Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Captain Trips posted:

Don't Tread On Me Tony is a weird name, but putting a memorial on your rear end is weirder.

I actually think it is the back of his left shoulder with his shirt pulled up around his neck.

Still stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Say Nothing posted:

I saw the top third of this tattoo and thought "Mmm. Donut!"

Yeah. Borat.

Ugh, at a glance I thought someone had gotten a tattoo of this guy.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Portals posted:

Some people just don't like sticking plastic bits in their eyes. :colbert:
Possibly also much more expensive than glasses, assuming you keep the glasses for some time. Plus some people can't wear them for health reasons, or might only need glasses for some stuff. Easier to just put glasses on when you need them than doing the same for contact lenses.

(I kinda doubt a kid with as much sense as that one would be able to keep the contacts clean anyway, his eyes would be rotting out of his skull within a month.)

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

This one looks more like a pillowcase or a napkin than a flag

The White Dragon posted:

I look like a scary Reinstated Hawaiian Nation separatist whose sole goal in life is to kill white people

Post a picture please, I have no idea what this might look like.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So by some coincidence, this was the opening gag from this weeks' Futurama:

KongGeorgeVII
Feb 17, 2009

Flow like a
harpoon
daily and nightly.

Perry Normal posted:

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

Holy poo poo, that is...kind of awesome.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Crosspost from the awkward and ugly thread!

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Boat posted:

That's an illiterate with a dyslexic artist or a really bad foreign english artist. Huphill with an extra space and Beatiful :allears:

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Boat posted:

Haha is this what it's like to be Japanese and see white people with ridiculous katakana tattoos?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Inspector Zenigata posted:

It's sad that this kid completely destroyed any chances of being taken at all seriously by 99.99% of people, but it's also funny because he's a moron.

He's 27.
"Dad, I already told you! Faygo isn't hiring!"

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
Grab my strong hand!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Someone missed their opportunity.

It would still be dumb to put it on your body forever, but at least it would make people chuckle when they saw it for the first time.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Perry Normal posted:

I thought this too but I couldn't remember for the life of me who he was or how to find that picture. Was he the guy that kept his daughter locked up in the basement?

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
Yes, in Amsterdam. His name is Joseph Fritzl

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Boneitis posted:

Yes, in Amsterdam. His name is Joseph Fritzl
You're supposed to mix up Austria and Australia, not the individual towns and cities in Austria with foreign cities. That's just confusing.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

@shittats again :o:

:nws: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPz04UMCMAA-NIy.jpg :nws:

gently caress, the cat got on my pizza slice, I'm not eating it now.

AltoidsAddict
Sep 13, 2007

when they're yours you'll love them

Inevitable posted:

They didn't think this was awkward or ugly enough in the awkward and ugly thread, but maybe you guys can appreciate its technically impressive, utter tastelessness here.

I know this is from ages ago, but I've been catching up on the thread...

And I see this chucklefuck and realize a) someone has my cousin (Ed Gein) tattooed in his back and b) there are probably a lot of people who have my cousin tattooed somewhere.

Then I thought of the irony of putting the image of Ed Gein on one's skin in the first place.

Bad Roy
Jan 29, 2008

Animals are like humans, always being dicks.
... Go on :staredog:

(In an ask/tell thread or something.)

AltoidsAddict
Sep 13, 2007

when they're yours you'll love them
Nothing much to tell, so not worth a thread probably. Gein's maternal grandfather back in Prussia is brother to my something-great-grandfather Edward. Edward's daughter Ida was a genealogical dead end for my family tree because her uncles and aunts all had different spellings of her maiden name and it was hard to sort through at the time.

One day thanks to an SA thread I ran a quick family tree on my childhood boogeyman The Butcher of Plainfield and when I got to that goofy mother of his and her family, I found that I already had some records copied over because they were in my family tree.

My family responded with a mixture of horror and amusement. Gein lived out the rest of his life in Goodland Hall, the maximum security mental health facility. The Hall was named after my great-uncle Walter, a governor of Wisconsin, who was succeeded in office by my other great-uncle Oscar Rennebohm. My grandmother (related to the Rennebohms and Mr. Gein) and grandfather (a Goodland) coincidentally met years later and got married.

Wisconsin: Where everyone is related, German, and stuffed full of sausages. Or made into them.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Kung Food posted:

Shouldn't the bottle and can at least be upside-down?

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/2013/07/22/at-least-it-isnt-a-tribal-armband?xrs=synd_facebook

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
It came from facebook
"Call me crazy but I let my sister give me a tattoo. But I'm happy with it"

well, at least SOMEONE is.

I was also talking with someone about tattoos earlier on facebook. She is absolutely in love with work from one shop in her area with works such as this.

It's OK, right up until you get to the hand.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer

crazkylo posted:

...and the unshaded jaggedy flower stems, lines of uneven thickness all over, weird anatomy on the mask's lips and nose, the red point on the skull's forehead doesn't align with her nose, and what's with the disappearing arm/torso?

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

crazkylo posted:

I was also talking with someone about tattoos earlier on facebook. She is absolutely in love with work from one shop in her area with works such as this.

That's some shaky rear end linework, guessing it was freehanded? Have a hard time believing anyone would show up for an appointment and approve a stencil looking that bad.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Inspector Zenigata posted:

It's sad that this kid completely destroyed any chances of being taken at all seriously by 99.99% of people, but it's also funny because he's a moron.

Believe it or not, someone else did something like this before. Juggalo extraordinaire MrBallz Coons (yup) got Boondox's facepaint tattooed on his face.

Even Boondox couldn't believe it:

(Goddamn the yearly GBS Juggalo thread for making me know about stupid poo poo like this.)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
:rimshot:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Miltank posted:

I thought this too but I couldn't remember for the life of me who he was or how to find that picture. Was he the guy that kept his daughter locked up in the basement?

I thought that was Vincent Price :shrug:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Portals posted:

Some people just don't like sticking plastic bits in their eyes. :colbert:

I wonder if he realizes he's effectively put the seal of Mexico on his arm.

Of course now I can't find the painting that was in my history book back in the day depicting the Eagle with the snake in his talons. Oh well, the Sun God has spoken, time to settle that dude's arm.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Not exactly tasteless but according to my friend who reads a little arabic, it is complete nonsense. Can anyone confirm?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

Not exactly tasteless but according to my friend who reads a little arabic, it is complete nonsense. Can anyone confirm?

Probably has a lot to do with not being arabic :rolleyes:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

polpotpotpotpotpot posted:

Probably has a lot to do with not being arabic :rolleyes:

She thinks it's arabic! I checked with aforementioned friend and it turns out it is Hebrew and I misremembered which complicated language she speaks. A stupid for me and a double-stupid for the tattoo!

EDIT: To atone for my mistake, here are her other tattoos which I may have posted previously but can't find.

teenytinymouse has a new favorite as of 13:56 on Jul 24, 2013

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!

Does this mean she likes men to pee on her?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Haha, definitely not Arabic or Hebrew. Not that I actually know what I'm talking about, but I think its Devanagari or a related alphabet.

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
Uh, pretty sure it's Sanskrit, dude. You could have at least googled what Hebrew script looks like, because it sure as poo poo is nothing like that.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Skinny King Pimp posted:

Uh, pretty sure it's Sanskrit, dude. You could have at least googled what Hebrew script looks like, because it sure as poo poo is nothing like that.

Well I dunno what the gently caress then, tattooed girl says it's Arabic, my half-Jewish friend said it looked like sideways bastardised Hebrew to her and who knows what is actually is. :iiam:

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

poo poo, I had something for this...

e: "Lady and the Tramp-stamp".

Assoonasitits has a new favorite as of 14:20 on Jul 24, 2013

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Shannonmcn posted:

She thinks it's arabic! I checked with aforementioned friend and it turns out it is Hebrew and I misremembered which complicated language she speaks. A stupid for me and a double-stupid for the tattoo!

EDIT: To atone for my mistake, here are her other tattoos which I may have posted previously but can't find.

Curt is ______. What is Curt?

Shannonmcn posted:

Well I dunno what the gently caress then, tattooed girl says it's Arabic, my half-Jewish friend said it looked like sideways bastardised Hebrew to her and who knows what is actually is. :iiam:

It is a bad tattoo. (Technically not awful, but getting some gibberish on you in a language you don't speak, cannot be identified, and may or may not say what you think it is, is pretty bad).

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Assoonasitits posted:

poo poo, I had something for this... "Lady and the Tramp-stamp".

:thejoke:

Not sure what's going on with the mashup of styles here.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Looks like hes scratching his balls to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

I absolutely despise Tosh.0 blog commenters.

• Locked thread