Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

These are annoying enough usually, but one of them says ROMMATES, for gently caress's sake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gilmour
Nov 4, 2008
I recently stumbled across the Facebook profile of this lovely lady :

Looks like we have a friend in common. Her pics were such a train wreck I had to keep looking and was fascinated at how many Awkward/Ugly people are in her life. Here are a few samples.

Lots more where that came from, if you guys want I'll post more.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Doctor Doodler posted:

Girl wearing chastity belt, might be :nws:?
http://i.imgur.com/Rmzad4D.jpg

God she really looks like the girl that plays Yara Greyjoy.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Girlz'N'Games, a webcomic from gamers for gamers. No boys allowed, though! Yeah, girls can be gamers too.

The comic reached it's peak with this particular comic:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

horriblePencilist posted:

Girlz'N'Games, a webcomic from gamers for gamers. No boys allowed, though! Yeah, girls can be gamers too.

Oh gently caress so this is what Reddit is always mad about, it actually exists. She's the one who hosed it up for everyone!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Holy poo poo, that trainwreck is still around. And the art hasn't changed in the slightest.

Pigbog
Apr 28, 2005

Unless that is Spider-man if Spider-man were a backyard wrestler or Kurt Cobain, your costume looks shitty.
But nerds hate the word moist!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gamer culture is the worst thing ever.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

horriblePencilist posted:

That's actually a great way to find out who not to talk to at a party.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
You can find the 'geeks and gamers' in the crowd, because they are wearing gaming tshirts and the fact that they have already swarmed, en masse, around a girl.

(I have to confess, I'm guilty of that at parties. I'm a little shy and if I only know one or two people at a party, I tend to randomly follow them around security-blanket style. :smith: )

EDIT: Jesus tapdancing Christ, I don't understand bronies. I get watching cartoons and child's shows as an adult, especially if you're rewatching stuff you grew up with. I do it with Power Rangers, for example. But I don't buy PR toys*, I don't wear PR shirts, and I don't treat me watching old-school Power Rangers like it's a Big Part Of Me That Needs To Be Said To Everyone. Do bronies think that most people will react positively to it?

* I almost did buy the way-too-damned-expensive MMPR morpher that came out a while ago, but it was too damned expensive and I would be embarrassed to display it and/or have people know I bought it.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Aug 5, 2013

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME
Oct 9, 2012

by Pipski

Doctor Doodler posted:

Girl wearing chastity belt, might be :nws:?
http://i.imgur.com/Rmzad4D.jpg

It's made of meat yo

step aside
Sep 21, 2011

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME posted:

It's made of meat yo

I think having a steak padlocked to your genitals would pretty safely keep people away.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME posted:

It's made of meat yo
Is there any danger of cross-contamination?

Tyrone Biggums
Mar 5, 2013

NotAnArtist posted:

This man is a master of home security against hamburglars.

Wasn't this guy on Tosh?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Yes, and he "invented his accent". I find it hard to believe someone is that off.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

step aside posted:

I think having a steak padlocked to your genitals would pretty safely keep people away.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

MisterBibs posted:

You can find the 'geeks and gamers' in the crowd, because they are wearing gaming tshirts and the fact that they have already swarmed, en masse, around a girl.

(I have to confess, I'm guilty of that at parties. I'm a little shy and if I only know one or two people at a party, I tend to randomly follow them around security-blanket style. :smith: )

EDIT: Jesus tapdancing Christ, I don't understand bronies. I get watching cartoons and child's shows as an adult, especially if you're rewatching stuff you grew up with. I do it with Power Rangers, for example. But I don't buy PR toys*, I don't wear PR shirts, and I don't treat me watching old-school Power Rangers like it's a Big Part Of Me That Needs To Be Said To Everyone. Do bronies think that most people will react positively to it?

* I almost did buy the way-too-damned-expensive MMPR morpher that came out a while ago, but it was too damned expensive and I would be embarrassed to display it and/or have people know I bought it.

Jesus tapdancing Christ, shut up.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

MisterBibs posted:

haha Is PR really an abbreviation people use for Power Rangers?

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

NotAnArtist posted:

This man is a master of home security against hamburglars.

Is this the guy who cut the tops off of bottles in front of his garage?

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

LorrdErnie posted:

I don't know; I was being casually lazy. :ms:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

euphronius posted:

Is this the guy who cut the tops off of bottles in front of his garage?

Yup.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

LorrdErnie posted:

I think it is, but it's mostly used among people who already know you're referring to Power Rangers, or if it's obvious via context. Similarly with KR for Kamen Rider.

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002
MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF CURRENT EVENTS IS EXCEEDED ONLY BY MY UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR PISS. FUK U AMERIKKKA!!

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Am I missing something? Is a "nice tat" compliment that bad?

The guy identifies himself as vegan on the form and then comments on the (I assume) waitress when answering the "how was your meat?" question

Quarter Past Ten
Jan 17, 2012

When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
So an acquaintance of mine went to BronyCon this past weekend and started posting pictures of the con goers on Facebook:

There are a lot more if anyone wants to see.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

DreddyMatt posted:

The guy identifies himself as vegan on the form and then comments on the (I assume) waitress when answering the "how was your meat?" question

That word is "meal", not meat. And the comments are in the comments section. It's one of the few times I have no idea what he (presumably) did that's bad. Is she (again, presumably) mad over a good "review"? :confused:

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

One of my best friends really loves Iron Man and her birthday is coming up soon, so I decided to look on Etsy to see if I could get any inspiration for what to buy her. I don't really know what I was expecting.

The first one can be yours for $570, while the second is much more budget-friendly at only $195! Don't worry, the second shop has something for the boys also.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Irish gypsy (traveller) bride spotted. I recognize the lady on the right, she's the wedding dress maker that's been featured in the Big Fat Gypsy Weddings show, which is an amazingly funny show by the way.

I've seen wayyyyyyyy worse dresses though, here are a few:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Serperoth posted:

That word is "meal", not meat. And the comments are in the comments section. It's one of the few times I have no idea what he (presumably) did that's bad. Is she (again, presumably) mad over a good "review"? :confused:

Like we posted earlier, it could just be missing context. By itself the card is pretty innocuous, but for all we know the guy might have been staring at the tattoos in a really uncomfortable way or he could have just been acting like a creep in general and the comment was just the straw that broke the camel's back. It could also be another tumblr poster overreacting to someone complimenting their looks, there's not really enough to go on.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Uh oh, looks like someone else needs feminism.

Fatty Patty
Nov 30, 2007

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Sockser posted:

One's from NYC, the other's from Pittsburgh. I'd like to figure out what restaurant (s)he works at and go see what's up.

according to the receipts, Sacred Chow and Cafe Blossom in NYC

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!

Gilmour posted:

I recently stumbled across the Facebook profile of this lovely lady :

Looks like we have a friend in common. Her pics were such a train wreck I had to keep looking and was fascinated at how many Awkward/Ugly people are in her life. Here are a few samples.

Lots more where that came from, if you guys want I'll post more.

There's no way she isn't from the Midwest.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Kimmalah posted:

Like we posted earlier, it could just be missing context. By itself the card is pretty innocuous, but for all we know the guy might have been staring at the tattoos in a really uncomfortable way or he could have just been acting like a creep in general and the comment was just the straw that broke the camel's back. It could also be another tumblr poster overreacting to someone complimenting their looks, there's not really enough to go on.

Or maybe it's that the card is supposed to be for comments on the service and not on the server's appearance.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2r_4AGk0zc

This guy is almost as lame as the "real" Sephiroth.

Gilmour
Nov 4, 2008

bitchymcjones posted:

There's no way she isn't from the Midwest.

Actually no she's from Canada. Southern Ontario. We have rednecks here too.

Some more of her and her friends :

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

These are annoying enough usually, but one of them says ROMMATES, for gently caress's sake!

JUST A FEW ROBO FRIENDS HANGING WITH THEIR ROMMATES

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

The myth vs. reality:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Met an old hippy woman at a Lips concert ages ago. She gave us tequila-bag shots and friended me on facebook. She's nice and a little nutty. She also looks like Steve Brule

edit: Another It Came from Facebook.

The man's got a hankerin for JEEBUS

Fuck da Mods has a new favorite as of 04:10 on Aug 6, 2013

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

gently caress da Mods posted:

The man's got a hankerin for JEEBUS

What does that poo poo even mean? Shouldn't it be "Nothing can quench my thirst for Jesus?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Yes. He's dumb and religious, which leads to an endless fountain of hilariously phrased posts. I don't comment on any of them for fear he will unfriend me. :hehe:

• Locked thread