Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
My fostering of this kitty will be coming to a close this coming month, and in our time together she has been a real sweetheart. I went to take a picture of her sleeping and she looked up at me like this:

Gonna miss her :( At least I have a full month more.

Note: If you remember her history, she's still quite healthy, but I'm moving from NYC and so won't be able to have her past August.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzyjello
Jan 28, 2013

Blimpkin posted:

My fostering of this kitty will be coming to a close this coming month, and in our time together she has been a real sweetheart. I went to take a picture of her sleeping and she looked up at me like this:

Gonna miss her :( At least I have a full month more.

Note: If you remember her history, she's still quite healthy, but I'm moving from NYC and so won't be able to have her past August.

That's too bad, she looks like an awesome cat. I like em to be more playful than loungey.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Ferretinachariot
May 12, 2012
My cat Purple, about 3 months ago giving his best dinosaur face. :3:

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Starring Coco, Zhuzha and my parents kitchen floor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPz3oS_U9kA

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice
Edit: Wrong cat thread, I'm an idiot. Move along.

Edit2: To contribute to thread, some Khan pictures.

Dienes has a new favorite as of 15:04 on Jul 30, 2013

burtonos
Aug 17, 2004

...and the angel did say, "go forth, and lay waste to all who oppose you"

Is that toilet lid down? Please put your toilet lids down.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Never tell a cat that there are places they can't be :allears:

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord

Clearly this is the work of some rear end in a top hat mice who painted the floor white and nailed a lamp to it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Is this what happens when you make a cat stamp too many postcards? :ohdear:

Death Pits of Crap
Nov 6, 2007
This book has amazing cat pictures. There's even a lovely thirty second video to go with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JkQDYN8gHY

I wish it was real so badly. :saddowns:

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Holy poo poo!

Nice new pillow you guys bought, let me get hair all over it, asap.

Beating the heat.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Barometer posted:

Beating the heat.

Looks like about 70°F according to the Cat Thermometer.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Brother Jonathan posted:

Looks like about 70°F according to the Cat Thermometer.

She must have found a cool spot. Across the room, Nightmare was closer to 90.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan has a new favorite as of 01:50 on Aug 1, 2013

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
When it's hot, I wrap a freezer pack in a washcloth and lay it on the floor. Bam. Cat AC.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
Crosspost from PYF Funny Pictures:

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.
Pumpkin and Peach: Sleepy Produce

Fuzzyjello
Jan 28, 2013

Now that's unexpected.

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Oh...

You can stay in the box.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
A bug is attracted to the light at some point and gets stuck in the glass cover. The bug's shadow is still visible to the cats below. Cat jumps from the top of the door to get the bug.

The perfect* crime.

*purrrrrr-fect

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

"Why does my fur taste like plastic?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vybAEDTdZjU

DIED A VIRGIN
Dec 21, 2012

yes no yes no yes

I know this is two weeks old, but has anyone used this as their avatar yet? I can't stop staring at that cat, it looks so happy. I'd like it if that's alright with Snowglobe.

Anyway, here's the cat who got me through my teenage years. She acted like an angsty teenager herself. (She's still around, just doesn't live with me. :( She must be 12-13 now.)

What a drama queen.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Destrumona posted:

I know this is two weeks old, but has anyone used this as their avatar yet? I can't stop staring at that cat, it looks so happy. I'd like it if that's alright with Snowglobe.

Anyway, here's the cat who got me through my teenage years. She acted like an angsty teenager herself. (She's still around, just doesn't live with me. :( She must be 12-13 now.)

What a drama queen.

Well deserved though, that is a beautiful coat and those eyes are quite striking, for a cat.

What I'm saying is, get more pictures of that cat and post them, she is very photogenic.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Destrumona posted:

Not to spoil your idea but to me that cat looks really angry. The pupils are huge! If the ears were laid back it'd be a dead ringer for "very angry cat"

:goonsay:

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Eh, my cat always has super huge pupils for some reason and he's a mushball.

fake edit: As I was typing this he started harassing me for cuddles, big pupils and all. He likes to sit behind my chair and go "mah! mah! maaah mah mah!" until I turn around and pat my lap/stomach/chest and make kissy noises, then he jumps onto me and starts rolling around purring like a maniac.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Destrumona posted:

I'd like it if that's alright with Snowglobe.

It now belongs to you and no other.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Hummingbirds posted:

Not to spoil your idea but to me that cat looks really angry. The pupils are huge!

Counterpoints:

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

scamtank posted:

Counterpoints:

:neckbeard:

The other thing is that the cat in the gif appears to be hissing in addition to the massive pupils. However, point well taken. That a cute catte :3: I especially like the last picture.

e:

"I couldn’t fit in the last piece of salmon from my sashimi.. so I brought it home for my cat Ziggy Stardust."

Hummingbirds has a new favorite as of 16:56 on Aug 3, 2013

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hummingbirds posted:

e:

"I couldn’t fit in the last piece of salmon from my sashimi.. so I brought it home for my cat Ziggy Stardust."

He looks so affronted that they brought that home for him.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

scamtank posted:

Counterpoints:

Louuuuuuu

Hummingbirds posted:

:neckbeard:

The other thing is that the cat in the gif appears to be hissing in addition to the massive pupils. However, point well taken. That a cute catte :3: I especially like the last picture.

e:

He's probably just annoyed that you named him Ziggy Stardust.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Not my cat. I do have a white kitty though and he often has the same look of slight concern and nonplus.

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
Ziggy Stardust has got to be one of the worst animal names I've ever heard, wow. Please contact the owner and tell him/her to change its name.

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed

Dodecalypse posted:

Ziggy Stardust has got to be one of the worst animal names I've ever heard, wow. Please contact the owner and tell him/her to change its name.

I disagree with this post vehemently and am currently turning purple.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Proof that cats can and will sleep anywhere.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.

Dodecalypse posted:

It depends if the cat has multi-colored eyes. I can't really tell in that picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Dodecalypse posted:

Giving a cat a serious, respectable name is pretty much setting you up for a lifetime of being the cat's footstool. You are going to be that anyway, but you have to go down fighting.