Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
anyone playing on xbox? im still in denial about not being able to do my offline wonder woman combos online and I need to be shown the error of my ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is there a place online that lists all the unique clash quotes?

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

polish sausage posted:

anyone playing on xbox? im still in denial about not being able to do my offline wonder woman combos online and I need to be shown the error of my ways.

If you're still online I'll play. GT: UnboundIr0n M4n.

This also goes as an open challenge to any Xbox goons. Come kick my rear end!

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Is there a place online that lists all the unique clash quotes?

There's a few Youtube videos online that compiles a lot of them.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
Good games, Andy! I'm pretty sure there is nothing I can do about Sinestro, but I suppose that's where the game get's it's name. Your Nightwing is pretty great to, except to Cyborg and Lobo. But at least I got you twice.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Ha, I just played someone who quit the second I put hidden cursor on.

I think counter picking annoys me the most.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I finally caved in and bought a Gold account to play Injustice on Live. Now I don't know a flying gently caress on the mechanics (I just bought Injustice cause it looked cool) but I'd love to play with some fellow goons and get my rear end kicked :v:

My GT is Dark Tzitzimine

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
After lurking this thread for a bit I finally decided to pick this game up. I've been playing Doomsday mostly, (and doing decent with him too) but I'm looking to try out Black Adam and Nightwing. Add UltimateZAR on PSN if you want to play!

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
I'm down for an Xbox KOTH after the basketball game!!

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
Sorry i missed ya unbound. i think i put my name in the metatag but ill put it here again. GT:CatchiestCarton

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."

CharlestonJew posted:

After lurking this thread for a bit I finally decided to pick this game up. I've been playing Doomsday mostly, (and doing decent with him too) but I'm looking to try out Black Adam and Nightwing. Add UltimateZAR on PSN if you want to play!

I'll be on later to play if you are available. I'm NotAntagonist on PSN.

Krad posted:

Hit me up if you're still around, I'm Gasti24.

Sorry I missed you I got in some scraps with Buhbuhj

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

I'll join an XBL room if we can get one going.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Probably be on in 35-45 min if the game doesn't go to OT.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Good games, I have to go. I can't fight Doomsday at all, need much more match up experience versus him.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

JackDarko posted:

Good games, I have to go. I can't fight Doomsday at all, need much more match up experience versus him.

Good games dude, it was fun. I've just started learning Nightwing tonight. After you left I put in a lot of time in Practice Mode with him. Now that I actually know a combo I should be much better now, haha.

Most people seem to have trouble with Doomsday, I've been getting away with some pretty scummy stuff online. I haven't even experimented with Ground Shake shenanigans yet...

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

Good games dude, it was fun. I've just started learning Nightwing tonight. After you left I put in a lot of time in Practice Mode with him. Now that I actually know a combo I should be much better now, haha.

Most people seem to have trouble with Doomsday, I've been getting away with some pretty scummy stuff online. I haven't even experimented with Ground Shake shenanigans yet...

Anything you learn let me know, I'm having trouble with a few things with Nightwing. Mostly mix ups, landing is F2 is a challenge for me but it's a part of his string.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Okay, I am never going to use Grundy's super again.

To be fair, you should be using enough meter with Grundy that you wouldn't be able to use his super, but poo poo, apparently it is stupidly easy to counter.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

To be fair, you should be using enough meter with Grundy that you wouldn't be able to use his super, but poo poo, apparently it is stupidly easy to counter.

MB Swamp Hands is essential to Grundy's game. You'll never have enough for super....ever.

sponsz
Aug 28, 2005

By the whiskers of Kurvi-Tasch!
Also the actual super does really low damage for some reason

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

sponsz posted:

Also the actual super does really low damage for some reason

44% if you have 2x damage chain up.

But yeah, it isn't worth it for the most part.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Ughhh the KOTH rooms keep dropping! Made a new goonroom if anyone still wants to play.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

To be fair my grundy playing friend offline caught me before by just jumping right over me and grabbing me when he activated. But yeah once i get that first d1 in that super is rendered useless. Also good god this stupid online froze my dumb xbox. Netherrealm's online is still pretty garbage.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Holy Calamity! posted:

Ughhh the KOTH rooms keep dropping! Made a new goonroom if anyone still wants to play.

If the room is still up I'll join. If not, THEN FIGHT ME YOU... YOU!

EDIT: GGs to the goon room last night. Had a blasty-blast playing Superheros with you all.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 09:39 on May 27, 2013

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

GG's to all goons, sorry if my new headset caused any discomfort I will attempt to fix it.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
That was a good night. I know dick about match ups since i had to keep going out of town so this was an eye opener. I'm also happy that I'm actually getting my combos online down about half the time! no b113, b113 etc. for THIS guy!

SuddenBlackout
Apr 3, 2004

I sho' is hungry
Good games tonight, had fun playing around and learning new stuff.

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009
Does anybody know (roughly) what time in the archives the auction tournament was?

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

Fellblade posted:

Does anybody know (roughly) what time in the archives the auction tournament was?

It was around 10 hours in on the levelup day 1 stream.

I finally turned off negative edge yesterday and went from losing constantly to sometimes winning online, I'd just presumed not being able to combo/missing inputs was due to lag/bad netcode before.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Has the third DLC character been confirmed yet?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Seymour Butts posted:

Has the third DLC character been confirmed yet?

Not that I've seen, but everyone's pretty much sold on it being Zod.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Yardbomb posted:

Not that I've seen, but everyone's pretty much sold on it being Zod.

Was this Tweet From Boon a lie about MMH?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
He's basically saying we might get MMH in two years :P

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Unbound posted:

Was this Tweet From Boon a lie about MMH?

Just Ed Boon being Ed Boon.

A total troll bastard. :catstare:

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

AndyElusive posted:

Just Ed Boon being Ed Boon.

A total troll bastard. :catstare:

drat. Should have known. MMH would be so much fun though.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Maybe it's the truth because we know he loves to tell little lies so he's playing on our expectations and giving us the answers with us thinking it's a joke.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If Manhunter is in, I would imagine it's in a future set. He would probably take a lot of extra animation work.

Awesome Andy
Feb 18, 2007

All the spoils of a wasted life
So is there a way to play as Sinestro that doesn't make me a "pussy spammer human being"(that wins)?
Not that I mind the hate and tears but I'm just wondering if there's some secret next level poo poo I'm not getting about the dude that drops meteors from a safe distance.
And Manhunter would be great, his power list is a mile long and would make for some cool-rear end fights.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
With Batgirl what move do you use to pop them up before shooting the bolo? For instance I do b2, 3, and then after the pop up what do I do?

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Seymour Butts posted:

With Batgirl what move do you use to pop them up before shooting the bolo? For instance I do b2, 3, and then after the pop up what do I do?

d2. It's always d2.

Specifically with b2u3 starter, you can do b2u3 b2u3 d2 XX Bola or b2u3 walk forward f23 XX df2~MB d2 XX Bola.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checkstock
Dec 18, 2011

Seymour Butts posted:

b2u3, b2u3, d2 xx bola, j2, 111 is what you do. After the 111 you can make them guess high or low but you'll pretty much have time to do anything you want.

• Locked thread