Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buh
May 17, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

I can feel it cutting into my flesh already.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

mrkillboy posted:

Is hyperkin anything like otherkin?

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Forgall posted:

Is hyperkin anything like otherkin?

Yes, only moreso.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

I wonder how long it'll take for English to evolve to the point where "u" completely replaces "you" in everyday use.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

mrkillboy posted:

It's perfect for a gamer guy like me. I like retro games in particular.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Not as creepy as life-like (death-like?) baby cake, but I found the pic I was looking for, and the misspelling cracks me up.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Man, Shark Week keeps getting lamer and lamer.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

LadyPictureShow posted:

Not as creepy as life-like (death-like?) baby cake, but I found the pic I was looking for, and the misspelling cracks me up.

I have an irrational love for that word too, I don't know what it is.

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp

DrBouvenstein posted:

Man, Shark Week keeps getting lamer and lamer.

It's new previews for next years Hedgehog Week.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Sean_Miller posted:

It's new previews for next years Hedgehog Week.

MEGALOHOG: THE BEAST WE NEVER REALIZE EXISTED HAS BEEN FOUND

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ozz81 posted:

No jokes, the giant prehistoric hedgehog Deinogalerix was a mean lookin' sonnovabitch:

They were only about the size of a medium dog and they didn't have quills but they could have put a hell of a bite on you. Stay tuned for Syfy's Deinogalernado movie.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

No jokes, the giant prehistoric hedgehog Deinogalerix was a mean lookin' sonnovabitch:

They were only about the size of a medium dog and they didn't have quills but they could have put a hell of a bite on you. Stay tuned for Syfy's Deinogalernado movie.

So basically a capybara?

WhoIsBarryBostwick
Sep 17, 2008

You're going to like the way you look...I guarantee it.

Phlegmish posted:

I have an irrational love for that word too, I don't know what it is.

Because babby can't frigth back.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

According to Wikipedia, it's a Birmingham thing.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

WhoIsBarryBostwick posted:

Because babby can't frigth back.

It was on the news this mroing. a mother in ar who kill her 3 kids. they are taking the babbys back to New York, too lady to rest. I pary for the father, who lost his chrilden. i am truley sorry, for your lots.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Even if I didn't know how babby was formed, I'd still love it. It just sounds right.

VigilantePrime
Sep 18, 2008

Vagabundo posted:

According to Wikipedia, it's a Birmingham thing.

The fact that people will earnestly say things like "Yow big saft babbie" in some parts of the world is the best thing I've read in a long time.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Ozz81 posted:

The age of the dinosaurs is at an end. It is the age of spines!

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

That's an R.O.U.S.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

xxEightxx posted:

That's an R.O.U.S.

Nonsense! I doubt they really exist!

Roman stonecutter graffiti, 2-BC, outside of Basel, Switzerland.

Some things never change.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

PainterofCrap posted:

Some things never change.

I think carving penises into the granite edifices has changed.

pitlo
Dec 30, 2004

You won't get anything
done by planning.
I think I remember hearing somewhere that carved penises were used as arrows to point people to brothels.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

pitlo posted:

I think I remember hearing somewhere that carved penises were used as arrows to point people to brothels.

I've heard that too, on a Discovery Channel documentary about Pompeii so I'm assuming it's legit.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

njsykora posted:

I've heard that too, on a Discovery Channel documentary about Pompeii so I'm assuming it's legit.

Pompeii loved its dicks and tittles, man.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Also, prostitutes in those times sometimes wore sandals with "follow me" or the like imprinted onto the soles.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Crow Jane posted:

Also, prostitutes in those times sometimes wore sandals with "follow me" or the like imprinted onto the soles.

That's just good marketing, though.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Crow Jane posted:

If only I could read!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Sure I can see his stripes, but how do I know he's clean?

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Sure I can see his stripes, but how do I know he's clean?

Some light can NEVER be seen. :(

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Just get the Rainbow in the Dark sampler pack if you wanna try it without springing for a whole sixer.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Doubtful Guest posted:

The age of the dinosaurs is at an end. It is the age of spines!

DIIIINSDALE!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

pitlo posted:

The Romans had penises everywhere. They had good luck flying penis amulets, all sorts of penis jewellery, little bronze penis creatures with penises on penises, etc etc. A GIS for 'roman penis' is always hilarious and educational. If you get busted looking at all those dicks you can also claim you're just researching history! :eng101:

AltoidsAddict
Sep 13, 2007

when they're yours you'll love them

A GIS for 'roman penis' is always hilarious and educational. If you get busted looking at all those dicks you can also claim you're just researching history! :eng101:

:stare: You aren't kidding. These make the elaborate penis drawings in Superbad look dated and unimaginative.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

AltoidsAddict posted:

:stare: You aren't kidding.

I never kid about roman penis. :mad:

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

The Romans had penises everywhere. They had good luck flying penis amulets, all sorts of penis jewellery, little bronze penis creatures with penises on penises, etc etc. A GIS for 'roman penis' is always hilarious and educational. If you get busted looking at all those dicks you can also claim you're just researching history! :eng101:

When I worked as technical staff for a university, one day one of the visiting professors came by asking for help with this giant collection of loose jpegs she needed to have indexed for an academic project.

Said project turned out to be about phallic imagery down through the ages, from the Neolithic to the late Victorian. Hundreds and hundreds of dick pics, from stone phalli to rude political woodcuts.

These sorts of projects ending up in my lap is one of things I miss about working there. I literally had no idea what I was going to end up looking at next.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

A GIS for 'roman penis' is always hilarious and educational.

Checks out.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Strange request, but does anyone have that pic from a while back with the guy getting slammed in the face by earth?

It was a shop of some soccer guy getting pelted in the face by a soccer ball. I wanna say the guy was on the right half of the image and was wearing a blue shirt? Ball was pretty deformed too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread