Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Nails posted:

I didn't think Jay was being all that exceptionally paranoid, he clearly knew Tim was lying from the start, since you can see him zoom in on the tape in his pocket multiple times while Tim is trying to talk him into going away.

poo poo, I didn't even notice that. Yeah you can clearly see outline of the tape in his pocket. I guess at this point in the series it's hard to think of any of the camera movement at being that deliberate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

axleblaze posted:

poo poo, I didn't even notice that. Yeah you can clearly see outline of the tape in his pocket. I guess at this point in the series it's hard to think of any of the camera movement at being that deliberate.

I was also impressed with this. When he zoomed in on the pocket I wasn't sure if it was intentional, but he was clearly scopin' the tape.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
All we can say for sure is that he zoomed in to get a better look. :dong:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Am I the only one that thought it was just Tim's cigarettes?

Murphys Law
Nov 1, 2005

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Marlboro Hornets.

I actually missed the significance of zooming in on Tim's pocket the first time I watched it, too, even though it's actually pretty obvious.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

The Rokstar posted:

One thing that's been bugging me about MH, especially since Tim started getting involved again, is how wooden and forced the acting seems sometimes. Which is odd, because I've seen the cast's comedy videos and I know it's not that they're bad actors because the acting in those is loving top-notch. I think they're going for a more realistic "found footage" thing but it seems like it doesn't work a lot of the time.

It really felt forced this episode. Tim often has the better performance, but both of them seemed out of place this time.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I thought that it might have been that at first. Especially since Tim had a cigarette immediately after getting out of the car. I figured Jay was supposed to think it was the tape and freak out but in the end it winds up being his cigarettes.

I only could watch it once, Slenderman was in bushes at the end, right?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

I'm kind of disappointed in Tim lately. I totally got where he was coming from back when he confronted and then decked Jay for being a dishonest, manipulative tool. Now he's going and doing the same thing. loving feeding Jay some pills while he's passed out, then lying to his face about the tape. Assuming his intentions are actually good and he's just being a dick about it, Tim should really appreciate the need for openness and honesty here. Would have been a lot easier to tell Jay "yeah I have that tape but it's not a good idea for you to watch it just yet, please trust me on this okay?"

Now on the other hand, if Tim has actually been an enemy this whole time, and the incriminating evidence is on that tape... :getin:

Forte
Oct 22, 2009

Where is your Belmont clan now?!
With all the talk of what's on the tape, I'd almost forgot about the fact that TTA has Alex and left an address. So either we're guaranteed to get a face to face with all 4 players or a cool TTA video with him and Alex at some point.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Hoody is Amy and she has Alex. The tape is something really bad that J has done like kill Jessica (which someone already mentioned I think). Either that or something that Tim has done that would cause Jay to never trust him again. What's on that drat tape!

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Wittgenstein posted:

Hoody is Amy and she has Alex. The tape is something really bad that J has done like kill Jessica (which someone already mentioned I think). Either that or something that Tim has done that would cause Jay to never trust him again. What's on that drat tape!

I like this theory, even though I really don't think hoody is Amy.

Couple questions though:

Why leave a picture of herself when she's been concealing her identity the whole time?

Why not just wait at the house for them instead of making them jump through more hoops?*

Fake edit: *perhaps she wanted J to fully take in what's on the tape before meeting up

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I've pretty much always thought skimasky was either Jessica, Amy or Seth, in that order. Or a totally new character but that seems even less likely than the first three unlikely choices :v: So it wouldn't shock me to find out it's her, although leaving a photo of herself does seem odd.

In out-of-character terms I have no idea if the guys still even keep in touch with Seth years later. I suppose Brian is another contender since he's gone to one or two conventions with the other guys lately, but I feel like they really put effort into showing that Alex definitively killed him.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Aug 27, 2013

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

I assumed that picture was something Alex was keeping on him, and they used that to write on to show that Alex was indeed taken and didn't just leave by himself.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

They never did check the rest of the house. Maybe they have him... in the downstairs room.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Maybe the address is Tim's house and the next video starts where this one stopped with J turning around in the driveway and going back inside.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

fullroundaction posted:

Maybe the address is Tim's house and the next video starts where this one stopped with J turning around in the driveway and going back inside.

I just hope that J goes back and looks through all the poo poo that him and Tim went through, realizes that yeah, Tim was lovely, and then goes back and says "okay, I'll trust you. What the gently caress is going on?"

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
I bet there isn't even a slenderman

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

I bet there isn't even a slenderman
But then what have we been seeing???

Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight :gonk:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Rokstar posted:

But then what have we been seeing???

Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight :gonk:

Seeing? What are you talking about? I've just been enjoying these awesome nature walk videos.

kilogram
Mar 29, 2012

Cyborg Senator

Volume posted:

Seeing? What are you talking about? I've just been enjoying these awesome nature walk videos.

Nature walk videos? All I see is a few minutes of static...

captain platypus
Aug 30, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER

The Ape of Naples posted:

I thought that it might have been that at first. Especially since Tim had a cigarette immediately after getting out of the car. I figured Jay was supposed to think it was the tape and freak out but in the end it winds up being his cigarettes.

I only could watch it once, Slenderman was in bushes at the end, right?

I haven't seen anything about an actual Operator sighting, but people seem to think that he was involved at the end, and/or that Jay teleported.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Volume posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tfOQYrCTjg ??

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I can't wait for Marble Hornets to end so we can get more of this!

(Yes, I know that one does not guarantee the other but seriously, their comedy stuff is amazing).

Turok
Jan 21, 2009
god why is this still happening this is so gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Turok posted:

god why is this still happening this is so gay

Thanks for the lovely homophobic post?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I think he's just a Tim & Jay Shipper who is getting impatient

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Haha owned that pathetic GBS thread.

KTBush
Sep 22, 2012
New Tribe Twelve:

http://youtu.be/J_z4PkBd77Q

Mary's dead. And I want to see what's in the briefcase

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

phenom64 posted:

New Tribe Twelve:

http://youtu.be/J_z4PkBd77Q

Mary's dead. And I want to see what's in the briefcase

:wtc: That...that's just loving disturbing, the idea that Milo would have been the one to kill his mother. Welp, everything's gone all topsy turvy, I thought for sure Mary would call back and demand to know more info now that Noah suspects Milo of being Mister Scars.

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
I believe that Mr. Scars is Noah. The guy sitting in the chair with the gun was obviously Noah and had the exact same scars on his arm. And Noah said he definitely remembered that from his dreams.

Also, the footage from Deus Ex Machina that Noah didn't remember, with him holding a knife... That's from the Thanksgiving he killed that girl. I find it odd that he was so distraught over the revelation that he had murdered her and yet now he doesn't remember that kitchen or that hat, or any of it.

Finally, I like the fact that he didn't hit the viewers over the head with direct explanations for everything. Such as the tape on the back of the "obituary" envelope seemed waterlogged (his words) because it was the exact same tape used to cover Mary's eyes. I thought that was a nice touch.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Apple Craft posted:

I believe that Mr. Scars is Noah. The guy sitting in the chair with the gun was obviously Noah and had the exact same scars on his arm. And Noah said he definitely remembered that from his dreams.

Also, the footage from Deus Ex Machina that Noah didn't remember, with him holding a knife... That's from the Thanksgiving he killed that girl. I find it odd that he was so distraught over the revelation that he had murdered her and yet now he doesn't remember that kitchen or that hat, or any of it.

Finally, I like the fact that he didn't hit the viewers over the head with direct explanations for everything. Such as the tape on the back of the "obituary" envelope seemed waterlogged (his words) because it was the exact same tape used to cover Mary's eyes. I thought that was a nice touch.

Noah has already been outed as being Firebrand, and Firebrand and Mr. Scars are two different things. He comments that Milo did some self harm, and that might be why he's considered Mr. Scars.

I dunno about that footage being from there. Noah wasn't wearing a hat anytime during the Thanksgiving footage, I don't think he was even when he 'woke up' and found himself covered in blood. I think it's much more likely that he is going to end up stabbing someone later on. In a meta sense, you have to remember this was the guy who put together a time paradox that *nobody* caught until it finally popped up, even though all the clues were there, and he sat on it for so long. I have no doubts he's already got several entries already filmed so he can toy with the idea of future hints of what happens.

I too love the description he gave over it, shows he has faith in his viewers to not be loving morons.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
It's weird but Tribe twelve has become my favorite of all the youtube slender series. Apart from the dodgy acting from everyone but Noah it's a very fun series and has a really nice backstory. I really like how he's got this whole pantheon of evil dudes.

KTBush
Sep 22, 2012
I can't find them at the moment but there was freeze frames in the video like always.

The part were Noah talks about Evan/HABIT shows pictures of Evan/HABIT and some unknown place

The end shows what is probably Milo, confirming him as Mr. Scars and the caption "Good Luck". Some people say it might be Firebrand/Future Noah

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Regarde Aduck posted:

It's weird but Tribe twelve has become my favorite of all the youtube slender series. Apart from the dodgy acting from everyone but Noah it's a very fun series and has a really nice backstory. I really like how he's got this whole pantheon of evil dudes.

It doesn't hurt that Adam(Noah) Is loving amazing at making creepy visuals and video editing.

Forte
Oct 22, 2009

Where is your Belmont clan now?!
I was a few episodes behind on TT so I decided to catch up when I saw the new one come up on my feed, and holy smokes the "DEUS EX MACHINA" video is one of the cooler things I've seen even outside of the Slenderman stuff. His other Collective videos are good, too, but this one just knocked it out of the park for me.

The middle finger to the administrator was pretty awesome.

KTBush
Sep 22, 2012
2 big updates today.

The final part of the Whispered Faith/Keratin Garden crossover:

http://youtu.be/1nrOWIefh6c

http://youtu.be/3UOnYxtlWTw

And a big one from Dark Harvest:

http://youtu.be/TY-rjYk6e3g

So apperently a bunch of viewers from Dark Harvest have join a cult...

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Doug Jones mentioned on the Nerdist Podcast that he "can neither confirm nor deny" finishing filming for the Marble Hornets movie. DOUG JONES!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Caseman posted:

Doug Jones mentioned on the Nerdist Podcast that he "can neither confirm nor deny" finishing filming for the Marble Hornets movie. DOUG JONES!

That is a hell of a get right there.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I demand a halfassed ARG marketing effort for buildup to the new movie announcement :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KTBush
Sep 22, 2012
Wow, there's been another new update.

Tribe Twelve:

http://youtu.be/4JDnemMYYSQ

Being stalked by Slender Man isn't alll that bad

• Locked thread