Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Eiba posted:

Edit: I've heard of people liking part 5 (Japanese people especially?) but I've never really understood why. And I don't mean that in an arrogant "I have better taste" way, I'd really like to enjoy part 5 more, so it'd be cool if someone could explain why it'd be well received.

It's not as obvious as GLORIOUS DUWANG, but the translation of Vento Aureo is really, really lovely. As in making poo poo up and butchering all characterisation lovely. There's a retranslation project ongoing, but as par for the course it's slow as all hell.

Still, I'd agree that Vento Aureo is one of the weaker parts even though I actually like it. It's got some really great moments and I the gang to be one of the better protagonist teams in the series, but the plot is pretty much even more extraneous to the overall story than Part 4 was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Eiba posted:

I guess that's still a problem with Stone Ocean, as Steel Ball Run has no such issue. It's just utterly fantastic and fresh that you there's no sort of drag at all from binging it right after the entirety of Jojo before it.

Thats because Jojo has two speeds, Fight and Goofy poo poo. Putting the race in SBR gave us a source of conflict outside of stand battles, and sometimes it was nice to just see who was going to come in first.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Eiba posted:

I think most of the bad things about Stone Ocean, including my own less than stellar first impressions, would be greatly ameliorated if people took a nice long break after part 5 before getting into it.

That must be it. After binging through all of Vento Aureo and starting immediately with Stone Ocean, I got tired after its first volume and stopped reading for a good month or two. When I got back to Stone Ocean and then binged it, I wounded up loving. It's probably my second-favorite part right after Steel Ball Run.

I guess the moral of the story is that Vento Aureo just completely kills your ability to read and enjoy more JoJo.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Ilpalazzo posted:

I don't think 1 has much going for it other than being endearingly goofy.

Part 1 has Will Zeppeli and Speedwagon. There is no better thing to have going for. :colbert:

In all honesty, though, I used to be of this opinion too, along with PART 3 TRUMPS THEM ALL. Right now, however, I have come to one drat conclusion: I cannot consider anything as "the weakest" when it allows this gorgeous jewel to be animated/voiced. I know for a fact that fight-wise it gets so much crazier than that, but the sheer bravado of that scene still pumps me up. And that's why I still love this series.

As far as the characters/voice actors breathing life into them, I really want to believe someone might out-crazy Sugita as Joseph. I really want to believe it, but it's looking pretty doubtful. Romi Park voicing Koichi brings the biggest smile to my face, though; especially because, stand-wise, that explains what he gets up to later on if they're bringing her on board for Koichi.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Wark Say posted:

Part 1 has Will Zeppeli and Speedwagon. There is no better thing to have going for. :colbert:

In all honesty, though, I used to be of this opinion too, along with PART 3 TRUMPS THEM ALL. Right now, however, I have come to one drat conclusion: I cannot consider anything as "the weakest" when it allows this gorgeous jewel to be animated/voiced. I know for a fact that fight-wise it gets so much crazier than that, but the sheer bravado of that scene still pumps me up. And that's why I still love this series.

As far as the characters/voice actors breathing life into them, I really want to believe someone might out-crazy Sugita as Joseph. I really want to believe it, but it's looking pretty doubtful. Romi Park voicing Koichi brings the biggest smile to my face, though; especially because, stand-wise, that explains what he gets up to later on if they're bringing her on board for Koichi.

I hope that when the part 5 anime comes out, someone splices together a video of Romi Park as Koichi talking to Romi Park as Giorno in the PS2 game.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

I think Part 3 is the worst, followed by maybe part 5? Stone Ocean was great until it kind of went into this over the top slog of insane fight after insane fight, and I really didn't like how Pucci's plan worked out where it was just kind of a series of nonsensical events that somehow miraculously gave him a magic baby that turned him into god. I'm sure part 5 seems kind of bland because its a bad translation, it does feel like its missing something in the character interactions and suchlike. It did give us an explanation for stands as some kind of space virus poo poo as well and that's really unnecessary and a point against it.

I don't think I'm in the majority at all when I say part 3 is the worst, but I really didn't like it. The characters were great but the pacing was garbage and they establish their only proper goal (lets go kill Dio) right at the start, and then they spent the entire story getting distracted from that goal by fighting dude after dude after dude after dude. They get through the entire tarot and then they bring in MORE people named after Egyptian gods. There is simply not enough plot to keep me engaged in another sidetracking fight with a car stand or a boat stand or a magnet lady stand or whatever the gently caress. I mean the individual fights were sometimes really great, but they don't thread together in a way that keeps you interested like SBR does, they just stack right up into this huge pile of Fighting People. I know it is a manga about people fighting, but Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency both handled the plot and pacing loads better, even if sometimes it was just by virtue of not being so goddamn long.

I think Jojolion has the potential to be the best part yet. Its like Araki took the writing quality of SBR but also made the story thematic this time in a really cool way. I also hope he doesn't spoil the mystery really early on like he did in part 4 where the murderers were a guy who we had never seen before and a guy that was introduced right after the ghost girl said "there is another murderer in the little town of duwang", and then was immediately shown murdering someone.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
I read all of Part 4 when all you could get was DUWANG and I have to say that Diamond Is Not Break is by far the best part. Abaj forever.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

So far I'm within the middle of Vento Aureo, and I haven't found TOO many issues with it on my binge reading. I enjoy Passione so far with the characters' interactions and personalities, and I don't mind Giorno's attitude since I feel he's a part of the gang, not the main character (Akin to how I felt Jotaro was like overall in Stardust Crusaders - I thought Polnareff and Kakyoin were more interesting to watch rather than him).

I also really-really loved Diamond is Not Crash and I want to see it animated just for Highway Star alone, it really felt like Josuke's greatest hits the whole way.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

LightningKimba posted:

So far I'm within the middle of Vento Aureo, and I haven't found TOO many issues with it on my binge reading. I enjoy Passione so far with the characters' interactions and personalities, and I don't mind Giorno's attitude since I feel he's a part of the gang, not the main character (Akin to how I felt Jotaro was like overall in Stardust Crusaders - I thought Polnareff and Kakyoin were more interesting to watch rather than him).

I also really-really loved Diamond is Not Crash and I want to see it animated just for Highway Star alone, it really felt like Josuke's greatest hits the whole way.

Vento Aureo is genuinely good for most of it. It just stops making sense toward the end.

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010
Since Part 5 is not really tied to Part 6 and most people think the ending is what's weakest, what would you guys think if they redid the ending of Part 5 for the anime (if they get to it that is)?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Silver2195 posted:

Vento Aureo JoJo's Bizzare Adventure is genuinely good for most of it. It just stops making sense toward the end.

I feel like this is a more correct sentiment for each part.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

JDRockefeller posted:

Since Part 5 is not really tied to Part 6 and most people think the ending is what's weakest, what would you guys think if they redid the ending of Part 5 for the anime (if they get to it that is)?

Hell no. I want to see that glorious trainwreck in (kinda) motion.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Robviously posted:

I feel like this is a more correct sentiment for each part.

I guess that's partly true. The endings of the first Parts 1, 2, 4, and 7 were OK, but then we have Jotaro gaining the ability to stop time out of nowhere, human souls having lightbulbs on the back of their heads, and Pucci gaining ultimate cosmic power by following completely random instructions.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Silver2195 posted:

Jotaro gaining the ability to stop time out of nowhere

Everything else I'll give you, but this was actually foreshadowed since the first goddamn chapter. Go back and look at every bullshit move that Star Platinum pulls throughout the series. Then think about how it accomplished all that.

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

Everything else I'll give you, but this was actually foreshadowed since the first goddamn chapter. Go back and look at every bullshit move that Star Platinum pulls throughout the series. Then think about how it accomplished all that.

At the very least, it was foreshadowed in the middle of his fight with Dio, and I think Kakyoin notices similarities as well?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Cool Japan indeed

I didn't think Polnareff's hair was possible to do in real life :allears:

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Kurtofan posted:

I didn't think Polnareff's hair was possible to do in real life :allears:

Two words: Egg Whites.

Jeek
Feb 15, 2012
It's cool indeed.

JDRockefeller posted:

I think that it is possible to beat King Crimson if Diavolo doesn't know Spice Girl's ability (which may just be the case as Trish is involved in only the Notorious B.I.G. fight and its controller obviously cannot gather information back to Diavolo).

EDIT:

Cerebral Bore posted:

A bit late, but all I want from the Part 5 ending in the anime is this blaring in the background at all times.

I'd rather hear this as the background music for the Rolling Stone part.

Araki has good taste in music, by the way. Jojo has introduced me to quite a few good songs like While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Bohemian Rhapsody.

Jeek fucked around with this message at 11:24 on May 4, 2013

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

JDRockefeller posted:

At the very least, it was foreshadowed in the middle of his fight with Dio, and I think Kakyoin notices similarities as well?

It was far earlier than that. Things like catching a bullet in mid-air or moving the cigarette during the D'Arby the Gambler fight suddenly make perfect sense if Jotaro was stopping time unconsciously for brief moments.

JDRockefeller posted:

A bit late, but all I want from the Part 5 ending in the anime is this blaring in the background at all times.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Some new Jojo All Star Battle info from a talk show:

quote:

The next new character reveals will be from Part 2 and Part 4.

Seeing as how it's "All Star", a lot of content from every Part will be in the game.

All of the playable characters are finished, they're now in the final Bug Checking phase of development.

The next PV will show the culmination of everything up to this point. (meaning all of what we've seen, not the full game)

The Director was saying "It's fun to get reactions from people when I pick this or that character." (Just trying to explain the excitement you feel when selecting characters to show off)

Details on new characters will appear in Jump and Ultra Jump at least once every month.

The system is very much like JoJo (cryptic)
Work on the project originally began 7 years ago

Next trailer and reveals is next month apparently.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

A new character from Part 2? Oh man I hope it's Stroheim. :dance:

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

In a world where one bear has a shotgun: Fuck.
I think Stroheim would be ideal, but Cars is more likely if they don't just do both.

NovaPolice
May 9, 2006

WE ARE RICH

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh man, even Weather Report's weird sheep horns were faithfully remade :allears:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Some neat info on Jojo ASB:

http://hurricanecrew.tumblr.com/post/49772730970/display-cases-the-stroheim-poster-says-you-will

quote:

Display cases, the Stroheim poster says “ YOU WILL BUY THIS GAAAAAAAME! SO SAYS GERMAN SCIEEEEEEENCE!!!!”
here is some more info 2nd Character Colors
Johnny - green
Jonathan - reddish-purple
Zeppeli - red
Giorno - purple, Gold E - same as default (but i hear Requiem looks fabulous)
Jolyne - leaf green, Stone Free - red (Different from the 2/16 demo)
DIO - reddish-orange, The World - creamy white
Josuke - purple, Crazy Diamond - green

For some of this next stuff I’ll refer to some things from PV4

Known special intros
Jonathan vs DIO
Jonathan vs Zeppeli (confirmed to be the 1:20 mark of PV4)
Jotaro vs DIO
DIO vs Polnareff
Josuke vs Okuyasu
Giorno vs DIO
Giorno vs Polnareff
Jolyne vs Jotaro

All of the JoJo hero quotes from 1:58-2:08 are win poses/quotes.

I’m assuming the dialogue between Johnny and Gyro after that is going to be a special intro. Though I hope in the full version Johnny says the full passage from the manga.

Every character will have their own line when they make fun of Josuke’s hair. DIO’s from the PV was one of those. I’m assuming they say that when he activates his super-armor super cause well that’s the context of him getting pissed off. A source has given some of those lines for a couple characters but I’ll detail those in the character mentions for those mentioned.

I love that sort of details, like how Giorno's super Golden Punch made Dio's "thumb in eye" punch when used on Jonathan.

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 20:58 on May 6, 2013

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Kurtofan posted:

I love that sort of details, like how Giorno's super Golden Punch made Dio's "thumb in eye" punch when used on Jonathan.

What? Where did you get that? And where can I get the latest on Jojo/ASB news? I must know...

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Morter posted:

What? Where did you get that? And where can I get the latest on Jojo/ASB news? I must know...

That was in the fourth trailer, around 3:06 in the video, you can see Golden Experience putting his thumb in Jonathan's eye:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuAl9rJtrr8

I get my news from a jojo forum: http://ls57tiger.freepgs.com/jojo/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=24&sid=b846ac8bad040d692b42551ea081ae80

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
I'm a little annoyed that for all the other nods to the series they've been making in the game, they're using recolors for the 2P costumes instead of using other outfits the characters wore in the series.

In other news, I found a pretty funny JoJo doujin.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/169614/jojos-bizarre-adventure-little-by-little-doujinshi_v1_by_no-group/1

I at least chuckled at most of the jokes, except the part 5 ones, but I don't think those would translate well at all. And the Joseph/Suzie Q page was kinda cute.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Hahaha! The White Snake page legitimately cracked me up, that is a great gag.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Kuroyama posted:

I'm a little annoyed that for all the other nods to the series they've been making in the game, they're using recolors for the 2P costumes instead of using other outfits the characters wore in the series.

In other news, I found a pretty funny JoJo doujin.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/169614/jojos-bizarre-adventure-little-by-little-doujinshi_v1_by_no-group/1

I at least chuckled at most of the jokes, except the part 5 ones, but I don't think those would translate well at all. And the Joseph/Suzie Q page was kinda cute.

Oh sweet this finally got translated.

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010
The Lisa Lisa page is my favorite page.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/169614/jojos-bizarre-adventure-little-by-little-doujinshi_v1_by_no-group/10

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/169614/jojos-bizarre-adventure-little-by-little-doujinshi_v1_by_no-group/27

This was just fantastic.

NovaPolice
May 9, 2006
It was a pretty good doujin.

Anyways:

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
But his favorite movie is Never Cry Wolf... :confused:

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Either way, now I have that song stuck in my head.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Stardust Crusaders: 1988
The Little Mermaid: 1989
:colbert:

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
Luckily, Jolyne was born after 1989.

e: or was this about his favorite movie or whatever? Disregard.

LordMune fucked around with this message at 13:31 on May 9, 2013

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Detailed look into Koichi and Araki in All Star Battle!

And also Bites the Dust is a hazard in the Morioh stage we've seen so far.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201305/09033000.html

Pictures are in the article, here's the translation I found on a jojo forum:

mikestrider posted:

Koichi Hirose - CV: Romi Park

Battle Style: Stand (Echoes)

Making his debut in Part IV. Awakened as a Stand User after receiving “The Arrow” from Keicho Nijimura. His Stand can evolve to Act 2 and Act 3 to match his mental growth. Act 1 can create sound effects and attach them to any surface/object, and subsequently make the sound it creates repeat itself. In Act 2, the sound effects are only created from the tail, and by touching the created sound effect with the tail the user increases its effectiveness. And finally, Act 3 has the ability to add weight to objects it hits, increasing their gravity.

Special Attack:
“The sound of cicadas goes through stone” (Transliteration; Researching the Japanese line referred me to a common spring haiku)

Attacking with ACT1’s tail, numerous sound effects appear over one another, quite literally it’s telling the opponent to “soak it up!”.

Special Attack:
“Dojuuu” *sizzle*

ACT2 throws this “sizzling” sound effect into the enemy, and when hit the opponent receives fire damage.

Throw
“Dohyuuu” *whoo~sh*

The opponent is grabbed while ACT2 releases the *whooooosh* sound effect, literally sweeping the enemy off their feet.

Counter Attack
“Dogg~on” *booo~m* (kinda)

Koichi charges the sound effect for a shockwave within himself, it releases on the enemy if they attack him.

Special Attack:
“Boyo-yo~n” *Bou~nce*

ACT2 leaves the sound effect for “bouncing” on the floor. If the opponent passes over it, they get sent flying upward.

Special Attack:
“S-H-I-T” (ACT3.)

Special Attack:
“What’s with this air pressure!?”

While in Body Mode, ACT3 comes out very quickly and sends out a shockwave to blast the opponent away. You also take some damage, but the opponent is sent further away from you.

Special Attack:
“Beat them, ACT 3!”

Special Attack:
“I can’t forgive you”

Unique Attack:
“Stop I~t!”

Taunt
(Yes, hmm..)

Heart Heat Attack:
“Echoes 3 FREEZE!!”

The damage of the move itself is low, but it weights down the opponent forcing them into a crouching positiong for a certain period of time, so their movement is limited. After the pre-determined time elapses, the opponent is released. Caution though, even though there’s ample time, the opponent has some capacity to reduce the amount of time their stuck crouching.

Great Heat Attack:
“Did I really show some growth??”

A continuous attack performed by all three ACTS. Starts off with ACT1’s sound effect attack. Then, ACT2 intensifies the previous sound attack to further the damage. Finally, it ends with a physical attack from ACT3 while saying “get heavy”, applying all damage at once.

Akira Otoishi - CV: Showtaro Morikubo

Battle Style: Stand (Red Hot Chili Pepper)

Making his debut in Part IV, he was given Stand power from Keicho Nijimura, but Akira killed him, took the Bow and Arrow, and started making more Stand Users. His Stand, Red Hot Chili Pepper, absorbs electricity and can move any place where there is a power supply. It is a remote Stand, yet it can become quite powerful if it absorbs enough electricity.

Unique Move:
“Charge”

Akira has a special “Electric Power” gauge above his HH meter. His performance changes depending on how much the gauge is filled by. If the gauge is at 0%, it has to be recovered or else he can’t use his Stand. With this unique move, he takes out a battery to charge his electrical power. It can be used at will when needed.

Special Attack:
“Spit Fire”

Calls out his RC plane, and RHCP comes down from it to attack.

Unique Taunt:
“Light Hand Method”

A special taunt for accumulating his HH gauge.

Special Attack:
“I’m closing in on you!”

After grabbing onto the opponent, releases a torrent of electricity at the both of you.

Counter Attack:
“Aim here! Right here”

Taunts the opponent, and and if attacked RHCP blows back at them.

Special Attack:
“The power of a jet engine!”

Attacks the opponent with overwhelming power.

Special Attack:
“Upon reflection, I’m strong...”

Additional attack after “The power of a jet engine!”. Sends the opponent flying with a direct attack.

Special Attack:
“I’d like to see a knock ou~~~t!!”

Additional attack after “The power of a jet engine!” A big wind-up attack that hits from overhead.

Special Attack:
“High level Whack-A-Mole”

Throw:
“Increase the power!” (Normal Throw)

Taunt

Heart Heat Attack:
“I only need this little finger to beat you!”

An electrified RHCP closes in on the opponent from the ground, the final blow is an uppercut with his pinky.

Great Heat Attack:
“I’m getting de~spera~~~te!”

A Stand Rush at impressive speed. Akira starts playing guitar, while his Stand performs a continuous rush of attacks from all directions. The opponent meets with a singular strong attack at the end. Akira finishes playing after the attack is over, and he is just in his own world with an “entranced” look on his face.

Morioh Town Stage

As previously reported, there are stage gimmicks in many stages. A “Lightning Strike” hazard can be triggered near a downed sign board. After Rohan reads in Hayato’s memory about lighning strikes, he is surprised to say the least, lightning falls after this moment. This scene is sure to make fans smile.

Lightning strikes randomly in 3 locations in the stage, and deals shock damage if you’re struck. However if RHCP is hit by lightning, Akira’s “Electric Power” gauge recovers.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
Something to think about that I'm sure Jojo fans have brought up - while everyone already is plenty familiar with hamon and stand powers, there's actually a THIRD source of superpowers in the Jojo series whose implications seem to be brushed aside in the world's continuity: Cybernetics.

Granted that's because this is a pulpy fun crazy series that doesn't take itself seriously whose continuity errors and oversights are part of the fun sometimes - to the point that the universe reset for steel ball run and Jojolion to create a new remixed narrative on was both necessary and an enhancement of the series crazy flavor.

Anyway, let's say Araki was being anal or a bit more visionary about the scope of the implications of things in his world-building, and that instead of Joseph Joestar just having a cybernetic hand, the cybernetics that were developed during this alternate-world's WW2 would have lead to military and civillian implications. In the background scenery here might be full on cyborgs, people with prosthetic eyes and limbs, and so on by the time Joseph is going to meet Jotaro for the first time.

Of course, this presents a few distracting problems. First off, it partially changes the tone of the series from modern fantasy adventure to scifi. Second off, it distracts from the importance of stands. Lastly, it makes the story no longer taking place in 'our' world with 'hidden history' that is presumably going on where the general public won't hear/see about it, but in a distinctly alternate world. (Aside from bits here and there such as the Stone Ocean prison, it's not until Steel Ball Run and Jojolion where the true 100% 'alternate reality' kicks in.)

That said, I could see a few oblique references to cybernetics thrown in that simply occur in the series - a background character might have a cyber-eye. A bartender might be cleaning a glass with a metal robot-hand. A standuser-of-the-week might be a partial cyborg, and so on.

Anyway, just thought I've bring that up. It's one of those little-explored facets of the series - I would be interested in seeing what Araki would do if he took what he did with fusing Hamon and Stand stuff (with the spiral) in Steel Ball Run with fusing/remixing the use of cybernetics in his world. (For example, maybe biology-based body-computers and modifications that are linked to Stands somehow?)

Edit: I just remembered that Steel Ball Run had a cybernetic Stroheim. Was there anything else cybernetic there?

PS - The animated tv show I got hired to recently (Axe Cop - I always loved the comic) has a LOT of Jojo fans working on it. I wish I could talk more about that as it's not out yet, but you guys will love the show if you love Jojo. Must...Bite...Tongue...

Also, I found Waldo. http://www.batoto.net/read/_/169614/jojos-bizarre-adventure-little-by-little-doujinshi_v1_by_no-group/17

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 02:57 on May 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Spacedad posted:

PS - The animated tv show I got hired to recently (Axe Cop - I always loved the comic) has a LOT of Jojo fans working on it. I wish I could talk more about that as it's not out yet, but you guys will love the show if you love Jojo. Must...Bite...Tongue...

At the risk of you breaking any NDAs, is there going to be... posing?

• Locked thread