Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
That looks like some dude's disgusting pet project that he pitched to Nabisco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
More https://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

Somewhere, a low carb thread goon's fruity and pungent breath quivers as he sweats a sickly acetone odor:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Doubled-Down Double-Down is a pretty catchy name, though, so it gets a pass

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

SheepNameKiller posted:

Honey mustard and BBQ are definitely the most popular where I live.

Yeah, here too. Ranch happens, but mostly either with buffalo chicken specifically, or else with people who put ranch on everything.

Ketchup on chicken fingers? That's something I've only seen with little kids where chicken fingers are the only meat they eat and ketchup the only condiment.

But you know what, Germany? We'll have the last laugh:

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I was trying to remember the name of the nickelodeon slime green sauce ("Cajun Kick-rear end") and in doing so rediscovered thisiswhyyourefat.com

Sweet Jesus' amputated diabetic foot. :stare:

They didnt even open it right!

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

D C posted:

When your fingers are unbearably fat and greasy that little tab may as well be a pair of running shoes.

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

D C posted:

Ha, like they were ever planning to reseal it.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

Yay it's back! This site was down for a long time.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I was trying to remember the name of the nickelodeon slime green sauce ("Cajun Kick-rear end") and in doing so rediscovered thisiswhyyourefat.com

Sweet Jesus' amputated diabetic foot. :stare:

A variation on the same theme:

E: Just found this in the same folder for some reason:

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

For a while you could get this at Chilis if you were inclined. It is a cake that has been hollowed out and filled with Oreo cream filling.

Edit: On closer inspection it looks like this one is filled with ice cream. I can swear to the fact that when I asked about it the waitress claimed it was filled with that diabetes cream.

RagingBoner
Jan 10, 2006

Real Wood Pencil

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

For a while you could get this at Chilis if you were inclined. It is a cake that has been hollowed out and filled with Oreo cream filling.

i.e. shortening (fat) whipped with powdered sugar. Mmm mmm!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Probably fake, but I'm more upset they didn't go with "anal."

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

Probably fake, but I'm more upset they didn't go with "anal."

Definitely seems fake, I'm really racking my brain to figure out what the opposite of oral is supposed to be or who would be stupid enough to write that question.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

"Written"

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

^^^ You bastard.

SheepNameKiller posted:

Definitely seems fake, I'm really racking my brain to figure out what the opposite of oral is supposed to be or who would be stupid enough to write that question.

You'll be surprised at the kind of poo poo students who don't care or are just plain dumb will write in tests. Also, I'd wager the correct answer was "written" or at least something along those lines.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SheepNameKiller posted:

It looks like a greeting card. So there probably is no right answer, it's just a gag.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

SheepNameKiller posted:

The opposite of an oratory is inhaling all nearby sounds into your mouth. :eng101:

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME
Oct 9, 2012

by Pipski
That poo poo is hell of fake because in what context would that even be asked? When would you test someone who knew what oral sex was on what the opposite of 'open' and 'over' are?? Hello??????

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
Vaginal/Anal (sex)
Rectal (thermometer)
Written (exam)
Genital (herpes)
Suppository (pill)
Literary (tradition)
Stomach (ulcers)

How are you supposed to know which one to write down?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It's obviously "aural".

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Vagabundo posted:

You'll be surprised at the kind of poo poo students who don't care or are just plain dumb will write in tests. Also, I'd wager the correct answer was "written" or at least something along those lines.

Seconding this. I teach history at a major university and last semester I had a student (who was failing anyway) draw a picture of Mr. Potatohead for an answer on the final. I wish I'd taken a picture.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Yay, election season in Germany.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME posted:

That poo poo is hell of fake because in what context would that even be asked? When would you test someone who knew what oral sex was on what the opposite of 'open' and 'over' are?? Hello??????

Adults who don't speak English as their first language? I'm pretty sure that's like, the vast majority of the world's population.

And hell, this is the era of the internet, people probably learn "oral sex" way before "hello".

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

They have to borrow equipment like that when very obese people come in for procedures. The patients get really upset if they find out they are on the horse <whatever> because they are so big, like they need special ones for huge humans too.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Glottis posted:

They have to borrow equipment like that when very obese people come in for procedures. The patients get really upset if they find out they are on the horse <whatever> because they are so big, like they need special ones for huge humans too.

Thin Privilege is having medical equipment built to handle your body. And being able to ride in hot air balloons.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I love how they just stuck latex gloves over the hooves and now the fingers are all dangly.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

A variation on the same theme:

I thought this was from the Oreos edition of How Much Is Inside? from cockeyed.com but it is not! Also, How Much is Inside Oreos is from 2002 and now I feel old.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Cordyceps Headache posted:

Thin Privilege is having medical equipment built to handle your body. And being able to ride in hot air balloons.

And go on Segway tours

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chard posted:

I love how they just stuck latex gloves over the hooves and now the fingers are all dangly.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

"Got any rubber walrus protectors?"

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Ozz81 posted:

"Got any rubber walrus protectors?"

I, too, was wondering about the gloves on the hooves, and figured it's because of the dirt. A lot easier to just cover them up then to try and clean all the dirt off of them.

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp

Chard posted:

Well see, fat people get the horse beds and horses get the people gloves so it all works out in the end.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Skinny King Pimp posted:

Well see, fat people get the horse beds and horses get the people gloves so it all works out in the end.

That horse is going to be really angry when it finds out that they used human gloves because there isn't equipment designed for their hooves. Finger privilege !

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Dear God, too much terrible food, but I cannot look away...

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

D C posted:

Its also not a real product.

PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE
From the new ALOD:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

PRL412 posted:

From the new ALOD:

Wow, that whale would be super uncomfortable. Even if the mech constantly mists it with sea water, still super uncomfortable. :(

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

Wow, that whale would be super uncomfortable. Even if the mech constantly mists it with sea water, still super uncomfortable. :(

She knew the risks when she took this job. She's tough enough to handle a little dry skin. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Ariong posted:

She knew the risks when she took this job. She's tough enough to handle a little dry skin. :black101:

Science fact! The reason beached whales die is the weight of their own body crushes them when they are not under water.

• Locked thread