughty schoolgirl or french maid during the pegging.

That is all.

So you're really convinced that this real and not a troll? It's just too amazing.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

HollisBrown posted:

So you're really convinced that this real and not a troll? It's just too amazing.

My vote is for trolls trolling trolls, but either way it's hilarious.

By the way, I've noticed that the group of people carrying the torch right now is almost entirely different from the group that was posting a lot at the beginning of the first thread. The quality of the trolling hasn't diminished at all though. Truly TPC is the gift that keeps on giving, and all of us are humble before its bounty.

HappilyDeranged
Mar 17, 2009
Just saw this lovely and not at all racist post:

I never realized that Michelle being a hideously ugly hambeast was a thing until I spent some quality time on TPC. I guess that suggesting children should eat healthy food is a lot more controversial than one might think.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
If a black woman told them to breathe they would hold their breath out of spite

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

HappilyDeranged posted:

Just saw this lovely and not at all racist post:

I never realized that Michelle being a hideously ugly hambeast was a thing until I spent some quality time on TPC. I guess that suggesting children should eat healthy food is a lot more controversial than one might think.

I went to go check Ray Valdes' page to look for that picture to comment on it, only to find that it was private. However, I did notice his profile picture:

Ignoring that Leonidas appears to have a lazy eye, the first thing that stood out to me was the message.
Perhaps our own Molon Labe can strike up a conversation with this guy?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Whoever is Gruntilda Winklybunion: thank you.

Bonald Farndhardt
Apr 18, 2005
Ye it up
Just doing my patriotic duty :patriot:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

HappilyDeranged posted:

As someone who hasn't really spent much time digging into politics, I always thought she was fairly attractive. After wallowing around with these abhorrent people, the hate for her has been one of the most surprising things for me.

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

I went to go check Ray Valdes' page to look for that picture to comment on it, only to find that it was private. However, I did notice his profile picture:

Ignoring that Leonidas appears to have a lazy eye, the first thing that stood out to me was the message.

First thing I noticed was Leonidas' great, misshapen rack.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

GET MY BELT SON posted:

As someone who hasn't really spent much time digging into politics, I always thought she was fairly attractive. After wallowing around with these abhorrent people, the hate for her has been one of the most surprising things for me.

Yeah, people running around calling her ugly and fat was amazing to me. Or anyone suggesting the previous first ladies were beauties in comparison (ignoring Hillary and Bush I), for that matter.

HappilyDeranged
Mar 17, 2009

GET MY BELT SON posted:

Same here. I hardly live in the most progressive area, but I never hear any of the conservatives that I know insulting Michelle . On TPC, there seems to be as much hate for her as there is for the President, and it's all about how fat, ugly, and "unladylike" she is.

Seconding the love for Grunthilda- very entertaining!

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

GET MY BELT SON posted:

That picture in particular is bad because the two women they're comparing her to are about two decades younger. For her age, Michelle Obama is not doing badly.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

ungulateman posted:

That picture in particular is bad because the two women they're comparing her to are about two decades younger. For her age, Michelle Obama is not doing badly.

Also, they are wearing much tighter skirts.

For the smart(?) conservatives, they don't call her ugly because that's not an easy case to make, instead they say she's "not classy" (i.e. not white.)

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012
Well, here's a conspiracy theory I thought was dead and buried, revived by none other than Micheal Bowman.

Talk about proof that these people are living in the '50s.

McCloud24
May 23, 2008

You call yourself a knight; what is that?

ungulateman posted:

How old do you think Michelle Obama is, exactly? Carla Bruni is like 45. Not that I'm trying to defend that bullshit or anything.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

How much do you wanna bet all these 'Molon Labe' types would collapse into quivering balls of terror in an actual combat situation?

e: Also, I wonder how many of them realize that Leonidas ended up, you know, dead, and the Persians actually did end up 'coming and taking them'.

Mister Bates fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Mar 12, 2013

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Neodymium posted:

Well, here's a conspiracy theory I thought was dead and buried, revived by none other than Micheal Bowman.

Now you know why Tea Partiers only drink rain water and grain alcohol.

General Ripper would be a delightful member of their site to discuss his deep feelings on Purity of Essence.

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012
Here is some fun madness.

Basically, "Everyone has a right to their religion, but only I can impose my beliefs on people, they can't. If they do they get 1000 years dungeon.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Neodymium posted:

My county (Pinellas County, FL, not some out-in-the-sticks wasteland) recently voted to refuse fluoride in the water thanks to chuckle-fucks like this.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
Isn't the test for citizenship so hard that the average American would fail it anyway?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

rocketgril posted:

Here is some fun madness.<snip>

Basically, "Everyone has a right to their religion, but only I can impose my beliefs on people, they can't. If they do they get 1000 years dungeon.

I love how his declaration of principles takes up like three quarters of the screed and when asked about actually governing it's just "Restore our economy. Yeah, I'll do that, no sweat." How does he think principles get threatened in the first place?

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

StandardVC10 posted:

I love how his declaration of principles takes up like three quarters of the screed and when asked about actually governing it's just "Restore our economy. Yeah, I'll do that, no sweat." How does he think principles get threatened in the first place?

Reminds me of Romney's plan, "businesses will be so glad that I'm elected that the economy will fix itself." yes that was his actual plan for fixing the economy and people voted for him.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

rocketgril posted:

"I believe in personal freedom and liberty for all, except my political opponents, who must be forcibly removed from government and prevented from ever gaining power again, no matter how many people might support them!"

Literally fascist. This seriously sounds like something out of Franco's Spain, removing all liberals and progressives from the government for the 'good of the country' was something the Falangists were really big on. I also like how he seems to believe the ACLU is an agency of the government.

Mister Bates fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Mar 12, 2013

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

StandardVC10 posted:

And how exactly will he "restore the value of our dollar?"

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

SC Bracer posted:

Isn't the test for citizenship so hard that the average American would fail it anyway?

It's really loving easy, and it's only given in English. But yeah, a lot of American citizens would probably fail it.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...60aRCRD&print=0

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Aw, I made an account and just started playing when the site stopped working on me.

Guess I'll try back again tomorrow.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SC Bracer posted:

Anyone who got a decent grade in high school government and american history classes should be able to pass it.

So yeah, most americans would fail.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I am so sick of these loving idiots calling anything they don't like treason.

Seriously? Everyone involved in passing the 14th amendment is guilty of treason? gently caress you.

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012
The site is down for me, too. It stopped working when I posted about the Selaty's 5 figure income from the site.

Edit: Never mind, looks like the proxy I was using got banned without my account being banned.

Smegma Princess X fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Mar 12, 2013

HappilyDeranged
Mar 17, 2009
It was down for me for a few minutes, but now it's back. Thought I got bannned there for a second.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

I Fought The Mom posted:

It's really loving easy, and it's only given in English. But yeah, a lot of American citizens would probably fail it.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...60aRCRD&print=0

tallian posted:

Anyone who got a decent grade in high school government and american history classes should be able to pass it.

So yeah, most americans would fail.

Ah I see. I'd read somewhere about that, and I sort of equated it with the test being hard. I find it funny that I can answer those sample questions without being an American, or even trying to get a citizenship though. :v:

Teresa Heinz-Kirby
Jan 2, 2007

i was here first i had a reservation

SC Bracer posted:

Ah I see. I'd read somewhere about that, and I sort of equated it with the test being hard. I find it funny that I can answer those sample questions without being an American, or even trying to get a citizenship though. :v:

Well we filter out the ridiculously stupid, we have enough of those. Come build us a bomb or be a doctor though!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

HappilyDeranged posted:

It was down for me for a few minutes, but now it's back. Thought I got bannned there for a second.

The white screen is a ban, right?

If so, I just got banned for talking about meat, and nothing but.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

White screen is IP ban.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Brawnfire posted:

Hahahaha what? That can't be true. Not even this place.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

rocketgril posted:

This will be a massive time-saver in the development of Michael Botman, thanks for grabbing this.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Brawnfire posted:

If you were using a proxy then they probably IP banned that proxy either by digging the IP or because of somebody else using the same proxy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

thehumandignity posted:

Hahahaha what? That can't be true. Not even this place.

I poo poo you not. I only talked about various grilled meats and how much I like them.

I engaged with some guy with an Arabic handle about eating pork, and then it was all over.

I was less than an hour old.

CrazyLittle posted:

If you were using a proxy then they probably IP banned that proxy either by digging the IP or because of somebody else using the same proxy.

I am a little technically stupid, so I'm not sure how to tell/what to check regarding proxy usage. Is this something I can bypass, or is that not to be discussed?

• Locked thread