Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Captain Magic posted:

I bought a Soundwave off of ebay. To me, the extra hundred bucks is worth the gas and time I'd have spent trolling around the city, as well as (now) not having to get up early during my vacation.

I have aided the scalpers oh god I am the enemy

So you're why all the cheaper auctions shoot up to $200. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Keldroc posted:

I think this is a very important point. I'd like to see Hasbro try a five-robot combiner with each limb robot specifically designed to be a single limb, Devastator-style. It would probably help a lot.

They should have had combiner addon pieces, just make the individual guns into fists and feet just like the energon ones. They're easier to make, the guns would transform themselves inside of relying on a vehicle and robot mode to do everything. Also you wouldn't need to hide as much parts and the fists and feet would be no more advanced than a minicon.

What makes no sense though is that we keep getting the same two Protectobots in every line. Hotzone and Blades, they've each had a voyager and a legends figure. Mensasor at least has gotten 3 out of the 5 team mates in individual general releases.

But who knows? With metroplex being 2 feet tall, maybe we'll get proper voyager combiners and stuff now.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.
So Beast Fire Predaking...not so much with the good. Due to a severely underwhelming light-up/moving head gimmick, he has zero neck articulation and no way to pose his jaw open. The battery compartment placement also results in a big hole in the dragon's back, and makes him slightly too heavy for his front legs to hold him up in most poses that aren't "standing straight up."

It really is amazing to me how much of the TFP line was torpedoed by these stupid light-up motion gimmick accessories. Every single Voyager besides Grimwing and Ultra Magnus, and now this. I'd love to see the market research that actually indicates kids want a big nondescript hunk of translucent plastic in their toy robot's hands that only forms a gun-like object when they press it down and hold it there. Just another brick in the "good, but could have been so much better" wall for TFP, I guess.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Having my car in the shop for repairs is really putting a damper on my MP Soundwave hunting. Apparently a Toys R Us about 40 minutes away is going to have them tomorrow. :sigh:

At least it seems to be coming in waves.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Keldroc posted:

So Beast Fire Predaking...not so much with the good. Due to a severely underwhelming light-up/moving head gimmick, he has zero neck articulation and no way to pose his jaw open. The battery compartment placement also results in a big hole in the dragon's back, and makes him slightly too heavy for his front legs to hold him up in most poses that aren't "standing straight up."

It really is amazing to me how much of the TFP line was torpedoed by these stupid light-up motion gimmick accessories. Every single Voyager besides Grimwing and Ultra Magnus, and now this. I'd love to see the market research that actually indicates kids want a big nondescript hunk of translucent plastic in their toy robot's hands that only forms a gun-like object when they press it down and hold it there. Just another brick in the "good, but could have been so much better" wall for TFP, I guess.

I found it funny that Cybertron Scourge,Cryo Scourge, and Universe 2.0 Bruticus were much better big hulking dragon things than the recent Predacons. It was like they weren't even trying with half of them and just made them crap in both modes. I havn't seen a dragon mode that weak since RID megatron/Galvatron and those get a pass because they have 10 modes and a pretty solid robot mode.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Got my Quakewave this week and oh dear lord is he perfect in every way!

I gotta get some batteries, and figure out where some of these extra parts they put in here go ... but everyone should own this guy. He has some real MP quality heft to him and the die cast feet are badass. I haven't transformed him yet because his bot mode is so good, but I'll get to it soon. If you are a MP fan this is one 3P figure not to miss.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Keldroc posted:

Every single Voyager besides Grimwing and Ultra Magnus, and now this.

But those are from the BH line, and none of those have light or sounds. In fact all of the BH voyagers are pretty decent if not great. Grimwing is like, fantastic if you manage to lock his torso together, which requires a little tinkering.

WendigoJohnson posted:

I found it funny that Cybertron Scourge,Cryo Scourge, and Universe 2.0 Bruticus were much better big hulking dragon things than the recent Predacons.

I dunno man, that mold is... yeah, good looking, but it barely has articulation. I admit I've got particular TF tastes but I've liked most predacons so far. They're easy to transform and articulated in both modes, and I love the aesthetics. Even Skystalker which is said to be the worst is cool if you get the bot mode right, I dig him and even want the Skylinx repaint. I just wish they made more predacons and less spiky remolds!

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Christ the Glacialords out of Fansproject are loving spectacular. I can't stop playing with the three they had for sale at the con.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
So, Transformers Prime.

I'll just preface this with a comment that I wasn't really a big fan of G1 Transformers beyond the usual watching it as I grew up and that much of my interest in the franchise has come from Michael Bay's films. I'll be going through this in a fairly haphazard manner, so, apologies.

Prime was a series that I almost liked 'what it could be' more than what it was. It was a show that for every step forward it took, it always seemed to end up taking one backwards. For everything cool they devised, there was something wrong with the execution. There's a lot of cool or interesting things that could have been done with the show and its characters but it feels like there was either studio meddling or even just a renege on some of the things they thought of.

Let's take Jack and Arcee, for example. These are two with a lot of room for development and with, probably, one of the more interesting characters in Prime in their social circle - June Darby. I can't remember if we ever really see June interact with her son's female motorcycle guardian. There's so much you could explore there - is June jealous that Jack spends more time with a protective feminine figure than her? Does she worry that Arcee is supplanting her accidentally? Does she think Jack sees Optimus as a surrogate father figure? Is he the best role model for a kid from a broken family? Do you take it the other way and have June wonder if Jack spends so much time with Arcee because he's got a crush on her? He certainly seems to have taken some degree of liking to her, what with the comments, the photo on his phone wallpaper...

Basically, June was the best character and the only one willing to entertain the idea that the Autobots weren't necessarily the best thing for the kids.

But nothing happens with the Darby family, or with Jack and Arcee's trust in general. When Arcee details her and Cliffjumper's time at the hand (geddit?) of Shockwave, she tells it to Miko. With all the talk of Jack and Arcee growing to respect each other as equal partners, we don't really ever see it. You could have based an entire series around this drama!

But there were two other human protagonists.

Now, speaking of Miko, she's a fine character. I never had an issue with her. I don't see as much missed potential in Miko because, honestly, it seems like the writers and animators had her as their favourite. I think she got the most touching goodbye to her Autobot friend in the finale. And she's not Raf, who just felt pointless when he wasn't being the annoying stereotype of a super-intelligent kid.

See, I thought the ages of the human characters would affect their relationships with their Autobot partners. Jack could explore and resolve issues with his absent father while Arcee resolves her issues from the loss of Cliffjumper. See? It's a neat parallel. Jack moves from being a listless teenage boy to a young man who might be a capable leader some day. The series touches on that by comparing him directly to Optimus Prime... but that's it. Miko is a bit younger, but Bulkhead could help her ground herself a bit, be a bit more serious about such huge things as world-destroying robots. And Raf? Well, gently caress knows what they could do with Raf and a mute Bumblebee.

As for the robots. I liked the entirety of the robot cast, with Smokescreen taking the bottom position on the list. Their voice actors brought some incredible performances, especially Ratchet's exasperation and despair at the loss of Cybertron ('But what about OUR planet?!') They were all really fun with distinctive personalities and looks. I would've done away with the disposable Vehicons, however.

But this just leads me into my next point. For all the talk of the Autobots acclimatising to Earth, for all the relationships they build, they up and leave without much fanfare. But why? Cybertron has been revitalised, I get that, but it seemed to be that almost every other Cybertronian was dead and that returning there was an unrealistic ideal that Ratchet wasn't ever going to let go of. Speaking of that medic... Why does Ratchet, perhaps the most capable mechanic left in the universe, stay back on Earth when he would be a. needed on Cybertron and b. has always expressed interest in returning to his home? He's perhaps the least suitable Autobot to remain back on Earth from both an in-universe and just general storytelling perspective.

It was all just executed in the most average fashion. The thing is, TV for a young audience doesn't need to be stupid. It can be intelligent and thought-provoking, because kids are smart and they pick up on that. It's a series that leaves me with a monumental feeling of wasted potential.

Milkfred E. Moore fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jul 29, 2013

The Goon
Sep 11, 2001

therealjon_ posted:

Got my Quakewave this week and oh dear lord is he perfect in every way!

I gotta get some batteries, and figure out where some of these extra parts they put in here go ... but everyone should own this guy. He has some real MP quality heft to him and the die cast feet are badass. I haven't transformed him yet because his bot mode is so good, but I'll get to it soon. If you are a MP fan this is one 3P figure not to miss.

Seconding this. I just got my Quakewave in this week also and he really does live up to the hype. The quality is actually superior to official Hasbro product in my opinion. Think MP Grimlock levels of awesome.

I also received Hexatron at the same time so it was kind of a perfect week.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Why is it, when we talk about potential MP candidates, no one ever brings up Ironhide or Ratchet (including myself)? Were the iGear versions that damned good that they quelled all desire for one, or is there some licensing issue I'm not aware of?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Amazon is sending out emails about how Metroplex is delayed and they have no shipping date on him now.

Goody.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Blackheart posted:

But those are from the BH line, and none of those have light or sounds. In fact all of the BH voyagers are pretty decent if not great. Grimwing is like, fantastic if you manage to lock his torso together, which requires a little tinkering.

Actually I was thinking of PRiD Magnus, who is basically just a blown up version of the Cyberverse figure, but he came with a hammer that didn't need to be unfolded into anything to look like a hammer. And yeah, at least the BH Voyagers did drop the awful weapon gimmick, but wow, could some of those Voyagers have been so much better in the PRiD line. Skyquake and Dreadwing in particular would have been awesome with their huge miniguns and cannons.

quote:

I dunno man, that mold is... yeah, good looking, but it barely has articulation. I admit I've got particular TF tastes but I've liked most predacons so far. They're easy to transform and articulated in both modes, and I love the aesthetics. Even Skystalker which is said to be the worst is cool if you get the bot mode right, I dig him and even want the Skylinx repaint. I just wish they made more predacons and less spiky remolds!

I certainly wouldn't say BF Predaking is as bad as that horrendous brick of a Scourge mold. That guy was one of the things that convinced me to stop randomly impulse buying Unicron Trilogy stuff. BF Predaking could just be so much better. All the Predacons are a disappointment in the BH line, in my opinion. Even ones whose basic design is pretty cool like Ripclaw have that awful smattering of yellow paint that I guess is supposed to be highlighting but mostly just looks like a mistake. I give Grimwing credit for being one of the coolest uses of color in the line in several years, though.

Arsenal_12
May 7, 2007

Rei_ posted:

Christ the Glacialords out of Fansproject are loving spectacular. I can't stop playing with the three they had for sale at the con.

I'm super psyched for those, and I keep waiting for an announcement so I can order them.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is it true that the Glacialord combined form has optional extra articulation to be less brickish if you want to? I mean it's pretty sweet as it is already, but from Peaugh's reviews on the two released so far, it seemed like they had some extra usable joints in limb mode.

vvv What do you mean? AFAIK the locking problem is only in robot mode? vvv

Blackheart fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jul 29, 2013

Optimist Prime
Jul 30, 2007

Blackheart posted:

Really? Even in bot mode?

Keldroc posted:

I certainly wouldn't say BF Predaking is as bad as that horrendous brick of a Scourge mold. That guy was one of the things that convinced me to stop randomly impulse buying Unicron Trilogy stuff. BF Predaking could just be so much better. All the Predacons are a disappointment in the BH line, in my opinion. Even ones whose basic design is pretty cool like Ripclaw have that awful smattering of yellow paint that I guess is supposed to be highlighting but mostly just looks like a mistake. ...

So much wrong with this post. Agreed on Ripclaw's yellow bits, tho.

TFCon! TFCon was awesome and everyone on the east coast should go next year. Kind of glad I didn't bring more cash, or I'm certain I would've caved on BW Neo Thrustor, RID Cryotek, TFCC Depthcharge, etc. But I still got Energon Shockblast MIB for $40 (:toot:), United Nemesis Prime, and MakeToys Chaos/Paladin.

Shockblast looks terrific in bot mode, but then there's the jiggliness of the torso due to lack of adjoining tabs to hold it together. It's a painful reminder that back in '05 Hasbro was still digging its way out of the dark ages engineering-wise. Nemesis Prime is utterly fantastic if you're into that sort of thing; Classics Prime doesn't get enough love as a standalone piece, sans trailer. And Chaos has got to be the best deal in 3rd-party figures right now. For $80 you can make two Scout-sized vehicles OR one vehicle and one Scout-sized robot OR one bulky Voyager-sized robot who is ready to wreck some serious poo poo. Aside from the usual sharp edges and pointy corners, the quality of the plastic seems to be equal to anything Hasbro has put out, if not better. Don't miss the boat on this one.

Also: which one of you goons asked James Roberts how he managed to make Drift likeable?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Rhyno posted:

Amazon is sending out emails about how Metroplex is delayed and they have no shipping date on him now.

Goody.

There were a few choice quotes on how TFW2005 guys were going to take out advances on pay to buy 3,000 dollars worth of toys so they can hoard them since economic times are tough. Guess their plan fell through.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
Wow. The lack of financial acumen there is downright impressive.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
So TRU is saying that it'll get more MP Soundwaves in stores and online in late August.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

The_Doctor posted:

So TRU is saying that it'll get more MP Soundwaves in stores and online in late August.

They've been getting an irregular trickle of them into stores here in Texas. One or occasionally two cases every week or so, but since each case only has two the things are literally selling out within five minutes of opening, so they might as well not be there.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Optimist Prime posted:

Also: which one of you goons asked James Roberts how he managed to make Drift likeable?

I met Spiderdrake, Gammatron, and Rei (briefly). I bet it wasn't a goon.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

No Your Other Left posted:

They've been getting an irregular trickle of them into stores here in Texas. One or occasionally two cases every week or so, but since each case only has two the things are literally selling out within five minutes of opening, so they might as well not be there.

I just came back from an errand run and my local TRU had 4 this morning. Missed it by an hour.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Optimist Prime posted:

So much wrong with this post. Agreed on Ripclaw's yellow bits, tho.

There is no defense for Scourge. Beast mode is an indistinct brick due to its gimmicks, and in fact I was reminded of him by BF Predaking for exactly that reason. Robot mode is back-heavy and not particularly memorable. Like a couple of the BH Predacons, they've used some cool coloring for the Scourge mold over the years, but as an actual figure he's awful. I get why people love a few of the Unicron Trilogy toys, but I have never understood why people flip their poo poo over that mold. I was horribly disappointed after I impulse bought Scourge and eventually gave him away to a friend's kid just because I didn't want it in the house anymore. I have high standards for my dragon and dragon-like Transformers after TM2 Megatron.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Incidentally, I never did like TM2 Megatron that much. The dragon mode is pretty cool indeed, but bot mode proportions are just way off. It does have magnificent colors however, and the Takara version of beastfire Predaking appears to homage him. Overall I disliked many of the TM2 molds, there was something... off with most of them. Tigerhawk is pretty cool however, but the Razorclaw repaint looks way better IMO.

To me, the best version of BW Megatron will always be the transmetal voyager, fragile as it is.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I know it's not really related to the TF thread and I'm a bit late to the discussion about it, but I remember a few folks talking/being excited about the Lego Delorean and someone(probably Rhyno) talking smack a couple pages ago, well it turns out the front of the box picture is just the worst possible angle for it since it really doesn't look that terrible at any other angle. For those who don't read the Lego thread, here's a review with a bunch of great pictures. I'm totally going to buy one after reading it.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jul 29, 2013

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Just going over the 3P TFCon slides and oh my god!

I will pay whatever the terrible cost is to get this Swerve! He comes with a tray of cups!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Invictus posted:

I know it's not really related to the TF thread and I'm a bit late to the discussion about it, but I remember a few folks talking/being excited about the Lego Delorean and someone(probably Rhyno) talking smack a couple pages ago, well it turns out the front of the box picture is just the worst possible angle for it since it really doesn't look that terrible at any other angle. For those who don't read the Lego thread, here's a review with a bunch of great pictures. I'm totally going to buy one after reading it.

I've seen numerous angles and it still looks like absolute poo poo.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Blackheart posted:

Incidentally, I never did like TM2 Megatron that much. The dragon mode is pretty cool indeed, but bot mode proportions are just way off. It does have magnificent colors however, and the Takara version of beastfire Predaking appears to homage him. Overall I disliked many of the TM2 molds, there was something... off with most of them. Tigerhawk is pretty cool however, but the Razorclaw repaint looks way better IMO.

TM2 Megs isn't perfect, no, but he's probably the best dragon they've ever done. Agreed on the TM2 figures, most of them never quite came together right, it seemed.

quote:

To me, the best version of BW Megatron will always be the transmetal voyager, fragile as it is.

100% agreed. Mine's still intact, although I do wonder what would happen if I tried transforming him.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
probably like what happened to two of mine, both arms will snap off and he'll become a paraplegic.

Rhyno posted:

I've seen numerous angles and it still looks like absolute poo poo.
It's okay, Rhyno. Let it all out.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Mine is still OK, I think I transformed him last year just to see what'd happen, but yeah he stays in robot mode for now. I still fiddle with Tarantulas, TM Scavenger, Manterror and Tripredacus regularly because I love those guys. Rampage is also great, I mean what's not to like with a monstrous shiny king crab gatling-gun tank.

Optimist Prime
Jul 30, 2007

Keldroc posted:

There is no defense for Scourge. Beast mode is an indistinct brick due to its gimmicks, and in fact I was reminded of him by BF Predaking for exactly that reason. Robot mode is back-heavy and not particularly memorable. Like a couple of the BH Predacons, they've used some cool coloring for the Scourge mold over the years, but as an actual figure he's awful. I get why people love a few of the Unicron Trilogy toys, but I have never understood why people flip their poo poo over that mold. I was horribly disappointed after I impulse bought Scourge and eventually gave him away to a friend's kid just because I didn't want it in the house anymore. I have high standards for my dragon and dragon-like Transformers after TM2 Megatron.

FWIW, Scourge was the first Transformer I bought after bailing circa 2000, post-Beast Wars. Before I got him, I didn't even realize beastformers were still a thing. So sentimental value probably has a lot to do with it.

Blackheart posted:

Mine is still OK, I think I transformed him last year just to see what'd happen, but yeah he stays in robot mode for now. I still fiddle with Tarantulas, TM Scavenger, Manterror and Tripredacus regularly because I love those guys. Rampage is also great, I mean what's not to like with a monstrous shiny king crab gatling-gun tank.

gently caress yes to Scavenger/Inferno, I just replaced my old one (which was trashed beyond belief) with the Takara version at TFCon. Dude's got the evillest grin. I actually kind of wish "Deluxe Plus" was still an active size class for new TFs.

I didn't replace Rampage because I stumbled upon BotCon Shokaract for $60 a few weeks ago, and he's just as good. Honestly, most of the Transmetals Predacons hold up just fine. All those spindly insect limbs just gave the designers an excuse to up the number of ball joints, so they're more poseable than lots of post-2007 releases. The only update we really need is Megs, and... well, we're supposed to be getting one. Whatever happened to those test shots?

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Keldroc posted:

Scourge could have been great, if they'd given him some decent limb articulation.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Optimist Prime posted:

gently caress yes to Scavenger/Inferno, I just replaced my old one (which was trashed beyond belief) with the Takara version at TFCon. Dude's got the evillest grin. I actually kind of wish "Deluxe Plus" was still an active size class for new TFs.

They are, though? Inferno and his shelfwarming buddy were Megas, which have grown a fair deal over the years as Voyagers.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Phy posted:

They are, though? Inferno and his shelfwarming buddy were Megas, which have grown a fair deal over the years as Voyagers.

Yeah Voyagers used to be Megas. It's just they charged 5 dollars extra compared to Mega's 15 dollar price point.

Speaking of size classes though, all the prime toys are scaled down and smaller compared to their generation counter parts. Even there Supreme figures like beast hunter Prime pale in comparison to Omega Supreme an energon mold that was retooled. BH prime is 70 bucks and has an incredibly simplistic transformation equivalent to Supreme Animated Prime(the one who didn't really transform that much to begin with), he also has a small head that's the size of a deluxe/voyager on a much larger ultra+ sized body. Like Universe 2.0 Ultra Onslaught is a taller figure than Beast hunter Supreme Prime and Onslaught has a head that's in scale with his body.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jul 30, 2013

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Optimist Prime posted:

TFCon! TFCon was awesome and everyone on the east coast should go next year.
I was very pleasantly surprised. It was very down to earth, no con bullshit, just people happy with toys. I didn't see anyone give anyone a moment of grief or see any bullshit at all, lots of kids and mostly normal looking people. I really regret not meeting Gammatron or Rei but apparently Gamma was direly ill? I was assuming I'd meet Rei through him.

My only real disappointment with the con itself was Milne's selection of prints was pretty lacking in MTMTE fare. I wanted a First Aid or a Rewind+Chromedome print!

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

So somebody posted what they claim is a rundown of the returning/not returning/new characters for the next cartoon, saying it's a direct sequel to Prime with a bigger budget and a continued "adult" focus. Not sure how reliable the info is, but there are some interesting names on the list.

Spoilers for the final episode of TFP due to returning/not returning speculation.

Link, take with salt.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
So the next TF show is now in some sort of quantum superposition where it is both "kiddy like Rescue Bots" and "a dark adult sequel to Prime"?

Ah, fandom :psyduck:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
I can see Bulkhead being dropped but I don't think Prime would drop their two most prominent female characters.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Keldroc posted:

So somebody posted what they claim is a rundown of the returning/not returning/new characters for the next cartoon, saying it's a direct sequel to Prime with a bigger budget and a continued "adult" focus. Not sure how reliable the info is, but there are some interesting names on the list.

Spoilers for the final episode of TFP due to returning/not returning speculation.

Link, take with salt.

darksteel will be returning with the same voice actor whaaaaaaat?

Keep this bookmarked. When predacons rising comes out, check with this page and if darksteel, sky lynx, frenzy and rumble debut then this will be far more trustworthy. And jeeez those newcomers are like an fanboy christmas wishlist. Until proved otherwise, this is like 100% bullshit.

And mark my words I really doubt they're going to go "more dark" with the next series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Sounds like BS honestly... the "return to 2d with a younger target audience" rumor seemed more likely. Sometimes I just wonder if just taking the IDWverse to TV would work.