Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Pick posted:

"what's this?" indeed.

I like to imagine this is a thriving subgenre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkfat
May 6, 2003
Moo.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Pick posted:

"what's this?" indeed.

This seems like someone lost a bet in the "Ask us about writing erotica" thread.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Pick posted:

"what's this?" indeed.

I looked it up. The author says it contains "partial shifting, hot gay sex, and a cuttlefish shifter gangbang!"

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

U wot mate

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Pick posted:

"what's this?" indeed.

Read the sample.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Read the sample.

quote:

Businessman Paul is on a beachside vacation to unwind and enjoy the sun, the sand and the surf - sometimes from below the waves. While scuba diving, he encounters a trio of cuttlefish that turn out to be much more than they seem: they're shapeshifters, and they want Paul for their own! Warning: 18+ only! Contains partial shifting, hot gay sex, and a cuttlefish shifter gangbang!

Read an excerpt:

“You know how you wanted to see what it was like to be one of us?” Irvin asked, his deep voice quiet.

“Yes?”

“We’re gonna show you.”

Paul found himself surrounded by the three cuttle-shifters, all of them naked, all of them eager to get his clothes off him. What the hell, why not, he thought. It was a vacation, after all.

gently caress it, it's vacation.

Thought Businessman Paul.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Pick posted:

gently caress it, it's vacation.

Thought Businessman Paul.

"Get gangbanged by cuttlefish shapeshifters? eh, yolo, why not?"

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Dear lord, there are thousands of creepy and poorly written "erotic stories" on Amazon. I think I have a new hosed up obsession. :allears:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Liar Lyre posted:

Dear lord, there are thousands of creepy and poorly written "erotic stories" on Amazon. I think I have a new hosed up obsession. :allears:

The only one you need is SA's very first completed Goon Project "A Game of Bones" by acclaimed author T.B. Thread.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 04:31 on May 4, 2013

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The only one you need is SA's very first completed Goon Project "A Game of Bones" by acclaimed author T.B. Thread.

There has to be a chapter on lemon cakes or no buy. :colbert:

Luna Loupe
Feb 17, 2012

Pick posted:

"what's this?" indeed.

'Round about 40-50 people have purchased this since it was published. I don't pretend to know why, but they have.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Luna Loupe posted:

'Round about 40-50 people have purchased this since it was published. I don't pretend to know why, but they have.

If it was 99 cents I would have.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Lord Lambeth posted:

There has to be a chapter on lemon cakes or no buy. :colbert:

The lemony lemony lemoncakes are so lemony you'll wish you paid more than the low low price of $2.99 for "A Game of Bones", the first novel in the bestselling series A Ballad of rear end and Weiner by the American E.L. James, T.B. Thread.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 04:50 on May 4, 2013

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

There are so many great ones, like "The Legend of Bigcock" and "Fuckin' Werewolves". I have to make a thread or tumblr or something for this.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I was going to say someone should make a line of boxed daiquiris or something, and then I realized there's no way that doesn't wind up with some wasted kids.

Dan Murphy's, Australia's finest (cheapest) liquor store, has you covered. We loving excel in getting kids drunk around here.

Unskilled Labour
Jul 23, 2009
In Australia the slang term for a box of wine is goon.

Edit: The plastic bladders that hold the wine inside the box make excellent pillows for when you pass out in the park or on campus after drinking some goon. Just open the box, take out the bladder, hold the valve open and blow air into it.

Unskilled Labour has a new favorite as of 06:50 on May 4, 2013

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Memento1979 posted:

Dan Murphy's, Australia's finest (cheapest) liquor store, has you covered. We loving excel in getting kids drunk around here.
drat Aussies. I had to get teenage drunk on Boone's Farm and Mad Dog 20/20. Where's my box of hooch?

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
That's goddamn magical :allears:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

KnifeWrench posted:

This is true, however it's also possible to acclimate to a specific animal's dander (to a degree) over time.

Certain breeds like Maine Coon (my buddy is part Maine coon) also underproduce the salivary protein that is the most common allergen.

Content -

Knifey McSpoon
Mar 3, 2009

DiggityDoink posted:

drat Aussies. I had to get teenage drunk on Boone's Farm and Mad Dog 20/20. Where's my box of hooch?

You never wanted to get drunk on that stuff trust me. A nice comfy goon bag pillow is of little use when your head feels like it has a pallet of bricks inside of it.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The lemony lemony lemoncakes are so lemony you'll wish you paid more than the low low price of $2.99 for "A Game of Bones", the first novel in the bestselling series A Ballad of rear end and Weiner by the American E.L. James, T.B. Thread.
I like you. You are a funny man who posts funny things. That said, goon-written parody fantasy erotica is not high on anybody's reading list, and you and the guy with the Ahnuld avatar should stop posting about it everywhere. With so many genuinely hilarious/awful books on the kindle store, nobody is going to pay money for your Book Barn injoke.

[now waiting for goons to rush out in droves to spite me]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Knifey McSpoon posted:

You never wanted to get drunk on that stuff trust me.

I respectfully disagree. Or, in my local dialect "GEDITINTAYAYAFARKKINPOOFTAAAAAAH".

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Memento1979 posted:

Bullshit, it was expensive as gently caress buying anything above 3.2 beer in that country.

Edit: (FYI, I loved that country and would move there given the slightest opportunity)

Leercore
Nov 2, 2007

Ikarus posted:

Bullshit, it was expensive as gently caress buying anything above 3.2 beer in that country.

Edit: (FYI, I loved that country and would move there given the slightest opportunity)

After the tax on pre-mixed spirits came in, which was supposed to deter kids from getting shitfaced, kids just started buying the cheaper alternative, which is 700ml bottles of spirits, and getting even more shitfaced than ever before. Thanks government.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

AlphaDog posted:

I respectfully disagree. Or, in my local dialect "GEDITINTAYAYAFARKKINPOOFTAAAAAAH".

That's the best use of a ute I've ever seen. And it's probably the most 'stralyan thing I've ever seen, too: beer + ute + swimming pool. It just needs a southern cross somewhere in there, and a barbie, and we'd have Peak 'Stralya.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ikarus posted:

Sure, those things cost around 22 bucks each. But you have to remember, a waiter probably makes around 15 bucks an hour here. My student internship pays me $27/hr. But this isn't the comparative economics thread now, is it!

Memento has a new favorite as of 13:42 on May 4, 2013

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Knifey McSpoon posted:

You never wanted to get drunk on that stuff trust me. A nice comfy goon bag pillow is of little use when your head feels like it has a pallet of bricks inside of it.

Apparently you've never had Mad Dog. Let me introduce you to what they call "Bum Wine" or "Prison Toilet Schnapps". http://www.bumwine.com/

I would rather drink turpentine or formaldehyde than even think of drinking MD20/20 again.

DiggityDoink has a new favorite as of 12:17 on May 4, 2013

Unskilled Labour
Jul 23, 2009

Hydrolith posted:

That's the best use of a ute I've ever seen. And it's probably the most 'stralyan thing I've ever seen, too: beer + ute + swimming pool. It just needs a southern cross somewhere in there, and a barbie, and we'd have Peak 'Stralya.

I'd guess that at least one of those blokes has a southern cross tattoo.

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Hydrolith posted:

That's the best use of a ute I've ever seen.

Nope.

Ikarus posted:

Because you can get 13% wine for about $3 per litre pretty much anywhere, I'd have to disagree.

Elector_Nerdlingen has a new favorite as of 13:03 on May 4, 2013

Dekenai
Mar 11, 2009

I have this in my fridge right now:

Classy, huh?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

The Queensland numberplate really sells it.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Goon spotted.

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy

Shiny Uncle looks like Al Roker.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Best character in Jagged Alliance 2 Unfinished Business.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

If it was 99 cents I would have.

It probably is 99 cents if you have prime. And free to check out. Every book from the terrible book covers tumblr was when I clicked on them to see if the description was as bad as the cover.

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

Hydrolith posted:

'stralyan 'Stralya.

it's straya oval office

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

AlphaDog posted:

It took me an embarrassingly long time to learn that this isn't what the term carpool meant.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Call that a ute? Where's the bullbar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

• Locked thread