Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

ruttivendolo posted:

I think Sideshow Bob might be the France song but I don't have a gif.

He was reading out the scores from one of the countries, wasn't he? Can't remember where, but it was Eastern Europe, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruttivendolo
Oct 31, 2010

by elpintogrande

Mickolution posted:

He was reading out the scores from one of the countries, wasn't he? Can't remember where, but it was Eastern Europe, I think.

Got it, he read the scores of Ukraine.

Long John Power
Sep 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSoQ0H5RUx8

Pasco
Oct 2, 2010

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Whoops, too late.

mcbexx has a new favorite as of 00:44 on May 20, 2013

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Edit:

MAGIC
VVVVV

mcbexx has a new favorite as of 01:13 on May 20, 2013

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

What was SUPPOSED to happen here?

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Jamesman posted:

What was SUPPOSED to happen here?

He claimed he could levitate. :cripes:

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
GifCam is proving to be a bit difficult. The first gif I made with it worked just fine, I can pop it into Photoshop to be edited and resized and optimized. But every time after that, any gif I make has its transparent areas revealed once I open it in Photoshop, and just creates a garbled mess of a gif. Anyone else having this problem?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Gifcam only adds new layers for things that changed since the last frame, the things that remained the same are transparent on new layers, you are saving it wrong, somehow.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

fermun posted:

you are saving it wrong, somehow.

There's only one way to save things with Gifcam, though.

Seems like it was only that one video I worked with that first time that had things changing just enough in each frame to prevent any transparency from taking place. So GifCam kinda sucks when you wanna make an optimized gif, I guess. Back to converting making gifs the old-fashioned way.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

I don't know what this is trying to show me but it's hypnotizing as gently caress.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

"Shaun of the Dead"

Dreadwind
Dec 1, 2009

crime fighting hog posted:

I don't know what this is trying to show me but it's hypnotizing as gently caress.

Double pendulums are a great way to demonstrate chaotic motion, where the slightest changes in the initial conditions have drastic effects on the system.

Think Jeff Goldblum with drops of water.

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
~It came from GIFCAM~

Spanish hipster music video:

Source: El Guicho - Bombay :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CreEuaS8QY :nws:

I wanted to post one more but it was 12MB

Hirethor has a new favorite as of 04:57 on May 20, 2013

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Jamesman posted:

There's only one way to save things with Gifcam, though.

Seems like it was only that one video I worked with that first time that had things changing just enough in each frame to prevent any transparency from taking place. So GifCam kinda sucks when you wanna make an optimized gif, I guess. Back to converting making gifs the old-fashioned way.

I've had this problem with importing gifs into Photoshop before, but it's easy to fix. On the animations/timeline window, select all the frames and right click. You'll probably see it's set to "Do not Dispose". Change it to "Dispose" and you should be fine.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

You know you can hear it in your head.

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
~It came from GIFCAM Pt. 2~

Source: Stepdad - My Leather, My Fur, My Nails http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91bEGJYBU4

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
A macaroni-making machine:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Brother Jonathan posted:

A macaroni-making machine:

Wait, wait, wait. Macaroni isn't banana seeds?!?!?

Thievery
Jul 15, 2008

What happens in 3rd Street stays in 3rd Street.

This song is pretty great. The video reminds me of

Yeah Buddy - Pulled Apart By Horses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLH78Dlm9lE

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Not only that but I instantly started saying it out loud. I think I know which tv series DVD I need to go back and rewatch next, thanks.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Reminds me of Merv Pumpkinhead from Sandman, right down to how he moves.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

It hurts to watch.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Source

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

crime fighting hog posted:

Are you kidding? It's a perfect metaphor for the political parties of the United States.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Southern Dandy posted:

Target that explosion and fire!

Aye aye, sir!

Click for large

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Saints Row the concert

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Erebus posted:

Saints Row the concert

I'm not sure who gets it worse, the one that receives a perfect boot to the face or the one he lands on.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Toaster Beef posted:

I'm not sure who gets it worse, the one that receives a perfect boot to the face or the one he lands on.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2013/05/20/16/01/miguel-leg-stomps-fan-on-live-tv

Heres a few slow mos to help you figure that out.

Saints Crow
Aug 25, 2006

Johnny is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all bangers

Combo big boot/leg drop. Dude's got skills.

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZg8E72xXFA, for the uninitiated.

This is going to be stuck in my head all day now. Thanks.

Fake edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyZ7oSnHnio

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Jamesman posted:

GifCam is proving to be a bit difficult. The first gif I made with it worked just fine, I can pop it into Photoshop to be edited and resized and optimized. But every time after that, any gif I make has its transparent areas revealed once I open it in Photoshop, and just creates a garbled mess of a gif. Anyone else having this problem?
Those artifacts are caused by "optimized" gifs. That is: gifs where every frame only contains the changes to the last frame. The parts that are close enough already are transparent, so the old frame is visible.

You could install the Gimp and open the gif there, then use Filters -> Animation -> Unoptimize, then do your processing and save the new gif.

Or, if you are comfortable with using the command line, install and use imagemagick: convert Test5.gif -coalesce -resize 50% -layers optimize Test5-small.gif

e:
I think they know their audience: "Follow us on Tumbler" "It's gif-tastic"
http://nmatv.tumblr.com/

e2: gently caress.

Wheany has a new favorite as of 12:37 on May 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Aerofallosov, truly a great moment in history.

• Locked thread